Reminisce

Story Info
Four girls remember their first time.
5.6k words
4.39
50.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,465 Followers

"I cannot stand Cynthia and her more virginal than you attitude," announced Amelia, looking over at where the offender was currently flirting with a couple of boys.

"I know what you mean," grumbled Marie. "The way she acts we're all sluts because we're not virgins. Just because we're not virgins doesn't mean we're free and easy. Or that we had any choice in the matter, anyway."

"True," concurred Sandra. "However, with Andy as her current boyfriend she's not going to be virginal much longer, whether she likes it or not. And what did you mean by having any choice in the matter, Marie?"

"I was referring to the way I lost my virginity," said Marie. "What did you mean about Andy?"

"Let's just say they don't call him Handy Mann for nothing. He's the sort of person who won't give you much choice about when you have your cherry popped. I know from experience with his family," said Sandra with a grin.

"Well my first was sort of by choice," said Amelia, but it sounds as though you two were molested, to put it politely. How about you, Jan?"

"Bit hard to say for mine. I'll tell you about it sometime. And what does sort of by choice mean?"

"I'll tell you what. I'll explain all the sordid little details of my losing mine if you lot are willing to do likewise," said Amelia.

The four young women looked at each other and giggled.

"That seems fair enough," said Marie. "I'll start. I don't mind talking about how I got done. I've always wanted to let someone know."

The others settled back, watching and listening as Marie cast her mind back.

"It was the summer after I turned eighteen," said Marie. "It happened somewhat like this. It was a hot afternoon and I'd been swimming. . ."

It had been a fun day but it was getting late, the breeze of the water was starting to cool things down and Marie was starting to feel hungry. For some reason the beach hadn't been over-crowded that day and even those who had come were now dispersing. Marie decided to head back to the holiday house her family was renting.

Gathering up her things, Marie looked around, trying to determine exactly where the house was compared to her current location. She was surprised to notice that the path she needed was some distance down the beach. She'd wandered further afield than she'd realised. She headed in the direction of the path.

Marie was walking part a small clump of trees when she felt the first tug on her hair. She stopped and reached up, thinking that a branch had got caught, and found her mistake when a hand took firm hold of her pony tail and pulled it.

Marie's head was jerked sharply back and a bang behind her knees found her falling helplessly. She landed flat on her back, the sand cushioning her fall, but slightly winded nonetheless.

She lay there gasping, staring at the man who still had his hand firmly entangled in her hair. He was a largish man, early thirties, in Marie's estimate. He looked fit and tanned and she was sure she'd seen him on the beach several times during the day. At least one of those times he'd been looking her over and she'd half expected him to approach.

It seemed he had finally decided to.

"Call me Jason," he said. "We're about to get better acquainted. What's your name?"

"M-Marie," she replied, once she was able to get her breath back sufficiently to speak. "What do you think you're playing at?"

"Well, Marie," Jason softly purred at her, "I saw you at the beach earlier and it occurred to me that you've got the sort of figure a man could really enjoy. So I'm going to enjoy it.

I don't know if you've noticed, but we're really quite secluded here. If you manage to scream, anyone who is still around probably won't hear you over all those damned seagulls squawking, but I'll hear you and I'd have to shut you up. So don't scream. Understand?"

Horrified, Marie nodded.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly.

"What men are always doing to women," said Jason. "Don't worry about it. It's a perfectly natural thing to happen."

Natural or not, Marie wasn't going to let him have his way without a struggle. It took her seconds to find out that actually, she was. With his hand tangled in her hair and holding her head firmly down there was no way that she could effectively struggle. She was restricted, in effect, to waving her arms and legs about, and achieved a fat lot of nothing.

Marie swore indignantly as Jason laughed at her efforts. He was still laughing as he pushed her bikini bottom down, hooking onto it with one foot and continuing to push it down to her ankles.

Jason kept his leg pressed firmly between Marie's, even while pushing her bikini bra up, freeing her breasts.

"Don't worry, Marie," Jason said. "I'm not just going to leap on you and rape you. I'm just going to get better acquainted with this lovely body of yours."

Jason's hand closed firmly over one white, pink tipped breast. He laughed as Marie twisted helplessly under his touch. He gently massaged the breast, rubbing the nipple erotically, before transferring his attention to the other breast.

It wasn't long and Marie could feel both breasts throbbing, her nipples taut and expectant. What was worse, she was enjoying the feel of her breasts being teased. She hadn't realised just how sensitive they were to someone else's touch.

Marie almost screamed when Jason bent down and took a nipple between his teeth. She squirmed helplessly, feeling his hot breath against her and his tongue tantalising her nipple. She gasped as he trailed his mouth across to her other breast, laving the nipple with his affection.

She was breathing hard when Jason finally lifted his head. He looked down at her flushed face, and she could see he was laughing at her.

"You see," he teased. "It's harmless and gives you such nice feelings, doesn't it? It gets better."

Jason's hand rested once more on her breast, gently cupping it.

"Now just feel what my hand does," he murmured.

Jason's hand slipped off her breast and started moving slowly down her body. Marie knew immediately where it was headed and tried to twist aside, uselessly, as she'd expected. She lay there, feeling Jason's hand moving steadily closer to her sensitive mound. She cursed at him, finding this as effective as her struggles.

The hand continued its journey. Fingertips lightly traced their way over her tummy, leaving curling sensations in their wake. And her vagina was waking up. She could feel her pussy tensing slightly in expectation of a foreign touch. Marie cursed even louder when she found she was waiting, curious to know what it felt like to be touched there.

Jason's hand massaged gently across her mons, causing Marie to give a squeak of protest, followed by a gasp as his hand closed over her mound, squeezing it. Little spasms of excitement zipped through her, her mound reacting and trying to move into the touch.

"Told you," said Jason. "Quite harmless and a little exciting, isn't it. I can tell from the way you're moving that you like my touch, however reluctantly. You're actually having fun. Even your helplessness is exciting you."

As much as she'd like to deny it, Marie had to admit it was true. The fact that she was helpless and Jason was touching her as he wanted was exciting. If he'd been trying to rape her it would have been terrifying, but he wasn't. He was just touching.

And touching was what Jason continued to do. His fingers moved over her, into her, touching, squeezing, massaging. Marie could feel a fire burning deep inside her, the moisture rising within her just fuel for the fire.

Marie continued her protests, knowing they didn't sound sincere even to herself. She making them purely for forms sake, and her body was enjoying his touch. She rather suspected that if he kept on touching and probing her like that she just might climax, which would really be embarrassing.

Jason finally released her pussy, withdrawing his hand and adjusting his position slightly. The relief (or disappointment) that Marie might have found at this was suddenly lost as another fact was drawn to her attention.

Marie hadn't actually noticed that Jason was naked. She had been too concerned at what he was doing to her to pay any attention to his body. But now that he had moved his hands and turned over slightly she was acutely aware that Jason was male, and excited. Glancing down she looked with horror at the erection pressing against her.

("I'll tell you right now, girls, I was petrified with fright. In hindsight, his cock was probably somewhere between six and seven inches erect, but to my eyes he looked as though he had twelve to fourteen inches there. And I'd have sworn that it was thicker than his damn arms.")

"Wh-what are you doing?" Marie whispered out of a suddenly dry mouth. "You said you weren't going to rape me."

"Actually, I said I wasn't going to leap on you and rape you. And I haven't. I've taken it nice and slowly and you'll find that it all comes together now in a nice smooth manner."

From Jason's point of view, that was probably how things went. Forcing Marie's legs further apart, he eased between them, his erection pressing firmly against her. Then he pushed forward.

Marie's arms were free and she did her best to hit Jason. He didn't, she realised with some chagrin, even seem to notice that she was hitting him. She on the other hand, could tell exactly what he was doing.

That bloody great cock she'd seen was forcing its way into her. She'd felt a flash of pain, gone before it fully registered, and nearly wept, knowing her virginity was lost. And that damn great cock was still coming. It was sliding easily down her wet passage, forcing her to yield and let him enter, heading towards the source of that burning deep within her, apparently wanting to feel the fire.

Helpless, Marie could only lie there, letting it come. It didn't hurt, she had to admit. If pressed, she would have to admit she enjoyed the feel of Jason sliding within her. She was a woman, and a man was taking her and enjoying her. Despite herself, she felt a little glow that a man found her sexually appealing.

Marie heard Jason groan as he gave one last push, grinding his groin hard against her. He was, she knew, fully inside her, and she was slightly surprised that she could take him so easily. He couldn't have been as large as she'd feared. But what was she supposed to do now? She only had the vague idea that they were supposed to move together. She waited.

Jason didn't. He was where he wanted to be and he knew just what he wanted to do. Now that Marie had taken him into her he should be able to repeat the journey more easily. The only way to find out was to try.

Slightly surprised, Marie felt Jason pulling back out of her. Was that it? No, she found, when Jason stopped and drove back into her, this time moving a lot faster than his initial entry. Then he was withdrawing again, and this time Marie was prepared for his sudden halt and return.

Marie lay there, feeling Jason pushing repeatedly into her. She was feeling very strange down there, odd urges flowing through her. She started to move in time to Jason's thrusting, finding it both easier to take and more pleasurable.

Her response, it appeared, was all that Jason had been waiting for. As soon as Marie began meeting his thrusting cock he redoubled his efforts. Marie found herself squealing, her hips bouncing frantically as she tried to keep up with Jason.

She cursed him in her excitement, relishing the feeling flowing through her and appalled at herself for enjoying it. The shame of going with Jason, meeting him halfway or better, did not stop her enjoyment of the wild sexual activity. She thrust herself unrelentingly up at Jason, taking him deep within her, stoking the fires, the pleasure and the excitement.

When Jason was ready to finish, so was Marie. A change of rhythm warned her that his time was near and she redoubled her efforts. She screamed as she felt him release his seed, the hot liquid seeming to flood through her. She screamed again as the hot splash triggered her own climax and she found herself contracting tightly around Jason, holding him firmly within her while she absorbed his seed.

She must have blacked out for a moment, Marie later assumed. When she came fully to her senses again she was alone, lying naked on the sand, Jason long gone.

"All I could do was put my bikini back on and head on home," she told the girls. "I've never actually told anyone about this before."

The four young women were quiet for a moment. Then Jan spoke up.

"Let me tell you about my first," she said. "I was eighteen and still at school. Now you know I'm not the smartest girl in the group. I know it as well, and it doesn't bother me. You know how I used to worry when exams were due and how I'd always try to avoid them?"

The other girls laughed. They all knew of some of the stunts that Jan had pulled to avoid exams.

"Well, Mr Jenkins took advantage of that fact, and that's how I lost mine."

"By Mr Jenkins, you mean our Social Studies teacher, Mr Jenkins. Young, handsome, chased by all the girls, with none of them catching him. That Mr Jenkins?"

"That's the man. And if I'm evidence, I'd say that while the girls may not have caught him, he probably caught a number of them."

"Well, don't just stand there. Give us the details."

"But the whole thing is so embarrassing. I can't believe how dumb and gullible I was. Mind you, I was feeling guilty of dodging an exam and his suggestions on how to get the appropriate credit seemed reasonable. What happened was . . ."

There was to be an exam that morning, so Jan managed to make herself late to school. Very late. By the time she arrived that particular class was over and she had, most unfortunately, missed the exam. She was smirking when she finally arrived in class.

"Wait a moment," broke in Sandra. "What exam are you talking about?"

Jan flushed. "It was the sex education pop quiz that had been scheduled. I decided to skip it."

"But that was just a pop quiz and it was nothing. I don't think anyone failed it, or could have failed it."

"It was an exam," flashed Jan. "You know I hated them. I didn't distinguish between easy and hard exams. I hated them all, so I skipped it. Who's telling this, anyway?"

"Sorry," said Sandra. "Continue."

"Anyway, at lunch time Mr Jenkins came up to me and told me off for deliberately missing the exam. Then he said he wanted to see me in his office after school to discuss the matter.

I didn't think anything of it. I mean, Mr Jenkins was a nice teacher. Not like one of the ones who keep trying to look up your dress and down you blouse. So after school I fronted up to his office. . ."

Jan had to wait for a while until Mr Jenkins was ready to see her. Eventually he called her in, instructing her to close the door behind her.

"I am rather disappointed in you Jan," Mr Jenkins started. "You deliberately missed the test this morning and don't bother me with any excuses you may have. We both know it was deliberate.

The silly thing about it is that it was just the end of term test on Sex Education. I'm quite sure that even you would have passed it quite easily, despite your fear of tests. We do make allowances for that when marking them, you know."

Jan just hung her head, trying to look sorry but quite relieved that she'd skipped the test. And if they tried to reschedule it for her she'd skip that as well, she thought rebelliously.

"It seems to me that we have three options going forward from here. First, we can have you sit the test by yourself or with anyone else in the other classes who might miss it. I strongly suspect that if we did arrange for you to re-sit, you'd come down with the twenty-four hour bubonic plague and miss it."

"Um, Jan, sorry to interrupt, but didn't you produce a doctor's certificate saying you missed a history test because you had the twenty-four hour bubonic plague?"

"Shut up. I didn't know he'd made the thing up. I saved it for another time, was all. Where was I? Oh, yes. . ."

"The second option would be to just mark you as failed for the subject. Unfortunately, your marks are so border-line that an extra failure could find you being held back for a year."

Jan groaned. She really didn't need to be held back a year.

"What's the third option?" she asked.

"I think I'd better get Mrs Roberts to discuss that one with you. Far more appropriate than me discussing it. She can then give you a pass/fail and let me know."

"Oh, god, no," gasped Jan. "Mrs Roberts hates me. She calls me the stereotypical dumb blonde and she'd just love to fail me. Can't you explain it to me?"

"Explain it, yes, but it wouldn't be advisable for me to conduct the test," said Mr Jenkins with a rueful smile. "It has been noticed that you are very good with practical work, such as art and home economics. Explaining things in writing and answering written questions is what appears to throw you in a loop.

I thought that it would be possible to give you a practical test on Sex Education to see if you really understand the subject. As you can guess, I wouldn't want to embarrass you by conducting such a test myself." "I can do that? Take a practical test? I do know the answers. It's just that I go blank when I have to write them down."

"You can do that. Like I said, I can arrange a test with Mrs Roberts."

"But she hates me," wailed Jan. "Why can't you conduct the test? I know all the answers and I won't be embarrassed, honest."

"Maybe not, but I might be," muttered Mr Jenkins, just loud enough for Jan to hear.

"I don't think you've quite got the idea," continued Mr Jenkins. "A practical test is very much a hands on test. I'll give you one chance at doing it. If you want to refuse just say so and I'll pass the whole thing on to Mrs Roberts.

To start with, you'll need to take of your blouse and bra."

"Why?" asked Jan, surprised.

"Practical work," said Mr Jenkins, sighing. "You're going to have to identify all parts of the breast for me. This is why I suggested Mrs Roberts."

"No, no, that's fine," said Jan, hurriedly undoing her blouse. So what if he saw her boobs. He was one teacher who everyone said was safe.

Struggling to keep a straight face, Mr Jenkins had Jan touch and identify each part of her breast. He nodded in approval at her answers.

"You appear to know your answers," he said. He got out of his chair and moved around to stand next to Jan. "Now, if I stroke your nipples like this, they become erect. When do nipples normally become erect."

"From cold, from sexual excitement or during breast feeding," Jan said blushing.

"I see. So why are your nipples erect right now?"

Jan's blush deepened. "That would be sexual excitement," she admitted. "You're male and you touched my nipples and they reacted."

"Very good. Now are you sure you want to go on with this test, as it becomes a lot more personal now?"

Jan did. She was gaining in confidence, knowing that she'd answered all questions correctly.

"Well, just call a halt if you get concerned about any aspect of the test. We'll now review male genitalia. Undo my zip and identify all components of the male genitalia."

Jan swallowed. "Oh my god," she thought. She knew the answers but she'd never actually had any hands on experience. It seemed that was about to change.

Blushing, she unzipped and extracted the equipment located therein. Again she was pleased to find she knew all the answers, although she was rather startled to find Mr Jenkins cock swelling under her hand as she named the various parts.

"Correct again," she was told. "Now why has my penis swollen the way it has?"

"My touching it has caused an erection," Jan answered, feeling rather flattered that his erection had sprung up like that from her touch.

Ashson
Ashson
8,465 Followers
12