Reminiscences

Story Info
Youn man is educated by a mature siren.
1.6k words
4.33
188.8k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers

My continuing lust for older women began many years ago, when I was just 18.

In those days the sexual revolution as we now know it had not yet happened. My story begins with me having a Sunday morning job collecting weekly draw money from around a hundred houses, and to distribute any prizes won the previous week by my regulars.

My area was very large, so I always started at the furthest point and worked my way back towards home, so that I was always finished in time for any sport scheduled for the afternoon.

The last house on my round was owned by a married couple in their early forties - he was very strange: about 6' 4", very thin, never smiled and always wore black suits - I nicknamed him "The Undertaker". His wife, Shirley, on the other hand was around 5ft 8", with an enormously well-filled blouse, a slightly large rear and evidence of an expanding waist line. As she always dressed smartly, and always had a huge grin on her face, the overall effect was a definite turn on for any male, let alone a rampant but virginal teenager.

During the first few months of calling at this house a routine evolved: if he answered the door he would simply hand me the correct money, take the weekly newsletter from me, then simply shut the door. If she answered, she would smile brightly, ask me how I was, conduct the transfer of money and newssheet, then say goodbye sweetly before closing the door.

However, this all changed one Sunday when she asked me in for a cup of something. On entering she said that she knew her husband and I did not like each other (news to me - I just thought he was strange) but not to worry as he was out for the day with their children - a family commitment that looked like being repeated often in the future.

After having a drink and answering a few questions about myself, where I lived, etc., I left.

This routine continued for a few weeks to the point where I began to look forward to her being on her own so we could spend some time chatting, and also allowing me the time to reinforce the fantasies I was developing about her.

Then for about 4 weeks, to my intense disappointment, every time I knocked on her door "The Undertaker" answered.

After what seemed an eternity I knocked on the door one Sunday, and there she was - bright, bouncy and looking every bit as lovely as my fantasies had conjured up. She invited me in for a drink, telling me that she had been in hospital for an operation.

After sitting me down and getting us both a cold drink we chatted about nothing in particular for a while. She then asked me if I was in a hurry as she had something she wanted to show me. After saying that I had at least 90 minutes she said, "Wait there, I'll go and get it".

A couple of minutes later she returned carrying a small jar containing some small gritty looking bits. "These are what were taken out when I was in hospital", she said. I tried to look interested,but obviously failed because she then said, "I know, they don't do a lot for me either. How about this, then?"

Standing in front of me, she pushed down her skirt waistband so that the tip of a livid, fresh scar showed. Realising that only the tip of the scar was visible she then said "Sod it", and promptly reached down to the hem, then hoisted the front part of the skirt up to her waist. I was speechless, because not only was all of this long nasty scar visible, but so was the whole of a completely naked, shaven plump pussy - as she had no underwear on.

Apart from the sterilised "Nature" poses there was very little porn readily available those days and, with all the girls I knew being "Good" I had never before seen a woman's private parts in graphic detail, let alone a mature shaven pussy about 6 inches from my face.

Stepping back a pace, she looked down to where I was sitting and said "Well, what do you think?"

"It's.. It's a v..very nasty scar", I croaked lamely, my mouth suddenly very dry. "It looks painful, is it?"

"No it isn't, but that's not what I meant, silly", she softly replied.

"It.. It's beautiful", I stammered, not being able to take my eyes off this wonderful pussy, revealed in all its glory.

"Go on then, touch it," she said, "but be gentle, as I am not supposed to have any sexual activity there for at least another two weeks."

Leaning slowly forward, I started to rub my fingers up and down the front of her "V", marvelling in the silky touch of her smooth skin. After what seemed like 10 minutes, but was probably only a couple, I grew bolder and ran a finger into the crack of her pussy, conscious of the scar, and so trying to be careful not to do anything which might cause her pain.

Whatever I was doing seemed to have an effect on Shirley, as she soon started to rock to and fro on my finger, and also started making mewing noises in her throat. Her pussy also began dribbling a thick creamy liquid, which soon covered my fingers.

Thinking I was causing her pain I started to pull away, only for her to almost shout "No.. Please don't stop".

All the boys I knew said that a woman's pussy smelt horrible, yet inches from Shirley's all I could smell was a wonderful, intoxicating scent that made my cock swell to the point where I knew I could come in an instant.

Swapping the juice covered finger with one from my other hand I quietly sniffed, and them licked the juice covered one... Ah what nectar, this was the most beautiful taste in the world. The boys have got to be wrong, I thought. I definitely want more.

Pulling my finger away I quickly lent forward and placed my tongue in the groove of her pussy. When my tongue brushed this little knob that was sticking out from her slit she growled a loud "Yessssss..." and grabbed me by the hair, while her hips bucked to and fro for a few more seconds until she screamed out a large "Oh YESSSSSSSS.....", shuddered to a stop, and then flopped down onto the arm of the chair I was sitting on.

After a couple of minutes her breathing returned to something like normal, and she turned towards me, gave me a great big hug, and said "Thank you, my husband does not care for sex at all, let alone anything oral. I've only ever been licked once before, and that was before I was married. That only happened because I told the boy I was with that I would not touch his cock unless he licked my pussy".

Eventually she stood up and moved to lower her skirt which was still rucked up around her waist. I quickly asked her if she would leave it like that, if it did not embarrass her, as I had never seen one before and wanted to make the most of this experience, in case it never happened again."If you've never seen one before, how is it that you licked me so well", she said, "the feeling was incredible".

"I don't know, perhaps it's because you're so beautiful," I replied. "I just wanted to do it right. So I did what seemed natural."

"Good," she said, "and don't worry about not seeing it again. Even if I am over 40 and you're still a teenager, we can find the time to do this again, and much more.........if you want to," she added somewhat shyly.

"Want to!" I cried. "I've been dreaming about you ever since I first saw you. In fact, if you want to, I'd like to do it again now."

In reply, she gently pulled me out of the chair, and slipped to the floor. Smiling, she nudged my head towards her pussy, which was opening like a flower as she spread her legs.

Needing no further urging I was soon lapping at the sweet scented juice which was pouring out of her pussy in profusion. Whatever had caused this release of passion soon took over as she rapidly shuddered to several more climaxes in quick succession.

Pulling my head away from her groin, she quietly said, "You must think I'm very selfish. All I seem to have done is take. Your poor cock must be bursting by now."

"No, no it's Ok," I lied. "This is all so new to me. I just want to explore and please you."

"No," she replied. "Drop you shorts and turn round, so that your head is facing my feet."

As soon as I had complied with this request, she rolled over and spread her legs either side of my face, so that her pussy was opened up inches from my tongue. Before I had a chance to explore further she slid her mouth over the head of my cock.

Oh! The sensation was indescribable. Never having experienced anything so remotely wonderful before I knew I would only last seconds, so I quickly pulled at her thighs. She rapidly jammed her pussy onto my face, and within seconds I heard a muffled scream, as her thighs quivered around me as she erupted into another orgasm. This was the trigger my aching dick was waiting for. Before I could warn her my cock exploded, firing jet after jet of hot, scolding come deep into her mouth.

Some time later she slid off me and turned round to snuggle up to me.

"Now that is something I have never done before, but we will definitely be doing again in the very near future," she murmured, licking her lips. "If I taste as good to you as you just did, I want lots more."

To Be Continued...

reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers