Reluctant Wife Takes Control

Story Info
Reluctant wife discovers advantage of male chastity.
1.2k words
68.7k
67
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpndxMd
SpndxMd
12 Followers

It all started on his birthday. My husband and I have been married for 10 years. Over the past year or so my husband has been interested in male chastity. I really did not understand his fascination with it. Typically he would lock himself up and give me the key. I would tease him a little during the week and on the weekend he would lick me to orgasm. I then unlock him and give him a handjob. Then about two weeks before his birthday he locked himself up and gave me the keys. He said he wanted to stay locked until his birthday. During the week I would tease him occasionally. Usually I would "accidently" rub against him or send him some suggestive texts. On the weekend before his birthday I started to tease him by playing with his caged penis.

I could see the cage was looking a little tight as he strained to get hard. I then told him I needed his tongue. He did a wonderful job bringing me to a fabulous orgasm. After I recovered I teased him a little more. While I was teasing him he asked me if I ever considered being his keyholder for longer than a week or two. I told him I haven't thought about it. I then stopped teasing and told him he had to wait until his birthday on Friday to cum.

During the week I did some research on keyholding wives. I found many sites with mistress/slave which did not interest me at all. Then I found a few where wives kept their husbands locked up without all the role playing domination. I started gathering information on why husbands want to be locked and how wives handle them. I took down some notes and began to plan a special gift for his birthday.

On Thursday I sent him a couple of texts suggesting I had a very special gift for his birthday. On Friday morning he made me breakfast. He typically works from home on Fridays. Just before I left I grabbed his cage and whispered in his ear that he will get his special gift tonight. I could feel him straining in his cage. During the day I would send him suggestive texts on how I couldn't wait to feel his tongue. After lunch I sent him a text that I wanted him to put in his butt plug and leave it in until that night. When I arrived home he had dinner all ready and I could tell he was on edge with frustration. After dinner he opened his regular gifts. I told him he will get his special gift a little later after the kids went to bed.

Later I came into the family room wearing some sexy lingerie under a robe and told him his gift was ready. We headed into the bedroom and I dropped my robe. He took off his clothes and I saw he was straining in his cage. I gave him a hug, pushed on his butt plug, and whispered that I needed his tongue. He did a wonderful job bringing me to orgasm. Once I recovered I asked him if he was ready for his gift while showing him the key to his cage. Eagerly he said yes. I unlocked his cage and began to edge him. Once I had him on edge, I stopped and let him calm down for a few minutes. I started edging him again, then stopped again. He was squirming with desire. I then told him I researched being a keyholder. I asked him if he wanted to try it for a month. He replied with a yes immediately. I began to edge him for the third time. Once he hit the edge I stopped again. While letting him calm down a bit I told him that he answered way too quickly. I told him that in order to really experience chastity I would do it for 6 months. While he was taking in what I just told him I started to edge him a fourth time. By now it did not take long to reach the edge. I stopped again. I then told him that his gift is 6 months of controlled chastity. I then went over the rules. He will remain locked in his cage unless I want to play with it.

Once I am done playing, it will be locked back up. He is not to ask to be teased, unlocked or to cum. Since I am the keyholder I alone decide on when any of them will happen. If he asks or begs for any of them, his chastity would be extended by an amount of time I will decide at that time. I then asked him if he agreed to those conditions. It took a few seconds, and then he agreed and thanked me. I grabbed some Vaseline and put on a thick coat on his penis and began to edge him a final time. Once at the edge I stopped again and let him squirm for a minute or so. I then grabbed his cage and started to force it back on. With the thick Vaseline I was able to get the cage mostly on and he started to ask me what was going on, I told him to be quiet. With a little effort I was able to get the cage on and locked. I then told him his controlled chastity starts right now and I am too tired to make him cum. I wished him a happy birthday and kissed him with a deep kiss while playing with his balls.

Six months later...

The past 6 months and one week have been great! He compliments me all the time. Whenever I come home from work and tell him I had a rough day, that night he gives me a nice backrub with scented oil. Whenever I am in to mood, he gives me a massage with his tongue. He has gotten very good at it! I would send him some teasing texts a couple of times a week and give him a teasing session two or three times a month. I would make him cum once a month except during the third month. He asked if he could have a cum. I told him he broke one of the rules. I did not text him or tease him for two weeks, took away his monthly orgasm, and added a week to his chastity time. Since then any orgasms I give him have been ruined orgasms. Last month he came with his cage still locked on!

This coming weekend is supposed to be his release day. I really enjoyed the past 6 months so much (and he has enjoyed being locked up!) that this weekend I am going to ask him if he wants to continue for another six months. Once he agrees I plan on making him fucking himself with a large dildo while I ruin his orgasm and then lock him back up! Over the next 6 months I am going to help him quit smoking. I am positive if I tease him twice a week and tell him he can earn an orgasm after he quits, by the 6th week he will have quit. If you ever were hesitant on locking up your husband for an extended amount of time, I say do it! You won't regret the results and he will love you more and more as time goes on and thanking you for keeping him locked.

SpndxMd
SpndxMd
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Typically he would lock himself up and give me the key.

and at that point I knew the author should be locked up without a keyboard.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Please Fuck My Wife Ch. 01 Man's wife discovers his chastity and cuckolding fetish.in Loving Wives
Control of His Cock Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.in Loving Wives
His Wife's Fetish Ch. 01 James' wife admits to her deepest fantasy: male chastity.in Fetish
Caged Cock Tease His wife makes his chastity fantasy come true.in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
More Stories