Remember When Ch. 01

Story Info
She meets him in the bar.
3.2k words
4.55
16k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holidays are always chaotic and sometimes even a disaster. Lots of cooking, family gatherings and always a new child screaming about playing tag with all the other rug rats. Red wine stains on the white carpet, and uncles who couldn't maintain their liqueur intake. Usually passing out in the most inconvenient places, like the only bathroom or a nosedive onto the dining room table. Not this year. This year was a time for a relaxing vacation on the southern East Coast. As the plane lifted it's wheels, I thought about the six glorious days of sun and salt water without any expectations or rules. Just me, No girlfriends complaining of not achieving that perfect hairdo (knowing the water will destroy it anyway), and sand in their bikinis, or messing up their make up. No boyfriends holding me back knowing their wanting the hot blonde with fake tits and over tan bodies. Either that or your date wants

to spend the whole time in the hotel room eating and getting laid. Come on guys, you know what I'm talking about. The thing with that, however, is that usually when a girl isn't as excited about sex as you are, then you suck, or are at least are only good for emergencies and the only reason for their appearance is because you don't want to vacation alone. And as far as the hot blonde you want to bang, well, you have about a one in five-thousandth chance of actually scoring with her. I wasn't looking to hook up though and I certainly wasn't looking out for anyone else but me. Kind of selfish, huh? Well, if you know me, then you know that I am always out for other people and succeeding to make them happy and comfortable even if it means I am miserable. For example: My friends and family freaked out when I told them about this trip and I almost chose to stay at home. Anyway, we'll get back to that later.

The plane ride and checking into my luxurious suite was uneventful. Since this trip was to spoil myself and I'd been saving for a year (last year's New Year's resolution), I opted for the best suite my budget would allow. A presidential penthouse with a breathtaking view simply put. Ocean as far as I could see with a pink and purple horizon, a pool on the same floor with a bar in the middle, that was quite crowded I might add. Music flowing from the cabana's below, and with the smell of food stirring in the air, I knew this was by far the best thing I'd ever done alone. Other than masturbating, of course. I quickly showered and dressed my tan, in-shape body in a pair of shorts and a tank top, pulled my dark brown hair up in a messy bun, threw my sandals on and decided to check things out.

I started at the bar. Flying all day makes for a bit of nausea, so I wasn't up for food just yet. A bud light and shot of Crown Royal were my appetizers. I wanted to get drunk and stumble back to my room, try to get off then pass out, and wake up feeling like shit. Remember this is my vacation and I can do what I want. There's nothing better than soaking in the sun with a hangover and bottle of water. It's an excuse for doing nothing without a guilty conscience.

Things didn't happen that way. As a matter of fact, I was shocked at who I saw sitting right across from me. A friend of my father's who'd I had a childhood crush on. I remember the nights they would sit around the fire and play their guitars, or throw massive BBQ's in the backyard. I was in love with his deep, seductive voice and he had a personality that even the grouchiest of grouches couldn't escape with at least a smile. I hadn't seen him since I was 15 at my father's funeral. The only thing different was a little gray hair. Damn, he was still beautiful to me. Being a Marine since the end of high school left his physique in excellent shape. Rock hard, tan, and masculine.

He glanced my way a couple of times and even did a couple double takes, but didn't seem to recognize me. After all, it had been a good 11 or 12 years. I've had more fantasies about this man than all of my male and female lovers combined.

By the time I guzzled a six-pack and three more shots, I finally mustered up the courage to say hello. He'd been sitting in the same spot for the hour and half I had, and I haven't seen him with anyone. A man this precious had to have a significant other. He always did in the past. He never married or ever stuck around very long in a relationship, but then again, he seemed to like the said blonde mentioned earlier. Drunken sluts for one, maybe two night stands, so you get the point that he was famous for having a new hottie every other time we would see him.

"Let me guess, Jim Beam on the rocks and a side of melody." I said as I stood next to him smiling from ear to ear. It was a comment he and my father shared.

"Both of which will warm you up." He said as he swiveled his chair towards me. "I thought that was you Anna, but wasn't sure. God, you look like your father. Have his eyes. Never knew what that bastard was really thinking in that head of his." He said as he swallowed the smooth bourbon. "I miss him something terrible and not a single day goes by that I don't think about him. He and I, well, I felt obligated to look after your mother and you girls. Please understand..."

"Jack, it's okay. There's no reason to bring up painful memories... and I'm not Anna. I'm Melanie, but thank you for the compliment." Anna is my gorgeous older sister, by three years. I felt like a little schoolgirl walking into a new class that had already begun and our smiles didn't fade.

"So what brings you down here Jack? I must admit I'm not used to seeing you without some beautiful babe hovering over you while you play your guitar." I ordered another round of drinks as I made myself comfy in the chair next to him.

"I gave those days up sweetheart. It took my heart only once to break before I realized how many I shattered. Besides that, a beautiful young lady is standing next to me."

I blushed the same way I had when I had my first kiss. My pussy began to tingle as I thought of the many nights I got off on thoughts of him kissing down my thigh before plunging his tongue inside me, preparing me for his huge cock.

"So Miss, I presume, Melanie, what brings you down to this part of the world?"

"I'm vacationing. Alone, I'm not married, nor seeing anyone. I was born not to far from here and always wanted to revisit." That wink escaped my control and at that moment we both realized that we had moved closer to each other. His smile sent chills down my back and the hair rise on my neck. "Hey Jack? Care to go down to the beach and catch up? I'm not a little girl anymore, ya know." Now it was obvious I was flirting. I should have just offered my lips for a blowjob with the expression I had on my face. Damn. "Oh, I'm sorry Jack, I shouldn't have said it like that. I just mean I could use...." I'm always fucking talking before I think.

"Oh, of course," he just starred at me, " I just can't get over how beautiful you are. Don't get me wrong you were always a doll, but now you're gorgeous and I'm just wondering why you're not attached. Care to explain?"

We gathered our drinks and headed into the darkness towards the sound of the waves. He put his arm around me and let his hand rest on my hip. My entire body shivered against his power.

I sheepishly replied like any normal girl would.

"I like to keep my options open. And besides, all the men I meet are assholes, or need mommies to help them through life. When I was a teenager I wanted to be married and pregnant with my first by my 25th birthday. My perception on life was that I could make things happen when I wanted them too. It didn't take long before I realized what horseshit that was. I haven't found that chemistry and the thought of a child turns my stomach."

The water splashed against our feet and sometimes up to our knees as we continued on about my boring high school and college years, failed love attempts and his continuing military career, stationed in Beaufort, SC. He just so happened to be taking his leave on the coast. Lucky me. I was curious who could have possibly broken this mans heart, but of course I would never pry. She must have been some woman.

"So Melanie, I understand you're on this vacation to be alone, but maybe one night we could have dinner, or maybe take a sailboat ride. I'd like to see you again before you leave." I was a few feet ahead of him before I realized he'd stopped. He stood there like a man with a mission and I knew what he wanted.

I walked up to him and put my hands on his chest, looking in his eyes in a way that let him know I was his. My heart pounded as he moved a bit of my hair from my neck and softly caressed my lips with his own.

"I can't do this." He said as he pulled himself away from me. "It wouldn't be right Mel, I know if your father was here..."

I broke him off with another kiss. A strong, dominating kiss. I plunged my tongue deep inside his mouth and pressed my body against his. My erect nipples ached for his touch and my pussy drenched my shorts. I was going to make this happen. With one quick movement I dropped his shorts as my knees hit the sand. My mouth watered seeing his huge hard on. My lips glistened with pre-cum and he didn't protest. His cock was a bit too large to fit into my mouth, but he felt my best effort. His taste was far better then I dreamed, and I craved his cum. I wanted to be one of his many sluts he used for a night or two for awesome, powerful sex. I didn't need any commitments or loving words. I just wanted at least one of my many fantasies to come true. Then reality could resume. I could tell in his eyes he wanted to say no, but his body screamed yes. His cock felt awesome in my mouth, and he knew it. I licked around the tip then used a hand to help engulf his thick, long shaft and cupped his balls with my free hand. My hot mouth bounced in and out, loving every inch I could stand. I wanted it all and even gagged a couple of times, but I thoroughly enjoyed making his body tremble and legs shake. The orgasm arrived sooner than I hoped, but his taste left me more intoxicated than the booze and I didn't miss a drop.

Not a word was spoken on our walk back and I even felt a pinch of guilt. What guy would turn down a blowjob on the beach? It's not like I made him, but I knew his hesitation and completely understood. My father would have been heartbroken and/or pissed off. It had always been a joke in my house what a slut he was and my father said time and time again "Melanie, the kind of guy I want to see you marry will be the exact opposite of Jack."

Sex is far from marriage, but I'm sure it would mean all the same to my father. Jack was different now; more reserved as if age played a huge role and I wasn't sure I liked it. I like the sluttish, 'I can get any girl I want' promiscuous part of him.

He softly kissed my cheek as we said our goodnights and I retired to my room. I was depressed. I had gotten some of what I wanted; yet I felt like an aggressive, badly behaved child that deserves more than a spot in the corner. I retired to the beanbag in front of the fake fireplace after stripping down to nothing and tried thinking of a way to take back my poor attempt of getting Jack in my bed; however, sometimes my conscience gets the best of me.

The images cluttered my mind of Jack's soft, warm and wet tongue licking its way up my leg. I began to trace my fingertips where I wanted him to go. Small kisses around my feet and up my calf, stopping briefly at my knee. His kisses continued up my thigh and plunged deep inside me, as did my finger. My hot cunt begged for his tongue, but didn't mind my finger sliding in and out and across my clit. I love my taste and double dipped a couple of times, imaging what his mouth would taste like after lapping up my flavor-full juices. My hot tongue sucking every bit of liquid my pussy offered. The fire echoed off my body and I spread my legs far apart thinking of him positioning himself in between me.

He was strong, no doubt, and I was weak to his power. Our tongues collided in a fit of furry and observed the pheromones both had to offer. Our pelvic areas fit perfectly as we grind together. Most of you already know that hot sex is almost like dancing, you move to the rhythm and sway your own style. This was different. This was the hottest sex ever and far beyond dancing. My fingers slid in and out and I was ready to cum. Mmmm. "Fuck me," I screamed. "Harder baby, fuck me, fuck me. Your cock is amazing baby, oooooohhhhhhh yeah fuck me. Your cock is so big. Fuck my tight pussy baby." I said aloud as my cum-soaked, damp fingers enjoyed the pleasures of my mouth as my hips thrust up and down on that beanbag. I collapsed. Weak, spent, and ready for bed.

I woke up starving, threw on a bikini and shorts and packed an "all day at the beach" bag. Most of which included oil, a towel, a change of clothes, a bottle of water and a little money. I've always been an early riser so I had plenty of time to wolf down half the buffet and a corral of OJ. I didn't want to seem obvious, but I look for Jack everywhere. I almost even thought I was dreaming. After all, I did have a little buzz the night before. I gave up and hit the lounger not far from the water. My skin glistened in the sun as I spread oil from head to toe, and positioned myself snug lying on my back.

"You're going to get burned if you don't turn over. Melanie, Hey Melanie?"

I jumped up and realized I had fallen a sleep. Jack was even better looking than at night with a buzz. It's usually the other way around.

"Jack. Hi. Wow, I didn't mean to fall asleep. What time is it?"

"It's early, only a quarter to ten. I've been looking all over for you." He said as he sat on the end of the lounger. "So, I was thinking about last night, and..."

"I am so sorry Jack. I should never have pushed. I know better than that and I just let the alcohol take over. I would have never..."

"Melanie, it's okay. I could have said no. On the lighter side of things, you were amazing, and I was thinking, we're both on vacation alone, so...well there's a sailboat ride at 11 if you were maybe, perhaps interested." He sounded like a teenager boy. But who cared...hell yeah I wanted too. I didn't want to seem to eager though. So I replied as if it was something I "might" be interested in.

"Sure, I could probably do that. We have plenty of time, so could you do me a huge favor?"

"Anything, what is it?"

"Oil my back side." I said as I rolled over. He looked stunned. Hehe.

The oil tickled my back as he let it drip from the bottle. His masculine hands went right to work. Starting at the top, rubbing and massaging my back, he worked his hands into my deepest desires, slowly moving towards my ass that wore only a g-string.

He worked his hands over and over and on my tan, firm ass and I imagined it was his lips. I moaned and let him know I loved it. He trickled some more oil on my legs and started on my inner thigh working down to me feet. Damn he knew was hot and knew what to do. Every touch was perfect and I made it known how much he turned me on. I wanted to turn around and make love to him right there.

I quickly turned around. "Okay, so maybe that wasn't a good idea. I'm gonna go jump in the water and cool down for a second. Be right back."

I dove into the water as if I was rescuing someone. In a way I was rescuing myself. The cool water overwhelmed my body and I have to say...It felt great. I turned around and Jack was right behind me. I never even glanced to see if he had a hard on or not, but soon realized he had a massive woody when he pulled me to him. His tongue slid into my mouth with the force of a hungry man. A beast for that wants few men have. He pulled my thong aside and buried his manhood into my pussy, never leaving my lips. He held onto my hips and I moaned over and over again. In and out. His huge cock hurt and excited me at the same time. After only a couple of strokes, my hot box gripped his cock in a fit of an orgasm. One I've never felt before. Not even one I provided myself. At about the same time, I felt his warm liquid fill me up as he spasmed in a like orgasm. Fucking perfect. That's when you know it was great, when neither party can hold out very long. Luckily it was a little after 10 in the morning and not very many people on the beach, much less in the water. We held onto each other and kissed for at least the next ten minutes.

"If we're going to make it to the docks in time, we better get going," he said as we left the water and I retrieved my bag and towel. I just had sex with Jack the way I would with someone I was in love with. I've never been in actual love, so for me, this was real, Real scary.