Reminiscing - Stories of My Life

Story Info
The story of a lucky man.
3.7k words
4
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
60 Followers

The following is my half of a series of emails exchanged with a very dear man who shared many similar interests to me. Everything written is true, just read them as one man's thoughts and happy memories or else loving fantasies about being with his lover.

As a new arrival to Auckland in my late teens I discovered there were men's "bogs" everywhere. It did not take me long to find the best places to be picked up. What disconcerted me though was that so many of the pickups wanted me to let them take my penis into their mouth. I was horrified. That was such a dirty thing to do (Remember I was very naive) All I wanted was to be masturbated.

Somewhere along the way I discovered that letting someone take me in their mouth was in fact, delightful. The first time I was horribly uncertain about what to do when I felt my orgasm approaching but my partner just ignored my telling him and WOW!!

In a local park was a block of underground toilets which had a glory hole. I could divert through there on the way home from college and usually be very well looked after.

Somewhere along the way I was picked up by a man who was also a local bus driver and we would meet after college, he would drive somewhere discreet and suck me off. I used to be so embarrassed if I saw him when he was driving the bus and I was just out on the street. Not quite sure why, something to do with the shame and guilt.

Writing this I am recalling so many different men and how loving they were to this selfish youth. They took their pleasure in giving pleasure to me.

Friday nights, I got a job in the City working until 9-00 and after work I could walk up Wellesley St and enter Albert Park which had a bog which was dark (the light was permanently broken) and very anonymous and inevitably shortly after I walked in a hand would very gently touch me and I could respond if I wished. I often let men pick me up and take me to their homes or drive out to a quiet suburb for some glorious sex in their car.

Note, I had absolutely no interest in touching them It was all about me getting "serviced". That all changed when I met a very special man who took me back to his home and something about him really touched me and we started to meet regularly and on this particular night he had been giving me such fantastic pleasure that when he turned in the bed into a 69 position, I felt obliged to reciprocate. Our cocks could have been identical, neither was cut, both were the same length and thickness and both "silky smooth" so I guess I did not feel threatened by it. I do recall feeling that this was a turning point in my life. The "last" barrier had come down.

Over the years I became a glory hole devotee. I worked out of the office with a company car and thus could travel virtually anywhere in the city and got to know all the best spots. There would be very few days I did not get a blow job or else, and this was neat, just the tremendous excitement of parking and just entering the toilet wondering what I would find.

I discovered men's saunas and this was a new treat and delight. Remember Homosexuality was illegal, furtive and shameful.

Going into a sauna, undressing and getting my towel wrapped around me and heading for the steam room. Very dimly lit, totally anonymous and so many permutations of men on men, men being fucked and they in turn sucking someone else, mutual masturbation circles. Just standing there and feeling a hand caressing my cock and them warm lips sliding down for a few minutes and then they would be replaced by someone else. I could spend a very happy few hours in that environment. Coming out to cool down with a shower and then watch a movie for a while or wandering through the maze.

Just remembering a Friday night at a Sauna in the city. The steam room was fairly crowded and once my eyes got used to the gloom I could see what was happening. The seating was in a tier. When I look closely a couple of men at the top were engaged in a mutual masturbation, second tier was a man lying on his back being fellated while someone knelt on the tier below and was feeding his cock into the first guys mouth. A man was kneeling on the bottom tier and being fucked and someone was standing at his head so he in turn could suck him while another guy was masturbating the fellow who was being fucked and was sucking. Guy just stroking each other, random sucking... with hindsight it was a scene from the most debauched orgy one could imagine. I LOVED IT.

I hope I am not boring you but I have been wanting to put all this down on "paper" and I am so enjoying it so just delete if of no interest.

I need to make something very clear. While I still love the odd, just take - no give, blow job, I am really far more interested in being with similar minded and aged men for our mutual delight. Probably with my last two or three partners, I have brought them to orgasm but left without having one myself which was a tad frustrating but not the end of the world.

Glory holes are virtually a thing. of the past today, much to my regret. Going into a bog and sitting down and without making it obvious bending down so you could see through the hole. What was the person next door doing. Aha, although you could not see their cock they were obviously, very discreetly, wanking. So I start doing the same. Each watching the other and gradually more was revealed until each could see the other's cock and know we were not being set up by the cops or whatever. Then a beckoning finger would appear in the hole and I would turn and stand and just let the tip of my cock go into the hole.

Soft fingers caressing or better, a warm sweet mouth sucking me in. Knowing I was in safe hands I would push hard against the wall with my cock in as far as it would go. Often hanging on to the top of the wall to balance myself.

With the exception of the one time I have already written about I was not a fan of anal sex. Seemed a bit messy and "icky" I did let one guy into me at a sauna one night and I have fucked the odd partner but with reluctance. Sometimes in a glory hole, the sensation would change and I would find that my cock was not in a warm mouth but instead a warm bottom and I would realise I was now fucking my partner.

One of the reasons I did not like this was the knowledge that I had a shitty cock in my pants for the rest of the day. Once we became more knowledgeable about safe sex that was something I became very sensitive to and frequently ended a sweet session when I realised my glory hole partner had changed positions.

I think that in my declining years if I found the right partner then I would have no inhibitions about virtually any variety of safe sex. So long as no one was being forced, let's just enjoy the other's pleasure.

At 76, going on to 77, this dream seems fairly unlikely. I am listed on Silverdaddies and NZ Dating and in both make it clear I only want to meet men in my age group but I get an annoying number of messages from men in their 30's. Guess they just think, blast off a message, maybe I will get a blowjob from this dirty old man The other thing is my size. Those who do reply are all slender and I know my body shape turns them off. Well, I have had a pretty awesome sex life so have no real complaints.

I LOVE your gorgeous sweet stiff cock. I only wish mine was half as responsive. It is beautiful and I could lose myself just quietly sucking and licking it and very softly and slowly taking it as deep as I can. Quietly licking up and down the sides. Talk about silky skin, you have it all my friend. I am looking forward to finding out just how sensitive your nipples are, just what will give you pleasure.

I desperately want you to suck me off. Really desperately, but, I am too inhibited to relax in such a public place and also, at my age, I take forever to reach climax. Best saved for a place where we have privacy and time.

I did so enjoy watching you cum. I never expected you would and was thrilled to watch your lovely cock spasm and then erupt. I only wish I could have done more to enhance your pleasure but again I was inhibited by our surroundings.

I will state now you are the best kisser I have ever had the pleasure to be with, male or female. So passionate, so erotic and so sexy and loving.

WOW Life is so sweet.

I do so enjoy telling you what feels nice when you are sucking me. You have an incredibly passionate mouth and I want more, and more and much, much more.

I am wishing it were night time so I could curl up in the dark and imagine tomorrow morning, greeting you at the door, being very discreet as we are overlooked by neighbouring properties, taking you into the hallway where I can give you our first kiss, and then leading you to my room and then feeling your beautiful skin under your shirt, slipping it off and latching on to your gorgeous sexy nipples, kneeling and sliding down your shorts and while my fingers tickle your nipples, quietly take your sweet cock into my mouth. After a brief period of enjoying this I will push you back onto the bed so I can, while still kneeling, have full access to your body with my lips and tongue and can taste your sweetness and feel your beautiful satin skin. Starting with kissing you until I am breathless, then gradually coming to your sweet nipples, flicking them with my tongue, suckling just gently - the harder sucking and biting is for later..

Of course I shall probably get impatient and stand and push your head into my crotch and perhaps we will swap positions and you will start to enjoy my body as I lie on the bed. Who knows what will really happen and where it will all end but I shall have some tissues and paper towels on hand for the probable outcome.

In Cornwall park there is an underground toilet block. You descend some stone steps and, back in the day, you entered a very badly lit (natural daylight only through quite small windows set in the wall which was below the ground surface) and you found yourself in a quite large room which on one wall was the urinal and if you turned right, there were two toilet cubicles. Both of these had very small windows which had wire mesh over them and looked out onto the steps so, no one could see in but you could see (and hear) people coming down the stairs.

Frequently I could detour past this toilet block and enter one of the cubicles and if the other was not already in use, wait to see what would happen.

Here is the thing, there was a decent sized glory hole in the partition separating the two toilets and if the first was occupied, by entering the second it did not take long to figure out what the chap next door was after. Even more exciting was to find both empty and shortly after I had gone in one, I would hear someone come down the stairs and my heart would race, was he coming next door?? Oh yes, the door next door would close, there would be the rustle of clothing then you would hear him sit on the seat. In the gloom I would see his arm moving, I would do the same and inevitably a friendly finger would be beckoning me to surrender.

I would stand, approach the wall and let my erection get close enough to be stroked and then would let it be drawn through the hole and into a warm sweet mouth. Occasionally the sensations would vary, could be his hand or a well lubed arse which, if you are not very alert can fool you into thinking you are just getting an even better and tighter blowjob, however, unless I had got really caught up in the sensation I would withdraw immediately and make it clear that was not what I wanted.

Sometimes no one would appear so I would wander up the steps to one of the adjacent park benches and wait for other men to arrive.

Sometimes when I entered, both toilets were engaged so I was quite prepared to wait. Remember the interior was a dark as hell and very anonymous. Eventually one of the toilet doors would open and someone would leave and I would then enter and sure enough, a finger would beckon.

I hardly ever struck someone who wanted me to do anything for them. I have also been picked up there on several occasions while I was still a student and would be taken to private homes or, on one occasion, we climbed up to a bushy area and found a safe place to enjoy ourselves.

One night I was driving home late and decided to swing past the toilets on the off chance. When I went downstairs it was pitch black, I felt my way to the toilets but both doors were open so I though "Oh well" then I realised I could hear rhythmic grunting. I felt my way along the wall and realised there were two men there, one was bending over and being fucked with great enthusiasm so, nothing loathe, I unzipped and stood in front to the guy being fucked and offered my cock. He very happily took it into his mouth and the pushing of the man fucking hi m put me into their rhythm. I actually came far too quickly, it was such an erotic scene. Totally black, no idea who I was with and the whole idea just blew me away.

Later when I was working and had a Company car and the freedom to go anywhere, the Cornwall park bog was one of my favourites. In recent years, they have installed skylights put steel walls between the toilets and it would serve for Buckingham Palace. Ahh the good old days..

I am so enjoying reliving these older years and the joys of M2M sex. Hope they are not too boring, anyway you can just delete them

One night I wandered down to the local bog I was living in Sandringham, and our local bog was an infamous pickup spot, casual sex at the urinals and arrangements to meet outside. Anyway I hooked up with two men and we had a lovely little play with each other so I invited them home. They were starters and we all finished up in the big waterbed (My wife was out of town) we had a lovely night, funnily enough I never came although both of the others did. The three of us kept in touch and although we never had another threesome I had sex with both on many happy occasions. One of them lived on my route home from work and I was made very welcome any time I breezed in for a quick bit of sweet loving.

When I am cool (small hours of the morning) I can visualise your dear, sweet cock and I can imagine me tenderly loving it, slowly sliding my lips down the shaft and then holding it there, using my tongue to tickle your frenulum while me fingers gently stroke your balls and ever so softly one finger trails down that lovely ridge between your legs.

Possibly, that finger miraculously gathering some saliva to allow it to gradually smooth that ridge so my finger strokes it even more gently and maybe, there might even be enough saliva for a finger to very gently tickle around your hole and who know where that finger might end up - meanwhile, of course, my lips, throat and tongue are still gently attempting to arouse you.

Sooner or later - and there is NO hurry you will decide that you want to reciprocate and then I shall get to feel the full beauty of your lovely mouth, your ever so exciting tongue and the gentle touch of your hands.

I am so, so, so looking forward to kissing you. The sweet suction of your warm lips, the excitement your invasive tongue gives me, feeling your beautiful sensitive fingers to stroke my nipples, gently pinch them, flick them. To feel your lovely lips surround one, sucking on it and your tongue flicking it and then your teeth gently biting, then you run your tongue across my chest to the other to repeat while now your fingers are attending to the first one. My I am going to keep you busy. Then to feel your lips surrounding my cock, feeling that delicious suction - I well remember the only time you have done this to me and already, as I write this I am getting a hard on, both in memory and in expectation of joy and delight to come. I want you to suck and suck me until I explode. I will be in no rush though. Joy such as we can have is not to be hurried.

Right now I would like to be lying on my side with you gently sucking on my cock, not to get me to cum so much as to just pleasure me while I am doing the same with yours. Just quietly licking and sucking.

Change of position and I straddle your chest and you take me into your loving mouth.

You sit on the bed and I stand in front of me and you take me in very, very slowly. I loved the thought of you with your head over the end of the bed and me pushing my cock into your welcoming throat, feeling your tongue pushing through to lick my balls.

I did so love it when you knelt down while I lay back on the bed and you loved me so beautifully. You are such a giving and generous lover

Back again to sweet 69'ing soft and gentle, playful almost until the desire becomes passion and finally we come to a glorious climax.

Oh I wish you were here right now. I would love to have you standing in front of me and I am sliding down your shorts and knickers and finding your beautiful cock jutting out at me and at just the right height for me to take him into my mouth, sucking away the precum and sliding him in and out of my mouth so gently that you could barely feel my lips. Your hands would be holding my jaw, stroking the skin, gently guiding me in and out then you would reach behind you to grab a pillow to toss on the floor, raise me up from the chair so you could slide down my gear, kiss me soundly and then lower me back to the chair and sink to your knees.

Gosh I wonder what you might do then??

The feather light touch is perfection for me so very often. Just sliding up and down so very, very softly that I can almost not feel your lips and mouth.

Then the just holding deep and still- that is how I reached my orgasm with you. Ahh sublime.

Then there comes the time when I want to feel you really sucking me firmly feeling your lips tight around my shaft, your tongue working its deft magic. If only we could hold off having an orgasm for hours and hours.

I do so want you to be my personal cock sucker, and slave, to service me, to love me, to use that warm wet mouth, throat, lips and tongue because they excite me. I want it all from you. I want you on your knees before me using all your skills to excite me and tease me and bring me closer and closer to the massive climax I know you can give me.

I am getting quite a nice little hard on as I write this. I am deliberately not wanking while we are apart, saving it all for your lovely mouth.

I so want you to suck me until I come, to feel your mouth loving me, arousing me, that sensitive tongue that knows how to excite m

I am torn between just wanting to lose myself in your body, suck you, lick you, taste you, excite you feel your warmth and to just completely give myself to you to do as you wish. I somehow feel we won't achieve a happy medium :) What a delightful prospect!!

Remembering last time. You were exciting me so much, kneeling by the bed, your fingers and your beautiful, beautiful mouth getting me so excited. But then I had to have your body too, I needed to give you the pleasure you were giving me. I wanted to taste your lovely cock, to feel it in my mouth, to stroke it with my lips, lick it with my tongue. Oh if only we lived together we could take "turnabout" I could totally relax in your arms while you just pleased and pleasured me and then it would be my turn, next time and your body would be mine to have as I wish.

Mind you I still want you as my loving slave so it shows just how confused and randy I must be.

eljayb
eljayb
60 Followers