Reluctant Slut at a Party

Story Info
Melissa gets put to work again.
2.4k words
3.97
256.6k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All high school characters are seniors and at least 18 years old

*****

Ronald Eisenhauer was walking down the hallway of Tampico High School when he stumbled into Melissa Jefferson. Just as he was looking up into her green eyes, subdued red hair and lightly-freckled face, he felt the cup of her bra against his hand. Through her white blouse he could feel her lace bra and cock-hardening tits. He ever-so-slightly rubbed his hand against her warm, firm tit, relishing in the sensation before snapping back into reality.

"Oh, shit," Ronald said. "Sorry about that."

"Oh, no, it's cool." Melissa laughed before walking off. Ronald watched her short little skirt sway above her long legs, encased in lace stockings. He felt his cock stir in his pants as he thought about Melissa's reputation. She was pretty well-known as the school's biggest slut. She was the type of hot that made guys go to the restroom to jerk off during passing periods. Her slim waist, long legs and cute ass made every guy that passed her in the halls double take and stare. He tits, a C-cup by Ronald's estimates, were always held high by sexy push-up bras (not that they were necessary) and skintight shirts. But the feature that made even her teachers weak at the knees, encased by her perfect face, which was an ethnic blend of Irish and Polish, were those ruby red dick sucking lips. Ronald had heard tons of stories from the douche bags and jocks about how ridiculously mindblowing her blowjobs were. Chad Wilson and Preston Roosevelt were always boasting about all the head they got from Melissa.

Ronald stumbled into class still daydreaming about Melissa's lips wrapped around his dick. It didn't helped that this was United States History and his teacher was Ms. Kennedy, a blonde bimbo with massive tits that just made him want to envelop his cock between them. She always wore relatively conservative blouses or dresses, but her enormous tits always bulged obscenely from her chest. Ronald languished through class until the bell with an angry erection.

When he got out of class, his friend George ran up to him.

"Hey, dude, did you hear about Chad's big party?"

"That big fucking asshole?" Ronald replied. "I don't think so."

"Man, come on." George pleaded, "How else are we going to find alcohol and, more importantly, hot chicks whose judgment is impaired by that alcohol."

"Alright, whatever, fine." Ronald submitted, "When is it?"

***

Ronald and George showed up to Chad's house - which was more of a mansion - at about 9.

"Aw, man, we're fucking late." George complained, "Everyone's claimed all the hot bitches."

"That's an incredibly classy and eloquent way to put it." Ronald replied.

"Man, whatever," George said, "all these bitches are just cum depositories for America's father's dick." He was playing on the fact that his parents had named him George Washington. Ronald, an avid historian, hated it when he did that. You'd have to make twenty Faustian bargains before you could even eat George Washington's shit, Ronald thought angrily. At that moment, Chad Wilson came up and hooked both of them around the neck with his arms.

"Hey, limpdicks, you decided to make it!"

"Fuck off, Chad." Ronald replied.

"Okay, enjoy my beer at my party in my fucking house, you fucking Nazi." Chad ran off.

"What a racist asshole." Ronald mumbled.

"Whatever, let's just grab some beer."

They both walked over to a table with a couple of kegs on it. Cliche big red cups were strewn all over the table.

As they approached the table, they saw a group of guys surrounding a girl on her knees, a tube shoved into her mouth, connected to a presumably partially empty keg.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the lecherous guys chanted.

Ronald noticed it was Olivia Long, a British exchange student from Gloucester, England. He had a couple of classes with her and always loved her smooth accent. Her copious tits, long dark hair and slutty demeanor helped a lot with her assimilation into their school's culture.

She was struggling to down the beer as one guy grabbed her head from behind and started rubbing his groin with her hair. He got a raucous cheer from the crowd when he reached down across her shoulders and squeezed her massive breasts, yanking down the front of her T-shirt so that her bra-encased tits spilled out.

Her hands reached up to her chest, weakly trying to pull the guy's hands off her, but her compromising position left her unable to defend herself against the onslaught of testosterone-fueled horniness.

"Dear God, dosing up girls to use as fucking unconscious sex machines." Ronald lamented.

"Um, please let me get in on that shit." George replied. To Ronald's disbelief, George actually ran up to the group of pigs and started exploring the wonders of Olivia's body, groping and squeezing her mountainous tits and her firm, tight ass.

Ronald, rather unsure what to do without his more brash friend George, wandered to another room. With just a few people in it, he saw a large TV and several couches and chairs, presumably comprising a second living room.

Glancing around, he saw a rather appalling and oddly erotic scene. A naked girl was on her knees with her stomach flat against a glass coffee table. Her slight yet perky tits hung down on the edge of the table. A rather overweight and old-looking man was grunting loudly as he shunted back and forth behind her, his dick pounding into her ass angrily. The slapping noises of his pelvis against her ass could be heard even despite the loud music.

Ronald could hear the short, gasping moaning noises coming from the girl on the table. Slumped over, head lolling and eyes red, she looked drunk or high or most likely both.

Suddenly, the man groaned loudly and tensed up. He grabbed the young bimbo's hair roughly and shoved her head against the table. He forced his dick entirely into her tight hole, his hips pressed right against her round ass.

She cried out softly, hands lightly flicking upwards, as if in some mild form of protest.

"Ahh," the man groaned, "thanks for the fuck, slut." He got up and put his pants on, rubbing his sweaty face on his shirt. He roughly patted Ronald on his shoulder on his way out.

He looked at her and realized it was Melissa Regan, another girl at school he had beat his meat to. The brunette wasn't stacked but she was perfectly proportioned and curvaceous, with long legs, a fine ass and firm, high tits. But her face had to be the most beautiful Ronald has ever seen. Large doe green eyes, a slight nose and perfect dick sucking lips. Her hair, a light-red blend of brunette, was straight, shiny, sleek and pretty.

The naked girl had slumped onto the floor, barely conscious, almost in the fetal position. Ronald was shocked at what had just happened. Did some 50-year-old man just fuck some high school girl stoned out of her mind? He was fairly certain that he ought to tell someone about this most likely illegal activity.

Ronald walked back into the main living room, looking for George. He caught a scene out of the corner of his eye that made him forget the naked blonde in the other room entirely. Melissa Jefferson, one of the hottest girls at school was being partially dragged by her hand by some spiky-haired guy he didn't recognize. She had a face of reluctance or even mild resistance. She dragged her feet as he pulled her upstairs and into a bedroom, as if she was unwilling.

Ronald quickly followed them upstairs. His heart jumped when he realized that the door was left slightly ajar out of carelessness. He looked around rapidly. There was no one on the floor; everyone was downstairs, no doubt trying to put their dicks into Olivia's mouth now that she was far beyond drunk.

Ronald sneakily peered inside the room, making sure to remain quiet and out of sight.

He heard the mumbled reluctance of Melissa and the harsh, forceful rebuttal from the guy. He then heard zippers slide down and the groan of a satisfied man. He saw the guy roughly mauling Melissa's tits, now only encased by a lace bra, her tank top discarded on the bed behind her.

Ronald heard a sound behind him and quickly turned around. Seeing no one, he still peered around the entire floor. Heart pounding, he told himself he was imagining things. He returned to Melissa. He now heard the slick sound of flesh pounding flesh.

Melissa was on her knees, bra-clad tits wrapped firmly around the guy's massive dick. Her hands pressed against her breasts, forming a tight sheath. Her hands pushed her tits upward, creating a valley to angrily plow. She moaned in protest at his hand, firmly gripping her ponytail and wrenching her back and forth.

"Come on, please, not so rough."

"Bitch, you have to now," he responded, "didn't try to stop me when I was feeling you up, huh?

He continued to roughly saw his dick between her tits, which was slick with what was no doubt her saliva. She was pressed up right against the bed, trapped against his lecherous intent. He pounded her chest even harder, noticing and ignoring her discomfort and reluctance. Every time his dick pushed up, his head poked her chin and his balls rubbed against the lace of her bra, stimulating him even further.

She squirmed as he kept pumping her incredible cleavage with his huge cock. Every time he pushed his cock through, her soft tits molded around it to accommodate the massive girth. Her tits then returned to form as he fell away.

He suddenly pulled off her chest, allowing his rock-hard dick to fall away. She sighed with relief and gingerly touched her chafed tits. He slapped her hands aside and gave her tits a couple of hard gropes.

She gasped as he roughly took hold of her ponytail again and guided his prick into her unwilling mouth. Initially, she protested, mumbling around his dick and trying to pull backwards. Realizing she had nowhere to go, she relented and started suckling on his hard member.

She bathed his cock in her warm mouth and started pressing her tongue against his sensitive head. She didn't want to give him a blowjob, but that didn't mean she didn't know how. Many a guy at school could attest to that.

Before long, he got impatient at having just a fourth of his cock in her mouth. He firmly gripped her ponytail in one of his hands. He took his other palm and planted it on the back of her head. He slowly and steadily forced her head inwards against his groin. She took half his cock into her mouth without much resistance, but started sputtering after that. He felt her mouth inch forward as his head squelched deep into her throat. She started gagging and gargling, trying to repel the foreign object lodged in her throat.

A firm thrust silenced her momentarily and triggered an even greater fit of choking. Her hands were pushing desperately against his thighs and she leaned as far away as she could with the bed in the way, but he did not relent. He kept his cock in place.

"Better sort out your gag reflex real quick there, honey, because I've got a lot more coming."

He stood there with his cock in her mouth for a minute as she, sputtering and struggling to breathe, regained her composure. She took short breaths around his long and girthy cock after controlling herself. Her chest heaved, causing her tits to move and bounce delightfully. The mix of spit and precum coating her tits and soaking her bra made it more erotic. He reached down and groped her tits, squeezing and pinching them roughly.

"Ready, bitch?"

Before she could respond, he thrusted his cock further. It hadn't retreated since he stopped to allow her to breathe. It immediately squelched down her throat more. Saliva streamed out of her mouth as her hands scrambled frantically at his legs. She squealed around his dick, trying to get him off. His hands continued their inward push and he continued his quest to introduce her lower lip to his balls. His head was so far down her throat, the tightness almost hurt. But his lust drove him to get the mere inch or so left into her bountiful mouth.

Ignoring her pleas and gagging, he forced the last inch of cock into her mouth with a satisfying plunge. The feeling of her lips against his balls, the tightness of her throat around his head, the view of her soaked bra and wet tits: all enough to make him blow his load. But he struggled to control himself. He needed to fuck her face, plunge his dick through the back of her throat.

He now started sawing his cock in and out of her mouth. He drove his hard member into her drooling mouth over and over, each time taking more of his cock out of her mouth, so that more and more of his dick was plunged directly into her throat each time. Pretty soon, her mouth was hanging open as he battered the entrance of her throat with his head. Each plunge was accompanied by a cute little gagging sound.

Pretty soon, he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Press your fucking lips together." he yelled. By now, she had resigned herself to her fate and just wanted it over as quickly as possible. She firmly pressed her lips as hard as she could around his turgid member.

He started ramming it back and forth. The friction of her lips tight around his cock like a noose was too much. He pulled his dick out of her mouth with a squelch and delivered the first shot of his load on her face. It started from her chin and worked its way up all the way to her hair, splattering her nose and cheeks on the way. The next huge shot hit her right beneath the eye, forcing her to shut them both. It started dripping all down her face. His final shot was delivered at her tits. The splooge started pooling between her tits, which were already slick with spit.

Her mind registered the foul spunk, but she had long checked out and resigned her mouth and body as a pleasure machine. He rubbed the great amount of residue on her beautiful hair, making it sleek and slick with white cum.

"Better get to putting all of that where it belongs..." he said lecherously.

Mutely, she began wiping the cum off her face and swallowing it off her fingers.

I need to get that willing slut's mouth around my cock right now, though Ronald, overcome with lust.