Remind Me to Forget

Story Info
Elaine programs her smart speaker to program her.
2.2k words
4.54
27k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,764 Followers

The ring light on the surface of the device moved in a lazy circle around and around as Elaine stared, the colors shifting with each circuit around the rim from cyan to blue to violet to red to orange to yellow before finally melting back into cyan. They weren't supposed to change like that, but Elaine had reprogrammed the machine some time ago to display more colors than the standard messaging system would produce. Elaine was very good at programming. Now the machine was returning the favor.

"Alexa," she murmured, her dark brown eyes gazing vacantly at the device as she spoke. "Turn on the television tomorrow night at 6 PM and play file 'Conditioning 3' from the folder labeled 'Ignore'. Repeat play until 7 PM." She didn't think about the words as she said them. Her mind was completely empty, the spinning ring of color removing every thought with its gentle sweep as quickly as it formed. She only repeated the words that 'Conditioning 2' had told her to say, following each instruction with the blank and obedient precision of a perfect slave.

There were seven 'Conditioning' files, one for every day of the week. She didn't know that, because she had been commanded not to know it, but she diligently told the device every day to queue up tomorrow's viewing nonetheless. There was something so soothing about the routine, the quiet unthinking certainty that every day Elaine could tell the machine to hypnotize and brainwash her and every day it would accept the instruction just like Elaine did. It was a daily reminder that she was every bit as programmed as her electronics.

Elaine didn't remember anymore which one of them was programmed first, her or the device. The constant repetition of her daily brainwashing rituals served to elide the passage of time, making every day feel exactly like every other day in her foggy, blank mind. Each day when she came home from work, the device conditioned her into obedience, and every evening before she slept, she programmed the device to program her again the next day. Even trying to think about how it all began felt dizzying, like trying to look down a hall of mirrors. The endless echoes in her brain dulled her into a somnambulent calm that drugged away her mental struggles as soon as they began.

Endless Echoes... Elaine smiled faintly, her brain registering the pun for just a moment before it subsided into mindless obedience once more.

"Alexa, turn on the essential oil diffuser at 5:15 PM tomorrow night. Turn it off at 5:59 PM." Elaine's voice was a vacant monotone, despite the intense pleasure she felt as her fingers played with her heavy tits and pinched her full, stiff nipples. She had to keep her voice steady and smooth and even in order to effectively program the device, and Elaine was conditioned to do whatever she needed to do to make her a more effective slave. It was one of the most insidious commands her Master had given her; as she learned more about the device and how to program it, her subconscious slave self had incorporated every bit of her knowledge into her daily brainwashing routine. With every passing day, she eliminated her own resistance more perfectly.

And not just her knowledge of the device, either. Elaine had discovered a new, inexplicably intense interest in hypnosis, one that her waking self was convinced was purely academic. She used her newfound understanding to anchor her trance state to the scent of lavender, repeatedly associating trance with the floral aroma until simply walking into her house made her mind groggy and confused before she even sat down in front of the television. The reluctance she once experienced to go into her living room, sit on the couch and wait for something to happen... it was gone now. Melted into pure bliss so deeply that Elaine forgot it had ever existed.

She was a good girl for Master. And all she wanted to be was more obedient for him.

"Alexa," she said, her conditioning preventing her voice from dissolving into moans, "activate the bedroom camera tomorrow night from 9 PM to 10 PM. Record the video and save it in the folder 'Unimportant' with file name 20180728." Elaine didn't know whether Master watched every night while she fucked her mind away for him, chanting her mantras of obedience and submission until she passed out from exhaustion. He had complete access to all the cameras in her house, so he could watch her any time he wanted. But she didn't make those files just for him. She used them to deepen her own programming.

"Alexa, email file 20180727 from the folder 'Unimportant' to me tomorrow morning at 7 AM. Set my alarm for 7:01 AM." Every morning, Elaine woke up to find a video file waiting in her inbox. She never recognized the woman in the video--she noticed the similarities in appearance, same pale skin and broad hips and full breasts and long dark curly hair but of course it couldn't be her because she had never made a video like this so it was pointless to try comparing them--but every time, she watched the uninhibited, erotic performance and teased her wet pussy thinking about how hot it would be to be a mindless, brainwashed sex slave like that.

The video stayed in the back of her head every morning, all the way through the train ride to work and right up until she sat down at her desk, softening her will with fantasies of brainwashed obedience. She never knew that they all came true for her, every single night as she writhed and moaned in front of the webcam for Master. But she came that much harder when she fucked her thoughts away for him each time.

Elaine felt a buzz between her thighs, and her eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure as she realized that Master must be watching her right now. The vibrator inserted into her pussy could only be controlled from his phone, and he only used it to reward her for her obedience while she was deeply hypnotized. She wasn't sure which felt better, the sudden pulses against her clit or the understanding that she was pleasing him. Thankfully, she didn't have to choose.

Elaine let out a low, helpless moan of pure arousal, her fingers tightening around her swollen nipples as she gave in to the pleasure for a moment. Then she continued, her voice once again becoming smooth and controlled. "Alexa, begin displaying sound and light program 'Custom Light Show' at 7 PM tomorrow evening. End display at 8 PM." It felt unbelievably good, knowing that Master was listening to every word she said as she programmed her machine to command her will deeper and deeper into his power. She still loved surrendering to him, even when she couldn't be sure whether he was seeing her submit or not, but the bliss of displaying her obedience directly was stronger than anything she could imagine.

Elaine never knew what her Master was doing when he wasn't teasing her cunt with burst after burst of thrumming, humming bliss. She didn't know if he had other women that he looked in on at night, each one lost in the same mindless trance of pure and perfect obedience and programming their devices to program them. She didn't even really know that it was a man she was submitting to; she fantasized about a man's face and a man's cock and a man's body, but the voice in the 'Conditioning' files was always smooth and neutral and androgynous. It could have belonged to anyone. And if she ever saw her Master in person, the memory was buried so deep that even her slave self couldn't remember it.

It didn't matter, of course. Whoever Master was and whatever they did, they had Elaine perfectly enslaved and utterly devoted to deepening her submission. She sometimes went weeks without any sign that Master was watching her, going through the same routine of brainwashing and hypnosis and masturbatory bliss without any indication that her controller existed outside of her own mind. Until the routine became its own justification. Until she simply existed in obedience for its own sake.

But then the 'Conditioning' file would change, a new wording or a new hypnotic spiral appearing one night on the screen as she sank into trance and remembered all of the programming she had reminded her device to remind her to forget. Or she would hear someone speaking to her, dripping little bits of extra brainwashing into her blank and sleepy mind during the hour that she spent kneeling and watching the ring of light spin and teasing herself deeper into submission. Or, like tonight, she would feel Master's vibrator buzz to life and push her drowsy body over the edge into pure, orgasmic pleasure for him. And she would know that she was truly owned. Truly enslaved. Truly his.

She tried to whimper out the next command to her device, knowing that Master was watching, but the buzz of the vibrator melted her voice into a hoarse and husky moan of, "Auuuhh... aAallllehhh... a, a, ahh!" as she rocked back and forth in mindless need. She understood that this pleased Master too, that the only thing he loved more than seeing her obey was seeing her mind dissolve so deeply into his pleasure that she turned into a grunting, thoughtless puddle of bliss on the floor. It made Master happy when Elaine struggled to think. It made him even happier when she failed.

"A, ohh, aah... A, alesssa..." The words came out in a slurred mumble, one that Elaine knew the device couldn't possibly recognize. She had to try again if she wanted to program, if she wanted to be programmed. "Allluhhnnnh..." But the more she tried to speak, the more intense the arousal became, until even the idea of speech dissolved into moans in her empty mind and she helplessly tweaked and tugged on her nipples in thoughtless bliss. Master was taking away her will to command even her machines, reminding her that no matter what her conditioning told her, his pleasure was always stronger. She couldn't fight Master. All she could do was surrender.

"Good girl," his voice came through the speakers, rubbing her deeply hypnotized mind like a finger on her clit. "Come for me." The second he spoke the words, her desperate attempts to speak melted into a wild, shuddering wail as she felt the vibrator ramp up to its highest setting, pushing everything else out of her head except for pure ecstasy as she slumped forward and squeezed her legs tight around the pulsing, throbbing dildo between her thighs. Her vision went blood red, her eyes closing tightly as the pleasure overwhelmed her completely. Her fingers gripped her tits hard enough to leave bruises she would never even notice.

Finally, after a long, timeless pause that seemed to consume her mind completely with inescapable bliss, the sensation abated. Elaine's eyes fluttered open again, she took in the time on the display. With a voice that only hinted at the drugged and vacant bliss in her empty head, she murmured, "Alexa, set a reminder for me for 8 PM tomorrow night to wake up and forget everything that happened since I got home." She felt impossibly proud that even with her Master's extra brainwashing, even with the relentless fucking of her mind and body by his will, she still completed all of her instructions. She was so proud to be his good girl. She was so proud to be owned.

And two minutes later, the ring ceased its sweep of light and pulsed yellow. "Alexa," Elaine asked, her dazed mind only vaguely noticing the change, "what are my notifications?"

"You have a reminder set for this time," the device responded in a calm, synthetic female voice. "Wake up and forget everything that happened since you got home." The lights turned off. The device went silent. There was a long, slow pause as Elaine blinked herself back into consciousness. She didn't notice the vibrator. She didn't think about the fact that she was naked and kneeling. None of these things were important, because her deep self had told her they weren't and Elaine always listened to her deep self.

She got up and went to the kitchen to make herself dinner. The night had gotten away from her again, just like it always did, but she was too tired to care. Elaine decided she was going to try to get to bed a little early tonight, get to bed by nine and get some good sleep so she could start tomorrow refreshed. "Alexa," she said, leaning back into the living room to make sure the device heard, "set a reminder for 8:45 PM to tell me to go to bed."

The device pulsed blue and cyan in recognition, and Elaine smiled. "I don't know how I'd manage without you to tell me what to do," she said fondly. Her eyes fluttered as the device flashed again--it might have been her imagination, but Elaine could have sworn her clit throbbed in response. Almost like... the thought slipped out of her head. As always, she let it go without a struggle.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,764 Followers