Remember The Nights Ch. 04

Story Info
The first date.
765 words
4.3
48.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers

"Wow."

It was all Charlie could say. Tamiko looked like a starlet in her silver dress and he thanked whatever gods above for his luck. Her thick black hair cascaded in soft waves over her shoulders and her dark eyes were alluringly made up, immediately drawing him into their depths. Shapely legs stretched down to end in pink polished toes and she clutched a transparent wrap over her shoulders, a small silver bag in her hands. She smiled warmly at him, looking a tad bit uncomfortable.

"You're late."

"I know. I'm sorry. I had a business dinner meeting." He took her hand and helped her into the car, then slid in beside her. "So, where do you want to go?"

"I don't know." She watched as he poured a glass of champagne and handed it to her. "I have a friend who owns a restaurant and a night club."

"Sounds good. What's it called?"

"The restaurant is called The Chop House and the club is called Indigo."

"Okay. Let's go."

Dinner seemed to fly by so quickly that Charlie could barely remember what he had eaten. The conversation was magnificent. It had been a long time since he'd been able to talk to someone about current events. Tamiko was very knowledgeable and even when they ended up in a minor tiff, she debated the point like a champ, effectively putting him down. Her laughter was melodious and Charlie loved the sound of it, growing more and more enamored of her as the evening progressed.

"Can you dance?"

"Uh, a little."

"Will you dance with me when we go next door?"

Charlie shrugged and she grinned. "You poor white boys. I've never been out with a white boy that knew how to dance."

"Me, either." He laughed at his own joke but sobered up when he noticed that she hadn't joined him. "Well, shall we?"

Indigo was teeming with people on a Wednesday night and he was amazed at that. Most clubs were dead during the week but this one showed no signs of that problem. He paid the cover charge and escorted his lovely date inside. As they weaved through the couches, heading for the bar, Charlie made an astounding discovery. Indigo was a gay bar. Same sex couples lounged on the couches and crowded the dance floor and at once, he was uncomfortable.

"Tamiko?"

"Yes?"

"Why are we in a gay bar?"

"Why not?" She turned her back on him and ordered from the bartender. Charlie knocked his first drink down and asked for a second within two minutes' time. It was obvious that she was amused with his discomfort but she treated him with care. "You all right?"

"Y-Yes." He took a deep gulp, his eyes surfing the crowd. "But why a gay bar?"

Tamiko's beautiful face fell, her eyes drifting to the floor as she finished her drink. "Come with me. I have to tell you something."

Charlie ordered another round of drinks, then let Tamiko lead him off to a semi-dark corner. She removed her wrap and draped it over the foosball table, then set her drink down. Her soft hands rubbed his chest as her mouth tilted up to his, captivating him with its proximity until he finally gave into temptation. His lips covered hers, relishing the softness and letting his tongue curl around hers.

Tamiko grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast, giving him a tiny squeeze. He was a quick study and in seconds, her nipples were pulsing with heat as he rolled them between her fingers. She groaned again, quivering in response. His hand moved downward, passing over her stomach and finding her thigh. His fingers massaged the firm flesh, moving steadily upward until ...

"What the fuck?"

Tamiko's eyes met his, large and liquid in the darkness. "I'm a transsexual, Charlie."

"Oh, my God!" He stumbled out of the alcove, his skin pale. "You've got a fucking dick!"

"Charlie, it's not that big a deal ... "

"The hell it isn't! You lied to me!"

"I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell you."

"And you thought I'd be okay with this?"

"Charlie ... "

Attorney Charlie Weatherly forgot his drink and found the nearest exit, his heart dropping into the pit of his stomach. He thought he'd found the perfect woman; someone who could rule beside him and give him much needed inspiration and now ... tears formed in his eyes as he got into the limo and headed home to the arms of his waiting fiancée and his perfect life.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,279 Followers