Remembering Mrs. Bolton Ch. 05

Story Info
Young man is milked by an older woman.
3.1k words
4.71
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Saturday arrived, I expected to have the best visit ever with Mrs. Bolton. To begin with, she had basically given me permission to have sex with her any way I wanted, as long as I always gave her oral orgasms first. How could I turn down that opportunity to get laid? Besides, eating her was not only something I enjoyed, it was becoming something I craved more and more.

She greeted me warmly when I arrived, but when I stepped inside the foyer, she silently closed the door behind me, turned and leaned back against the door. When I reached the living room and realized that she was not right behind me, I went back to the front door where she was still standing.

She just stared at me for a minute until I realized the two things that she had told me would be required on my visits. She was wearing a long slinky dress that showed her figure pretty well. Her body wasn't perfect, but her confidence made her extremely desirable.

Her hair was tied up on top of her head revealing the smooth skin of her neck. The dress allowed a good view of her generous cleavage, and her heels were just enough to give her a slight height advantage over me.

The hottest things about her were the makeup that accentuated her beautiful eyes, the neatly applied red lipstick to her already sexy mouth, and the look in her eyes. A look that expressed desire, passion, maybe a little lust and absolute expectation.

I looked at her, aware of what I was supposed to do, but uncertain why we were still in the foyer.

"Here, right now?" I asked

Her eyes drilled into mine, and no words were necessary. I started to take my shirt off, but she stopped me

"No."

I knelt in front of her and began to lift the hem of her dress, but she stopped me again.

"Make me want it as much as you do," she said softly.

I stood up, put my hands on either side of her head and pressed my body against her, pressing her against the door. Her eyes lit up and she gasped lightly. I took the opportunity to surprise her by kissing her softly on the mouth.

Women love wet passionate kisses, but a soft kiss against lipstick on soft lips can easily make me hard. Her hands grabbed my ass and held me against her as I kissed her harder. She teased my mouth with the tip of her tongue and I sucked on it. She played the teasing game with her tongue while I used one hand to slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

Once the dress was relieved of the support straps, gravity let it slide down over her naked tits, and it stopped to rest on her hips. I kissed her ear lobes, dropped wet kissed down the side of her neck and across one shoulder. I felt her hand slip between us to unbuckle my belt.

I stepped back enough to evade her hand and leaned down, lifting both her tits in my hands. Selfishly I kissed the deep valley between them, using my hands to press her tits against the sides of my face. I vowed that one day I would have my dick right here, enjoying the softness of her cleavage and possibly even leaving a deposit.

Her breathing became deeper and louder as I mauled her tits with my hands, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples until they hardened. I licked each of them, one and then the other. I opened my mouth over one tit and sucked in as much of her flesh that I could. There was a faint sweet smell between her tits that urged me on.

Her hands curled in my hair and she pressed downward, hinting for me to move on. Screw her; I had one more tit to enjoy, and I did, taking my time to suck on it and flick my tongue across the nipple for a long time. I had never been so patient or attentive to a woman's tits before and I was loving it.

When I knelt down in front of her, she pushed the dress down over her hips and it slithered to the floor. She stepped out of it and spread her legs. I planted wet kisses down her front, tickled her navel with the tip of my tongue, and kept kissing my way downward.

When I reached the top of her pubic patch, I lightly rubbed my face in it, inhaling her natural scent. My dick was ready to be released. She giggled softly.

"Do you like smelling my vagina?"

I looked up at her to answer, "I like smelling it, licking it, tasting it and drinking from it."

Her smile faded and a look of lust in her eyes told me that she was ready for the main event. I eased forward on my knees and kissed the inside of one thigh, and left more up closer to her labia, inch by inch. I heard her whisper to herself, "Oh, fuck..."

I actually licked the inside of her other thigh, trailing a wet line up to her labia. I could smell how aroused she was, and when I kissed her labia, she was sopping wet. I lapped through her slit and she gasped. I licked and licked, knowing it was driving her crazy. I wanted her to come like never before.

When I used my tongue to fuck her, bobbing my head back and forth, she put her hands on the sides of my head, pulling my mouth against her each time I slid my tongue inside. I stopped long enough only to audibly suck the wetness from her hole, and she moaned out loud.

Giving a woman an oral orgasm is more than attacking her clit; that was for teenagers to do in a first time situation. A little foreplay and build up produced wetter and more intense orgasms. At this point, Mrs. Bolton couldn't be any wetter unless she pissed herself.

I slipped my hands under her to hold her buttocks and slowly and gently swirled my tongue around her clit. I actually felt the tension in her groin, the muscles moving, her legs beginning to tremble as she stood there, holding my face between her legs.

I never had time to suck on her clit; as soon as I started lapping it like a dog drinking water from a bowl, she dug her fingernails into my scalp, humped against my face and squirted. It caught me by surprise and I didn't know what to do.

I knew that I did NOT want to stop licking while she was coming so I didn't. A slightly warm spray covered my face and splashed all over my shirt, some of it hitting the front of my pants. I inadvertently swallowed what I had to while I maintained tongue contact with her clitoris.

If I I had been stroking my cock when she squirted, I would have lost my load, it was that exciting.

She gave me no warning but her loud moans were the obvious clue that her orgasm was, at least, probably acceptable. I gently pulled my face away from her as her fingernail grip relaxed. She began to slump against the door and her legs were shaking, so I grabbed her under her arms to hold her up.

Once she had composed herself, she smiled at me, kissed me softly on the mouth and said, "I am SO going to drain your balls today."

I stepped back and took off my shirt and pants and underwear and left them on the floor with my shoes by the door.

"We'll wash them later; you're spending the night," she said as she led me to her bedroom.

She didn't even let me wash my face, she dragged me up onto her bed.

"Lie down. I have a new experience for you. I'm going to tease your cock and make you come all day." Words that made me hard as I laid down.

She had prepared for the event because she had ropes tied to each corner of the poster bed. Each rope was tied to one side of a padded handcuff. Each of my wrists went into the available handcuffs and then she did the same to my ankles. Even though I was restrained, I was comfortable and unafraid of what she might do.

She set several things beside her, then sat cross legged between my legs and teased my dick for a long time. Her hands were like feathers, lightly touching my dick and my balls. She showed me her hairbrush. "This is a common item that can be used to tease you or give you a little pain."

She lifted my dick out of the way and squeezed my scrotum with one hand, making my balls swell up. It was a little uncomfortable but did not hurt. Then she rubbed the bristles of the brush across my swollen balls. It was different than anything I'd ever felt. It didn't quite hurt but yet it did.

Then she turned the brush over and lightly slapped my balls with the back of the brush. That DID hurt and I let her know it. She used the soft side again for a couple minutes and slipped her mouth over the tip of my erection. I liked that. Then while my dick was still in her mouth, she spanked my balls with the brush several times. My body jumped and I began to worry about how much more she would do. BUT my dick was hard as a rock in her mouth.

She set the brush aside and used her mouth and her hand to get me close. Just when I expected her to let me come, she climbed up to lie beside me. Her hand slowly continued to stroke my dick. She leaned over and started kissing me passionately.

"I can smell my vagina on your face; I love that. Do you like how my vagina smells, Will?"

"Yes, ma'am, you know I do."

"Good. Now, kiss me and come for me, Will," she whispered as her lips lightly brushed across mine. "Relax and let it go, don't strain yourself."

Who the fuck needs to strain when you're about to shoot your load? Which I promptly did as she smeared her lipstick all over my mouth. When I started coming, she let go of my dick and watched me come all over myself.

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom and returned with a warm wet wash cloth. She gently wiped me clean and then tossed it onto the floor. She climbed over me in a sixty-nine position. There wasn't room for her to stretch out her legs as she had done before; my head was too close to the headboard.

She was still very wet and obviously turned on, because as soon as her vagina pressed over my mouth, she slipped her mouth over the end of my dick again. While it was in her mouth, she squeezed my balls again and slipped something tight, like a rubber band, around the base of my scrotum.

The pressure was uncomfortable but I tried to ignore it as she worked my dick with just her mouth. I had just come ten minutes ago but I was rock hard and feeling like another orgasm would be right around the corner.

She forced her mouth all the way down over my erection so her lips touched the base. I felt the tip of my dick touch the back of her throat, then she slapped my balls. I jerked my body and she lightly bit down on the base of my shaft. It hurt, but I liked it. I fucking LIKED it!

She resumed sucking my dick slowly, never touching it with her hand. I was constantly worried about her slapping me again. But was I really worried or anticipating?

I had been lying there licking her slit and sucking up her sweet wetness, just the way we both liked it. At one point, she sat up, leaning back onto my face. She spread her buttocks and suddenly my face was in her ass. Her tight little hole was right on my lips.

"Kiss it and make me feel good and I'll let you breathe," she said playfully.

What choice did I have when her ass was smothering my face? I kissed her asshole, and when she didn't move, I decided that I had better lick it so she would let me take a breath. I licked across it a few times and it turned me on. Then I had the bright idea to stick my tongue in it before I passed out from lack of oxygen.

She squealed with delight, "Oh, GOOD BOY! You catch on quickly."

She let me tongue fuck her ass until I thought I truly would pass out, and then she leaned back down and resumed sucking on me. I waited a couple minutes to catch my breath and then resumed licking her slit. I teased her clit with my tongue and she came, bouncing up and down on my face and humming on my dick.

I tried to fuck her mouth as I was coming but she could tell I was ready to come. She took her mouth off and slapped my balls as I shot my cream all over her tits. When I was done dripping, she turned around to show me the cum all over her nipples. It was sexy as hell.

"Look what a big load a little pain will get," she said proudly. She took the rubber band off of my balls, picked up the wash cloth and went to the bathroom again. She brought it back and wiped me clean again. She had already washed off her tits.

"Your tits are so beautiful; I wanted to lick and suck them clean but it would probably make me vomit to taste my cum."

"Maybe that's something you should try someday," she said. Then she straddled me on her hands and knees with her magnificent tits right over my face. "But in the meantime, they really would like some attention."

She rubbed them in my face, rubbing the hard nipples across my lips. She pushed her tit into my mouth when I opened wide and I suckled her like a baby. I licked and sucked the nipple and my dick somehow was revitalized.

She let me play with both tits for a while and then she leaned down to kiss me. "I'm going to suck your cock again, for as long as I want. Prepare to suffer."

I love the way the sucks my dick and the fact that she likes to suck it, so I thought it would be easy to let her have her way with me. But she sat between my legs again and used her hands and mouth to slowly work on my dick. She has a trick where she uses both hands stroking it, twisting them as they move up and down the shaft. It's normally had to avoid coming when she does it.

She was moaning on my dick and I decided to just relax and not try to come. Let her MAKE me come. She finally worked me up to it but then she stopped. FUCK! How did she do that? She straddled my body at my waist facing my feet, and then lifted up and slid her vagina down over the end of my dick.

Fuck, it felt good. My dick was hard and throbbing and her vagina was wet and warm. I relaxed and let her take it from me. She leaned forward with her hands on my legs just above my knees and eased herself up and down my shaft, taking it deep inside her.

Her vagina was like a vacuum hose, pulling at the skin on my dick, sucking my cum out of me. I wasn't shooting my load; she was sucking it from me. I laid there, amazed and feeling excited and yet almost relaxed as she fucked me into oblivion.

As I started to come, she humped faster, and I think she might have come as well.

Literally exhausted and feeling empty, I laid there with a big smile on my vagina coated face. How could I be so lucky?

She eased off my deflating dick and leaned down to take it all in her mouth. It was soft and wet with our combined juices but she sucked it for a long time. Then she came up to kiss me softly on the lips. "I love tasting my vagina on your cock," she said.

I was feeling sleepy and I knew I was going to doze off. I looked at her and said, "I love you, Marie."

"I know, dear," she said, then realized I had used her first name. "How did you know my first name?"

"I saw a document on your desk addressed to you that day in your office."

She unlocked the cuffs and I rolled onto my side and dozed off. When I awoke, she was spooning me. When I moved, she woke up as well.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked.

"Not quite a half hour, actually," she said. "Go jump in the shower and come right back."

After I dried off and returned to the bedroom, she was putting on fresh lipstick. My dick was awake and loving it. We embraced standing up, and kissing those warm sticky lips made me want her even more.

"We're going to have some dinner and then start all over," she said. "You're going to kiss all my holes, and then fuck them. By tomorrow morning, you won't be able to walk home."

"I wish I could live here with you, Mrs. Bolton."

She studied me for a minute before answering. "Actually, you could, if nobody knew it except your parents. You could get hand jobs in the movies with girls your age, blowjobs in the car while you drive, and fuck them in the backseat of your car or at their house when parents aren't home. That's what you should do."

"You mean have sex with girls instead of with you?"

"No, no, dear, just do whatever girl comes along and enjoy it. But here you will do what your girlfriends will not let you do, and I will do things to you that they would never do."

"That sounds like an arrangement too good to be true, ma'am."

"Well, don't think about it right now. Let's go eat dinner and then come back and eat each other."