Remote Control: Channel 02

Story Info
Sarah Michelle Gellar is stalked.
3k words
4.4
87k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers

ONE

Byron took the remote from Ricky, looking at it with the curiosity of a child. He wasn't sure if he believed his roommates story that he was transported into a virtual reality world where he and Britney Spears had sex. Ricky didn't go anywhere. He was standing there next to him the entire time. They were watching a Britney video, but no time had passed where his roommate might have been off in some made up world fucking the shit out of Ms. Spears. Byron just thought that if he was to believe it, he had to see it for himself.

He flipped around on the tube until he saw something that interested him then looked at the remote. "So I just type in what I want to happen here?" he asked, pointing to the small keypad on the remote.

"Yup. Then press the green button when it starts flashing," Ricky said.

"All right, but it sounds crazy Rick."

Byron looked down at the remote and started typing into the small keypad then waited for the green button to flash. Once it did he pushed down on it and waited for the bright light and sudden rush of air that Ricky described, but nothing happened.

"You are so full of sh-," he started to tell Ricky, but when he looked up he wasn't there anymore. The room wasn't there. Nothing he knew was there. Instead he was standing in a dark, smelly alley. Rain lightly coming down.

He stuffed the remote into the back pocket of his jeans and headed further into the ally. He couldn't believe it, Ricky was telling the truth. It was all true. He was chuckling to himself when he heard someone step into the alley behind him. Footsteps echoing off of the walls.

"Didn't anyone tell you that it's not safe to be out after dark?" someone said behind him.

Byron turned and saw her standing there, framed by the streetlights behind her. It was Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she was wearing a pair of black jeans with a bright red stitching, a black tank top and thick, black boots. And she was making her way toward him.

"Holy shit. You're Sarah Michelle Gellar," Byron said.

She laughed. "That beating I gave you last time we meet must have loosened a few marbles. Me Buffy. You Spike. Got that?" she said.

"It worked," Byron thought to himself. "I'm really in the show." And if he had to guess, he looked just like the character Spike on Buffy, The Vampire Slayer. He figured that since he was here, he'd better play the part.

"Oh, Buffy, it's you. Now how could I mistake a beautiful girl like you for someone else. A bloody fool, I am," he said.

She was right in front of him now, looking up into his eyes. Her hair being pulled back really showed off her big, beautiful eyes and sexy little lips. She smiled, making her lips thin out into a line, and blinked up at him.

"You know, flattery will get you..." she leaned forward and rose to her toes, kissing him on the lips. They parted and her tongue snaked into his mouth. Byron held it there with his own lips and sucked hard on it. She then pulled back..."everywhere," she finished. Her hands moved down his jacket and rested on the bulge of his jeans where her fingers fumbled with his belt.

"Now now slayer. What would your friends think of you screwing around with a vampire?" he said.

"You know I don't care what my friends think Spike," she said looking up from her work.

"Ah, this is true."

She finished with his belt and pulled open his jeans, sliding down the zipper. Her hand rubbed over the front of his boxers feeling his growing cock. It fit into her palm nicely as she caressed it, making it grow more and more.

"Mmm. You are a naughty one slayer," Byron moaned out.

"Let's see how naughty I can be," she said this as she went to her knees. Her hands pulling down his boxers so that his cock sprang out. It was fully erect as she wrapped her lips around him, sucking slowly on the head. Her tongue danced around while it was in her mouth making him throb and gasp out.

"What would your keeper think if he knew what a slut you were," he said smiling.

She paid no attention to him, just kept his dick in her mouth and sucked back and forth on it. Her hand had managed to pull his pants down around his ankles and his cock stuck straight out into her mouth. He reached down at took hold of her pony tail, wrapping the hair around in his fist, pulling her back and forth on him. His cock was a thick eight inches with a head the size golf ball, but she was managing to take almost all of him into her little mouth. He could feel her lips teasing the base of him so he put both hands on the back of her head and held her there. She moaned out, trying to pull back, but he kept her there, feeling her throat squeeze him every time she moaned.

He finally let her go and she slide back, taking him out of her mouth to catch her breath. His cock was wet with spit and so were her lips. He grabbed his thick cock and rubbed into on her lips until her tongue started lashing out at him.

"Filthy little slayer," he said and shoved his dick into her mouth. He grabbed her cheeks and started fucking her face. The head of his cock plopping in and out of the back of her throat. He then pulled all the way out of her, watching her suck the spit off of him. His cock was twisted and aching, but she wasn't done with it. Her tongue reached out and slid along the bottom of it, working all the way to the base then back up to the head. She did this over and over, feeling every veiny inch of him with her tongue. Byron just rested his hands on her head, her hair matted down from the rain. The feeling was bliss. Her tongue snaked around him and over him until his cock was glistening.

"Goddamit little girl, you're going to make me cum," he said, pulling her up by the hair.

She just smiled, licking her lips which were wet with spit. "Isn't that what you want?" she said.

"Yeah, but not yet."

He stepped out of his jeans and boxers and walked her over to one side of the alley and pushed her against the wall face first. She caught herself and leaned against it. Arching her back and sticking out that well rounded ass. He just stood and looked at her tiny frame. The rain had soaked her clothes. The flimsy tank top she was wearing now clung to her body. Her jeans looked heavy and started hanging low on her hips, making her ass more defined. He walked up to her and placed a hand on the small of her back and slapped her ass with the other. It made a loud thwapping sound that echoed off the brick walls of the alley. She snickered and started to purr like a little kitten, shaking her ass from side to side.

"Oh, you like that love?" he said looking up at her.

"Uh huh," she said, bracing herself against the wall with her hands and sticking out her ass for him.

He rubbed it and smacked it harder this time. She yelped out and purred again, shaking the sting out of her ass this time. He didn't ask if she liked it that time, he just swung back and smacked it again, so hard that it rocked her body forward. His cock throbbed and twitched every time she moaned out, a shiny dab of pre cum dripping from the head. He smacked her again, this time letting his hand linger on her ass, then stepped back.

"Take off the jeans, slayer," he said, watching her.

Her hands slid from the wall to her waist where she pulled open her jeans. Then her thumbs shifted to her sides and she tugged down, shifting from side to side to work them down her legs, panties and jeans all at together. Once at her ankles she lifted one leg and pulled them over her black boots, doing the same with the other leg. Her ass was smooth and firm and rounded perfectly. He stood and looked at it while she returned her hands to the wall, watching the rain drops land lightly on her skin. He walked forward and cupped one cheek in his hand, squeezing it hard. Then smacked the other cheek with his free hand, the sound was louder and seemed to linger in the alley longer.

"Owwww! Not so hard," she blurted out.

"Shut up," he said.

He slid his hand over her ass, placing his fingers in the crack and worked them down over her wet pussy lips, rubbing softly. He could tell that she was completely shaved and her own juices made her feel like velvet. He worked them back and forth on her outer lips until his fingers were slick with then parted her lips, placing one finger inside her warm, wet cunt and another on top of her swollen clit, where he pressed hard.

"Oooo... that's better," she moaned out. Her head sinking down as she concentrated on what he was doing to her.

"You like that, huh?" he said, working his fingers faster now.

"Yesssss," she said, placing her face against the brick wall, her mouth gasping in short breaths of air.

His finger slid easily enough in and out of her. The walls of her pussy trying to catch him every time he pulled out. The finger on her clit rubbing it in small circles. He was almost on top of her now, leaning into her. His cock pressed up against her ass as he lowered his face to hers. His hand working overtime on the sweetness between her legs.

"You gonna cum for me slayer?" he whispered into her ear.

Her eyes shut tight as her nails dug into the wall. "Yesss," she blurted out in between breaths.

"Are ya?" he said again. His fingers a blur of motion between her legs.

"YES!" she screamed this time. Her eyes shoot open as her body tensed, her lower half quivering on his hand. Pressing herself more on the wall as she gulped in breaths of air as if she was cumming for the first time.

His hand stayed there milking every thing he could from her orgasm. Once her breathing returned to normal he took his hand away and turned her around. She leaned her back against the wall, wiping away the hair that clung to her forehead. He stepped into her, grabbing her leg as he did, lifting so that it was hooked over his forearm. He held his dick in the other hand and placed it between the lips of her exposed pussy then pushed forward, sliding into her in one quick motion. He stayed like that, buried inside her, while he got his footing and a good hold on her leg, then he began a the slow rhythm of pulling out and pushing in. Moving his hips in a small circle as he fucked her. She turned her head and palmed the wall behind her, letting out a long low moan that only urged him on.

Her pussy felt warm and snug around him. And he couldn't help but to moan out with her, she felt great. He felt great. Her cunt squeezed down on him as he put the last inch of his cock inside her and loosened willingly as he started to pull out. They were perfect in their timing. He closed his eyes and lowered his head as he concentrated on the moment, before the whole thing caught up with him and he came right there. It helped, but not much. His free hand reached and grabbed her other leg, pulling it up so that it was hooked in his forearm as well. His hands moving down her thighs to support her by her ass. Her feet dangled limply behind him as he leaned forward and picked up speed. His cock diving straight in and out of her now. The new position must have allowed him to hit something new inside her because every time he pushed in her eyes widened and she grunted out. He felt it to. The head of his cock rubbed somewhere inside her making it harder not to give in and cum, his grunting matching hers. He didn't think he could hold out very much long and was about to blurt out that he was going to cum when she screamed out.

"Don't... don't stop," she pleaded.

He looked up at her, not stopping. Her eyes were on his, the look on her face was of pure desire. She was going to cum again if he could hold out a bit longer, so he tried. Closing his eyes and focusing. His pace getting a whole new purpose as he pounded harder, rocking forward when he was completely inside her.

"Yes. Don't stop," she screamed out.

He didn't, but was so close.

"Yes. Just like that..." she said. He did it, just like that. Flying in and out of her so fast now that he could hear a loud slapping as his balls bounced off of her. His grunting becoming louder and louder. His cock throbbing more and more..."oh god.." her body stiffened and her legs tried to squeeze him tight as she came again, gasping in and out hard and fast..."fuuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed out.

He didn't open his eyes, if he saw her cumming, he'd surely cum as well. Instead he just held her there, feeling her breathing slowly settle, then put her legs back down on the ground. His cock throbbed and begged to let loose. He couldn't wait a second longer. So he opened his eyes and looked at her. Her face was flush, hair matted in long strands on her cheeks and neck. The shirt she was wearing looked like it was part of her now, hugging her so tight that he could see her erect nipple poking out at him. He grabbed his cock and started stroking.

"Get on your knees slayer," he told her.

She did, positioning herself so that the head of his cock was just above her face. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid out, barely touching the underside of his dick. Byron looked down at her, holding himself tightly and working back and forth over his shaft. His free hand resting lightly on the top of her head. He couldn't wait to see Sarah covered in his cum.

"Yeah, just like that," he said, feeling that feeling in his balls.

His cock throbbed that last uncontrollable throb, he could feel the cum rising through him. She winked up at him, then started breaking up. He could feel static all around him. The entire alley was breaking up to. Images all around him flickered and were gone. Sarah too. She blinked twice and was gone.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" he closed his eyes, screamed out, and was gone.

TWO

When he opened his eyes he was back in his living room. Everything was dark except for the fading sunlight that was coming in through the hall windows. The new television set was out too. He looked over and saw Ricky emerge with a flash light, shining it in his face.

"Byron, are you OK?" Ricky asked.

"Dude. I was about to cum on her face," Byron said.

"Ah, OK," Ricky didn't need to know that. "But are you OK? The power all of a sudden went out and well, I didn't know if it would do anything to you while you were in there," he said the last part as he pointed to the television.

"Shit. I didn't think of that.." Byron said, calming down. "Do you think that the power went out because of the TV?"

"I think so. We don't have any other appliances on. And I looked out side, it looks like the whole street is out," Ricky said.

"Well that sucks."

"Yes it does," Ricky said this and sat down on the couch. "I mean you look all right, but what if one of us is in there and the power goes out and something bad does happen."

"Dude, this sucks."

Just then the power came back on, the picture on the TV fired up just in time to show Buffy stake a vampire in the chest. Ricky looked over at Byron. He had a pained look on his face as he watched to screen and for a second he felt bad for him.

"Dude, this sucks," Byron finally said.

Ricky looked at the flash light, about to turn it off when he paused. Thinking.

"What if..." Ricky started.

"What if what?"

"Well," he said, shutting off the flash light. "What if we had our own power source to monitor the set? It obviously uses a crazy amount of power to run, so, what if we had our own power station in the house?"

"Yeah?" Byron said, confused.

"I don't know exactly what's involved, but there's this kid in my Psychology class that might know. He's an Engineer major, so maybe he could help us," Ricky said.

"Do you think?"

"I don't know, but I could ask him to come over and check it out."

"Cool," Byron said, watching Buffy a bit more intently. His leg bouncing nervously up and down. "Do you think he could come over soon?"

To Be Continued...

clownboy
clownboy
20 Followers