Reminiscing

Story Info
As she lays, she finds herself beyond fantasy.
2.7k words
3.46
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal and Rory were married. Both were 40's. Their sex life was extremely satisfying. Both loved to please each other. It was constantly a session of making each of their fantasies come true. They got married and life seemed normal, until one day about ten years into their marriage.

Reminiscing about times, they use to share Crystal found herself laying in bed thinking of how to approach him.

Crystal began to notice things like him not coming right home from work, going to the gym more than he had in the past and their sex life was even more intoxicating that normally. Any normal person would take this as a blessing. It was already wonderful sex for it to become more it worried her.

Now, she thought that it was time to sit with him and lay it all out on the table.

While she lay on the bed reminiscing. She was caressing herself, with her hands moving her hand up her shirt feeling her still firm breasts and began to play with them. She had the window shades open in her room and thought nothing of it. Crystal decided that she felt good enough to take her clothes off and lay nakedly on her bed, spreading her legs from one corner of the bed to the other. Crystal was not expecting Rory home anytime soon.

This was perfect time for pleasing herself. Leaning over to the drawer in the night stand, out she pulled a 7" dildo and turned it on to make sure the batteries were working. Yes, they were working just well and as the moved it over to her breasts and vibrate on her breasts. Crystal began giggling and feeling down toward her hot spots and found out how wet she was. Then she began to smooth her wetness all up to her clit and down to her anal.

A noise came from outside, and she could hear someone outside the window. Although she didn't hear a car drive up, that meant that it had to be her husband's friend Rick. He lives a couple of blocks away from them.

Rick was always very helpful wanting to her and helping her out. When all the men were over, he was in the house talking with her. She always found his company to be one she enjoyed. Often she thought of having him and her husband in her bed together.

Rick was a friend of Rory's, in fact, he told them this house was for sale when they were looking to purchase one. It was a great house and they couldn't pass it up.

Rick was infatuated with her. He often visited her when Rory was not home, he found her company to be one he wished he had always. Their relationship was a very good friendship, but he would rather be in the room talking with her than most of his own friends.

He was coming over early, but wanted to sit and talk with Crystal a while before Rory got home. He often did this and loved every minute alone with her. Rick was a very shy man, but very handsome not as muscular as Rory, but he was tall and slender.

As Rick approached the house, the thought, he should have at least phoned. He was already there by that time. As he passed by the window the thought of callling faded quickly.

Stopping from hearing a noise inside the house, he looked in and saw her lying. Sprawled out across the bed, the way he imagined her often in his fantasies, when he was at home and needed something to help him masturbate. That is what he thought of was Crystal all sprawled out fucking herself, wanting it to be him. It had to be a dream, standing there in a state of excitement. He could feel his cock begin to harden. Without a thought he reached down and rubbed his member.

Crystal knew it was Rick standing outside the window watching her. Placing the dildo inside her and pushed it in and out of her and she screamed, "come on baby and fuck me good".

Rick heard this could not stand outside any longer. He found his way inside the house and moved quickly toward her room. How was he going to explain this to his best friend?

Nothing mattered now except Crystal. This was the chance he had been waiting on for years. Rick could hear her moans getting louder as he stood at the door. He stood in the doorway and watched quietly, trying not to make a noise.

Crystal looked up and smiled at Rick. She asked. "Are you going to stand and watch or join me".

Amazed he slid off hiss lacks and tore his shirt off. Rick was standing now only in his boxer shorts and tee-shirt. His ridged cock was protruding out of his boxers trying to peek at what his eyes were watching.

Crystal sat up and pulled the dildo out of her and placed it on the bed. "I know you can do better than this thing," she said.

As he walked over to her,he pulled off his short and the shirt showing his body. His cock was long very long and she was getting an appetite and craved him badly.

She made him stop at the edge of the bed and leaned over and pulled his cock into her mouth and began to suck on his head. Swirling her tongue around in circles, pulling him further and further inside her hot mouth. Trying to make him explode inside her mouth, this is what she wanted.

His juices were building inside him, ready to release any second. Rick did not want to cum this fast, but Crystal was working his juices out whether he wanted them to or not. The faster she sucked and stroked him into her the more he moaned and grabbed her hair pulling her face into his groin.

Crystal then took one hand and cupped his balls and they felt like rocks. The more she moved up and down his cock she could feel his balls swirling in her hand. She could feel the eruption to begin she moved his cock further into her throat wanting to take all of his long cock. As it hit the back of the throat, she felt his cum sliding down her throat without even swallowing. That did not stop her from sucking his cock. There was no stopping her now that she had him in her bedroom.

Crystal moved over in the bed and pulled him onto her.

Rick took his long fingers and moved them across her breasts feeling her nipples and playing with him while she sucked on him. He pulled her head up and took her lips into his, kissing her passionately. Her lips were so soft and he had so longed to kiss them. Continuing his kisses down her neck stopping at her breasts too only takes one in his mouth and moving his tongue around the areola and gently biting, then moving to the next doing the same.

Crystal's back began to arch as he bit her nipples loving every second. She moved her hand toward her pussy.

Rick stopped her and grabbed her hand and moved it to his still throbbing cock and enticing her to continue stroking him.

Crystal watched him as his head moved on top of her pussy. She was so wet and ready to cum even before he walked in room. She knew she would scream for his cock to be inside her wet pulsating pussy.

Rory was at the gym working out. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was thinking about Crystal. How much he loved her and wanted her tonight. This was the night that he wanted to please her out of all other nights.

Why was tonight so different? He had planned his every move once he got home.

The clock on the wall was straight up at 6:00 p.m. It was about time for him to head out. Instead of showering at the gym, he decided to shower at home.

Rick was between her legs holding them up in the air so he had full access to tongue her all over her wetness. The wetness was dripping down her ass crack and you could hear the lapping sounds coming from Rick. Every drop he was sucking out of her as the screams of sensation came out of her in waves. Weak moans at first then the waves were coming faster and stronger. Her hips begging him to sop She screamed out.

The movements only beckoned him to continue faster and suck harder. Her body began to shake uncontrollable and her screams were slowing in the pace. He could sense that she needed to recuperate. While looking up at her smiling face, he continued to eat her cum. This was satisfying to her and it would make her cum in his mouth repeatedly.

Crystal took her lovely feet painted in red polish, manicured, an ankle bracelet, toe ring and they were very soft. She took her feet and placed his hard member between them as Rick sat up. Pre cum was all over the head of his shaft, begging for attention.

Smoothing the pre cum all over with her toes, he could feel her toe ring. Only once had he ever had a woman does anything remotely like this to him. It was a feeling of exasperation and he loved it.

Her legs began to move faster pulling his cock. He could see her pussy every time she moved her legs jerking him. She was pulling him into her hot juicy pussy.

He could smell it the aroma was tantalizing and only making him starve for more. The constant jerking was becoming faster and faster. It was time for him to release his load and he knew were just to aim it.

Rick leaned back his head and fell into her trance of desires. The movements of her legs and smell of her hot pussy were too much for him to hold off any longer. He released his cum all over her hot pussy and hitting her stomach.

Crystal took her hands and rubbed it all over her breasts and pussy. Tasting it by putting her fingers into her mouth. His cum covered her feet and legs. He took one foot and began to lick them clean. She loved it when she was in a session of lovemaking her feet being care for and tended too.

Her feet were so soft and beautiful. Never had anyone done this to him with their feet. It was the best way he had ever been jacked off. He caressed and licked her feet, massaging them, feeling every toe with his tongue. He could tell by her movements she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

Never had Rick ever in his wildest dreams thought this would happen with the woman he so wanted and dreamed.

Both lay back for a moment and wondered what they just done. Rick leaned over and began to kiss her lips and move his hands all over her body caressing it carefully. The thought of being with one another was too strong.

Rory walked in and closed the door behind him. He heard Crystal in the bedroom but decided that a shower was the first thing he needed. As he moved toward the shower it was the only thing he wanted at that moment. When he was finished he would get Crystal right where he wanted her, in bed.

Rory savored the heat of the shower beading on his shoulders and muscles. The beads of water dripped making a stream flowing off his muscles, stepping out of the shower then shaving and brushing his teeth. Still, the beads of water dripping off his muscular flesh.

He walked toward the bedroom. He stopped when he hit the door and saw them lying and kissing one another. Unable to move or utter a word, he stood and watched his best friend and his wife being passionate with each another.

Rick and Crystal were lying naked on the bed and he was on top of her kissing and caressing her body. Rick began to move up an down on her like he was fucking her.

All of his movements were full of passion and Crystal could feel his hardness as he pressed against her. With the movements Crystal was getting to a state of arousal herself. Rick pushed Crystal over to where she was now lying on her stomach.

During the move they both noticed Rory was standing in the doorway.

Crystal's breath was taken away.

Rick looked over at Rory and smiled at him.

Crystal then noticed that under the towel wrapped around Rory was his cock extremely hard.

How long had he been standing watching them? Did he plan this? Were the two men in cahoots? These questions all began to swirl through her mind. Rick kept his movements pushing her over onto her stomach.

Rory moved over toward the end of the bed where Crystal's head was sticking out.

Crystal was still in shock when Rory pulled the towel off and pushed his hard cock toward her mouth. Taking his lead she took his cock into her mouth while Rick mounted her rear.

Crystal was so confused how and why this was happening. It had to have come from a conversation she had with Rory. She had told him her fantasy was to have two men at once.

He was fulfilling her fantasy allowing her to take Rick first then walking in to find them and joining in with them.

She decided this was her time and she was going to make it all go as she imagined so often before.

Rory pressed his cock deeper into her mouth as he felt Rick's thrust into her pussy. Pressing his cock further into her mouth.

Every time Rick thrusted into Crystal it would force Rory's cock further until it hit the back of her throat. Within no time Rory was exploding into her mouth and shaking pulling out coming on her face and hair.

She looked up at him and licked her lips moaning as Rick still fucked her doggy style.

Rory got up onto the bed and motioned for her to sit on his still hard cock.

Her juices were following more than ever just knowing that Rory had done all this for her. How lucky she was to have a man that loved her this much. She did as she was commanded.

Rick pulled out of her dripping pussy as she mounted Rory. He began to feel her breasts and bite her ass. Rick wanted to be part of this sight of love making.

Crystal bent over and motioned for him to mount the backside. She shook her head "yes" motioning him to fuck ass.

Without hesitation Rick did. First, he smoothed her juices all over her ass and gently slid the tip of his cock into her. He felt it tighten up then relax with her pumping up and down on Rory. She pulled back and stopped fucking Rory just enough time to let him slowly ease into her.

Everytime she moved up and down fucking Rory. Rick was easing it deeper inside her ass. With every pump down on Rory, Rick was burying his cock deeper in her ass. When she pulled up he did too pulling slowly out of her ass.

Crystal had one cock in her pussy and the other in her ass. This was sheer heaven, she thought. She came once, twice then the waves were so uncontrollable she quit counting.

Rory couldn't hold out any longer as he felt her waves contract around his cock. He let go and came deep inside her.

Rick could feel his blast into her, he could not hold out any longer he wanted to cum in her ass filling it up completely.

Now she was filled, completely. Rick climbed off, spent and tired lay on the bed.

Rory smiled at Rick and asked him, "Well, how was your fantasy?"

Rick smiled back. "Ecstasy," he replied.

Crystal climbed off Rory and lay between the two men and patted them both and smiled with content.

Rory asked Crystal, "How was your fantasy my dear?"

Crystal replied, "even better than I ever imagined. No wonder I love you so much."

Crystal asked Rory, "So, how was your fantasy?" Rory smiled and said I'd love to do it all over again.

THE END