Remembering Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing was she was not wearing any underwear. She was also shaved. Her entire pussy. He thought of the next best thing. From behind her, he slid his fingers down between her legs and her pussy was as wet as an ocean. He kissed the back of her neck and ran his tongue all the way down her back, all lifted up her skirt so that her ass was revealed. He then slid his tongue right between her ass cheeks. "Oh shit," she moaned. Hearing that made him go back to her asshole. His tongue darted in and out. She was moaning and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulling the butt cheeks apart, exposing the hole that was her ass. It was pink and called his name. His face went lower and his tongue began to lick her pussy. Meanwhile, his finger was massaging her against her asshole. She was, yelling his name. "Oh God, John I want it all inside me." His dick was rock hard. He really wanted to stick that up her twat. All in good time, he thought. Meanwhile, he pressed his finger harder and licked her clit even faster. She screamed out his name and he knew she was about to cum. He reached down between his legs and began to stroke himself. Faster and now and the pushed his finger all the way into her ass. At the same time he stuck his tongue all the way up her pussy. After a few more minutes, his finger up her ass, his tongue up her pussy and beating himself off the whole time, they both came together. He stood up, still with his finger up her ass, and came all over her backside. She also reached back and grabbed both of her thighs and leaned her head against the cold ceramic. He held her from behind with his softening cock pressed it begins her wet pussy and they both breathed heavy from the exertion.

"Jeeesssussss. It was an incredible, John."

"I know baby, it was for me too. Your pussy is so sweet. And your screams turned me on."

"What is next? "She pleaded.

"How about a shower?"

"Good call."

They proceeded to shower under the falling water. They both moved slowly while they washed their hair and soaped down. He washed his crotch and she, her pussy. John wanted her all over again. Just watching her touch herself turned him on. When the shower was done, he asked her if she wanted to air dry on the porch. She said , "Of course I do." And made both went outside on the porch. Naked to the night sky.

Afterwords, they went back inside, and dry, got close in the bed, smuggling and holding each other close. She laid next to him and rested her head on his chest. Her hand traced a pathway to his belly button. She was intrigued and played there for a few minutes. And then her hand pushed down and landed on his cock. She kept it there and his dick began to stiffen.

"So John, what was that?" She waited patiently for his answer.

"How do you mean?" Playing stupid.

"I mean was that fucking or making love to you?

"What do you think?"

"I would like to think we were making love." This was a serious conversation, one that did not necessarily deserve to be had the very first night. But the really did not mind. He liked Kerry.

"I like to think so." John felt a stirring in his heart. Was that for her or for the sex?

She was now stroking is very hard cock. "John, I want you in every hole of mine.

"Your wish is my command, ma'am." His southern charm coming out.

She threw her leg over him sat gently on his cock. She breathed out heavily and then slowly pushed down until his entire cock was inside her. She began to go up and down, vocalizing her pleasure. This was the first chance for him to take in her body. She was a beautiful and regal woman. She had skin of a Asian models. Her breasts were full with light brown nipples and aureoles were brown with a hint of pink and were rock hard. He reached both hands behind her back, found her hair and pulled slightly down. By her sounds, that was okay with her.. More than okay. She moaned her delight. She was moving up and down on his cock, faster and faster.

So he grabbed her arms and pushed her to his left. She came off his cock and laid face down in the bed. He got behind her, rose up, and grabbed her back with both hands. His cock was right where her pussy was. He strengthened his hold on her back and rammed it home with all over the force he could muster without hurting her. He pressed down with both hands and began to fuck, moving back and forth, his cock feeling so good inside of her. He moved harder and harder. In and out. Her begs and vocalizations increased. She was going to start screaming and moaning very shortly. "Fuck me, John. fuck me hard." He obliged. He increased his rhythm. He bent forward and grabbed her right breast. The nipple was hard and be played with it, twirling it about with two fingers. He slammed his cock and moved her body forward and she pushed her ass backwards against him. She reached between her legs and pushed her hand around his balls. She squeezed and he knew he was over. He shot his cum all on inside her while her body shook. "Ohhh..."

They both lay there, totally spent.

"Okay, we have to stop for a little bit. I need to go see my grandfather at the hospital." He laid beside her and had his arm around her breasts. He could not help but grab one and squeezed the nipple. He hoped he sounded convincing. "Mmmuh." She was fading, obviously going to sleep. He quietly moved out the bed. He threw on a pair of jeans, running shoes, and for his T-shirt. Read on his T-shirt was "love me now, love me later, just love me." Within a few minutes, you was drives and move the downstairs to his car. The drive was minimal and the sun was warm. It was a good day. His thoughts returned to last night with Kerry. Loving her took the pain away from years alone. He almost wished she would be there when he got home. Maybe still sleeping. Last night was a marathon.

He was at the hospital and parked his car. He went to the 21st floor where is grandfather was. But the room was empty. He started to freak out. "Where is my grandfather" he yelled. When we got no response the yelled again. A nurse, Kerry's friend Lisa , ran to him and said his grandfather had been moved to the intensive care. It turns out he had a stroke and was not doing well. John wanted to run to the ICU. He did and he found his grandfather wired up to machines. He slowly approached. "Grandpa , cool," he said John stood, helpless.

Gone was the light in his eyes. Gone was the exuberance in his voice. Gone was the man who knew that his son was dead and that his grandson came every day to see him. Gone was the deviant that was his trademark. John looked through the window into the ICU and his grandfather and wanted to spend more time with him. But he knew the best thing was going away. And all he was asking for was his son. John had been trying to fill that void.

There was nothing John could do and his grandfather needed to rest. So John left and went back home. He hoped Kerry was still there. He needed time with her. To understand what was happening to his grandfather.

He pulled his car into the garage and saw Terry's car so he knew she was still there and that made him relax. He walked up the stairs and heard she was in the shower. He walked up to the opening of the shower and leaned against the door frame that was open all the time. There are actually was no door and the shower was so big and had the windows looking outside. He stood there quietly and watched her touching herself. She was rubbing her breasts, rinsing the soap off. Now her hands were moving in and out between her legs. When she was done he cleared his throat.

"I didn't know you were there, John. But I am glad that you are. How's your grandfather today?" The look in his eyes told her that he was not doing well.

"Was wrong, baby?" She asked him, concerned.

"He took a turn for the worse. He is in the ICU now. And I don't think he's going to come out."

"I'm so sorry, John. So sorry." And she walked to him and put her arms around him. He loved to be that close and she was wet from the shower and totally naked. What he could not think of that. He wanted to know what to expect, now. She was biting down on the towel.

" I'm going to go out to the beach for a bit. Come outside when you get done, if you want." He slowly walked away and down stairs to the liquor. You walked out the back door and sipped on the drink. He had taken off his shoes and was barefoot in the sand. He stopped walking right as he came upon the water. He stared at the darkening sky. He knew this day would come he just was not ready and he stared off into the ocean. Kerry came out and put her head on his shoulder. They both quietly stared off.

She finally spoke, cautiously.

"Tell me what happened?"

"For the last 12 hours he has worsened to the point where he needs a machine to help him breathe. And he asked for Frank while I was there. He didn't need to know who I was. And he will not last much longer. "Maybe he will recognize you tomorrow at work."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I s there anything I can do?"

"Thank you, but no I think everything is done."

They continued to stare into the ocean. As if that were going to do something. Maybe grandpa would rise up out of the water like Poseidon. Not likely but it was worth the thought. John smiled. Kerry's phone started to ring.

"Hey Lisa" she said.

"What? Why?"

"Yes, of course I will tell him. You take care, girl."

"Is my grandfather, is it?" John said.

"Yes. He didn't make it. He is dead, John. I'm so sorry." She could barely hold back a tear herself.

"I knew that. It's okay. Now he can see his son."

"Let's go grab some dinner and then come back here and fuck." John wanted to take attention away from grandpa dying.

"Are you sure you're okay with that? Are you sure that you are okay, John?"

John thought for a second and then shrugged his shoulders. "I'm okay. Really I am because of you."

"Okay." She said.

So they left and went to have dinner at the Mexican restaurant.

"Hey Kerry," John asked while they were walking.

"I love you." Now there was a bombshell.

"I love you, too."

12