Reluctant Show Off

Story Info
Showing off leads to sexual release.
11.8k words
4.41
233.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny day in the Greek islands and I was lying under the awning looking out over the garden and private pool of our luxury room at the hotel. I had now been in the hotel for a couple of days of our one week break with my wife and was getting to know the grounds and the staff quite well, helped by some liberal tipping -- always goes down well in Greece!!

The pool was superb with a Jacuzzi function and an area of grass with space to lie out. There was a wall around the garden that was covered by dense creepers and shrubs making the whole space quite secluded and we were not overlooked. There was a small door on one side of the garden that we had found out was used by the staff to keep the garden and tend to the pool and of course deliver drinks and food when ordered. There was a bell but they tended to knock and then just come in which could be quite disconcerting at times!

Sitting on the couch I was able to look out at my blonde wife, Chloe, basking on a sunbed, shades on book in hand and drink at her side. She loved the sun and already had a lovely bronze glow. She was lying there topless, taking advantage of the seclusion, and had a lovely pair of 34c boobs oiled up and shining in the sun. She looked great with her well toned abs a reflection of hours of work at the gym. She was wearing bikini bottoms with quite a lot of front and back coverage.

Her bikini bottoms had already been a bone of contention between as I was always trying to get my shy conservative wife to be a bit more adventurous with her bikinis and maybe to try some small thongs. I had persuaded her this holiday to have a complete shave down below, or "Hollywood" as she preferred to call it, as long as I did the shaving and of course licked her to noisy orgasm afterwards -- I wasn't complaining and always enjoyed the task and had made it a daily routine. The "Hollywood" of course in my mind left the way clear to trying a smaller bikini!

I had researched bikinis on the internet. A difficult task for a red blooded male and I can say it was the most enjoyable research I have ever done. I had bought her a tiny "Wicked Weasel" bottom and a ridiculous string concoction that really had no coverage at all but just framed the area. I was not optimistic about getting her to wear either, but was going to give it a try should the right moment present itself. Today I had decided to try for the "Wicked Weasel" bottoms in a lovely orange and was just biding my time.

It was early afternoon and the sun was at its zenith and it was very hot hence me sitting in the shade drink in hand. I got up and walked over to her with the bikini in my hand. She had turned over, briefly perching on the side of her sun bed and casually rubbing her oil into her exposed thighs before lying down again. I couldn't resist caressing her buttocks as she lay before me, with the occasional rub towards her asshole under her bottoms as I know this is something she enjoys and quickly turns her on. She flipped over with the stimulation and presented me with her lovely tits again that appeared to me to be demanding attention.

"What do you want?" she said with a smile on her face.

"I brought you a present," and I gave her the very small package. She took it and looked at it sceptically.

"Not much of it is there??"

"We are in private and it would look very horny. Try it on for me."

"Ok will do," she said and got up a sashayed into the room through the patio doors. I had hoped she would just change out there but you can't have everything!

She returned in a few minutes wearing the new bikini which was all I had imagined i.e. tiny. It barely covered everything but was just decent. It was patently clear that she was fully shaven as you would have to be to be able to wear bottoms that small and you could just make out the crease of her slit if you looked closely -- which of course I was. The back was just a small string diving between her ass cheeks just seeming to emphasise their nakedness.

"Wow," I said. "Looks fantastic."

She smiled at the praise and came and lay down again. I couldn't believe how easy it had been. I went in and grabbed the camera and came out and took a few shots. She was quite amenable and even posed a bit before lying down again and getting back into her book. I retired to the shade and enjoyed the enhanced view for the next hour or so and then thought about getting some drinks.

I asked her if she wanted a drink and she nodded. As I was in party mood and basking in the success of getting her into a miniscule bikini I asked if she fancied some champagne and she was keen. I knew champagne usually got her in party mood and so I went and ordered it from room service on the phone and waited. My wife continued to bask in the sun lying on her back I could see she was getting a little dozy as she had put her book down and though I couldn't see her eyes behind her sun glasses I suspected that they were probably shut.

After about 15 minutes there was the usual "imperceptible" knock at the back gate and in walks the man from room service with a bottle, two glasses, and an ice bucket he has a good look at my wife topless in her "Weasel" suit and then comes and sets the drinks down at the table in the shade with me. I can see my wife is now awake but is stranded out on the sun bed. She didn't know whether to turn over and show off her ass cheeks or just stay as she was. I felt quite horny as the man from room service was surreptitiously glancing over trying to get a good look at her all the time and I found it quite provocative. I chatted to him, deliberately delaying him to prolong her agony, finding out his name was Marco and he was from Poland. He asked if I would like the bottle opened and I decided to let him. Normally I would have done it myself. He poured two glasses and I tipped him generously and while my wife pretended to be asleep gesticulated to him that he should take one glass over to her. He picked up the glass and walked over to her lying on her back his eyes raking her near naked body and offered her the glass she told him just to put it down on the table becoming quite flushed at the time. He turned grinned at me and left.

As soon as the gate shut she jumped up grabbed her glass and came over to me.

"You bastard you did that on purpose I am so embarrassed did you see him looking at me."

I laughed saying, "Let's drink to a great view."

She stuck her tongue out at me but had a drink.

"At least we know one thing, he shares my opinion of the bikini. He likes it!"

She acted annoyed but I think was secretly flattered and certainly flushed and interestingly she hadn't rushed in and changed the bikini and was now sitting, quite relaxed, beside me.

"Did you think he was good looking?" I asked her.

"He was bloody gorgeous. That only made it worse."

We drank the champagne slowly and I stroked her legs gently as we sat there. I then playfully dragged her inside and made passionate love to her finding that her bikini bottoms were soaked and she was very hot and horny I egged her on and teased her about her admirer and it just seemed to get her hotter -- was I on to something??

That night we went out and Chloe seemed to enjoy herself and actually wore quite a revealing top for her. When we got back to the room we had a late swim and then into bed where she was quite forward again and I started to tease her saying you fancied Marco didn't you she denied it at first but in the throws of a noisy orgasm admitted that she found him very attractive. She then fell asleep beside me. I lay there thinking. I had obviously started something and now just needed to work out how to move things on and see if I could really explore my wife's horizons and get her to lose some or even all of her inhibitions.

Chapter 2

The next morning was fine and clear as usual. I got up as Chloe lay asleep and said I was going to walk to the local shop and get some water and a newspaper and would be back in half an hour she just murmured and I left her dozing in the bed. I picked up the paper at a small shop on the hotel site and went to the nearby coffee bar and ordered a latte and went and sat down and started to read the paper.

After 5 minutes my coffee arrived and I realised it was Marco from the day before I chatted with him again and he seemed quite nervous. I wasn't sure why and then after a while discovered that he thought I might be annoyed about him not knocking the day before and was worried I would report him to the management. He also had patently been enjoying the view of my wife that him not knocking had provided and thought he would be in trouble if it came to the attention of his boss. It as a very good hotel and they obviously had very high standards.

I reassured him asking if he had enjoyed the view. It seemed odd discussing my wife like this with another man but was also a turn on as I was very proud of her. He admitted that he found her very attractive and that her suit had been very provocative. I said that he should bring me another coffee in 10 minutes and that I wanted to talk to him further I was having an idea.

In ten minutes he dutifully came back and I told him he was safe as long as he would do something for me I suggested that he try and bring all our drinks in future and that I would ask him to provide "other services" -- I guaranteed that he would enjoy these and that I would pay him well at the same time.. After I had given him an outline of my plan and he had agreed smiling and nodding. I walked back to the room with a smile of my own starting to look forward to the afternoon.

When I got back to the room Chloe was up and already out on the sun bed by the pool and I was surprised and excited to see that she had put the Wicked Weasel micro bottoms on of her own volition. I went over and greeted her telling her how hot she looked and rubbed oil into her back and bum for her again enjoying the sensation of my oiled hands sliding over her tanned firm flesh. I then told her to turn over and rubbed oil into her firm tits paying special attention to her nipples squeezing and pulling them gently. I then moved my hands along the edges of her bottoms getting some soft moans of approval.

"I don't want you to burn. This oil will need to go on regularly."

"Well I am certainly enjoying getting it rubbed in."

I laughed and went to wash the oil off my hands before diving into the pool to cool down.

At about midday we went for a leisurely lunch and a bottle of white wine, Chloe just pulling a short skirt over her thong and slipping on a top to go out. I teased her over lunch about the size of her thong and the length of her skirt and she took it in good stead. We then made our way back to the pool and lay out again. I suggested another bottle of white wine.

She said, "Ok, but I will have to change this time." I persuaded her not to and told her just to lie on her front. She wasn't that happy as her bum would be on clear view but agreed with a little persuasion. I told her she was getting quite naughty and she seemed to secretly like this. I went and ordered the wine hoping all would go according to plan and sat back and waited.

In due course there was a knock on the door, much louder this time and nobody entered n until I called, "Come in."

Chloe had plenty of time to turn over and lie on her front. Marco came in with the wine and again brought it into the shade noticing Chloe's bared buttocks as he walked to where I was sitting. He proceeded to open it allowing me to taste it. I chatted with him with Chloe listening and just before he made to leave and I was tipping him I asked if he provided any other services. He said that he did offer some remedial massage as well working as a waiter. I asked him how much this cost and he told me.

I said, "Ok that sounds good you can give Chloe a massage but use her sun tan oil and we can kill two birds with one stone."

Chloe was a bit startled and started to protest but I insisted. She was still lying on her front in the Wicked Weasel thong with her buns toasting.

Marco approached her and I went over giving Chloe a glass of wine and she had a couple of good sized slurps. She had her shades on but was probably glaring at me. She moved up sufficiently to have a further large gulp of wine then settled down again. I gave Marco the oil and settled down to watch the show in a seat by the sun bed.

This was going to be the first time since we had been married that any other man had put his hands on her and I was getting quite turned on thinking about it and was soon sitting with a boner. Marco started at her feet and worked the oil in rubbing it into her calves and then her thighs leaving glistening skin as he worked up her legs which were being held tightly together. As he approached her ass he moved and picked up a hand and then did one arm before going around to do the other. He then started on her upper back and I could see she was enjoying it as although both Marco and I knew it was a lie about the remedial massage he was doing a good job. He worked steadily down her back until he came to the strings going across her back and dividing her ass. He looked at me and I just nodded so he started massaging her cheeks and rubbing in the oil in a very industrious fashion. He worked her buttocks carefully then had a quick rub down the crack in the middle scoring a direct hit on her asshole and being rewarded with a slight lifting of the hips and a quiet grunt.

He looked at me and asked if that was ok.

Chloe murmured "Yes."

Not wanting to push it I paid him and walked him to the door saying see you tomorrow. He smiled and left. Chloe just lay there then came up on her elbows and had a slurp of wine looked at me and smiled and lay down again. I commented on what a good job he had done and how she seemed to enjoy it -- she said nothing.

After the wine we had a swim then went for a sleep but not before she had given me some great head taking her time licking the head of my dick and making sure that I was watching. She must have noticed how turned on I was at this as I was leaking pre-cum everywhere. I told her how much I had enjoyed watching her get handled by another man -- I didn't last long and soon exploded over the sheets as she whipped her head back to avoid the spray. She immediately demanded a return favour and once again I found that her smooth pussy was dripping wet and tasted gorgeous. She reached orgasm very quickly indeed so I assumed the massage had worked for her as well.

We then had a sleep and went out for the evening where she was definitely getting more daring -- no bra and a shorter skirt and she even managed to talk to Marco when we saw him later although she told me later she thought he just talked to her tits!

We stayed out late and when we got to bed after a lot of alcohol Chloe was ready again and when I played with her ass and started asking her if she enjoyed being naughty she went wild and we had a really good session with me managing to get a finger in her ass as I fucked her that seemed to really excite her. A real first for both of us and a very enjoyable one.

Chapter 3

Next day followed the same pattern with me out for a coffee early and Chloe getting up later. Again when I returned to the room she was in the micro thong but this time more open about it and even said, "I think I need another shave if I am to wear this thong."

"Who for, Marco?"

She blushed but said, "No."

I obliged but insisted that we do it out on the sun lounger. She was very nervous and kept looking around but didn't complain when I finished up doing a quality check with my tongue which she always enjoyed noisily. She then pulled on her tiny thong quickly which made me smile to myself as it barely covered anything but was clearly better than nothing! I was pleased that she was thinking about how the tiny thong looked and what she needed to do to make it look good. Definite progress.

Half way through the afternoon she sat up and said, "Are we having a drink today?"

I was a little surprised that she had brought it up but I was only too happy to oblige. I was soon sporting a healthy hard-on at the thought as I rang room service. She was now expecting Marco to turn up and I think had cottoned on a little. When the knock on the gate came she was lying on her front glasses on waiting. Marco came in and poured the wine and took her a glass clearly standing over her looking at her ass and legs.

I said, "Would you like a massage today?"

She said, "Up to you, you are paying."

"Ok Marco, a massage please."

He winked at me and got started as yesterday. He seemed a bit bolder and more confident and when he was at the top of her legs he was clearly much nearer her micro thonged cunt and I couldn't be certain from my seat but there may have been a slight relaxation of the legs so that they parted a little. He moved to her arms and then worked down her back arriving at her bum in short order where after a glance at me again he worked on her buttocks with a couple more deft strokes over her asshole Chloe was silent throughout but there was some lifting of the hips. He then stood up and looked at me with the bottle in his hand and smiled.

"Ok Chloe we will do the front now," I said.

Her head snapped up and she looked at me I nodded and said, "Turn over now" quite sternly. "Marco hasn't got all day."

The moment of decision had arrived. I didn't know what she was going to do she was obviously conscious of the fact that she had no top on and a very small micro thong -- there was a pregnant pause and then she decided and quite quickly rolled over and lay on her back. Her tits looked great and the nipples were at full attention she adjusted the thong which was doing its best to keep her shaven pussy hidden and Marco started. He started with her legs again, but this time lifted them up as he did them. She struggled to keep her legs tightly shut initially and then gave up allowing him to move them about. I could see clearly that he was looking at her barely covered cunt between her legs and I think so could she as she had her reflective sunnies on. He worked up her legs and then started on her shoulders.

He looked at me and said, "Ok if I do the top?"

"Oh yes, we don't want her tits to get burnt."

He then rubbed oil onto both hands and the started to rub the oil into both tits carefully, keeping the nipples hard and erect throughout.

Chloe has very sensitive nipples and I could tell she was now very aroused she let out a large sneeze startling Marco. He eventually left her tits and worked down her toned abdomen towards the thong.

"Don't miss anything," I called out. He dutifully applied oil right up to the edges of her thong. She was really squirming now. I was sporting a massive erection and I think he was too. After another few minutes he stood up and admired his handiwork and I gave him his money and then showed him out.

Chloe jumped up as soon as he left and dragged me inside and said, "Just fuck me."

I threw her on the bed and dived into her cunt which was drenched then turned her over and smacked her backside saying, "You enjoyed that didn't you? You dirty bitch?"

"Yes" and I continued to smack her backside.

"On your knees"

She came up and I plunged my cock into her waiting pussy slapping her ass hard as I fucked her she was moaning and saying, "Fuck me." unusual for her. I decided to take a risk and started saying, "You dirty slut letting another man feel you up like that." She started saying, "Yes, yes."

I slammed into her and said, "What are you?"

"I am a dirty slut. Fuck me."

A few more strokes and she came really hard with me slapping her hard. I flipped her over and stuffed my cock in her mouth and after a few strokes filled it, something that was unthinkable to do before today and told her, "Just swallow it slut."