Remotely Controlled Ch. 03

Story Info
Keith meets a 'swinger' and plays with identical twins.
11.5k words
4.59
38.3k
34
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith Bradford lived with his girlfriend, Kim, in a small flat in a small market town in the English Midlands. It was Friday 11th July 2014 and he had been looking forward to watching the World Cup Final which was taking place a couple of days later. Unfortunately, his old television set had failed and a close friend had deemed it irreparable so he had been forced to buy a new one and while in the electrical store, he had found a television remote control unit lying on a display stand which he discovered had some rather unique functions. By pressing the relevant button, he was able to engage certain younger and not so younger ladies to do things both willingly and against their will but the most intriguing of all was the ability to go back in time. Whilst in the store, and on another occasion on a bank's CCTV screen, Keith had received instructions from a well-known television news presenter on the various functions on the remote which had come in very handy.

So far Keith had been transported back to the exact day forty years previously in 1974 and had found that one of the advantages of ladies being frozen in time was that they were helpless to any advances that he made on them. He had discovered a whole new generation who wore different styles of clothing to those worn by Kim and the vast majority of females back in the twenty-first century. Many of them wore multiple layers of clothing, some of which were extremely sensual and sexy and he had had the fortune to pleasure a few of these ladies in and out of their attire. The icing on the cake was the fact that he was usually invisible to everyone he encountered on his travels and although he could see them, they could only feel him, if they were lucky!

On the first occasion on the Friday when he had been transported back, Keith had managed to fully pleasure a customer in a clothes shop, followed by his girlfriend twice when he returned to real time. On the next day he had managed to entertain a sales assistant in the same store, three out of four bank clerks in the staff room at their bank and a mature housewife in a park, as well as stimulating the juices of other females in various ways on both days, either by the use of his fingers, or by using a bread stick commandeered from a lady's shopping basket.

All this activity had made him very tired and Keith slept soundly again that night and was awake by half past seven. It was now Sunday morning, the day of the big match, and he got up and made himself some breakfast before Kim arrived home from her job as a night carer in an old people's residential home. He sat in the lounge watching the Breakfast Television programme on the new television set as he ate. The two presenters, one male and one female, were discussing the football World Cup Final that was being played later that evening and who was likely to win it. He had seen the female, who was called Dawn Daley, on the previous two days giving him advice about the use of the remote; however he wasn't paying particular attention to her at that moment as he was thinking about what he was going to do later that day. He was flicking through a copy of the previous day's newspaper when the male presenter announced a commercial break. The usual assortment of trashy adverts followed and then suddenly he was aware that someone was speaking his name. He looked around thinking that Kim had come home early then went back to his paper.

"Hi, Keith!" he heard a female voice say.

He looked round again and could still see nobody. He was about to go out of the door towards the front door when the voice spoke again.

"Hi Keith, it's me Dawn!" said the female voice.

Keith looked round in amazement. Dawn was speaking to him once more, this time directly from his television set. She was sitting alone at her news desk, wearing a yellow blouse which was open at the neck.

She was quite attractive, aged in her early thirties, with short, dark, curly hair. She was often the subject of many posts on social media speculating about what she wore underneath her many outfits while on air. Sometimes she would sit on a red semi-circular sofa and some people claimed they had seen sightings of stocking tops and other items and had posted videos, some of which were in slow motion, to try and prove their point. She stood up and started walking to the screen across the studio where he had seen her before, and he could see she wore a tight black knee length skirt, nude coloured hosiery and black court shoes. As she did so, she started talking to him once more.

"So you're really getting the hang of things with the remote now, aren't you?" she said. "You certainly got to grips with the bank clerks yesterday, not to mention the lady in the park. Would you like to know a few more tricks that we've devised for it?"

"Definitely!" he said.

"Go and get the remote control unit," said Dawn

Keith nodded and dashed into the spare room and soon returned with it. To his relief, she was still there, waiting for him.

"I guess that you are like many of the men who look at me on the screen and wonder what secrets that I am hiding?" she said.

Keith nodded.

"Point the remote at my blouse and press the 'Reveal' button," said Dawn. "It might answer a question or two!"

Keith did as instructed and instantly the yellow blouse has disappeared leaving her in a white lacy full cup bra. Her breasts looked quite prominent, however before Keith could focus properly, the screen changed and she was back fully clothed once more. Without hesitation, Keith tried again and the same thing happened once more only for her to be covered up again within a few seconds. Once more he tried but this time nothing happened and Dawn remained covered up.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Dawn, as she turned and walked back towards her desk.

"Oh yes," said Keith. "The only thing is I didn't get long enough to look before the screen changed back and you were clothed again."

"Five seconds is all you get for the first layer," said Dawn as she reached her desk. "Ten seconds for the next and so on. IF you get me naked, you get thirty seconds! But you only get two chances, and then you have to wait until the next day. One other thing before I go, when you press the 'Back' button, it will bring you back to the exact minute that you went away. You could go for hours, days even and not miss a single thing while you were away. We think of everything!"

Keith was rubbing the front of his trousers and vowed to be quicker and take her all the way the next day if he could. He longed to relieve himself; however he didn't want to waste any of his juices and vowed to find a suitable target as soon as possible. The commercial break had finished, and Dawn was once more sitting behind her desk and had been joined by a male guest to review the day's newspapers.

It was about half past eight when Kim arrived home and as with the previous morning, she made herself some toast and a cup of tea and once she had finished it, she went off to bed leaving Keith with instructions to wake her at half past four.

Keith fetched the red drawstring bag from the spare room and put the remote control back into it. He looked at the box of breadsticks which were beginning to go a bit dry and crumbly and decided to throw them away when he got back to the park. He wondered what he could use if he needed to stimulate anybody and found a spare vibrator that Kim used to use, but she now had a more powerful one to satisfy her needs when he was not around.

The old vibrator was pink and in the shape of a medium sized penis. He flicked the little switch to check it still worked okay and placed it in the bag with the breadsticks and the remote. He also took a number of paper tissues from a box in the kitchen knowing they would be handy for cleaning up any leftover residues. It was a fine sunny day outside and he had decided just to wear a t-shirt and a pair of red football shorts, together with his trainers. He had found it difficult to manoeuvre once or twice with a pair of trousers and boxer shorts round his ankles and had decided to leave his boxers at home as well.

He was about to go out when he heard someone knock on the door to the flat and opened it to find Lynda, the young lady who lived in the flat opposite, standing there.

"Oh...um...sorry to bother you," she said rather awkwardly. "I was wondering if your electricity was working, only I can't get my toaster to work, my alarm clock is blank and I've no lights either. I came in about one o'clock this morning and switched the bedroom light on and suddenly everything went off. I didn't know what to do and didn't want to wake anybody and I only had the light of my mobile to go by so I just went to bed like this and waited until this morning."

Keith eyed her up with interest. She was around five feet tall, and slightly stocky in build. She was wearing a black cardigan, a short red and black stripy dress, black tights and black pump shoes. Her hair was collar length, mainly brown, but with a few red streaks in it and she had brown eyes. He'd seen her around a few times, just to say hello to, as she hadn't been living there long. She was a few years younger than him and lived alone but Kim used to see her quite a bit and had invited her in for coffee on a couple of occasions.

"I expect it's your fuse box that needs resetting," said Keith running his eyes over her body and deciding that here was another example to test his gadget out on. "When you switched the light on, the bulb's probably blown and it's caused a small overload. It's quite common and nothing to worry about. I was just on my way out, but if you'll give me a few minutes to get ready, I'll call by when I go".

"Oh thank you Keith!" said Lynda. "I'll go back and wait for you then."

Keith nodded and closed the door as she walked away. He picked up his bag and took one last look at Kim, who was tucked up in bed and sleeping peacefully. He carefully closed the front door and walked across the corridor to Lynda's and knocked gently on her door. She opened it almost at once and he walked inside.

"So let's have a look at your fuse box then," said Keith.

"It's in the kitchen," said Lynda and she led him through the lounge into it.

She opened a large cupboard door and the fuse box sat on the wall next to the gas and electricity meters. Keith could see immediately that the large red master switch was facing in the opposite direction to all the other trip switches and flicked it up. Immediately, the kitchen light came on, together with the radio on the worktop.

"Oh, Keith you're a life saver!" said Lynda. "I was so worried that I might have to call out the electricity people and it was as simple as that. Thank you so much!"

"No problem!" said Keith. "I'm glad I could help. If ever you need a hand anytime, just knock on my door!"

"Oh I will!" she said. "Are you going anywhere special today?"

"No," said Keith. "I'll have a walk into town and see what's what and then come back here for lunch. I can't do much because Kim's just come off night duty and she's asleep in bed at the moment and I don't want to disturb her too much. Anyway, let me check your bedroom light before I go."

Lynda nodded as Keith picked up his bag. They walked through the lounge to the bedroom and Lynda stood just inside and tried the light switch. Nothing happened and she could see that Keith was correct and that the bulb had blown. She soon found a new one and Keith replaced the old one with it.

"Right!" he said when he had done it. "I'd better be off then."

He picked up his bag again and started rummaging around inside it pretending to look for his mobile phone.

"That's funny," he said. "I think I've left my mobile back in the flat."

"Oh I've done that before now," said Lynda. "I got halfway to work one day before I discovered it. I was lost for the day I can tell you! Just imagine it, me without my mobile; no texts, no Facebook etc. I had over a hundred texts to answer when I got home."

Keith wasn't listening. He had found the remote and pressed the green button. As soon as she finished speaking, he turned to face her.

"Lynda, please take off your cardigan and your dress!" he said calmly and with a slightly nervous quiver in his voice, hoping that the remote would work. If it didn't, he would have had some explaining to do!

He needn't have worried as Lynda immediately tugged off her cardigan and tossed it onto the large double bed then stooped slightly forward. Her dress had quite a wide neckline and there were no zips or buttons to contend with so she simply crossed her hands as she grabbed the hem of it and lifted it steadily upwards until it was clear of her body. It turned inside out as she did so and she soon shook it back to its correct form again and it too went on the bed.

Keith's cock jerked upright at the sight before him. He could see her slender black panties silhouetted under the waistband of her tights whilst her tits sat encased in a vivid pink half cup push up bra, with just a small piece of material separating the two cups.

"Release your magnificent breasts from their restraint," he said, and watched as she reached behind and deftly unfastened the tiny hooks and eyes.

Her huge breasts tumbled forward and the nipples stood out firmly in front of them.

"Play with them, manipulate them!" said Keith.

Lynda began to finger her breasts readily, kneading them in her hands, rubbing them together and pulling the teats taut with the tips of her fingers. She stood with her eyes closed, almost in a trance, murmuring gently to herself.

"Good, Good!" urged Keith. "Keep going!"

Lynda didn't need any encouragement. She was now deep in concentration as she pushed and pulled her breasts in all directions with increasing momentum. Keith watched her for a few minutes, listening to her groans slowly increasing. He guessed she must be quite wet by now.

"Okay Lynda, that's enough for now, "he said. "Why don't you remove those tights and panties before you have an accident?"

She kicked off her shoes and slid her fingers inside the waistband of her tights. They were soon off and her panties followed immediately afterwards. Her pussy was completely shaven and her slit could easily be seen.

"Have a play with yourself," he encouraged. "Make yourself cum!"

Lynda inserted the middle finger of her left hand between her cunt lips and started playing deep down inside whilst fondling her tits in turn with her right. She was clearly very excited and it wasn't long before the juices started flowing freely down the inside of her thighs. She groaned loudly as more and more spewed forth until there was one final loud groan and she sat down panting on the edge of the bed.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you, Lynda?" said Keith.

"Oh yes," she said.

"And do you get to do that often?" he said.

"I've never done it before!" she replied. "That was my first time."

"Well I'm sure it won't be your last, you never know, you may get lucky again sometime soon," said Keith. "Why don't you lie back for a bit and entertain yourself?"

Lynda did just that and lay with her legs dangling over the end of the bed with her finger once more inside her. She was a nice enough girl, and on any other day he would have given her a good shagging but on this occasion he decided to save his seed for some other lucky recipient back in time. He left her to it and closed the door behind him and walked down to the park. It was just after ten o'clock and the only people around were an elderly couple walking their dog. The children's play area was empty so he pressed the 'Back' button again and was immediately transported back into 1974.

The children's play area was once more empty and as it was Sunday morning, Keith could hear the bells of the nearby church calling people to worship. A few people were walking along the pathway towards the distant building and Keith followed them, passing the place where he had entertained Christine the previous day.

When he got to the far end, there was a bus waiting at the stop and a few people were sitting on it waiting for it to depart. It was a double deck vehicle, one of the old rear entrance, open platform models which had a conductor to collect the fares. Keith decided to hitch a free ride to town and climbed aboard. He sat downstairs on the side seat just inside, knowing that it would be easier to move from if somebody wanted to sit there as he was now once more invisible.

The conductor was a female, commonly known as a 'clippie'. Keith eyed her up as she got on board and gave the starting signal to the driver. She was in her late thirties, and wore a blue nylon uniform jacket with her badge number attached to it, navy blue trousers and a white blouse with a navy blue tie. She also wore a blue hat with the company's initials on it. Her change bag was slung across her left shoulder so that it rested against her right thigh while her ticket machine was slung over the opposite shoulder and sat only a few inches below her left breast. She was quite slender and Keith could see her firm arse cheeks filling out her trousers on the few occasions that she went upstairs.

The journey to town only lasted around ten minutes, and as the bus got nearer, an old man got on and sat next to Keith, while another lady sat opposite. As the clippie turned her back to collect the lady's fare, Keith couldn't resist giving her a slap on the backside. Thinking it was the old man, she spun round sharply and gave him an extremely black look but said nothing. The old man, who was none the wiser, merely grinned at her and she spent the rest of the journey standing in her place on the platform glaring at him.

There weren't many people around in the town centre. Sunday trading laws hadn't yet come into force so all the shops, banks and offices were closed. There were no cafes or restaurants open either and the few pubs which did operated to strict licencing hours and didn't open until midday.

Keith wandered slowly up the street. A few people were window shopping, but most seemed to be heading in the direction of the railway station a few hundred yards along the road. It seemed as good a place as any to go, he thought to himself, as there might even be a lonesome damsel or two there that he could console perhaps.

He crossed over the road and carried on walking towards the station. Just before he got to it, he came to the Royal Station Hotel, a large building which had been built over a hundred years before when the railway had first come to the town. He decided to go in and check it out, thinking perhaps that there may be an eligible guest, a waitress perhaps or even a cleaning lady who may like a bit of cheering up on a Sunday morning.

The main entrance was reached up a couple of stone steps and then through a large four-part revolving door. Once inside, he was faced with a huge ornate reception area with two large chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and a grand staircase at the far end. He could imagine that in its heyday, it would be full of elegantly dressed ladies and dapper looking gentlemen. There would be liveried bell boys to carry the luggage and perhaps even a footman on the door to keep out 'common' people such as himself. The large reception desk on the right hand side looked well-polished, but closer inspection revealed a few rough edges where one could easily get a splinter if one wasn't careful.

Behind it stood one of the receptionists and she was talking to a man and a woman who looked as though they were paying their bill before departure. She was quite attractive, in her early forties, with short, curly auburn hair. She wore the corporate hotel uniform of a dark red skirt suit with a cream coloured blouse and a large matching bow tied at the neck. An oval cream coloured badge with her name 'Trudy Matthews' written in maroon was pinned to the lapel of her jacket.