Reluctant Seduction-Chapter 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing her grip on his shoulders, she sighed and closed her eyes. Aria could feel her widen up as her body relaxed. "Oh Eric", her voice came out lustily, her arms resting at the sides of his shoulders. She could not fight any longer. Her body overcame her mind as her pussy was begging for him, enjoying his thrusts. The pain was gone and she was drowning in passion filled heat, her sex could not get enough of Eric's dick.

Shocks of desire reverberated throughout her body as she moaned. Eric felt as if her tight pussy was milking him, as he had never bedded a virgin before. Groaning as her pussy clenched around his thick shaft, he knew she would come to enjoy his lovemaking sooner or later.

Her arms were held onto his shoulders as she looked at him through eyes half closed. Aria's lusty moans continued and he felt her legs wrap around him and her nipples rub against his chest from her back arching. Eric could feel his shaft bury deeper inside her pussy and wanted instant release. But he was going to extend his pleasure—and hers. He slowed his thrusting and pulled out.

Eric quickly grabbed a pillow and pushed it underneath her round behind. Without giving her a chance to try anything, he kissed her and mounted again. His shaft was now creating new sensations in her that she had never felt before.

"Eric", she gasped gazing up into his eyes.

She was so beautiful! Her large green eyes looked up at him as he glided in her sweet wetness. Pushing his member into her further, she moaned and closed her eyes. He felt his thick shaft pushing up against the side of Aria's cervix, which she responded with a raspy moan. Her pussy clenched tightly as her hips moved in sync with his thrusts. Eric continued to make love to her, gently and then roughly, slowly and then faster.

Aria's body continued to experience waves of pleasure from Eric's thrusting. Her back arched and her hard nipples rubbed against his chest. She wrapped her legs around him again and dug her nails into his skin.

He groaned as her movements matched his, the slickness of her pussy becoming smoother with every thrust. His tongue found hers again as they engaged in a carnal, animalistic kiss. Their tongues played, one rubbing against the other's wetness, one hard and another soft and relaxed, much like Eric's hard shaft against the slickness of Aria's pussy. The only sound in the room that could be heard was shallow, ragged breathing and the wet meeting of their bodies.

Eric released their joint mouths and looked into her green eyes. Barely catching his breath he asked Aria, "Do you want me to stop?"

Moaning, she looked lustfully into his eyes. "Please don't," Aria whispered lecherously, her voice raspy and quick with desire.

Her head leaned back into the pillow again, as another loud moan escaped her lips. Smiling, he watched her mouth open and her head push back against the pillow. Holding onto her, Eric grabbed her around the shoulders and rolled, putting Aria to sit up on him. She began to ride instinctively and arched her back.

"Oh..." Eric gasped as he watched Aria. Her big breasts bounced with every thrust as her face contorted softy with pleasure. Reaching up, he squeezed them and then placed his hands on her hips to guide her riding.

Rubbing her hips against him harder and faster, Aria watched Eric's face as she rode harder. He rammed his dick hard into her until she squealed with pleasure. Aria's body was begging for release and feasted on each thrust, her pussy tightening around his dick more. Eric could feel her paroxysms of pleasure as she moaned and arched her back again, her nipples taut.

Sensing her need, Eric grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down, rolling on top of her and ramming his dick hard into her. With each thrust Aria let out a cry and held onto his shoulders firmly, begging for another. Finally, her body found its release.

Aria's pussy contracted hard around Eric's shaft, and with every contraction she let out a soft moan. After a few moments, she sighed and relaxed underneath him, her breathing still shallow, but slower. Thrusting against her faster and groaning loudly, Eric felt himself release his seed into her pussy. It felt like ages but finally his hardness subsided and he pulled his body from Aria's and lay beside her. Kissing her gently, he caressed her breasts and played with her hair.

Realizing what they did and how she had acted, Aria blushed and tried to look away but Eric wrapped his arm over to her side and looked at her. "I knew you'd enjoy it eventually," he said with satisfaction.

Composing herself and sitting up, Aria huffed with haughtiness. "Now that I have warmed your bed, do you have any use for me?"

Eric shook his head and clucked his tongue. "You nearly set my bed on fire, and I still have plenty of uses for you." Aria had grabbed a bedsheet to cover herself but Eric pulled it roughly from her.

"I've bedded you and already know what's underneath there." He began to laugh as Aria's face turned pink.

"You rode me better than any rider on his horse in this kingdom," his voice dripping as he kissed and licked her neck, "and you enjoyed everything."

He laughed as she attempted to scowl. "You hurt me."

Taking her hand, he kissed it gently all while looking into her eyes. "Every virgin's first entering is uncomfortable, but we both know you enjoyed every minute of it," he smirked.

Aria's eyes flashed angrily and as her hand raised, he grabbed her and held her body tight. "You know you're an ass," her voice came out hissed, "but now you have to marry me whether you like it or not."

Eric chuckled as his arms went around her firmly. "But you're exactly what I wanted my reluctant bride," he hissed back.

Aria tried to tense herself against him, but her tired and sated body from their lovemaking overcame with drowsiness. Aria faced away from Eric, but he held her still and snuggled behind her. As she fell asleep, he gently pulled her body towards him and watched her. Grinning as he nuzzled against her, he knew that after getting food and drink, she would be begging for more in just a couple of hours.

12