Remember When Ch. 2

Story Info
She recalls the first time with her new lover.
1.5k words
4.78
10.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Our First Time

Three and a half months have gone by since we first met. We saw each other as often as we could. We talked every day. You had become an important part of my life. The winter was unseasonably warm up until New Year’s weekend. A bad snowstorm was in the forecast. We both were scared that if I waited until Saturday to go to visit you, I wouldn’t be able to make it. It was decided; I was going up on Friday.

We had a wonderful evening together. Then again, we always do. I had grown to care a great deal for you and knew I was falling for you in a way that I had only read about. I knew I had never felt like this before and it scared me a bit.

We just relax. It feels so great to be with you again. Spending Thanksgiving and Christmas apart was really difficult for me. The holidays are times when people who care about each other should be together. Of course we both had responsibilities to our children and families that kept us apart. The Christmas card you sent me made me cry. Remember what it said? I do and I’ll remember it forever. “This is the last Christmas we’ll spend apart.” I couldn’t help but cry when I read that. It really comforted me to know that you felt the same about me.

Your roommate is at home, but that didn’t bother me. We exchanged Christmas gifts. I still can’t drink a cup of tea without thinking about how special you are. Oh and the Auden poems are simply the best. I read them often and always think of you.

You take my hand and we go to your room where you just hold me so tight. It’s dark outside now and the only light in the room is very faint. Your smile shines and really lights up the room. It’s cold, but I’m burning with a fire that can’t be extinguished.

You kiss me and say that you’ll be right back. This gives me an idea, but I have to hurry. I turn on the light and quickly shed my jeans and sweater. I slip on a long, red, silk nightgown. I love the way silk feels against my bare skin. It’s so soft and sensuous. I lay down on your bed on my side facing the door. It seems like forever before you return, but I know it was only a couple of minutes.

The look on your face is everything that I could’ve hoped for. You ask me to stand up and the gown falls gracefully over my body. I’m finding it hard to breathe because the excitement is growing inside me.

You kiss me and back me to the bed. I help you undress while I return your kisses. How I love the feel of your body next to mine. You turn the light off, but there is still the light glow. I love that look. It just seems to fit the mood. Your hands are soft and loving as they caress me. Every touch of yours sends shivers all over me. My desire and need for you continues to grow.

Your hands cup my breasts through the soft silk. Your hands run down my sides to my legs. I want you so badly. I hold you close to me, kissing your neck and chest. You slowly start to rub my pussy. You comment on how wet I am. I just smile knowing that you are the cause of that. The desire that I have for you is overwhelming.

You can read my mind. You know I want you to make love to me; you say not yet. I am in a playful mood. You see this and lightly spank me. I moan in pleasure. Your fingers continue rubbing my clit. You start to finger-fuck me. I clinch your fingers as I start to cum. I bite my lip trying not to scream out too loudly. You are incredible.

When my orgasm subsides, you wrap your arms around me. I snuggle up with you, still being a little playful. As though I read your mind, I pulled away from you. You looked at me with a puzzled look, until you felt my hand around your cock. I positioned myself to where I could look up at you and lowered my mouth around your cock. You tasted wonderful (and still do). The look on your face was one of ecstasy. That was all I needed to see.

I concentrated on your wonderful cock. Exploring every inch with my mouth, tongue, and hands. I started slowly, allowing me to get used to you. I felt your hands on my head; your touch was so loving. You felt great in my mouth. I don’t know why I waited so long for this. Every now and then I would look up to you. The look on your face cannot be described. I continued to slowly suck, but I didn’t want you to cum. I still wanted to feel you in my pussy, even though I knew you weren’t ready for that…or were you?

I reluctantly pulled away from you and eased my body up. I kissed you so hard while pulling my nightgown up to my waist. I told you that I wanted you. You asked me what was stopping me. I smiled and slid myself down on your hard cock. Oh what a wonderful feeling. My god, you felt wonderful.

I know you felt the same way. The look on your face told me that and much more. You had told me that it would be special, and special just doesn't say enough. There isn't any words in the English language to describe that moment.

We enjoyed the moment and we wanted it to last. So slow and easy, just getting used to our coupling. I wish I could describe what I felt, but I just can't. I remember it so well, yet I don't think I'll ever be able to describe it fully.

I knew I wouldn't be able to stay on my knees like I was for much longer; you knew as well. We had started to be able to read each other's bodies several weeks prior. You rolled me over and I wrapped my long legs around you, pulling you to me. You kissed me hard. I begged you to fuck me. Again, you had read my mind. No sooner had I said it, you fucked me hard. You never cease to amaze me. You are really incredible.

It wasn't long before my body started to react to yours. I started to cum, hard and fast. You would ease up slightly to let me catch my breath, then continue. I have no idea how many orgasms I had that night.

We continued to fuck and you started moaning louder. Finally, you released and came inside me. I soon followed with a powerful orgasm of my own. All I can say is "WOW!" You are simply amazing.

We stayed locked together for a few brief moments before you rolled over and pulled me close to you. Your arms felt great around me.

It was at that moment I knew what was special about that night. It wasn't the great sex we had; it was at that moment, when you held me, that I knew without a doubt that I had fallen in love with you.

Before drifting off to sleep in your arms, I whispered to you that I loved you. While you didn't say anything and I wasn't sure you felt as deeply about me as I did about you, I knew that you cared a great deal for me and that was enough for me.

Two weeks later, I called you upset and you consoled me over the phone. You told me what a wonderful and strong person I am. You also told me that I could get through anything that was thrown at me. The most important thing that you told me was "I love you." I wasn't sure I heard you correctly, so I asked you to repeat it. When you did, you stressed it more. What a glorious feeling it is to know that the person you have given your heart to has done the same to you.

Our love for each other has continued to grow, and I have no doubt that it will continue to do so. We continue to grow as individuals and as a couple. We continue to explore each other and to challenge each other. We continue to support each other and to be there for each other. The most important thing of all is that we continue to talk to each other, about our day to day lives, our fantasies, our hopes, our struggles, our desires. I'm very lucky to have you in my life. I couldn't be happier.