Reminiscing

Story Info
Angie runs into the former love of her life.
915 words
3.81
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breath caught in my throat the moment I saw him coming toward me in the grocery store. It had been years since I had last seen him but he still had the same power over me. My heart began to race and I felt the same familiar stirrings that I always felt whenever he was near. Nick and I dated on and off over the course of several years but mostly our relationship consisted of the hottest sex I'd ever had. There was an undeniable sexual attraction between the two of us that never seemed to falter. Nick broke my heart a few years ago and I wasn't sure I'd recover from it. I spent a long time wondering how it had gone wrong and whether or not I'd ever find someone who could make me feel the things he made me feel. I've dated other men since then but nothing really ever really compared to what I felt with Nick.

I felt my face flush as he spotted me and flashed a smile in my direction. His smile had always made me melt. He walked up and said "Hey Angie, how are you?" We spent several minutes updating each other on our lives but I could hardly focus on his words because images of our last time in bed together were racing through my mind. I felt dampness forming between my legs and I knew that I should probably go before I said something that I'd regret. As that familiar heat began to course through me I quickly said, "It was really great to see you but I've got to get these groceries home. Take care!" I walked away quickly and didn't look back. I checked out at the counter and raced to the parking lot to load the groceries into the car. I got into the car a let out the breath I seemed to have been holding since the moment I spotted him.

As I drove home images of him kept flashing through my mind. I flipped through radio stations trying to find something that would take my mind off of him but it didn't work. It was a hot a humid day and by the time I got home and put the groceries away I was sweaty and ready to cool off. I decided that a cool shower was just what I needed. I walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothing. I could see a damp spot on my panties as they hit the floor. I turned on the shower to a nice, cool temperature and I stepped under the stream of water. I let out a soft sigh as the cool water trickled over my body. I closed my eyes and replayed the encounter with Nick in my mind. How was it possible that seeing him for just a few minutes could have such an effect on me? Five minutes with him was enough to make me feel that familiar ache that only he had ever been able to satisfy.

The shower cooled my skin but it had done nothing to relieve me of the heat I felt within. I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I dried off and wrapped the towel around me. I walked to my bedroom and flopped down on the bed. Thoughts of Nick continued to swirl through my mind. I lay there with my eyes closed and remembered how it felt to have his hands skim across my skin. His touch had always made me feel like every inch of my skin was tingling as if I'd been shocked. I thought of his beautiful, soft lips. Those lips had always been enough to drive me insane. I was so turned on that I felt as if I might explode at this point. I knew I had to do something to relieve the ache between my legs. Slowly, my hands drifted to my breasts. The cold shower had already left my nipples hard. I pinched them gently as I thought about how Nick always had just the right touch. He'd pinch or bite my nipples until I was on the verge of screaming out from the intense pleasure that it caused. My right hand slowly glided down between my legs. A slick wetness had already gathered there despite being fresh from a cold shower.

I moaned out loud as I stroked my fingers over my aching clit. My breathing grew heavier and I desperately wished that it were Nick's fingers on my clit. I slid my fingers down further and dipped one into my hot, wet center. I grasped the sheets with my other hand as I pumped finger in and out. My clit was throbbing for attention so I used my soaking wet finger to rub it in furious circles as I tried to relieve the ache. I imagined myself filled with Nick's rock hard dick and I could practically feel his lips crushing mine with a kiss. I knew that I was close. I felt his name escape from lips in a hot, breathy whisper and suddenly all of the tension I had been feeling boiled over. Every muscle in my body tightened as I felt the explosion from within. I continued to stroke my clit slowly as the waves of orgasm crashed over me.

As the orgasm subsided and my breathing began to return to normal I knew one thing. I had to seem him again.