Remember When

Story Info
A woman recalls the day she met her lover.
1.6k words
4.13
12.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really does seem like yesterday that we met. I don't think that either of us knew just what was in store for us that day. I sit here remembering that day. We had been introduced online six weeks before. Oh how we would talk. Well, ok, after I decided to stop running away and realized that a friend would be nice to have. After all, everyone needs a friend. Oh the hours of conversations we would have. It was so nice to be able to talk to someone, to share my thoughts, my desires, and yes my fantasies with. Even better that you were able to as well. We really got to know each other during those long night conversations. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

The day came when we had decided to meet. The night before I was a nervous wreck. I also missed you like crazy. I had actually gotten used to the idea of you being online every night. That night was different, you were moving. Moving closer to me. Yes, I realize that you had plans to move before we met, but it was still nice to think that you were moving to be near me. I went to bed early that night; I wanted to be well rested for the next day. I knew that was going to be special. At that time I didn't know what would happen. I even thought you would take one look at me and run away. Oh I knew you had seen pictures of me...in fact, you had seen ALL of me. It still scared me that you might not like my looks, even though you kept telling me otherwise. A picture is nothing like the real thing. I knew one thing and one thing only -- at that moment in time, we were meant to be together. I just didn't know how long it would last. I still don't.

I don't remember how well I slept, but I know I woke up a lot earlier than I had wanted to. I went to my computer and you had left me an IM while I was sleeping. I smiled so big my face hurt. You told me that you had just gotten in and how you were looking forward to seeing me. What a way to wake up in the morning! I ran a couple of errands just to take my mind off of things. Then I spent the rest of the morning getting dressed...and undress...and dressed again. I couldn't find the right outfit to wear. I really felt like I was back in high school. I had to look perfect (yet I really wanted to be comfortable as well).

Early afternoon and I heard you knock and walk in. I swear my heart skipped a beat as soon as I heard your voice. I ran to greet you and I had to remind myself to breathe. You wrapped your arms around me and I simply melted. I had never felt so safe and secure as I did at that moment. I know I haven't told you that before, but I'm sure you felt it.

We sat and just looked at each other. Words were so hard to come by. It was really weird because we had talked for countless hours without a loss for words. Now that we were face-to-face, we found it hard to talk. I started to rub the back of my neck and you told me to turn around. The next thing I knew, your hands were rubbing my neck and back. I just leaned into you, wanting to be as close to you as I could. Oh and then when you kissed my neck, I thought my entire body was going to explode. You pulled me back so I was practically laying in your lap and you kissed me. WOW!!!!! That was some kiss. I know I exploded then. I turned around to face you...to hold you. I wanted to look at you. We continued to kiss. It was a kiss that was unlike any other that I have ever experienced. No other kiss had ever meant so much as that one.

You had told me that there was nothing that two people could share that was as intimate as a kiss. Oh I believed that, but now I had experienced it. Very wise words as those and I won't soon forget it.

Your hands engulfed me, holding me so tight against you. The passion that was building was immeasurable. My breasts up against your chest. I could feel your heart beating, well more like pounding. Your hands moving to my breasts as our kiss deepens. The fire inside me was blazing. I had never felt like this before.

You stand up and take my hand to lead me to my bedroom. My heart feels like it is going to beat out of my chest. You pull off my shirt and your hands cup my breasts. Your eyes are on fire. You kiss me as I fumble trying to undo my jeans. I think that I should've opted for the skirt instead. You lay me down and kiss me hard. It seems like forever passes. I could kiss you forever. You break the kiss and you bend down to my breasts, kissing them through my bra. I quickly remove it and your lips lightly brush my nipples. WOW!!! I'm really on fire for you. I don't remember that last time I have felt like this.

My nipples are so sensitive, and always have been. You kiss you way down to my navel, kissing around the ring. I hold my breath; I don't know why, I just do. I scream as your mouth covers my pussy. You look up to me and your eyes are smiling. You continue to suck my clit as your tongue dives into me. My orgasm builds. You continue. Another orgasm. You continue to bring me to orgasm after orgasm. I want you so badly. I want to feel your cock in me, but you say no, not yet anyway. You smile at me, that smile that could melt the snowcaps. You slide up next to me and kiss me. I taste myself on your lips.

We lay together for a little while. You feel so good next to me. I don't remember which one of us mentions dinner, but I do know I was hungry…and hungry for more than just food. You helped me get dressed and we walk out into the hallway. You push me against the wall and kiss me harder than I have ever been kissed before. I wrap a leg around you pulling you close to me as we kiss. You break the kiss and taking my hand we leave.

You live just in the next town so we decide to go there. We grab a bite to eat and you run into an old friend at the restaurant. She smiles at me as you introduce us. She seems really nice. We talk and talk. It's like we have known each other for years instead of just a few hours. I love being out with you. We have a pleasant dinner and then head back to your place. Your roommate is gone for the night and we watch a movie. It's really late so I stay the night.

I know I didn't sleep the best that night and for that I'm sorry. The one thing that I remember most is falling asleep with your arms around me and how wonderful that felt. I wake up early and just watch you sleep. You look so peaceful sleeping next to me. I can't help but think that I can't wait to wake up next to you again.

We spend the day together, getting to know each other. Sitting on the sofa, my head in your lap. Oh how comfortable that was. I don't remember anything else, but I know I fell asleep. I woke up with a pillow under my head and you unpacking. I watched you. You kissed me softly and told me to rest. You showed me a few of the things that you have written in the past and I get a glimpse of just what a complicated man you really are. I can't wait to get to know you better.

Your roommate comes home and he invites me to stay for a late dinner. I'm enjoying myself so much that I don't want the day to end so I agree. A nice dinner and a couple of movies. What I remember most about that second night is that it was our second night. Another night to sleep in your arms. This time, I know I slept well. You held me all night. I felt so at peace and wonderful. I knew that there would be many more days and nights together.

I love waking up next to you. I love feeling you next to me. You kiss me. Oh how your kisses affect me. You are an amazing man. I want you so badly and tell you so. I remember your words so clearly. "The first time we make love, I want it to be special." That simple statement told me a lot about you.

I still can't believe we've been together for seven months. It really does seem like yesterday that we met. You never cease to amaze me. I remember the first time we did make love, but that will wait until another time. I will say this much though...it was a very special moment.

I love you so much.