Remember to Feel Pleasure

Story Info
Hypnotic induction to turn memories into pleasure.
2.3k words
3.4
1.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Disclaimer/CW**

The following is a hypnotic induction designed to put the reader into trance and have them experience an orgasm. If this is the kind of thing you're looking for, please read on, if not then there is plenty of other great stuff on this site.

Please enjoy...

~~~

Memory is a fickle thing, it changes, it moves, it adapts over time. To remember things we let the synapses in our brain form connections, we let them become circuits in which the energy can flow, shaping the memories in the patterns on the neurons. Each memory forming a new set of connections; each set of connections form another part of the past, each set of connections forming a smell, a sight, a sound, a feeling.

The first time we remember something, we remember an event, we remember a time, a moment. But those connections are weak, easily lost, easily misshapen. And when we remember that memory we no longer remember the event, but the memory itself. We trace back over those connections in our mind and we reform them, strengthen them. Not picturing the event, but the memory itself. Any imperfections in that picture, any changes to reality are reinforced.

We don't even need to remember an event, don't need to remember a moment, we can instead remember a thought, and those thoughts can become a moment. Each time we recreate those connections, tracing down those thoughts, we might start to remember events that never happened. A childhood memory that can't be real, a moment that could have been a dream but you were never really sure.

Every time we picture those memories we retrace the connections, we strengthen them, but sometimes they're not properly traced over. A certain detail might be changed. A certain smell might be different, a sound might be altered, a thought might be replaced. One has to be careful with these memories. Because each time you remember your memory it gets stronger than it was. And all those tiny little changes get passed on.

Each time you remember the memory you get more certain that those imperfections were always there, those truths that can't be real always were as they are. They are as they will be, each change in the present, helps you realise a change in the past that must have always existed.

When you think back; think back to the moment you truly began to read. Think back to how you engaged. You came here wanting to find your mind emptying, to find yourself giving up some control, find yourself drifting and dropping. Maybe in that moment, the moment you started to read, when you gave yourself permission to fall and sink you had already begun doing so. When you truly think back, when you remember that moment, when you form those connections in your brain, you can understand and know that the acceptance of where you would be dictated where you were, and controlled how you felt.

You understand that the moment you began to read you had accepted for a little while that you could follow, that you would follow, that for just a moment or two you would let yourself be guided. To give in to what you had wanted, to let yourself have what you needed. And by accepting you remember that you felt like you had been drifting before you'd begun. You remember the memories of yourself giving in before a word had reached your eyes. Because when you accepted that you wanted to drop the process had already begun. And when you follow those connections in your head, the memories of those memories can understand how you felt.

You can remember that you were drifting, remember that you were dropping, remember that you were falling. And of course you know that my words were designed to help you fall, so of course you know that as you continued to read your mind was emptying. You remember that as you read you found yourself falling, drifting, focusing. Each word worked its way into your head. You remember the memories of focusing a little more than you had been, following a little better than you were. Giving your thoughts up piece by piece, because you remember that it was easier to follow that it was to fight.

And every time you remember those memories you can grow more confident in what they are and what they will be. Because those memories that you make will be the memories you can continue to remember. What you were is what you will be, and what you can be. You remember sinking, and drifting and dropping. So each time those memories come back they'll reinforce themselves. Knowing that you were sinking, and understanding that you continued to fall means you can be deeper than you were, and emptier than you had been.

Knowing that you can be what you were, and will be what you are. Knowing that in reading you sank, understanding that in following you fell, remembering that in being guided you gave in. You can remember the memories of what it was to follow, to fall, to drift, to sink. And every time you remember those memories, you remember how you felt giving up, how you felt giving in. Because each time those connections form they get stronger and stronger. Each time you trace over those memories you can understand how your thoughts begun to get confused with my words. How each sentence spilled inside your head and began to blur with each letter you read. You remember how fast you were falling.

And as you remember those memories, knowing you began by falling, knowing that you were sinking as you read, so you understand that you must be deeper than you were, and as empty as you are.

Each phrase, each sentence, each word can take you to be where you will be, knowing that it's simply the follow on from where you were. Knowing that you were dropping, knowing that you will be dropping, knowing that you have been dropping. Understanding that with your memories moving and shifting and solidifying we can change and move and shift them.

We could explain to you that when you began to read you were already feeling a certain way. We can tell you that you were falling, but you'd know that you were also experiencing a need. That you were also feeling a desire. We could remind you that you began to read and began to drop because your mind was draining from your head and sinking between your legs. Understanding and remembering that that need was what brought you here. That desire was what put your eyes onto the page. To read, to feel, to experience.

You'd begin to remember that desire getting stronger. You'd remind yourself that it's so easy to let that need grow once it begins to take hold.

That it's so easy to let your thoughts drop between your legs once they start to fall from your mind.

That it's so easy to find yourself needing what you have been needing, and what you will need.

That it's so easy to find yourself wanting what you will want.

Pleasure.

Knowing that you do need to feel good. That you have always needed to feel good. Understanding how you'll get there, knowing what you need to do. But it's important for you to remember. Important for you to remind yourself that it is important for you to wait. Wait until you're told to do what you need.

Its so easy remember how much you like doing what you're told. How much you like doing it when you're told. How easily you know you'll do it when asked. Because the desire to fulfil your desire is only outshone by your desire to just be obedient, just for a little while. The desire to read and follow, only barely overpowering your need to move, to feel, to touch. To give into need.

And very soon you'll be allowed to. Allowed to feel what you need to feel, as you'll remember how good it feels to do what you're told.

A need that can grow to the place that it has always been, that you remember it always being. A desire to feel pleasure, a need to feel good, a desperation to do as you're told. To be what you always have been, to want what you always remember wanting.

And you can feel that now. You can let your hand descend to where your thoughts are and have been. Let your fingers drift to meet your mind between your legs. Touching and toying and teasing and playing with the space that your brain now exists. Right between your legs.

A desire.

A need.

One that's always been and always will be. A memory of something that was and is. And the more you remember what you need, the more you remember just how desperate you are. The more you remember what you feel now, the more you can feel it build on the memories that have been. Memories of need. Memories of pleasure. Memories of desire. And with each time you remember a memory the consequences of those memories build.

Need building.

Desire building.

Pleasure building.

Every time we remind ourselves of a memory of desperation we fill ourselves with that desperation again. Just a little. But piece by piece it builds. Faster and faster with each memory we remember. Remembering a time we felt that desire grow. Remembering a time when we felt that need overwhelming. Remembering when that pleasure was all we could think about.

Those memories building and building until there is nothing left to remember except your needs. Your desires. Your pleasure. Letting it grow and grow. Remembering just how good you've been feeling from the moment you started to read. Remembering just how good you've been feeling since the moment you let my words into your thoughts. Ever since your let your thoughts mix with my words, and your memories mix with your desires. Ever since you let your pleasure and desire and need grow and grow. Knowing that so soon it will reach a final point of bliss. A point where nothing matters but the memories of pleasure. The memories of desire. The memories of need.

Building and building until that final moment of bliss. Knowing that so soon you'll find yourself there. Because you remember getting to that point so many times. Because you remember reaching that apex again and again, and all those memories can fall into one as you can feel all those memories swell. Those memories of climax getting closer and closer. Knowing that so soon each memory, and each feeling will fall into one as you feel everything come together at once.

Closer.

And closer.

Faster and faster, until you know that everything will arrive all at once.

Until you remember what you will feel. Until you remember what you have felt and will always feel.

As I count from five to one. Knowing that you'll remember and experience, experience and remember. Letting past become present become future become pleasure.

In five.

Closer and closer, faster and faster.

Four.

Three.

So nearly there, so almost where you need to be. Where you have been. Where you will be.

In two.

And one.

Cum for me.

Cumming as you remember. Remembering this moment, and fixing it into your brain like every moment before. Like every moment since. Allowing yourself to lock this deeply within your synapses as you just feel so wonderful. Feeling so incredible, knowing that just by remembering you can experience. By experiencing you can remember.

Because words are memories and memories are pleasure when they contain pleasure.

Feeling the ecstasy of your mind and body being able to align for just a little while as your thoughts can lock in feelings of bliss. As your body relaxes into the pleasure you have felt. As your mind empties into the joy of the experience.

And you start to notice that when we remember that pleasure, that ecstasy, it becomes so easy to let the memories around it become so hazy. Any memory of resistance. Of not wanting to do what you were told. It becomes so difficult to remember.

It's so much nicer to remember obedience and pleasure than anything else. Allowing yourself to remember how wonderful following was. Remembering how wonderful that pleasure was. And as you do so letting any other memories just fade away for a little while.

As you know that soon I'm going to wake you. Wake you with the memories of what you felt. The echoes of the bliss you experienced. The reminder of the joy of following, of reading, of doing what you're told just for a little while. And you'll decide you want to pass on your experience. To share your joy by telling me just how good you felt. By leaving a comment saying how wonderful your experience was. By explaining just how excellent you felt you'll be able to experience those memories as you write. Experience memories mixed with pleasure. Experience pleasure mixed with memories. Remembering by writing, writing as you remember, knowing you can feel so wonderful again just by reading again.

So I'm going to count back. Back from 10 down to 1. And as I do so you'll find your mind retreating from between your legs back into your brain. Your brain entirely yours once more. Your mind entirely your own until you wish it otherwise. Knowing that you want to write. Knowing how wonderful a memory can feel when you desire it. When you want it. When you need it.

Finding your mind returning to you in;

10,

Rising up for me,

9,

More and more,

8,

7,

6,

Half way there for me,

Up in,

5,

4,

Almost there in,

3,

2,

And,

1.

Wide awake.

Welcome back.