Remotely Controlled Ch. 02

Story Info
She headed out to lunch just before he did.
1k words
4.4
33.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went for lunch just after she did, and as usual headed for the local shops to avoid the canteens dire fare. I got my lunch and went to pay, and saw her standing towards the back of the next queue but one, with her back to me so I knew she hadn't seen me. I reached in my pocket for the remote, and pressed the button. She jumped, obviously startled and nearly dropped her basket. I turned it off again and she looked around but missed me as I moved behind someone in the queue between us. When she had stopped looking I moved the slider down to its lowest, slowest setting, and pressed the button. This time she just straightened slightly and moved one hand from her basket to the checkout itself, leaning on it as though tired. I moved the slider up slightly, slowly and gradually increasing the intensity as she moved down the queue, letting the vibrations build up as she got nearer to the till. I was being served now so I had to take my hand out of my pocket to pay, so I left the slider about half an inch from the top. Her queue moved forward and she was at the till, so I picked up my bag with one hand and put my other one back into my pocket, immediately jamming the slider against it's stop. I saw her head drop a bit then she straightened and lent against the checkout again. She dropped her purse on the conveyor belt and fumbled for some money, pushing the first note she came across at the checkout girl. I walked slowly down towards the exit, and stopped by the exit of her checkout. Her mouth was open slightly as she jammed her lunch into her bag, and held her hand out for her change. She picked up her bag and turned to face me.

"Hello" I said, "Do you need a hand?"

"No thanks. Everything is under control" she replied. We walked through the shop, my hand in my pocket pulsing the slider up and down, never quite reaching its limit, matching our stride.

"I'll walk you to your car" I said.

She didn't reply, just nodded slightly as she caught my eye.

When we got to her car, she unlocked it and made as though to put her shopping in the front seat.

"No" I said. "That needs to be in the boot".

We moved round to the back of the car and she opened the boot. She lifted her shopping in, and I said "That needs to be right inside as far as it'll go".

She nodded and bent forward to move the shopping, and as she did so I moved behind her and slightly to one side, and pressed my hard erection against her buttock. I pulsed the slider again, and with my other hand I stroked up her thigh and across, then sliding down between her buttocks until I could feel her pussy lips through her skirt, and a slight vibration on my hand. I pressed and heard a slight moan as I timed my stroking with the pulsing from the vibe. She pressed back against my cock and hand, so I lifted my hand away and smacked her gently but firmly.

"I hope you aren't enjoying this" I said, "That would be very naughty indeed, wouldn't it?" She nodded, then gasped as my hand found her pussy again, stroking between it and her arse, probing gently through the cloth.

I moved round and pressed my erection against her pussy and she had to brace herself on the floor of the boot, her head almost touching it now. I moved my cock up and down with my hand, feeling her clit against it, concentrating on it until she moaned louder. I stepped back and told her to stand up and close the boot. She took a second to compose herself and then complied, turning to face me after she'd done it. I looked into her eyes while I turned the vibe on and off with the remote, giving full intensity one minute, then nothing the next.

"I think you were enjoying that weren't you?" I said. She nodded.

"Get into the back of the car" I ordered.

She slid in one side while I got in the other. I kept flicking the remote on and off in my pocket while I undid my trousers and pulled my cock free, then grasped the back of her head and pulled her down. She used her lips to ease back the skin from it's very swollen head, and I felt her tongue flick around the underside as I guided her down, collecting every drop of precum. She moaned again as I left the remote on and varied the speed once more, trying to time it to her mouth going up and down on my cock, whilst enjoying the feeling of my balls starting to shrink into my body, getting ready to deliver their load to the back of her throat. I held a handful of her hair and worked her mouth faster and faster up and down on me, while she moaned and wriggled in the seat as the vibrations sped through her pussy, clenching her thighs together rhythmically to squeeze down on her clit as my cock started to stiffen and my orgasm took hold. I shouted aloud at the intensity of the split second before the first spurt of cum, and held her mouth firmly down, forcing her to swallow the stream as it hit her throat. She continued to wriggle in her seat as her own orgasm took hold, and moaned between each pulse of cum from my cock, eyes tightly shut as she concentrated on her pussy. She continued to wriggle for a few seconds after I had finished, sucking hard on me, making sure none was missed, then she slowly relaxed back down into the seat, both of us breathing hard. I lifted her head up from my lap, and kissed her hard.

"I hope you aren't going to be naughty again this afternoon" I said.