Remembrances Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband finds old pictures of wife online.
5.9k words
4.03
45k
39
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

This is an original work by Zeb_Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Remembrances Pt. 01

© 2018 - Zeb Carter

Simon

I was sitting at my desk, browsing through some old black and white images I found online when I happened upon six of my wife, Diane when she was young. Not that she is old now. She is forty-five, I'm forty-three, we have been married twenty-two years. She was married once before we met and I sat there wondering if that scum of an ex of hers had posted these, but I remember she telling me not too long ago that he had died of some complication during a routine surgical procedure. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He was a scumbag.

Anyway, I sat there staring at Diane's nude body as it was twenty some odd years ago. She was beautiful, she still is. Her statistics were probably the same now as they were back then. Beautiful. I copied them to my hard drive. Put some glossy paper in the printer and printed them out. She was currently at work and would be home...almost any minute. I closed the pictures and took the ones from the printer and put them in a folder and put it on the coffee table in the living room.

Fifteen minutes later she came through the back door. She was bubbling and smiling when she saw me. I kissed her hello and gave her a big hug. She hugged me right back.

"I missed you," Diane said.

"I missed you," I replied still holding her.

"Let me get these smelly clothes off and get a drink, I'll join you in the living room in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll fix you that drink, so I'll be able to see you that much sooner." Corny I thought to myself. But what the hell.

She smiled as she headed back to the bedroom. I went to the kitchen to fix her drink. A Bloody Mary was her preferred drink these days. I was just setting it down on the coffee table when I heard the shower start. I nodded as I sat down. I turned on the TV and just sat back wondering how I would broach the subject of her nude pictures being plastered all over the internet. Our...her kids by her first marriage were off at college and unless they were surfing for old black and white historical photos on the net, I doubt they would find their mother's pictures.

I watched her as she came into the living room. She was naked. Since the kids were gone for most of the year, she had started to do without clothing inside at night. During the day, when she wasn't sleeping, she wore a t-shirt and jeans or shorts. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Leaning forward, she picked up her drink and took a gulp.

"And how was your day, dear?" she asked me. I smiled at her.

"It was rather normal, sweetheart. That is until this evening," I said.

"What happened this evening?" she asked taking another sip of her drink. I leaned forward and picked up the folder.

"This evening, in fact just before you got home, I found these," I said opening the folder and handing the pictures to her.

She put her drink down on the coffee table and gasped as she looked at each picture.

"How many?" Diane asked.

"There were only the six you see here. I didn't have time to look for anymore. I would like to say you look radiant in these."

"Shit!" Her voice exploded from her.

"Who? Your ex?"

"No. The only thing he ever did was fuck me and beat me. No, it was someone else who I went out with before that asshole."

"Ah. Okay. Well, you look very good in these even though they are old black and white Polaroid's scanned to digital."

"He was a good photographer. But didn't know shit about developing film. So he got good with a new Polaroid camera he bought. His name was Kevin, Kevin Shields. He lived down the street from my mom and dad's place."

"Did you two..."

"Yes. He was my first if you must know," Diane huffed.

"I didn't, but thank you for telling me."

"He always wanted to shoot me naked. He must have worn that camera out taking pictures of me. At the time, it turned me on. I was nineteen, he was twenty-five. He was good looking. He told me I was too. He showed me how good looking I was. He did take photos of me with my clothes on too." She smiled at me. Reaching up I brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Did you love him?"

"I don't know. He left shortly after taking these. I never saw him again. Can you find out who posted these?"

"I can, but do you really want to know?"

"Don't you?"

"Only if you want to know."

"I want to know."

"Okay, I'll look into it tomorrow. Are you ready for bed?"

She picked up her drink and gulped it down.

"I am now." She put the pictures back in the folder. She stood up with the folder in her hand and headed for the bedroom.

Smiling I went around the house, check doors and windows and turning out lights. I joined her in the bedroom. The folder was on her dresser, she was in bed waiting for me. I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed. We kissed. Her lips were hot. I could feel her heartbeat. Her eyes were full of passion. I looked at her questioningly. She shook her head. I nodded, kissing her on the forehead. She cuddled up to me. I held her tight as she remembered.

Her sobbing woke me. I tried not to let her know I was awake. She just held on to me, crying. I could see the bedside clock, I had only been asleep for half an hour.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"No problem sweetheart." I gave her a hug.

"No, I am sorry. I can't stop thinking about him. He would never have posted those, so something has happened to him."

"Well, I'll find out tomorrow."

"Good. I need to know. I love you so much, don't ever forget that, please."

"How can I forget that. I love you so much, you are always in my thoughts."

She jerked, sitting up and staring down at me.

"Why did you say that?" she growled.

"What? I love you. Or, you are always in my thoughts?"

"The second one, why?"

"Because you are. What's the matter, Diane?" She was crying again.

"That's what Kevin told me the last time we saw each other." Diane was whimpering.

"Ah. Well, I'm sorry, but you are always in my thoughts. And will be forever."

"Thank you, dear. I'm really sorry." She wiped her eyes clear of tears.

"Try and get some sleep," I said.

"I'll try. But if you feel me getting up, it's just so I don't wake you while I deal," she said cuddling up to me. "These pictures have stirred up a lot of suppressed emotions."

* * * *

Diane

I closed my eyes and tried not to think about Kevin. It was so long ago and I really love Simon. No, I do. I love him so much I would do anything for him. Anything he wanted. No matter what it was. If he wanted me to kill someone, I would. I don't know how to kill anyone, but I guess I could read up on it for him. I know I would die for him, so he may live. That's how much I love him. And to keep him awake thinking about some old flame that wasn't a flame. Well, not until he left, anyway.

Sometime during the night, I dropped off to sleep. The next thing I remember was Simon pulling his arm out from under my neck. The room was bright with sunshine. I groaned and rolled so he could get out of bed. I slowly dropped off to sleep again.

* * * *

Simon

I knew I woke her when I got up, but when I went back to check, she had dropped off to sleep again. Smiling at her, I went to work. Work for me was in the den where the computers were. We each had one and I had a second one for work only. I was a software engineer for a large software firm in Atlanta. I lived in Chicago and telecommuted with the office in Atlanta.

Using my own computer, I started up a proxy server and then through four different VPN's started to look for who had upload Diane's pictures. After about an hour I had the IP address and street address of the IP that uploaded the pictures. Then I went to the site where the pictures lived and looked at the XIF and IPTC data, which I should have done in the first place. Now I had his name. William Shields. I sat there staring at the screen. Who leaves that data on a photo they will post and who fills out the IPTC data when they post a scanned image? Maybe they wanted to be found. I also had a phone number for him.

I sat there for a long time. I had Diane's pictures on my screen. God, she was so beautiful. I love her so much. Then I heard the creak in the floor in the hall and knew she was up. I cleared the screen and stood just inside the doorway to the den. She just staggered past without noticing me. I followed her into the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi. Have I told you how much I love you?" she said, then took a sip of coffee.

"Not since last night," I replied smiling at her. She was so...so...funny sometimes.

"Well I love you so much, my heart hurts."

"I found who posted them," I said quietly.

"Was it Kevin?" she asked.

"No." I just looked at her.

"Who then?"

"William Shields, age 22, son of Kevin and Betty Shields."

"Oh god. Did Kevin..."

"Kevin died three months ago of a heart attack. He was buried a week later. I'm so sorry Diane," I said softly.

"He had a family? At least a son? And a wife?"

"Would you like to call them or go see them?"

"You have their phone number and address?"

"I have those things for William."

Diane looked at me, her eyes were full of tears, but she wasn't crying. I just took her hand in mine.

"I don't know. I really don't know."

"Well, he posted those pictures for a reason. He put his name and address and phone number on them. Well, in the IPTC data. With that information, I was able to find Kevin's obit."

"Oh god," Diane sobbed. "I...I...I want to talk to someone...will call..."

"Of course dear. I'll make arrangements. This is something you don't do over the phone."

"Oh god. What if he looks just like Kevin?" croaked Diane.

"He probably will, but you'll deal with that."

"I will. When will you call?"

"Right now." I turned and went back to the den.

I called the number and a female answered. It was Betty, Kevin's wife. She was staying with her son and his wife. I told her I was a friend of Billy's. That's what she called him. She went and got him. I introduced myself. I told him that Diane was still living and that I was married to her and she would like to see him. I assured him I had his address. I said we could be there in half an hour. I hung up. Diane was standing behind me.

"We are going to his house?"

"Yes, go get dressed and brush your hair, it looks terrible." I was just joking she always looked great.

"Fuck you," she yelled at me as she ran down the hallway. I just laughed as I followed her.

* * * *

Simon

We were sitting in the car in front of William's house. We had just pulled up. He lived in a nice house, in a nice neighborhood. I got out and went around to open the door for Diane. She smiled up at me as she got out, holding my hand tightly. I knew she was nervous and excited and sad. As we walked up the walkway, I hear "She's here" shouted by someone inside. Then the door was opening and Diane's knees went out from under her. I caught her before she fell. William, I had to assume it was him, came running down the stairs to help me. Between us, we got Diane in the house and seated on the couch.

Then a pretty blond was sitting next to her with a glass of water. Diane looked at her, smiled and took a drink. Then she turned to William.

"You look just like I remember your father," Diane said, tears filling her eyes, hands over her mouth.

"And you still look as beautiful as you do in the pictures my father left me to use to find you when he passed."

Then Diane was crying into her hands. Billy sat next to her after looking up at me. I nodded. His wife moved indicating I should sit. I nodded.

"Thank you..."

"Carol."

"Carol. Diane, did you meet Carol?" I asked softly.

She looked at me blinking. Shaking her head she just kept looking at me.

"Well this is Carol," I said looking up at her. Diane looked up, smiled and kind of shook her head. "Carol this is my wife Diane and I'm Simon Jansen. Very pleased to meet you, Carol."

"Pleased to meet you both. Thank you."

"Diane, this is William, Kevin's son," I told her as she turned to Billy. She took his offered hand, holding on to it for dear life. "William, I'm Simon, pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you, Simon. You can call me Billy, everyone does."

"Okay, thank you, Billy. Diane, you have questions for Billy?"

"I do? Oh, yes, I do," she said, first looking at me, then turning to Billy.

Suddenly, Diane was hugging the stuffing out of Billy. She was repeating 'Oh god' over and over. Billy just sat there looking at me. I smiled, nodded and he put his arms around Diane. I looked up at Carol. She was smiling at her husband. I nodded and put my hand on Diane's shoulder. She took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Her arms released Billy slowly. He pulled his arms back. Diane just sat there looking at him. She then turned to Carol.

"I'm so sorry, Carol," she said softly.

"No need Diane, I understand completely."

"That's so nice of you. Now. Billy, where is your mom?" Diane asked.

"She is in the den with a friend of hers, would you like to meet her?"

"Yes, very much."

Billy nodded at Carol, who turned and left to get his mom. I only took a few seconds and Kevin's wife was walking into the living room. I stood. Diane stood. I gasped. Betty gasped. Diane looked at me. Billy looked at me. Carol looked at me. Betty was staring at me, her hand covering her mouth.

"Well, as I live and breathe, Betty Stone, how are you doing?" I knew her from high school.

"Simon? Simon Jansen?" She was hugging me before I could respond. I wrapped her in my arms. She was still as pretty as I remember.

"You know her?" Diane asked surprise registering on her face.

"I bet you do too." Diane looked at me like I was nuts.

Betty let go of me and took a step back. She cleared her throat and looked at Diane.

"I'm so sorry. Simon and I were lab partners in biology."

"And you graduated the same year she did, dear."

"You graduated in '90?" Betty asked Diane.

"I did. I'm sorry, I can't place the face or the name."

"Hey, are you still friends with Debbie?" I asked. Betty smiled at me, turned to the doorway.

"Hey, Calistano, get your fat ass out here," Betty shouted.

"Well, I'll be," I gasped as Debbie Stiles walked into the living room just a pretty as I remember her.

"And who are you again?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Betty, Debbie, my wife Diane. Diane, Betty and Debbie."

Diane collapsed onto the couch just staring straight ahead. I turned to her.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"Well, leave it to you to find old friends from school," she said softly.

"I know, I'm sorry. Betty, if you would have a seat, I think Diane has questions for you and Billy."

"Of course, dear," she said to Diane. "You look amazing. If I didn't know better, I would think the pictures he took of you were done yesterday."

"Thank you, Betty."

I moved to a chair across the living room, allowing Billy and his mom to talk with Diane. Carol stood by Billy's side. Debbie perched herself on the arm of the overstuffed chair I sat in. For the next hour, Diane asked question after question about Betty and Kevin's life together. What she was basically asking, was he happy. Betty told her he was and that he thumbed through her pictures every year on Diane's birthday. That made Diane cry.

"Did you mind him keeping those pictures of me?"

"No, not at all. That was his life, the pictures I mean. He adored you. He told me you would always have a place in his heart because you were the first. The first girl to let him photograph her nude. He loved you for that. After he showed me your pictures, I sat for him, naked for the first time. I was so turned on..."

"Mom!" Billy croaked.

"Sorry son. Anything else Diane?"

"God no, you have told me more than I deserve. I really hate to admit it, but I didn't know I loved him until I saw those pictures again."

Billy got up and walked to the stairs and up out of sight.

"Did I upset him?" Diane asked.

"No dear, he'll be right down," Betty said giggling.

Billy came down carrying a large photo album. He sat next to Diane with it in his lap.

"I don't even know you, but dad did. He made this for you, if and when we found you. There is a letter to you inside from him. I add a short note from me," he said sliding the book to Diane's lap.

She grabbed the book with one hand and put her other over her mouth as the tears started again. She sat there staring at the book in her lap. She took deep breaths. Then turned to Billy.

"Thank you, Billy," she said leaning forward and kissing him on the lips. It was quick, but he didn't jerk away. "I think we should go, dear," she said looking at me.

"No Diane, please stay, I have dinner cooking and it is almost ready," Betty said.

"No, we couldn't impose..." Diane said.

"Impose, impose, impose," Debbie said. "I do remember you, dear. Your last name was Beckett."

"Beckett? I remember that name," Betty said.

"You're thinking of her younger brother and that night you jumped his bones..."

"Oh do shut up Debbie," Betty shouted.

Diane was laughing, so was Debbie.

"He told me about that night, but he wouldn't say who. He was very thankful to you for being his first," Diane said.

"Oh god. I was so drunk that night and he was so handsome. What's he doing now?" Betty asked.

"He's married, with two children and lives in Montana," Diane said.

"Oh poo," Betty squawked jokingly.

Everyone laughed. We stayed for dinner. I was seated between Debbie and Betty. Diane was between Billy and Carol. Dinner was great. And after dinner, we all sat around discussing old times. We finally left around ten o'clock at night. Diane had called into work before dinner, so she was happy not having to work, plus the wine she had with dinner and after made her not only happy but horny.

When we got home she asked to be left alone while she read Kevin's letter. I left her in the living room. I went and took a shower, then went in the den and just sat at my desk. I could hear her sobbing, but she had told me not to come to her unless she called me. I sat there, wondering. Then she was in front of me, tears streaming down her face. She handed me the letter. She shook her head. She sat on my lap and hugged me. I folded the letter and slipped it back in the envelope, setting it on my desk.

I wrapped Diane in my arms and just held her. She nuzzled her face into my neck while she wept. I stroked her soft hair. She whispered to herself. I couldn't quite make out the words. Then I could.

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," I whispered.

"Good, now take me to bed and love me," she growled.

* * * *

Diane

Simon picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I giggled all the way there while still crying my eyes out. When I told him to take me to bed, this wasn't what I meant. But it would do. He put me down on the mattress nice and gentle. He then undressed me. When I was naked, I just looked up at him. He smiled and stripped. I always marveled at how lucky I was to have met him. He had the most beautiful cock. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small either. In fact is was just right to fill me perfectly. But his cock wasn't the reason I love him.

Simon was always so kind, so caring, so loving toward me and my children. That's why I love him so much. He cared. He even cared that an old boyfriend of mine had passed away. He even let me see the family of that old boyfriend. That he knew the wife from high school was even cool. I knew her too, but not as well as Simon. He made friends so easily and those friends never forgot him. I will never forget him. I will always love him, until the day I die. What happens then, I don't know.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers
12