Reluctant Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid onto the sofa next to Shaun's sleeping form. Then she coaxed him onto his side so that his nude ass was exposed. She smiled at me and lubed up the small dildo, at the same time easing one of her, now greased fingers, into his ass. I had been the victim of this very treatment a few times at her hands, and knew what reaction it would cause. "Bad girl" I mouthed silently at her. Her grin assured me she knew she would win this bet.

After a few minutes of working her finger in and out of his ass, she replaced the finger with the small vibrator. The sound of it humming was quite a turn on for me, knowing it was someone else she was doing it to made it all the more fun to watch. Shaun began to stir as she manipulated the vibrator in and out of his ass. I could tell by his now quickening breathing, that it was having her desired affect. Shaun woke up with a start, turned to Lily, and realized what was happening. "What the fuck?" he asked, coming to full consciousness.

At the same time, he also realized he again had a ragging hard on. Shaun jumped up from the sofa pulling the vibrating phallus from his ass. He had a look of confusion at her and the offending toy. Then looked at his now rock hard cock with some measure of embarrassment. Then with a look of murderous anger he said to Lily, "You think that's funny bitch? I'll show you funny!" he sneered.

He grabbed Lily by the hair and forced her down onto the sofa face first. She looked at me with a stare to remind me of my promise. I was getting a little nervous at the fact that Shaun was unaware that this was a game to her. He positioned his huge cock at the entrance to her own ass. "Now, this is how I ass fuck bitch. Hope you enjoyed your fun, now it's my turn!" he seemed intent on raping her ass. Without so much as a moment to allow her time to catch her breath, he sank the entire length of his huge cock ball deep into her ass.

Lily screamed in pain, trying to get away from him as he forced his entire tool inside her. I almost jumped up until she motion me back to my seat with her finger. My mind squirmed around the idea that she actually wanted this. Shaun began sliding back out of her, nearly to the tip, and then slammed back into her forcing her head further into the sofa cushions. He looked like a madman as he began slapping her ass as he set into a hard steady violation of her ass. She was screaming in pain at first, then after a few minutes, it became apparent to me, that she was enjoying this. Shaun did not catch onto the fact that she was now pushing back to meet his every stroke at first. It wasn't until she began to moan in pleasure that he sensed that something had changed. Lily was now holding her hands on the sofa arm pushing back furiously onto Shaun's cock.

A look of vicious triumph over the woman in front of him, he began to furiously slam into her ass. In response she moaned louder, "Yes, yes, fuck my ass you mother fucker!" She seemed intent on keeping him pissed off. "Show me how bad I've been. Bury that thing all the way up my ass!" she screamed. In response Shaun slapped her ass violently, leaving a very visible welt. She taunted him into beating her ass while he continued his assault. Her ass was beginning to turn a purple color from his vicious slaps. All the while he continued pounding into her ass.

Finally I could see the look of an oncoming climax from Lily's face. I could also tell from Shaun's ragged breathing, that he was also very close to his own. She began gripping Shaun's cock with her ass, as she slammed back onto his skewering monster. Shaun slammed all the way into Lily and held on as he came deep inside her ass. She was squirming against his cock trying desperately to reach her own much needed climax. She was actually goading him to keep going.

Just about the time she was ready to blow, Linda came running into the room and slammed Shaun in the head with a balled fist. "Get the fuck off her you asshole. What the fuck do you think your doing? I'm gonna fucking kill you, you bastard!" Linda screamed. Shaun fell to the floor protecting himself as Linda rained blow upon blow down on him. It was time to put this to an end.

I got up and yelled for Linda's attention. She looked at me puzzled at first, then put two and two together. She looked at her now bloody husbands face and sobbed "Oh my god, I'm so sorry sweetie. I thought you were raping her!" she pointed at Lily's quivering and raw ass. Shaun seemed to take it all in stride, sat up and wiped the blood from his nose.

"I was, in the beginning. She woke me up in a, not so nice manner." Shaun blushed. He explained what had happened and what it had done to him. Then went on to explain how everything had changed.

Linda realized how bad she must have looked over-reacting to the situation. She looked at Lily and said, "I'm so sorry Lil, I just thought, well you know!"

"No problem Lin, I would have done the same had the situation been reversed." Lily said, now rubbing her sore ass.

"Okay, well I think we should all just call it a night right?" Linda asked seriously. She seemed to want us to agree, while at the same time hoping we didn't.

"If you want, you guys can sleep over here." Linda suggested. "We have an extra bedroom down the hall." Linda thought about it for a moment, and then took Shaun by the hand. "Come on stud, I'll make it up to you."

"Fat chance of that." Shaun laughed, looking at his quickly shrinking cock. "I already came twice tonight. I think that's my limit for even two days don't you think? And anyway, my nose is killing me!" he smiled.

Linda looked embarrassed again as she took Shaun to the bedroom we offered. I looked at Lily still unsatisfied quivering on the sofa. She looked at me and said, "Figures, I get left high and dry!"

"Think so?" I mused pointing to my again, very hard cock. "I think I can finish the job!"

Lily lay back with her arms open and motioned me to her waiting pussy. The gleam of her juices left me no doubt I could do just that. I slid into her without ceremony, pumping her as hard as I could manage. She seemed on the very brink of cumming when I surprised her one last time. I grabbed her ankles and pushed them over her head to allow full penetration. In one quick motion I also switched which hole I was fucking. Her moan of surprise was quickly replaced by one of release. Lily came so hard she nearly threw me from the sofa. I held on tight and picked up where Shaun left off.

I picked up my pace and ferocity, I was slamming into her sore ass for all I was worth. The mixture of pleasure/pain on her face made my own orgasm faster than I had hoped. Within a few minutes, I was ready to blow another round of hot jizz. I pulled from her ass just as I was starting to shoot my wad. I aimed it directly into her face, to finish her violation fantasy. She wasn't prepared for it and caught most of my load on her cheeks and mouth. I then wiped off my cock on her stunned face.

"Now bitch, get to bed!" I acted angry for her benefit.

"Yes sir." she purred, walking directly to bed without so much as wiping her arm on her creamed upon face. Her body was still jerking from her own well earned orgasm.

I must admit that seeing her "raped" by Shaun, opened up an entirely new realm of fantasy for us both. I have made plans with a few of my closer buddies to "Gang rape" her one night. But the details and story of that one will have to be another entry!

12