Remind Me

Story Info
Siblings discover each other through heat and turmoil.
3.8k words
4.24
75.2k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
decoy88
decoy88
48 Followers

Kyle loaded the last of the boxes into the small elevator, most of the space already taken up by the dozen other boxes and furniture that he and his sister had hauled into it. With a grunt he propped the box up on top of the others and slid it toward the back. It was a wonder the old lift could take it all, and he was thankful that they only had to go up four floors. He blew his breath out and rolled his shoulders, preparing himself for the next half of the job - unloading the elevator at the top.

"That's it then, that's everything."

Kyle turned around as his sister stepped into the lift with him, carrying the last item - one of the sculptures she'd been unable to sell. To Kyle it looked very much like a random mess of metal and plastic, but apparently that was art these days. Pam brushed past him and set the dangerous looking metal tumble weed on top of the boxes and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank God the movers agreed to help us." she said. "It's hard enough in this heat. I can't imagine what we'd have done on our own." The boxes took up most of the space in the elevator, and the siblings were left with less than a metre wide space at the front to ride up in.

Kyle nodded and pressed the button for the fourth floor.

"It was good of them to off load the white goods first." He said. "Those would have been impossible for us to do. The rest of this stuff we'd have just lugged slowly up."

The doors to the elevator closed slowly, the mechanism reluctantly forced to work in the oppressive heat. The elevator, like the rest of the building, was old but still fairly well maintained. There were no signs of leaks or water damage that Kyle had found when they inspected the place a few days earlier, and the whole place was made out of brick. Even the interior walls of the apartments were brick. The major trade off had been space - the apartment on the fourth floor was apparently the smallest in the entire building. But beggars can't be choosers, and Pam's situation meant she really couldn't be too fussy about her room. As long as it was safe and clean, Kyle had said, then that was enough.

"Thanks again for helping me today, Kyle." Pam said as the doors closed with a quiet thud. "Thanks for everything." She looked him in the eye and meant every word of gratitude. "I know we've never really been that close and all, and I don't mean to make things weird. It's just good to know I still have someone out there I can call on when my life falls apart."

Kyle smiled and said, "It's cool. What are big brothers for?" The elevator screeched momentarily as it got under way, and began crawling up the building.

"I guess they're useful as pack mules for hauling the pitiful remains of my life out here on a blisteringly hot day," she said. She glanced over the collected pile of belongings in the elevator. "Not really much to show for 3 years of marriage."

"Hey now," Kyle said as he took a step over to his sister, blocking her view of her things, "never mind all this stuff. It's just stuff. You can live a full life and end up with nothing, or have everything but feel like you have nothing."

Pam rolled her eyes and said, "Well that's kind of how I feel right now, you know? Like, I only have this stuff to show for those years because everything else was just so empty." She sighed, and Kyle could feel the frustration in her voice. "I know you and Mom never liked James," she said looking up at her brother. "And I really thought we had a good chance at things when we first got married. But then, I don't know. Things just progressively got more and more shit as the months went on." She paused and leaned against the elevator doors. "I know we rushed it. I know that now."

Kyle didn't really know what to say. He'd hinted enough when Pam had told their family that she had met someone and they were going to get married. She and James had only dated for five months before he proposed. And she had said yes in a heartbeat. Kyle wanted to tell her that she'd always been spontaneous, even reckless at times. It was actually something he was fond of. As children he was always the party pooper, the serious one, and she was always the rebel. She'd never been disrespectful or a real troublemaker, but she certainly wasn't shy about bending the rules. And Kyle always felt she was fun to be around. He hoped that the breakdown of her marriage didn't take that spark away from her.

"It's not the end of the world, you know? That's what today is - the start of a new chapter in your life. A new beginning."

"Hmm," she said, "I guess I'm having trouble seeing it. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is him, and her. It's just -"

Suddenly there was a loud clanging sound from on top of the elevator, and then it dropped for a brief moment before slamming to a halt as the emergency brakes kicked in. The sudden drop and stop tossed most of the contents of the lift around haphazardly, including Pam and Kyle. In that moment, he had fallen forward and only barely caught himself from landing against his sister by bracing his arms on the door. Pam was rubbing the back of her head as she'd knocked it as the elevator has jammed to a stop.

"Are you alright?" Kyle said.

"Owwww. That hurt, but I think I'll live" Pam replied. "What about you?"

Taking a breath to calm himself, Kyle said, "Yeah I'm OK. I think this statue thing of yours has fallen over though as it's stabbing me in the back."

Pam forgot her own pain and ducked under her brothers arms to take a look around him. But as the boxes had all shifted to the only space in the elevator, the only place she could stand was right where she was. But by leaning over she could just see that her sculpture had indeed fallen over and was jabbing into Kyle's back.

"Ok," she said, "I'm gonna try push it off you."

She stepped closer to her brother and wrapped her arms around him trying to reach for her sculpture. She couldn't get a good grip on it, and shifted her feet around the debris on the floor to get closer to him. As she tried to reach again, she embraced her brother in a bear hug. Despite the heat, his skin was cool. They had both only worn shorts and a vest, the heat of the day prohibiting anything more. So as she took hold of the sculpture behind him, their legs touched and she turned her face away from his as she laid her head on his shoulder. She managed to get a grip on the offensive art and levered it away from him.

"There, I think that's the best I can do from here," she said as she stepped away from him. "Any better?"

Kyle lowered his hands from the door and stood up straight, before recoiling again.

"Ah, yeah that's ok, but it's still poking out a fair way."

"Ok well come this way then." Pam shuffled backward a half step and stopped as she hit the door.

Kyle followed and shuffled closer to her, enough that he could stand up straight and not get a dose of modern art in the ribs. Unfortunately it meant that they were virtually face to face - Pam's forehead lining up to his mouth.

"Right then," Kyle said, "next thing is to see if we can get out of here."

He pushed the floor button on the console, but there was no response. He tried to door open button, but once again was met with nothing. Finally he tried the emergency button. The speaker on the old console cracked to life, a dial tone chirping out. After what felt like minutes, someone answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, we're stuck in the lift at," Kyle looked at the address on the console, "44 Cornish Way. Can you send someone to help us?"

"Ah that lift again," said the speaker, "I'll be right over. Are you hurt?"

"No, but it's fucking hot in here."

"Righto. See you soon."

With a burst of crackling sounds the caller hung up.

Both siblings sighed wearily, resigned to wait out the problem in the heat.

"Sorry to get you stuck in this hot box, Kyle," Pam said.

"Don't worry. It's not like it's your fault."

Pam leaned against the door and crossed her arms. "Well, it feels like it is. I mean you wouldn't be out here if it wasn't for me."

"Oh come on Pam," Kyle said as he rubbed his forehead in frustration, "it's not your fault. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just relax."

A look of defeat and exhaustion swept across Pam's face, and Kyle regretted saying what he did. His sister had never been one to play the girly-girl with him, always acting more of the adventurous tomboy. But in that moment, Kyle realised just how badly she was hurting.

"Ah, Pam, I'm sorry," he said as he placed his hands on her upper arms. She'd always been athletic, but she seemed so frail and brittle in his arms. "I didn't mean to sound harsh. Yeah, it's hot but there's nowhere I'd rather be than here helping you."

Pam could feel the well of emotion begin boiling over with her brothers words. All the anger and disappointment she'd been holding in after her marriage had ended came racing back to the surface. Combined with the embarrassment of getting help from her dear brother, to the scare of the elevator drop and the heat, it all combined in that moment to finally break her resolve. She shut her eyes tightly as tears began streaming down her cheeks, soft sobs bursting from her throat. She knew it was silly but the intensity of the storm she'd had to weather these last few weeks came crashing down on her and she wept openly.

Kyle's heart ached when he saw Pam's tears, and he stepped to her and swept her into a hug and held her as she cried. Pam slipped her arms under his and held tight to her brother and she buried her face into his shoulder. Her whole body shook and she let out all her grief and fear and pain.

After a couple of minutes Pam's sobs slowed and eventually stopped. Still holding each other, Kyle said, "Are you OK?"

She didn't say anything, only nodding and sniffing. She withdrew her arms, and Kyle let her go thinking she was ok. But she only brought her arms up and looped them around his neck and stepped into his arms again.

Kyle was taken by surprise and for a moment stood frozen. He'd never really been the type to hug - no one in their family was like that. And so the sudden closeness to his sister was strange. But he knew that there was nothing unusual about it, and given her situation, completely understandable. He wrapped one hand around her back and stroked her hair with the other.

Pam was in that quiet place in her mind; emotional exhaustion had left her running on autopilot. Nothing else intruded on her thoughts, and for the first time in weeks she felt the bliss of being free of her worries and her pain, even for just a few moments. And so she quietly revelled in that place, safe in her brother's arms.

While Kyle's heart and mind knew what was going on, his body reminded him that the last time he'd been this close to a woman was a very long ago indeed. The thought of his ex-girlfriend came suddenly in his mind, naked and fresh from the shower. She'd been called away, back home overseas to attend some urgent family matters. Her flight had been booked for the afternoon six weeks ago, and on that last day together she wanted to leave on a high note, and had come to him after her morning shower. Unfortunately the sudden change in gear in Kyle's mind from emotional support to sexual frenzy had him keyed up in an instant. He could smell the sweat and sweet fragrance of his sister's skin. Her hair felt smooth and delicate in his fingers. The warmth from her body seemed to soak right through him, like he could feel her radiating into his bones. The soft curves of her back and her waist felt totally feminine, and her breasts were wonderful pillows of flesh pressed against him.

He knew it wasn't right, but he couldn't help himself. It wasn't as though he was doing anything to her really, he rationalised. He was just hugging her, he told himself as he squeezed her tighter. It took all his willpower not to dip his head down and bury his face in her neck. And while his body might betray him, he still had enough self control to keep his eyes fixed straight ahead.

Pam had never really ever wanted to get close to her brother. They had a good relationship, built on mutual respect and independence. She knew he appreciated her feral streak, and she admired his intelligence. But as he hugged her tighter, she had to admit it felt nice to be able to go to someone who you knew would never judge you, and who would be there for you when you needed them the most. She had tried to keep up her facade of stoic resilience, but she was deeply thankful that her brother had been there for her just as the dam had broken. His strong arms now held her and she let herself relax in that safety net for the first time. She pulled her brother closer to her as he hugged her tighter.

Unfortunately, Kyle's body had other plans. And the thin shorts he'd worn that day weren't going to be of any help in hiding his situation. I should probably end this now, he thought, and save myself the embarrassment.

But just as he was about to untangle himself, she said, "It's ok, Kyle. Don't worry, just hold me for now. Please?"

The heartache and desperation in her voice decided it for him. His own awkwardness and embarrassment were nothing compared to the love he felt for his sister. He realised then that if she was lost somewhere, no matter where, he would cross whatever oceans or deserts to find her. The realisation of just how important she was to him hit him like a slap in the face. And while his erection had only been at half mast, the intensity of that sudden burst of emotion in him was enough to set it right off.

Pam felt her brother tense up and was afraid he had decided that he'd had enough and was going to let her go when suddenly his penis seemed to jolt against her. She'd already felt it slowly rising and had actually felt flattered that she had caused that in her brother. But the sudden rise that she felt now was unlike anything she was expecting.

"Woah, down boy!" she laughed. She made no move to distance herself from him, and in fact hoped that she would be able to use this situation to poke some fun at him once they got out of the elevator.

"Uh, sorry Pea," he said, using the old name for her they had used as children. The use of the name surprised her. Kyle was never really sentimental, and bringing the name up now - particularly as she was joking around with his manhood - seemed odd. She looked up at him with a confused expression and said, "Is this alright? We don't have to stay like this if you're uncomfortable..." Her voice drifted off, hinting that she really didn't want to be separated just then.

"It's fine." Kyle said with a smile. Looking a her in his arms like that reminded him so much of the young girl she used to be. He thought he could still see that girl somewhere in Pam's eyes. The joyful memories of their youth and the physical excitement he was feeling at the moment were beginning to blur together. Yes this was his sister, but he loved her dearly. Being there for her in her weakest moment and shielding her had brought out a side to himself he never knew was there. And he didn't quite know what to do.

"I was just thinking how much you mean to me," he finally said. "Besides being the only sister I have, I really like being around you." He realised he was starting to sound a bit creepy, and quickly continued. "It just feels really good to know you're safe and alright."

Pam felt a sudden glow within her from her brother's words. To her, they confirmed what she had started to feel, that being there in his arms just felt right somehow. It was a safe place for her, but it was also the best place for her. She reached up and quickly kissed him on the cheek. The motion of rising to her toes to kiss him forced her against the hardness in his pants. She gasped softly as she realised how hard he was, and suddenly the elevator felt much too small and too hot. She'd laughed off his reaction earlier, but getting a true sense of his manhood was like flipping a switch - suddenly the sexual side of their embrace was unavoidable. But to her surprise, she wasn't really shocked by it. More surprising to her was her reaction to her brother's obvious excitement. She felt elated by it, knowing that someone who cared for her as much as he did could also have physical feelings for her as well.

She looked up at him again and for the first time, saw not only love in his eyes, but also something else. She searched his face to try decipher what it was, but it was the pulsing of his cock that gave it away. She smiled as she felt the lust in his eyes.

"You seem a bit excited there," she toyed with him. "You know, a brother shouldn't be looking at his sister the way you're looking at me."

"And a sister shouldn't so obviously enjoying feeling her brothers hard on, so I guess we're kind of even."

She looked at him seriously and said, "This is really not right, you know. I mean, as good as this feels right now, this is so wrong."

"I know," he replied, "but I can't help it. I meant what I said. I love you Pam. I enjoy being around you, and I feel really good knowing you're happy."

"So what does the thing in your pants have to do with me being happy, huh?"

"Well," he faltered, "that's just a side-effect of me being really glad you're here."

She laughed at his ham-fisted attempt to recover. "You're an idiot! What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Kyle could only shrug, conceding that the whole messy situation had him stumped.

Pam smacked him on the chest playfully and said, "Idiot. Just control yourself down there and hold me again."

"Yes ma'am," Kyle said as he wrapped her up in his arms again. "Although I can't promise anything about what happens in my pants."

Pam responded by hugging him tighter still. She was enjoying the new closeness with her brother, despite feeling conflicted. Her mind told her that she shouldn't be feeling this way for him, but her heart and her body told her otherwise. And slowly the needs of her heart and her body began to drown out the reason in her mind. She still knew it was wrong, but she couldn't deny that in her heart she felt it was right.

She pulled her brother closer and leaned in for another kiss, but this time she took his face in her hands and turned him to face her. Looking into his eyes, she gently leaned closer and kissed his lips.

Kyle was content to simply enjoy holding his sister, basking in the new found feelings he had discovered for her. It seemed to have unlocked a part of him that found pure joy in just being close to her. And as she turned to kiss him, he looked in her eyes and saw the spark of mischief that had been missing these last few weeks. The first brush of her lips against his was magical, her lips were so soft and delicate. And in that moment, the heat from her body, the scent of her skin and the touch of her lips all combined with the depth of emotion he had for her. He dove into that emotional whirlpool with abandon, and swept her up in his arms to kiss her as intensely as he loved her.

The sudden force of Kyle's kiss shocked Pam for an instant, but she quickly accepted it and kissed him back, pulling his face into hers as she ran her fingers through his hair. She probed with her tongue and moaned when she felt his lips part and his tongue slipped out to meet hers. She pulled him in tighter again and drove her tongue harder into his mouth, revelling in the taste of him. His strong arms held her up and she brought her legs up to his hips, trying to mount him. He followed her by grabbing her butt and hoisting her up higher. She gasped as his hard cock slammed against her pussy, and even though they both had pants on still, she quivered at the thought of his hardness rubbing against her pussy. Grasping his head and kissing him again, Pam started to slowly grind herself against her brother's cock, drawing a deep moan from him.

decoy88
decoy88
48 Followers
12