Remote Control for Her Slave

Story Info
She brings home a male masturbator to control him better.
1.8k words
3.87
74.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you a present. Well, I got myself a present, but I think you're going to like it. I know I am!"

My wife put the box on the table in front of me. I recognized it at once. A high-end "male masturbator", about the size of a soda can. Had she seen me examining these on our last trip to the sex toy shop? She must have done her research; this was one of the best models on the market; it could be cleaned inside and out for multiple uses, and was constructed of a soft nonporous rubber material considered food-safe for kitchen gadgets and the like.

I resisted the urge to pick it up. I wasn't really sure what sort of reaction she was expecting.

"Oh...Um, yeah. I've seen these. I've been curious about how they might...you know...work. And stuff."

"Yes, I know you have. If you are very lucky, you might get an opportunity to satisfy your curiosity. Someday. This toy, however, is mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. It is yours."

"Good. Now, can you speculate on why I might require a toy like this?"

This was a trick question. Trouble was, I had no idea what the trick was. I decided to play it safe.

"I can't imagine..."

"Oh I'll bet you can. I know how your mind works, you silly boy! You're already coming up with bizarre and improbable scenarios involving your Mistress and this toy. Aren't you?"

She had me there, sure enough. "Well, yes. But it's difficult to imagine a scenario that didn't...you know...involve some sort of insertion occurring."

"Yes...but to what purpose, exactly? That's what makes this MY toy and not yours. The purpose of the insertion is to serve my needs better. Would you like a demonstration?"

"Yes, Mistress. Very much."

"I was certain you would. I will join you in the bedroom momentarily. You should be naked, and ready to serve."

I didn't hesitate. I nodded as I reached for the buttons and began walking to the bedroom. Behind me, I could hear her opening the package. In a few moments, I was stark naked in the bedroom, standing facing the door, awaiting the arrival of my queen. I was certain she would favor me with further instructions. I was starting to get hard, but I resisted the temptation to touch myself. Good thing, too, for in a moment she appeared in the doorway.

"Very good. Now climb onto the bed, on all fours like a dog."

I did as I was told.

"No. Face the other way; like you would if you were servicing me with your mouth."

Oh, I got it now. I faced the foot of the bed, at a slight angle, with my feet up against my own pillow. My head was directly over the spot on her side where her hips would normally be. This was my default position when she ordered me to service her. It was very familiar to me.

And yet it was very unfamiliar being in this position without her lying there beneath me. I waited, as patiently as I could. My penis was becoming gradually more erect. She noticed.

"Ah, good. We will need a bit of that..." She gave my penis a little squeeze, causing it to harden a good deal more. "...if we are to make any progress. As you have noted, this is a toy designed to receive a man. Since there aren't any around, you'll have to do, my pet. Ha! What, didn't you enjoy my little joke? I have lubricated this toy, and now I will push it onto your little cock."

She grabbed my penis and aligned the head with the opening of the toy, rubbing the slippery surface over the head of my penis, coating it with lube. After a moment, she shoved it gently over my penis. It was heavenly. I closed my eyes and drew in a breath.

"Ah, I see that has your attention. That, my dear, is the point. This little device is my new remote control. In fact, I have already decided that it shall be known as 'the remote'. If I ask you to prepare my remote, you will know what I mean. Won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand." I could barely get the words out, feeling this thing squeezing my penis, moving just the tiniest bit as she held it. Every slight motion sent a wave of pleasure and anticipation through my body. I wanted to come so badly, yet I dared not move.

"Now I will explain how this works. When your face is in its usual place, between my legs, I know it can be difficult for you to hear me properly. So I will communicate with you using my new remote control. If I want you to speed up, I will speed up."

She moved it up and down my shaft rapidly, but with just a tiny range of motion.

"If I want you to go deeper, I will push deeper."

She pushed it all the way to the base of my penis. Exquisite! I was close. Much too close. I tried to concentrate on something else.

"If I want you to change your angle, I will change the angle of my remote."

She twisted it a bit, and bent it to one side. Stimulating, certainly, but not entirely pleasurable. Thank goodness; I doubt I could have held back.

"It's all very intuitive, you see? And while you may be a bit clumsy at first, I'm sure you will learn to follow my lead."

She could tell I was dangerously close to coming. I had a feeling it was intentional on her part. She stopped moving the thing at all.

"And the beauty of it, my slave, is that your orgasm is completely, totally, 100%..."

She paused for emphasis; I was rapt.

"...Incidental. I will use my remote control to ensure that I receive exactly the pleasure I desire, for as long or as short a time as I desire it. When I am done, you are done."

At this point she pulled the device away, and my penis strained in the cool air.

"I don't even need to know whether you have had an orgasm or not. In fact, in case you do experience an orgasm while you are being controlled, I insist that you do your best to hide the fact. Distracting me from my pleasure is a sin, particularly when you do so by directing my attention to your pleasure. If I want to know, I will ask when I feel the urge. Of course, it may be obvious when your pathetic little dicks slips out of the remote control. That would be a major disappointment. I'll do my best to keep my remote control motions under control from beginning to end, so even a tiny little flaccid penis would stay in. Besides, the goal is not to give you pleasure; it's to communicate in a way you will understand so that you can give me pleasure. So of course my movements will be very small. Subtle, even. You will need to pay attention."

She looked at the device in her hand thoughtfully for a moment.

"I like that. I like the idea that your pleasure is secondary. Not even that. It's tertiary! I do not even need to know whether it occurred or not. That's perfect. I should make sure I set it up so there is no indication after the fact about your pleasure, or lack thereof."

She looked at me for a moment, thinking. Then I saw her eyes gleam.

"I've got it! After I am done, I will have you take the remote control from me; I won't even see whether your penis is hard or soft, since I don't care. You will remove yourself from between my legs and sit down on the bed facing away from me, holding the remote control over your penis. Quietly, without a word, you will pull the remote off your penis and bring it up to your open mouth, and you will tilt your head back and lift the remote like you were drinking a beer. You will hold it there for a minute, keeping your mouth open to receive my gift, which you will swallow quietly, without fuss or complaint. What is my gift? A bit of lube, or a whole load of cum? If you have performed properly, I should not even know! But you will know, and you will know that it is from me. After the minute is over, you will remove the remote control from your mouth, thank me, and take the device to the bathroom for a thorough cleaning. Let's practice."

She placed the device over my penis once more, and I gasped. I was deep in thrall to my goddess at this point. She wiggled it around gently. Very gently. I was so close. She twisted it. She jacked it up and down, but less than an inch. Had I been flaccid, I certainly would not have flopped out. She pushed it slowly, firmly, so that my penis penetrated it as deeply as possible. I was incredibly close, and I think she knew right where she had me. She stopped.

"OK, I'm done. Here, take this."

I put my hand on the device, holding it in place on my hard penis. The temptation to slide it up and down was intense—three strokes would push me over the edge—but she was right there, watching. I didn't move it at all.

"Sit up, facing away, with your feet on the floor. Do you know the rest?"

I did. I removed the device, and the stimulation almost made me come all over the floor. I had to do it slowly, making an effort not to make myself come. I lifted the device to my mouth, just as if I were drinking from a bottle. With one fluid motion, I tipped the device up and tilted my head back, just exactly as I would if I were draining a bottle.

"Good. That's the motion I'll expect to see every single time, whether my remote control contains a big load of sticky cum for you to enjoy, or nothing at all."

As I held the device over my mouth, a tiny trickle of lube drained into my mouth. She had selected a flavored lube, I discovered. Nice touch. I swallowed it.

She noticed.

"Ah yes, you'll swallow a few times, I think, whether you have anything to swallow or not. If I want to know what you are swallowing, I will ask you. AFTER you have thanked me, of course. Alright, your minute is up."

I pulled the device from my mouth and spoke for the first time in several minutes: "Thank you, Mistress." And with that, I got up to go to the bathroom.

"You are most welcome, my sweet, dear slave."