Remembering

Story Info
First voyeur and exhibitionist experience.
2.9k words
4.27
118.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm remembering.

My dark brown eyes are lightly closed. I'm standing in the shower with one leg up. My right foot is on top of the edge of the claw foot tub. Warm, almost hot, water is striking my neck and streaming down my back, cascading off my used to be firm butt and thighs and then swirling, the water disappears down the drain. My soapy right hand is slowly stroking my hard dick as I recall that week-end years ago when I had my first voyeur/exhibitionist experience.

I'm smiling. My prick is throbbing. I wondering, "do I have the nerve to do it again?"

"Aahh, yeah," I groan as I throw ropes of cum against the pale green ceramic wall tiles.

I can remember that week-end so very clearly. It was the first Thanksgiving my wife, Rhonda, and I spent at her parents' house. We had been married about two years. I arrived unhappy, horny and thoroughly frustrated. Six months before, my wife had gone on the pill after her previous method of birth control, the Sponge, had been pulled from the market. The birth control pills with all their hormones had her all screwed up. Worse of all; she had lost all interest in sex. I was lucky to get some once a month. That was not cutting it for this then 23 year old male.

If the pill had just been for contraception purposes, I could have convinced my wife to switch to condoms and spermicides. However, she was also having female problems and the pill was supposed to alleviate those issues as well.

Being the self-centered, unsympathetic pig that I was, I wasn't thinking a bit about her well being. I was contemplating divorce and wondering could I keep my Trans Am. I couldn't imagine a life devoid of regular doses of sex. Hey, what did you expect! I'm a guy.

I began contemplating something else when we arrived at her parents' house and I saw that her 18 year sister, Beth, had blossomed. She wasn't the same flat-chested, tomboy who had been the maid of honor at our wedding. She had tits; even bigger ones than her older sister.

Beth had blue eyes like her older sister. While Rhonda's eyes were dark and flinty, Beth's were like pools of cool water. Beth had hair as black as midnight which she wore straight; it hung down to the middle of her back in typically high school fashion. Rhonda's dark brown hair had a more sophisticated, career woman's styling. It was bobbed and permed. Beth had a teenager's lean body: a wasp waist and slim boyish hips. You know how some girls seem to have breasts too big for their frame? That described Beth perfectly. Her 34C boobs filled her slight frame completely. Rhonda had a more rounded, womanly figure, the classic hour glass shape, with fine B-cup tits and a bubble butt. Both of which I used to have access to on a regular basis.

My wife's parents lived in a two story colonial. They slept on the first floor. The rest of the bedrooms were upstairs. We were billeted upstairs in the guest bedroom which was next to Beth's. A common bathroom was down the hall.

We all had a pleasant Thanksgiving dinner that night. Rhonda went to bed early and alone complaining of a migraine headache. Beth and I played some cards while her parents watched TV. I enjoyed her company, her innocence. Beth didn't know how attractive she was probably because she had only recently blossomed. She was a pleasure to be around. She had an easy laugh. We continued our card games after her parents turned in.

Purely by accident, I swear, I dropped some cards to the floor. When Beth bent down to pick them up, her peasant blouse ballooned open revealing her "biggie" size tits. Don't you just love young girls who haven't internalized all the protective actions their mothers strive to teach them to prevent boys from having fun? Beth had absorbed her mother's instructions about always crossing her legs at the ankles or knees when sitting. But she obviously hadn't learned the "arm across the chest" maneuver to prevent boys from looking down your shirt whenever you lean over.

I marveled at her orbs, so full and white. They strained against her bra as gravity pulled them into the perfect globes that they were. You know, how sometimes you forget how long it has been since you last ate and you don't realize how hungry you are until you smell something wonderful like bacon frying or bread baking? That's the feeling that I got. Seeing her marvelous boobs reminded me of how long it had been since I had been allowed to enjoy my wife's flesh.

That's the exact moment it started. The seed of the idea was planted then. Since Rhonda wasn't satisfying me, I decided to seek some satisfaction from her beautiful little sister.

"Beth, you must have the boys eating out of your hands," I teased.

Softly, with eyes downcast, she responded as she sat up, "I have never been one of the popular girls. Maybe because I'm kinda of a late bloomer. Most of my experiences with boys have consisted of teasing and having my bra strap snapped."

Beth and I called it a night and headed to our respected rooms. I found Rhonda asleep in my room. Her headache medicine has that effect on her. Good, because I had all ready decided this night was not over.

"How long does it take a teenage girl to undress?" I wondered.

As I waited 5 minutes, I stripped to my boxers. Then I went out into the hall and brazenly opened Beth's door unannounced. She was in her bra and panties. She had on a utilitarian match set in basic white with just a little lacy. I found her sitting in front of a mirror brushing her hair. I acted like this incursion was perfectly normal and innocently asked,

"Where do you keep the extra towels?"

Blushing she said quietly, "In the linen closet beside the bathroom."

She turned her youthful body away from me. I walked further into her room. My underwear began to tent. I stood behind her and look at her in the mirror saying,

"I can wait to take my shower until after you brush your teeth."

She nodded slowly.

I leaned forward, grasped her shoulders and gently began to massage them. I took advantaged of my position to look down pass her freckled chest to her massive cleavage. Her virginal breasts were milky white cones, so new that they showed no signs of ever being exposed to the sun. I was turned on all the more thinking that I was the first man to ever see them.

The nipples of her big breasts were erect. I could see them pressing on the material of her bra. I casually slipped her bra straps off her silky shoulders. She gasped and set her brush down. She licked her lips apprehensively and looked up at me with a mixture of hope and fear. A little more of her boobs came into view. I took it in with hungry eyes.

"You're done with this for today aren't you?" I asked as I unhooked her bra. It sprang forward revealing her pink nipples. The smallish, quarter sized areoles were punctuated by hardened centers which stood out proudly and with more confidence than their owner possessed.

"Ah...ah, thanks," she said quietly as she caught the bra. Her deep mounds were still clearly visible. With a sense of modest, she covered her nips.

My throbbing penis extended to its full length and I brushed it menacingly against her back. She leaned away from me. The scent of her girlish floral perfume filled my nostrils.

I kissed the top of her head, said good night and went back to the guest room closing my door. My heart was pounding furiously. The rush I felt was tremendous! I had never been so forward before in my life.

A few minutes later, I heard Beth's door open as she went to the bathroom. Glancing at my unconscious wife, I was emboldened and decided to take this adventure further. I took my underwear off and stood naked by the door. I opened it and waited for Beth to exit the bathroom. She would have to pass me. As she walked to her room, I strode out naked and erect.

"Sweet dreams," I said to my teenage sister-in-law as I walked to the bathroom.

Her face turned bright red. She backed away into the wall. However, she couldn't take her eyes off my engorged penis. I felt sure this was a sight she hadn't seen before. Seeing her stare, I stopped to give her a good view and said,

"Don't worry we're all family now."

"Ah, Ah," she babbled as she clutched at her robe and scurried by me to her room.

I took my shower and masturbated to the memory of that look on her face. My orgasm was volcanic, knee buckling and the best sex I had had for months!

My game continued the next day. In the morning, I sat with my father-in-law as Rhonda and my mother-in-law made breakfast. I volunteered to go upstairs and tell Beth breakfast was almost ready. Hearing the showering running, I entered the bathroom. I got a translucent view of her naked form as she washed her hair through the hazy shower curtain.

I stepped forward and quietly pulled the curtain back a tad. Her long hair was piled on top her head. Her large breasts and taunt lower region seemed to glow a ghostly white as they sharply contrasted with the rest of her tanned athletic body. Her nipples were erect. Her breasts were jumping about like a burlesque dancer's as she stood with both arms in the air shampooing her hair. The water soaked pubic hair around her sex was stringy and straight. I could see her slit and her plump lips.

I closed the curtain and stepped back. She became aware of my presence and was truly unnerved when I said,

"Beth, your mom says breakfast will be ready soon."

Her eyes opened wide in a shot and she turning away from me. Her white butt had a nice curve to it, I observed.

"Umm, I'll be down in a minute," she finally responded.

"Fine," I respond.

"I'll be getting out soon," she said with a hint of desperation in her voice.

I went back to the curtain and opened it noisily this time letting her know that I was looking in on her. A clear view of her backside met my greedy eyes. She had a beautiful back and a trim ass.

"Rhonda likes it when I shampoo her hair. Would you like me to do yours?"

"Aaa, thanks I just did it."

"Okay. See you downstairs."

With a pounding chest and a firm erection, I left and went downstairs.

The carnival was in town that week-end. On Saturday we all decided to go. My wife has never been a big fan of the rides, her parents passed on them as well, so it was mostly Beth and I going on them together. On some rides we sat side-by-side. In those cases, during the ride my hand will squeeze her knee and travel up her thigh. Her athletic legs were firm, yet soft. On one ride she sat in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist. As the ride swung us up and down, I slide my hands up and caressed her full breasts. I also pressed my erection into her. I lingered over her nipples, rubbing them until I had excited them to hard points. Red faced and with protruding nips, she rejoined her parents when the ride was over. Her father commented on her ruddy cheeks saying she must have liked that ride. I know it was my favorite.

That trip passed too quickly for me. I was obsessed with Beth. Whenever we were alone, I rubbed her shoulders, butt or breasts. I continued to walk into her bedroom or the bathroom unannounced catching her in various states of undress. At every opportunity, I exposed myself to her. Suddenly, I had a sex life again. I was jacking off frequently and furiously.

Why do these memories come back to me today more than twenty years later? Why, because Beth's daughter, Taylor, has come to stay with us. She is out of college on summer break and doing an unpaid internship program at a hospital in our town. Short on cash, we are her no cost hotel.

You might be surprised that Rhonda and I are still married. I guess there are two reasons. One, Rhonda's doctor got her on the right medicine. Her issues were resolved and I had the loving woman I married returned to me. And two, Beth never told anyone about our special week-end when I took it upon myself to introduce her to the male form.

Taylor is every bit her mother's child. She has the same beautiful form; tall and trim with a bountiful allotment of tits. She has also recently turned 18. So she is the same age as Beth was when she and I had my magical week-end so many years ago.

Standing in my morning shower masturbating, I am lost in the moment contemplating whether I should take it upon myself to have a similar experience with Taylor. That thought is really increasing the level of pleasure I'm experiencing. I'm awakened from my self induced coma by the unmistakable gushing sound of a female peeing and the faint smell of urine.

I open my eyes to see Taylor sitting on the toilet. Her panties are on the floor and her nightshirt is bunched up around her waist. She begins to giggle.

"Good morning, Uncle Andrew! I thought only kids like my little brother Richard do that."

Startled, I realize she has caught me pleasuring myself. The clear shower curtain I had bought to give me an unobstructed view of my wife showering has been my undoing as well as my lack of commitment to finishing the master bathroom re-modeling job. I had yet to install the new toilet and cabinets in the master bedroom. With our bathroom out of commission, Rhonda and I had become accustomed to using the hall bathroom. Since our kids are out of the house that hasn't been a problem, but today I forgot we have a guest.

"Ahh, Taylor..."

"Hope I didn't startle you. I had to go so badly I didn't think I could make it downstairs," she said with a devilish smile.

She stands and pulls her night shirt over her head. Her 36 C breasts are firm and high. They have small cherry colored nipples which are puffed out and are topped off with erect tips. She yawns and stretches showing off her tight body. She reaches down and scratches her puss through her closely cropped pubic hair. I'm staring in shock at the inverted triangle of curly black hair that is at the apex of her tanned thighs when she says innocently,

"Can I have the next shower?"

"Wa...well...well," I stammer my feeble reply.

Before I can spit out a coherent sentence she goes over to the sink and begins to brush her teeth. Her lean backside is a sight. Her long legs aren't too bad either. I stare at her sex peeking out from under her rounded butt. She shaves I observe.

Completely unnerved I finally manage a complete sentence and say, "I'll be finished in a minute."

She begins to giggle again.

"That's what my kid brother says too when I catch him."

I feel like a kid. Is there a more embarrassing situation than being caught jerking off? I turn off the water. Extremely self conscious, I fumble for a towel, but there isn't one in its normal place. My dick is sticking straight out with a large helmet shaped head. Pronounced veins stand out on my shaft. Taylor turns and smiles. She looks me up and down and then tosses me a hand towel.

"Don't worry, we're family," she says. After pausing for effect she continues, "You're just as nice as Mom said you would be."

Panic stricken I blubber, "Aahh, aahh."

Does she know? Is this a dream? No more like my worst nightmare. I wipe my face with the small square of cloth. The shock I've just experience has shrunk my member down to "swimming in ice water size". My mind begins to race. What's going on? Could things get any worse? Yes, what if my wife shows up.

As calm as I can I say, "What do you mean dear." I'm fishing for information.

She stands in front of me grinning fearlessly, completely nude, with her hands on her hips. She is the total package young, smart, beautiful and uninhibited.

"Oh nothing... really. Mom told me that you were a kind, handsome, confident man who had nothing to hide." There's that giggle again.

Suddenly, there is a sharp knock on the door. I hear Rhonda calling out as she begins to open the door, "Hey, is it my turn for the shower?"

I lunge for the door crying out, "I'll be out in a moment dear."

In that split second as the door swings open, my life flashes before my eyes. In my mind I keep saying to myself "I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead." I manage to stop the door.

My wife says, "Okay. I'm going to get some coffee, I be back in a few minutes."