Reminiscing about a Diva

Story Info
Scott Chang remembers when Torrie Wilson blew his mind.
1.4k words
4
7.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott Chang was bored. He was sitting in his apartment bedroom fiddling with some old action figures, Iron Man and Batman. There wasn't much to do. Now in his mid-20's, the craziness of college life had slowed down. He wasn't seeing anyone, so he didn't have much to do on the weekends. Looks like a bummer night inside the apartment.

He slowly turned around in his revolving chair, admiring all the photos on his walls when his eyes fell upon a box of collectible sports cards in the corner. He went over and picked up the box, lazily opening the lid and sifting through the contents. There were some baseball cards, some basketball cards too. A lot of football cards. No big athletes to speak of.

Then, something caught his attention. He picked up a WWE Diva card. The photo was Torrie Wilson, a gorgeous Diva from the 2000's. She was wearing a tight white top and white short-short's. She had flowing blonde hair, large double-D breasts, and a great figure. Her smile radiated and suddenly Scott was thrown back to the past, to a moment he had almost forgotten about but remembered so vividly now.

It was summer of 2006 and 18 year old Scott was about to head off to college. He had just broken up with his girlfriend of two years, but a new start was ahead of him. However, he wished he had one more great hookup before he started as a college freshman. He was minding his own business when all of the sudden the doorbell rang.

He opened it and was shocked to see no other than Torrie Wilson on his doorstep. She was in her prime, as good as ever at 31 years old, fresh off an FHM photoshoot. She was wearing a button-up shirt with several buttons undone, showing off a pink lace bra holding her enormous, perfect breasts with maximum cleavage. She had tight, ridiculously tight leggings on and black stilettos.

"Hey Scott," she said casually with a smile. "Your aunt told me to drop by. Can I come in?" Scott didn't know what to say at first. His aunt worked at the WWE, but he had no idea she knew Torrie this well. His mom's little brother's wife always talked about the Divas and Scott's favorite Diva was always Torrie Wilson growing up, so he would always beg and plead for her to meet him, but he never actually believed his aunt would make it happen.

"Hey, Torrie Wilson. Can't believe my aunt said you would visit me!"

"Of course I would, I had to make an appearance before you went off to college, and now is the perfect time! Gosh, you're a lot taller than I expected! And cuter too! Wow! Your parents aren't home right?"

"Yep, I'm alone. Gosh um, do you think you could sign some magazines for me?"

"Sure thing!"

"I'll be right back!" Scott ran to his room to grab his Playboy, his FHM, and Muscle and Fitness where the scantily-clad Torrie was all plastered over and ran back downstairs.

"Oh man you're a huge fan! I'm flattered! Wow you have almost every shoot I've done."

"Yeah totally," Scott said, blushing. "I've been a big WWE fan."

"Yeah your aunt tells me! She said I'm your favorite Diva!"

"Yeah, I remember watching you ever since I was about 12 or 13."

"Very cool! It's always nice to see devoted fans. Your aunt told me you guys all watch the program together some nights. You see my latest fight?"

"Yeah, with Stacy Keibler? That was a great fight! You were so awesome, I thought the pin was unfair and kind of dirty!"

"Yeah, Stacy really kicked me hard in the lady bits. That one hurt for a long while after. You boys are so lucky to not now how that feels!" Torrie grabbed her crotch lightly and laughed. "I don't blame her! That's the best way to win a bra and panties match! Well, that's all the magazines, here you go cutie!"

"Thanks for signing these, Torrie!"

"No problem, always good to share memories with my fans. I bet you've jerked off a ton all over those!"

"What?" Scott said, blushing.

"No need to be embarrassed! Of course you have! You're a teenage boy and I'm a gorgeous girl, plus who could resist those massive puppies?"

"Yeah, I guess so, haha wow can't believe you're so relaxed about this."

"Are you kidding? I'm flattered!"

"She leaned in close, pressing her massive chest on Scott. Putting her hands on his chest, she whispered into his ear, "Do you want me to help you with that this time around?"

"Me? S-s-sure!"

"I heard you broke up with your girlfriend. I heard she was really pretty. I heard she had big boobs just like me."

"Yeah, Lindsay. Yeah it just didn't work out."

"You like your white girls huh?"

"I guess so, I like any type of girl."

"Well I like any type of guy. But I especially love Asian guys. You should have seen the things I did with Tajiri!"

"Oh I saw your onscreen romance."

"It wasn't all on screen," Torrie whispered with a wink. She gave him a kiss. Soon they were making out. Torrie quickly drew his hands to her bulging breasts and he felt them over and over again, playing with her nipples. She massaged his throbbing bulge and he drew his hands in between her legs, rubbing her soft, soaking wet womanhood.

"I'm glad you like white girls. Before you dated Lindsay, I wasn't sure if you would."

"Haha why are you glad?"

"Because white women are so great. We're the standard of beauty. Nothing against girls of other races, but we're on all the billboards and magazines and movie screens and television sets. Nothing like beautiful blonde hair and peach skin."

"Nothing like it, true."

"But you know the sexual stereotypes of white girls of course, having dated a white girl for so long."

"Yeah I guess--"

"We have great bodies, well-proportioned. Black women may have bigger butts but we have nice round petite ones that are just right. And white girls have the biggest breasts."

"Maybe but--"

"We do, relative to our body sizes, we are the highest percent boob! It's amazing, right? We have the biggest boobs, you're feeling them right now!"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Goddamn I am. White women are the most beautiful, but our beauty is fleeting, we don't age well. That's why I live for the moment. You know what else white girls are known for?"

"Uggs and Starbucks?"

Torrie laughed. "No, silly, giving great blowjobs. I love sucking cock. Nothing like getting your manhood sucked by a gorgeous, well endowed, blonde white woman, right? Fuck all that white male privilege. White girls love sucking ethnic cocks. It's so exotic and such a turn on. We give the best head."

"That's true, all the white girls I've ever been with always gave the best head."

"And we always swallow too! Semen is a gift and should be treated as such! Why waste it? And Asian guys have such lovely cocks and amazing tasting semen. Sucking cock is a pretty white girl's favorite pastime. You know, I'd really really love to suck your cock. I would love to sleep with you, but my lady bits are still hurting from my last match. Would you let me suck your cock? Would you blow your huge delicious load all over my pretty little face, my big gorgeous tits, and in my beautiful welcoming mouth?"

"I'd love to."

Torrie smiled and turned around. She bent over so that her perfect leggings covered ass was grinding into his bulge. She gyrated and danced back and forth. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"I want you to have the full arsenal. I'm gonna get your beautiful cock throbbing hard." She turned around again and they made out, groping and fondling all over, Torrie moaning softly. "Gosh, you're cute. I wish I was younger again."

Torrie undid the buttons on her shirt. She slipped out of her leggings. Soon she was just standing in from of Scott in pink bra and panties, with her high heels still on. They made out and groped more and more. Scott wished it would never end, but there was a bigger surprise in store.

To Be Continued...