Remember Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean our bedroom, right?"

She pulled him close and kissed him passionately before saying, "That sounds very nice. Yes...to our bedroom."

He carried her through the living room and played tour guide for the few seconds it took to reach their room at the other end of the house. "And here we are. This is our bedroom." He let her down then said, "Gee. I am so glad I put the laundry away and made the bed before I left."

She put her arms around him and said, "I think it's going to get very messy very soon."

He kissed her and said, "I hope so." With that, he put his arms around her and kissed her unlike any way he'd kissed her before.

Libby sighed when he offered her his tongue. "Mmmm," she moaned offering hers in return. "I want you so bad," she whispered huskily to him.

She began unbuttoning his shirt as he went to work kicking off his shoes and removing his belt. In just seconds, he was undressed and Libby moaned when she saw him for the first time. She kissed him while at the same time reached for his growing shaft. "Mmmm. You feel so good to me, Garrett," she whispered.

He pulled her toward the bed and set on the edge. He saw her smile as she knelt between his legs. She slid her right hand under his balls and cupped them as she took his hard cock in her left hand. She smiled at him as she pulled him to her mouth and opened her red lips.

Garrett groaned as she slid her soft lips around the head of his shaft. "I take back what I said about heaven being at the IHOP parking lot. It's right here in my bedroom."

Libby smiled as she worked his shaft hard. "I've missed this," she said as he popped out of her mouth. "I love sucking cock." She smiled a wicked smile then went back down on him taking him slowly and oh-so deep.

"Oh, fuck..." he moaned. "You are so gorgeous, Libby."

She held deep in her throat until she choked. She came up for air gasping but smiling brightly. "God I love that!" she said saliva hanging everywhere.

"Come here, beautiful," he said. He offered her his hand and she stood before him. "Take off your skirt for me," he said.

"Oooo. I love it when the man takes charge," she said excitedly as she unzipped it and shimmied out of it.

"Panties, too."

"Yes, sir," she said smiling. "Now what shall I do?" she asked as though she had no idea.

"Lay down right here," he said patting the bed.

"Are you going to hurt me?" she said in a childlike tone.

"You'll find out soon enough," he replied as he rolled over on top of her.

"Mmmm," Libby moaned. "I've been dreaming about having you right here on top of me for a long time."

"Not nearly as long as I've dreamed of being on top of you," he told her truthfully.

He slid between her legs and immediately sucked hard on her pussy. He squeezed her labia together and pinched where he clit was hiding. "Oooo! Just like that!" she cried. "I love being pinched. How could you know that?"

Garrett didn't answer. He just squeezed harder then softer then rolled the flesh around between his thumb and index finger. "Oh, God!" she whimpered.

He released her then buried his face in her soft tuft of blonde hair. The moment his tongue touched her swollen nub, she hissed with pleasure. "Right there!" she cried pulling him closer.

Garrett slid two fingers in quickly hoping Libby really did like it at least a little bit rough. She was very wet so he didn't go slowly. Her body went rock hard as the fingers slid in while he pressed down with his tongue. "Oh...my...God!!" she screamed loudly. "Yes!" Her moans softened as she came, "Oh...fuck! That felt so good! Please make me cum again."

And he did. He pinched her hard and managed to slip his tongue between the folds. Libby grabbed the bed cover and pulled hard as the tip of his tongue repeatedly flicked her blood-engorged love bump. "I'm...so...close!" she moaned. "Don't stop!"

Garrett squeezed her pussy hard. So hard he thought it might hurt but he and Libby were rewarded with another thundering orgasm. "Oh, yessss!!" she screamed out.

Garrett released her again and climbed on top. "Roll over and get on your knees," he told her. He loved the look of loving fear in Libby's eyes.

She complied immediately then said, "Are you some kind of mind reader? How can you know my deepest, darkest secrets and needs?"

Rather than reply, Garrett smacked her right ass cheek then immediately slapped the left. He did the same thing two more times and Libby was begging to be fucked.

"Oh, my fucking God!" she cried. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God...fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Garrett slammed his huge, swollen cock hard into her soaking-wet pussy and drove it all the home. He held it there pushing against her then grabbed her long hair and pulled it back causing Libby to cry out in more pleasure. "I fucking LOVE that!" she screamed. "God...yes!!"

Garrett pulled hard on her hair as he hammered her pussy over and over again. "Don't fucking stop!" she screamed even louder. "I fucking love this!"

He used his free hand to slap her ass three times hard and fast and when he did, he felt Libby squeeze back and shudder hard. "Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Oh...FUCK!" She came for the third time but Garrett wasn't done.

He withdrew, slapped her ass and spun her over. "Spread your legs for me!" he told her.

As she pulled them open as wide as she could, he saw the look in her eyes. The look that said, "How? How can you know?" as he drove it home taking her again. He put his arms underneath and held her close as he pumped as hard as he could.

"You wanted it rough, right?" he grunted.

Libby was beside herself. All she could do was cry out, "YES!!"

He pounded her pussy until he couldn't hold off another second. "Cum again!" he growled. "I said CUM!"

Libby's nails sank deep into his back as he rocked her into the headboard repeatedly. "Fucking-A YES!!" she screamed as she came again while Garrett filled her with a heavy load of hot cum.

When their bodies finished shaking, they lay their panting. Libby was holding him as tight as she could as she whispered in his ear. "I hope you don't think I'm some kind of...you know."

Garrett raised his head and said, "What? That you enjoy sex?"

"Well, yeah," she said with a smile. "So...are my needs a turn off to you?"

Her stroked her messy hair and said, "You're kidding, right?"

"No! I need to know you don't think I'm some kind of...you know."

"Slut?" he teased.

Libby looked serious as she said, "Yes. Do you? Do you think that about me?"

"Hardly," he told her. "I'm in love with you, Libby. I want to know everything about you. I want you to be happy and if this is something you like; if this makes you happy, then...I'm all in."

She felt him growing inside her again and smiled. "Ooooo. You most definitely are...all in...me. What's a girl gotta do around her to get her handsome boyfriend to fuck her hard?"

"Just ask?" he offered.

"Can you please fuck me hard?" she asked smiling happily.

"You wish is my command," he told her as he picked up the pace and began doing just that.

The next morning she lay there thinking about how to best tell Keith or even what to say to him. She decided she'd say nothing more than that she'd met someone and then take it slow with Garrett until the divorce was final.

Again, she wasn't surprised when she had the talk with her son. "I only want you to be happy, Mom," he told her. "Why sit and home and mourn and be sad? I say go for it."

"I'll figure out a way to pay for school, too. I promise," she assured him.

"Well, I actually have some very good news in that department, Mom."

She raised her eyebrows in anticipation as he told her he'd applied for and received a full scholarship from Navy ROTC. "They pay all tuition, books, and fees."

Libby tried not to cry as she told him how proud she was of him. "You're going to look so handsome in your uniform!"

For the rest of the PBA tour, Libby followed Garrett around serving as his muse/girlfriend/love interest as he won three tournaments and finished in the top five four other times. By the time her divorce was final, the PBA season was over and the very next day Garrett proposed to her after a very romantic dinner. She was thrilled to say yes and start planning for a Spring wedding.

The only downside to her life came when she'd learned Erin's early release was out of the question as she'd been in repeated altercations meaning she'd serve the full two years. Libby would deal with that when the time came. For now, she was happier than she'd ever been having found a man who loved every part of her to include the good, the bad, and the ugly. Except that where Libby soon-to-be Miller was concerned, there was no ugly to be found.