Reluctant Party Favor

Story Info
A young wife pays for a DUI.
2.3k words
4.09
147.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Scott Jamison, and I am here to tell you about the worst night of my life.

My wife Aimee and I were dressed for the party, but neither of us was feeling festive. The party was being thrown by Judge Carl Brewster, and the guest list included only people who were far above our social status. We had been invited so my wife could entertain the judge for the evening, and I would be forced to observe. It was sort of a plea bargain really, except there were no lawyers involved. My wife had been arrested for her third DUI, and brought before Judge Brewster. She pled guilty, and he had the power to issue any sentence ranging from a few additional months' probation to a year in prison. Brewster had given Aimee the choice, making clear that taking the lighter sentence meant making herself available to him for the length of her probation. The thought of prison terrified my wife, and me, so she opted for probation. Tonight was to be her first evening of accommodating the judge.

Needless to say, the choice never would have been my wife's to make if she wasn't the stunning beauty that she is. Aimee is five feet, six inches tall with golden blonde hair. She uses jogging and regular workouts at the gym to keep in shape, and the shape that she keeps is mouth-watering. At thirty-two, she could easily pass for ten years younger if she dressed the part, but Aimee prefers looking like a woman rather than a girl (other than her shaved pussy which she only does to please me). Tonight she is dressed to tantalize. Her light makeup and naturally long eyelashes accentuate her pale blue eyes. Her smile, which I haven't seen since we started getting ready for the party, flashes her deep dimples and startlingly white teeth. Her low cut evening dress has been purchased by the judge specifically for the party, and she looks breathtaking. The low-cut top is white satin with a scoop neckline. It will draw every man's eyes to her supple, 34-C breasts. The soft satin highlights the swell of her breasts and does nothing to conceal the tips of her nipples. Since she has been told not to wear a bra, leaning forward means her bare breasts will be on display to anyone in front of her. The short hemline will battle to lure masculine attention down over her long, perfectly tapered legs. In spite of her magnificent body, my wife is a modest woman. She is very sexual, but only with me, and only at home behind closed doors. I know tonight is going to be a terrible ordeal for her. I suggest again that we skip the party and try to get Judge Brewster removed from the case, but we both know that another judge could still sentence her to prison and offer no alternative at all. So we both take a deep breath and leave for the party.

The judge himself greets us at the door and leads us to a table with a clear view of the dance floor. He sits close to my wife and motions to the bartender who hurries over with a drink for my wife. The judge tells her to drink it, that it will make the evening easier for her. To my surprise, Aimee tosses the drink down without a question. Brewster then leads her around the room with me trailing behind as he introduces us to each of the guests. He makes a point each time of explaining that Aimee is his very special guest, and when anyone compliments Aimee's dress he is quick to announce that he purchased it for her to wear tonight. The guests all smile knowingly at that remark. I can see each man's eyes travel over my wife's body in the dress that highlights every one of her feminine charms. For the rest of the night, I am the invisible man and Aimee is the center of attention.

We return to our table, and the judge sits even closer to my wife this time. He whispers into my wife's ear causing her to blush profusely before lifting her round bottom off the seat and hiking her skirt up just high enough to show her panties. Just then one of the businessmen we had been introduced to comes walking over to our table. He is average height, quite obese, and bald with a ridiculous comb-over.

"Excuse me Judge Brewster, I can't help but admire the dress this young lady is wearing. I think I might like something similar for my wife. Would you mind asking her to bend forward, so I can see how the neckline responds?"

Aimee's blush becomes darker, and her eyes open wide as she looks pleadingly at the judge, clearly begging him to not grant the request.

"Of course, Walter; Aimee please do what Walter asks" Brewster commands as if it is a perfectly normal request.

Having no choice, my lovely wife bends forward across the judge's lap, allowing her top to drop open and display her creamy breasts and hard pink nipples.

The judge speaks again, inviting Walter to fondle my wife's bosom, "Please Walter, reach in and experience the feel of the satin against your wrist and how it combines with the feel of Aimee's flesh. Doesn't it just make your cock hard as steel?"

Walter wastes no time accepting the invitation. He enthusiastically agrees with the judge's assessment. My poor wife remains submissively still while the vile man squeezes her breasts and rolls her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. While Walter continues to play with my wife's bosom, the judge unzips his trousers and pulls out a raging erection. I hear Aimee whimper as he pushes her head down into his lap. My helpless wife has no choice but to open her lips and accept the judge's cock into her mouth. For the next several minutes Fat Walter gropes my wife's sensitive breasts while she bobs her head up and down, sucking the judge's cock. Everyone in the room can see what is happening. I wonder how many of them expect to take a turn with my wife while I sit helplessly by and watch her being degraded. My male instinct to protect screams at me to help Aimee, but I know if I interfere it will land her in prison. So I watch and try to pretend that I don't have an erection of my own.

Suddenly I see the judge lock his hand on the back of Aimee's head, forcing her face tightly into his lap. She struggles to pull up, but he is too strong. He growls like a hungry animal feasting on a freshly killed meal and shoots his unwanted semen down my sweet Aimee's throat. When he is satisfied, Brewster allows her to pull her mouth off of his deflated penis. Walter excuses himself, but not before promising to spend more time getting to know Aimee. Aimee asks to be excused to the bathroom to clean up. To my shock, the judge tells her to wait, that he needs to prepare her for the rest of the evening first. He orders her to remove her panties, and he holds her dress up to expose her perfect round bottom and her shaved pussy while she peels her panties down her legs and off. With her panties spread on the table for everyone to see, Brewster slips a hand between my wife's thighs and begins to finger her while she is forced to sit there in front of everyone, her lips and chin streaked with stray droplets of the judge's semen.

While he diddles my helpless wife, he orders me to stand behind her and massage her breasts to help her get aroused. I look sadly into my wife's eyes only to be told it is ok; we need to do whatever we are told. So I stand behind Aimee, reach down inside her top and begin to knead her breasts. Of course, I know how she likes it best, and I concentrate on helping her get turned on as quickly as possible to get the ordeal over with. Over her shoulder, I have a perfect view of the judge's lecherous hand as it plunders my wife's pussy. I try to look away, but I just can't. I feel Aimee's breasts getting warmer, and I hear the heaviness develop in her breathing as the judge works her pussy. I see him work a finger to expose her clit. He focuses his attention there, and I watch and listen to my wife scream her release. All the guests add to her humiliation by standing and applauding the success of the judge's fingers. I pull my hands out of her top, and when the judge withdraws his sopping fingers from her sex, Aimee gets up and runs crying up a spiral staircase to the bathroom.

I follow, intending to comfort her as best I can when she comes out. Unfortunately three of the male guests follow too, and all three are waiting with their cocks out of their pants when my wife comes out.

"No fucking way!" I growl as forcefully as I know how, but I immediately hear the judge's voice behind me.

"It's this or prison for your wife Mr. Jamison. Don't forget that."

I sit down hard on the floor, helpless and frustrated while three horny men gather around my wife. I can hear her sobbing as the accost her. They quickly remove her dress. Her panties are still downstairs on the table, so she is now nude except for her high heels. They back her against the wall beside the bathroom door. One man on each side of her each holds an arm above her head while one plunders her mouth in a deep French kiss and the other suckles first one breast, then the other. The third man drops to his knees in front of her and begins to lick her pussy. He squeezes her butt cheeks as he uses them to pull her more tightly to his face. He drives his long tongue in and out of her like a penis for a while, and she starts to writhe under the triple assault. The man on his knees moves his tongue directly onto Aimee's clit, and she groans. She is crying hard now, knowing that she is about to cum on the tongue of a man she had never seen before tonight. When the orgasm overtakes her, it is long and violent. Her body shudders and trembles as one pleasure wave after another shakes her.

The men help Aimee back downstairs, and her dress takes its place on the table beside her panties. My wife spends the rest of the evening clad only in high heels while one well-dressed man after another stops by our table to enjoy her body. Sometimes they just walk up, grab her by the hair, and slip their cock into her mouth. Aimee sucks them until they cum in her throat and waits dejectedly for her next visitor. Sometimes one of them helps her to her feet, bends her over the table and takes her from behind, doggie style. She rides some cowgirl style and others reverse cowgirl while they sit in her chair. One guy puts her on her back, drapes her beautiful legs over his shoulders and takes her in that position. Two others put her in that same position and eat her until she climaxes on their tongues.

All the men ask Aimee to dance, and of course she can't refuse even though she is naked. She endures all sorts of fondling and groping on the dance floor, having her butt squeezed while her partner pulls her tight up against his crotch or having him rub against her from behind while one hand gropes a breast and the other fingers her slit.

Judge Brewster takes her upstairs to his bedroom for over an hour. I don't even want to think about what he is doing to her up there.

Finally around 3:00 am the party ends. On the way home, Aimee takes me by the hand while I drive.

With tears in her eyes she tells me, "I am so sorry Scott. I know it was killing you to watch me with all of those men. I mean, I noticed your erection, and I will help you with that as soon as we get home. I know it was just a physical reaction and that I hurt you by getting us into this situation. I won't be drinking anymore, that's for sure. But I know that doesn't help at this point. If you need a divorce, I hope you will wait until these three months are over. I'm not sure I can survive it without you."

"I'm not going anywhere Aimee, not now, not later", I tell her. "And this isn't your fault. Well of course the DUI is your fault, but what happened tonight is all on Brewster. And Brewster is going to pay and so is every man who took advantage of you at that party. As soon as you told me about your trouble, I contacted the F.B.I. It turns out that group has been operating a sexual blackmail ring for some time. They sent Walter in undercover, and he says they have more than enough now to put those bastards away until they are too old to care about sex."

"Walter?" my wife gasps, "That fat baldheaded guy is a federal agent?"

"Yup", I assure her, "and apparently he's damn good at his job."

My wife sags in her seat and says, "I don't know whether to vomit over the things that were done to me tonight, or laugh out loud at those jackasses going behind bars."

I pull into our driveway and turn off the ignition. My wife speeds around and drags me out of the car and into the house. Within three minutes she is helping me take the longest, most gratifying shower I have ever enjoyed.