Remember Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre was alive. Andre was alive and he was working for F.L.E.X. Andre was alive and apparently looking for HER. It was bad enough that the Hime government had located her, and it was bad enough that Elliot and Estafana were in front of her even now.

But Andre was a totally different story. A completely different one. She'd be damned if she was forced to stand before him again. Estafana could kill her with her own gun if she liked and it wouldn't be as humiliating as what she had proposed.

"Dante, listen to me." Estafana looked incredulous, and even a little offended. But not desperate, never desperate. "You have no idea what you're dealing with here. We aren't doing this to silence you, we're doing this because-"

"Save it!" Dante snapped.

"NO Dante. Despite what you may believe, this isn't just about you. There are greater things at stake here. Do you think I would come here myself to tell you this? Do you think I would go so low as to lie to you about something so serious? I may be the last person you could trust, but I'm serious when I say that you are the ONLY one Andre-"

Estafana didn't get a chance to finish her sentence. Dante had lunged toward the door, her mouth set in a firm line. She was either going to go to jail, escape, or die TRYING to escape.

"Dante!" Estafanas voice had risen an octave higher than normal.

The view of the entrance door getting closer and closer however was the only thing on Dantes mind. She couldn't very well escape when she was cuffed and when her house was surrounded. But she-

Dante felt her body being tackled to the ground. The breath that had been pumping in her lungs left her instantly and her eyes slid shut as she tried to breathe. She collided with the floor, and agains her better judgment; she stayed there.

When she caught her breath Dante layed there for amoment, startled at the sudden weight above her.

Her eyes snapped open, the very first thing coming into view being Elliots angry face. Long strands of hair fell over his eyes, but that didn't lessen the intensity of his gaze as he hauled her to her feet and pressed her against him. He was facing Estafana now, but all Dante could see was his chest and all she could smell were fresh pines that seemed to waft off of his body.

Dante couldn't help it. Her heart started racing.

His arms tightening around Dante, Elliot took a deep breath before he turned his gaze towards Estafana. Dante couldn't see his expression, but as of that moment she was sure she didn't want to.

"Your Honor." Elliot began softly, his voice rumbled in his chest. Dante felt it rather than heard it.

"Permission to make a request?"

Dante swallowed a lump in her throat as she struggled not to close her eyes and lean further into Elliots arms. The thought of Crystal walking in and seeing them, even though she was supposedly thousands of miles away, scared her. But instead of dwelling on the fact that she was hugging her former surrogate sisters boyfriend and that it felt better than it should, Dantes ears perked up to hear Estafanas reply.

"Yes Agent Brasker." Estafanas silky voice washed over towards them. She sounded hesitant.

"May I speak to Reed. Alone."

Silence filled the room for a moment until;

"Do you really think that's wise?"

"Your Honor, I mean no disrespect but I know her better than you. I can convince her to..."

Silence once more. Dante felt Elliots arms loosen. Just slightly. But that adjustment allowed her to let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding in. She was starting to feel dizzy at the close proximity of Elliot, and also at the fact that he was touching her in a way they use to consider intimate. It was becoming hot again, but this time it wasn't because of the room temperature.

Dante waited desperately for Estafana to grant or deny Elliots request, hoping to god that she would hurry up so she could move away from Elliot. If she stayed too close to him for too long, she'd forget that he was taken. She'd forget that she was supposed to be professional even as a prisoner.

Luckily though, Estafanas answer came soon. And when it did come, Dante could hear the defeat in her voice.

"Alright Agent Brasker. Just make it quick."

The sound of heels clicking across the wood planks of the floor mingled with the sound of Elliot and Dantes matching intakes of breaths until the door leading to the patio slammed shut.

oOo

12