Reluctantly Groped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the other men lifted her leg again and Eva started to panic. The man behind her rubbed the head of his cock along her slit and kept rubbing it back and forth. Soon Eva felt another man move up to her front. He had a sinister laugh and she could smell the sweat from his body; as she identified Jack was one of her attackers. He rubbed his large chest up against her and her breasts wobbled from one side to the other as he mashed his sweaty body against her. As Jack thrust forward from the front she could feel another sweaty body meet her from behind. They both laughed as they rocked her back and forth. Soon the man behind Eva took his finger and started working it into her ass. His finger was soaked with her juices and sweat as he worked it all around and then slid it slowly inside. Her voice was a bit desperate as she told him to stop; but even as she said it, she gasped for air as the feeling sent a shiver though her body. From the front she heard Jack unzip his pants and suddenly she felt something huge against her pussy lips.

The bulbous head of his cock was like a small apple and he rubbed it up and down her slit lubricating himself. The man behind pulled out his finger and replaced it with his cock. He worked his cock in slowly by moving back and forth. In a matter of seconds the well lubricated cock slid all the way to the hilt. Then the men started moving back and forth. While one man pushed his cock forward the other pulled back, seesawing at Eva's pussy and ass. The man holding her leg also grabbed for her breasts; pinching and pulling her nipples. Jack worked his massive cock in slowly as they moved Eva back and forth. He worked the head into the opening a little at a time and with each shove, Eva would pull back terrified at having this large tool pushed inside of her. But with each lurch of the man from behind, Eva would jerk forward impaling herself more on to the huge cock in her pussy.

The cock was tight as it could be; but Eva was soaked and the huge tool drove into her, inch by inch, until she was filled with half of his huge cock. Both men then started working their cocks in and out of her. The man holding her leg pinched her nipples harder. As he pinched and pulled her nipples she started craving more. She started rocking back and forth on to the two cocks. One in and then partly out. She worked her body back and forth and on the next thrust her pussy was sufficiently stretched that the big man drove his cock all the way home. Eva suddenly started bucking and her body shook as the feeling of wave after wave of orgasms rolled over her body. She moaned and screamed as she came and both men started releasing their cum inside her ass and pussy, working their cocks faster and faster, joining Eva with their moans of pleasure.

Once the men had finished they pulled out of her and cum dripped out of both holes. Eva was limp and desperately needed to be let loose. The third man climbed up on the conveyor and with a knife cut her shirt free. She dropped into the arms of the men below. As she dropped to the bale of hay they pulled the shirt off her head. There in front of her were four men, Derrick, John, Jack and the farmer. Jacks cock had assailed her from the front and even as the huge tool softened it looked immense. The farmer had simply sat on the sidelines laughing and enjoying the show. The men lowered Eva and then helped her pull up her clothing. She was to limp from the ordeal to respond other than smile at the guys and say, "thanks, that was amazing."