Reluctant Orgy: Elise's Adventure

Story Info
She is manipulated into a foursome by a friend.
5.7k words
4.24
102.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_bexy
sexy_bexy
23 Followers

What a horrible evening. Elise and her husband had just had another major blowup and decided to part ways and give each other some space. They'd been having some problems lately, compounded by a difference in opinion on what they should do with their free time. Her husband had become a bit of a homebody, wanting to watch movies and chill out at the house all the time, while Elise enjoyed the release of going out for a few drinks, dancing and having fun. Until recently they'd kept a good balance, but they'd both started leaning more toward their preference, causing strife. Elise's husband didn't particularly care to see his good looking wife go out partying without him, since he knew the attention she'd receive. Elise was just under 5' and 115 lbs, a weight that makes a girl decently curvy at that height. She had a great hourglass figure and figured out years ago how to dress to accentuate it. She also had light skin and dark hair, making it easy to create dramatic makeup. He wasn't a particularly possessive man, but her husband wasn't in the mood this evening to fend off guys who wanted to cross the line with Elise. He wanted to go home after they met up for supper and Elise wanted to go out. The difference in opinion sparked a fight that lasted through dinner and resulted in a discussion to spend some time apart.

Not really feeling like going to a bar and partying, Elise texted her friend Gabe to see what he was up to for the evening. Gabe had been friends with Elise and her husband for a long time and was someone she knew she could spend some time with, explain the situation, but not worry about him pushing her to talk more than she wanted to. She also had a comfort level with Gabe that would allow her to relax into his arms and cuddle while explaining her problems. Gabe and Elise had a little history together, Gabe having been one of the people Elise chose to make out with during a time when she and her husband had an open clause in their relationship allowing them to have a little fun with other people without going so far as to have sex with them. Gabe had been one of the few people they'd opened up to in that way that had been able to handle the change in dynamics and keep the "fun" times separate from their everyday friendship. They'd shared a closer friendship ever since, having that intimacy between them, so it made sense to her to go see him when she needed a shoulder to cry on.

Gabe replied to her text after about 15 minutes of Elise driving around aimlessly, telling her he was at his friend's tattoo shop, having some drinks. "Perfect," thought Elise, a few people, some drinks, but still quiet enough to have a chance to talk if she could bring herself to. She asked if it would be alright if she came over, heading the car that way before getting a reply. She intended to talk her way into it being okay if he didn't immediately offer. Gabe replied "Sure, come on and party with us." Ten minutes later Elise walked in the door of the closed tattoo shop. It was after hours and all the front lights were off and the place appeared empty. You'd never know from the street that people were in a back room having drinks and hanging out. The doorbell rang as Elise walked through and Dave, the owner of the shop stuck his head out of the bathroom door to see who was walking in. Elise realized immediately that Dave was taking a leak with the door open by the awkward way he stuck his head out, making her grin and shake her head.

"Hi," she said. "Want me to stay up here for a minute?"

"Naaaaah," Dave responded, looking her up and down. "Bout to zip it up. You're looking good tonight."

Elise smiled, genuinely pleased to have a positive reaction to her outfit after her husband's negative response since it was obvious she wasn't planning to go home and watch a movie in a black tight fitting low v cut top, loose dark gray skirt and stilettos.

"Thanks Dave. Gabe tell you I was coming?"

"Yeah, he mentioned it," Dave answered as he stepped out of the bathroom. "Come on back."

Dave put his arm around Elise' shoulders as they walked to the back room, putting a little more weight on her than usual. This meant he'd already had quite a few and she was guessing from the open bathroom door that it was a small crowd in the back room tonight. Elise was correct about the small crowd. It consisted of Dave, Gabe and Jerry, another tattoo artist and piercer. Elise was met with a round of "Heeeeeeey" from the two guys that hadn't seen her yet and Gabe got up to give her a hug.

"What's wrong?" he asked before he even got to her.

Elise's smile hadn't reached her eyes and Gabe recognized it immediately. He looked past her to the door and back at Elise's face as he got to her.

"Y'all fighting?" he asked as he drew her in close for a hug. At 6', hugging her tight like that meant she could bury her face in his chest, which was what she needed to do for a second to quell the tears.

"Yeah," she finally answered, taking a deep breath and barely pulling back from their hug to look up at him. "We're spending some time apart."

Gabe gave a slightly pained look and squeezed her into a gentle hug as she looked up at him. "I'm sorry sweetie, you wanna talk about it?"

Elise looked back up at him, feeling some comfort in his brown eyes and shook her head. Gabe held the look for a moment and leaned down and kissed Elise on the cheek, brushing her lips on his way to her cheek. This was his subtle way of kissing her the way he wanted to when present company made it inappropriate for him to do so. She kissed him back, half on his cheek, half on lips and felt a combination of the comfort of familiarity and a jolt of attraction. He pulled back, staying close to her face and smiled at her mischievously. She decided to strike first, knowing he was about to be a smart ass to make her laugh.

"Did I interrupt a date between you three?" she asked, feigning innocence and concern. "I mean you even shaved for the occasion." She stroked along his jaw line where he had shaved his entire head, save a line of hair tracing his jaw and his goatee.

"Yep," he said, straightening up and laughing. "You caught us, guess you'll have to join in on our orgy now. Good thing too, there was way too much dick in here."

They laughed and walked over to the piercing table Gabe had been sitting on when she arrived. He helped her up, offered her a drink and they all sat around drinking and talking for a while. After a few drinks, Elise relaxed and began teasing the guys with her low top and by readjusting the way she was sitting to give a view high up her skirt. She loved flirting and was comfortable messing with these guys on this level. They were all laughing about something when Gabe stood up, stepped in front of Elise facing her and leaned toward her, resting his hands on either side of her.

Instinctively, she'd spread her legs a little for him to stand between them when he approached her, which put her a little off balance trying to lean back and look up at him at such a close distance. Her laugh trailed off first, her smile a moment later when she saw the serious look on his face.

"What is it?" she asked, confused at the sudden change in pace and off balance position she was in.

Gabe tilted his head to the side and breathed a deep breath slowly in and out, the look on his face unreadable. His eyes finally softened a fraction and he asked "So, ready for that orgy?"

Elise laughed and looked away from him.

"Sure," she said sarcastically and reached past his left arm to place her drink on the table beside the piercing table and inched back from him. "You know me, such an orgy kinda gal."

When he didn't move or laugh she looked back up at him, confusion on her face.

"There are three guys here and you do have three holes," he said with a small, dark turn of the corner of his mouth, nothing like his usual smile.

"Yeah, 'cause that's gonna happen," she snorted back, smiling and shaking her head.

He still didn't move or speak and the other two guys were still and silent. She looked him in the eye for a minute, her half-drunk brain slowly piecing it together, her eyebrows raising and mouth falling open upon the realization he meant it.

"Oh God, you're serious?" she asked in a skeptical tone.

"Oh yeah," he answered, leaning closer to her face. "I'm serious."

Mild panic set in and she placed a hand on his chest, pushing gently while leaning back a little further away from him.

"This isn't gonna happen," Elise said, her voice a little higher pitched and quieter than usual. "Look, you know I've never done anything like that... and... I just... this isn't gonna happen."

"Sure it is," Gabe answered quietly. "You know I'll take care of you. Doesn't matter that you haven't done it before, we'll take care of the hard parts."

"Gabe, no," Elise said more forcefully, but with pleading still in her voice. "I can't."

"Because of your husband?" Dave asked.

Elise jumped at his voice, he was standing next to the table now instead of across the room and she had been in no condition to notice details beyond Gabe's movements.

"No, not because of him," she answered; the speed of her own answer surprised her, and she tried to force her inebriated brain into gear. "I just know I'm in over my head here. I can't do this, guys. I mean, y'all know the only man I've ever slept with is my husband."

"Don't you worry," Gabe breathed as he leaned in and began kissing her neck and ear.

Elise shuddered at his kisses and breathed out heavily, but pulled herself out of it to push him back, fully panicked now, tears welling up in her eyes and speaking very quickly. "No, I can't do this. Please don't ask me to, I can't. I don't think I could take you by yourself as big as I know you are, much less add anal and oral at the same time. Please. I can't."

"Hey, hey, hey," Gabe said softly, rubbing her cheek and looking into her eyes. "Calm down, no one's gonna make you do anything you don't want to do."

Elise still pushed back, looking frantically at the other guys in the shop and back at Gabe as she struggled with giving herself some breathing room from Gabe but feeling his touch pull her at her core.

Gabe glanced at the other guys, one on either side of him at this point. "Don't worry about them, it's just you and me, sweetie. We don't have to do all that." He leaned in and began kissing her, pulling her back close to him with he left arm, still propping himself up on his right arm beside her. Elise momentarily gave in to his passionate kiss, wrapping her arm over his left shoulder for support as she kissed back. After a moment she became self-conscious of the two other guys and worked to free herself from the kiss and pull herself away from him again. He held her close despite her gentle pushing and leaned in to her ear again, breathing into her hair and whispering "Shhh, shhh, shhh, it's ok, forget about them, it's just you and me."

"No, it's not," she began softly, "I can't do this."

"Do you trust me, Elise?" he whispered gently. This caught her off guard and she felt a stab of pain that he would ask such a question and stopped pushing away or moving at all.

"You know I do," she whispered back, hurt in her voice. "How could you not?"

"Then show me that you do and relax," he said quietly but firmly.

Elise felt conflicted by her longtime friend's unusual behavior. She'd been alone with him before, had gone as far as oral sex with him before, which had been a well-guarded secret between them since it was further than she and her husband had agreed was okay. A secret they didn't even discuss after it happened; one she could easily forget about.

"Don't act like we haven't been here before," he whispered as he rubbed her back and neck and ran his lips and the tip of his nose across her jaw, ear and neck.

She blushed slightly at his mention of their secret but melted into him, relaxing muscles she hadn't realized she'd kept tense till relinquishing her fear. As her legs relaxed, he pushed closer to her and used the arm already around her to pull her closer to the edge of the table. The piercing table was the perfect height to place her legs around his hips. He pulled her lower half tight to him while supporting her upper back and leaning her back, all while planting knowing, deceitful kisses and nibbles along her neck and ear. As she sat enjoying Gabe's attention on her neck and he grinded his cock against her, she felt a hand slowly move into her hair. She realized too late that Gabe didn't have a free hand as the grip in her hair tightened. Elise let out a small, involuntary groan at the hair pulling. She loved having her hair pulled when the guy could do it right and whoever that hand belonged to knew what he was doing. Gabe pulled back and looked at Elise, an evil grin on his face.

"I think she likes," he said, mock surprise in his voice. He looked at Elise in a way she could only describe as predatory. For a moment, she thought she knew what a rabbit must feel like when it's caught by a particularly playful wolf... and it scared her.

"Ooh, a girl that likes a little control," Dave said darkly.

"Gabe, you guys have to stop," she said slowly and cautiously, like she didn't want to be too abrupt, the way you'd try to convince a man with a gun not to shoot you. "Really. I don't wann... ughh." She was cut short by the hand in her hair tightening again, applying enough pressure to control her head, but not enough to hurt yet. Elise forced a breath out and tried to regain her composure. "Gabe, please," she begged one last time.

"No one has done anything to you that you haven't enjoyed," Gabe responded calmly, a chill on the edge of his voice. "I see no reason to stop something you're enjoying."

With that he grabbed Elise a little more roughly and began kissing down her neck and chest while one hand deftly undid her bra through her shirt. Gabe reached one hand up her shirt to free her breasts and begin playing with her nipples, while the other kept its vice grip around her waist. The hand in her hair kept her face turned where she couldn't see Dave or Jerry and kept a pulsing of tightening and loosening, only hurting when she tried to turn or pull loose. After a few moments of having her senses on overload, her brain began functioning enough for her to realize both her hands were still free. One had been helping support her and the other was on Gabe's shoulder. As she realized this she reached back for the hand in her hair and began digging her nails into fingers trying to pry them loose. Her brain hadn't moved quickly enough for her to realize there were still three other hands in the room that could easily grab one of hers if necessary and she felt a strong grip around her wrist that applied pressure to the right spot to loosen her grip on the hand in her hair and make her cry out.

"Dammit girl," Dave cursed and twisted his hand in her hair causing real pain for the first time. Elise jerked and rebalanced herself in a heartbeat to allow her supporting hand to grab the one in her hair in protest. As quickly as he'd started twisting, Dave loosened his grip just enough to quell the pain. Gabe stopped his assault on her breasts long enough to lock eyes with Elise and shake his head. He began nonchalantly pulling her shirt and bra up high on her chest, over her breasts while keeping his eyes locked to hers.

"That wasn't very nice of you," Gabe said calmly. "Dave wasn't hurting you, was he?" Although Elise could tell it was a rhetorical question, he let it hang in the air a moment. "Now, if you're going to be mean, we'll have no choice but to restrain you." Another unseen hand pulled Elise's left hand from the hand in her hair. She tested the grip of both hands around her wrists, thinking that surely they wouldn't seriously hold her like this, she'd apply pressure and they'd let go... surely...

Gabe glanced at her wrists as she tried, and failed, to nonchalantly struggle against the grip around them and back at her face. He waited for her to finish testing their strength as he lightly played with her breasts and stared calmly into her eyes. "Now sweetie, just relax and this will be a kind of fun you've never had... promise."

A part of her was more turned on than she'd ever been, but she was also terrified. Gabe pulled her shirt the rest of the way up over her shoulders and up her arms till it covered the top half of her head, completely blinding her. Elise completely froze. Talking hadn't changed anything, struggling hadn't either. She couldn't move and couldn't stop Gabe from doing whatever he wanted to do... and a part of her loved it. Even though she felt a cold stab of fear for her situation, she couldn't deny she was wetter than she'd ever been without someone actively working toward that goal. Like he'd read her mind, Gabe ran a hand up her skirt and slid his finger down the seam of her thong, making Elise gasp.

"See, you're wetter than you were after you and I had been making out for 20 minutes," Gabe said softly. Elise writhed underneath him as he pushed past the small strip of material and stuck two fingers inside her while he rubbed her swollen, sensitive clit with his thumb. Her breathing became ragged and as Jerry and Dave saw her getting into things they put her hands down onto the table and pulled her hair down, guiding her to a laying position. When a hand other than Gabe's ran down her arm to play with her right breast, Elise began tensing back up again, closing her fists and coming out from under the temporary bliss Gabe had given her. In response Gabe used his free hand to slap Elise on the thigh, hard enough to make a good pop, but not really hurt. "Stop that. You're not going to tense up every time they touch you. Trust me baby."

Elise didn't know how to respond. A more primitive, younger side of her immediately fell in line mentally, while the educated, strong woman in her was enraged to be treated that way, being chastised like you would a child. This internal debate deadlocked any reaction she could have given. Gabe pulled her skirt and thong off, then grabbed her by the thighs and began repositioning her. The guys must have been silently communicating because the hands on her wrists and in her hair began repositioning at the same time. Before she could struggle much, they'd moved her to laying the length of the table instead of the odd, half on, across position she'd been in. She lay silently for a moment, very self-conscious of her naked body, now on display for these three men, two of which had never even seen her in a swimsuit. While she pondered that thought, a set of hands pulled her shirt and bra off the rest of the way. It took a moment for her eyes to readjust to the brightness of the room, which was actually only dimly lit. She shivered half from cold, half from fear as she looked into each of their eyes. There was a determination in them, a harsh look she wasn't accustomed to seeing from these three laid back guys.

"Gabe, this is enough," she said. Those words made him laugh and look more like himself than he had the past few minutes.

"No," he said, his face darkening again. "It's nowhere near enough."

That was, however, enough for Elise to give one last attempt at letting them know she was serious. She planted her feet into the table and began pushing her body back and jerked fiercely against the hold on her arms. She ended up in a half fetal position on her side with her arms only slightly moved from her efforts. She'd caught them off guard enough to turn a little, but not enough to actually break free. Before she could move much, Gabe was on the table with her, pulling her onto her back side and jerking her legs apart to get between them. She stared at him helplessly as he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, then leaned down to kiss her. She didn't respond to his affection initially, which made him chuckle darkly and begin working fiercely on teasing her nipples and kissing and sucking on her ear, doing all the right things that he knew she'd respond to. Her walls began crumbling and her body began involuntarily squirming beneath him after a few minutes and Dave and Jerry began joining in on some of the fun with her nipples and getting a handful of hair again. Gabe eased his way down, putting the tip of his cock on her wet, swollen pussy and rubbing it lightly. He pulled his face back away from hers enough to look her in the eye, waiting to see if she'd protest as he entered, even though he had no intention of stopping either way.

sexy_bexy
sexy_bexy
23 Followers
12