Remotely Controlled Ch. 04

Story Info
Keith goes back to school.
11.4k words
4.61
39.9k
32

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend beginning Friday 11th July 2014 had been quite an eventful one for Keith Bradford. It was the weekend of the World Cup Final and he had been making plans to watch it when his television had decided to stop working. A friend who worked in the television repair business had deemed it unfixable so he and his girlfriend Kim had decided to purchase a new one. It was while they were in the department store that Keith had found a television remote control unit lying on of the display stands and had discovered that it had strange powers whilst he was messing about with it.

The first thing he had noticed was that when he pressed the 'Pause' button, people, vehicles and even birds in flight froze in time. This had given him the opportunity to examine the more intricate items of certain females. Secondly whilst planning to carry out such a deed, he had pressed a wrong button and been transported back forty years in time to the exact day in 1974 where he had been able to not only examine, but also interact with his chosen targets.

He had been advised on various operations of the remote by Dawn Daley, one of the presenters of a twenty-four hour television news programme, who had appeared to him on screen in the store, also on a bank's CCTV screen and on his new television screen at home. Not only that, she had also let him into a little secret as to how he could discover what she was wearing by pointing the remote at certain articles of her clothing and pressing the 'Reveal' button. Unfortunately for Keith, there was a time limit to do this and all he had managed to do so far was find out the colour of her bra the previous day.

It was now Monday morning and Kim had come home from her job at the care home and gone straight to bed. Her night shift had now ended and she was not due back at work until eight o'clock on the Wednesday morning so she had set her alarm clock to wake her at two o'clock as Keith would have been at work himself by then. He worked as a store delivery driver, delivering food and groceries to people who had ordered on-line and was due to start work at one o'clock and not finish until nine. The big match was now history and everybody now knew that Germany were the World Cup winners.

Keith had watched the match as planned the previous evening and had slept soundly again that night after his adventures the previous day where he had gone back to 1974 and pleasured a housewife, who was a member of a swingers club, a hotel receptionist, a neighbour, and had also had his cock sucked by identical twin sisters. He was debating what to do before work and had just finished watching a comedy programme on the iPlayer on his laptop when a familiar face appeared. It was his mentor, the TV news presenter, Dawn Daley. She was standing in her usual position in front of the news screen, dressed in a dark green long sleeved dress with a high neckline, but also with a sharp indent around three inches wide and about five inches deep towards her cleavage. She also wore dark tan hosiery and black court shoes.

She stood in front of the screen for a moment and Keith seized his chance. He pointed the remote at the screen and pressed the 'Reveal' button, however nothing happened. Keith tried again and still nothing happened.

"I knew you would do that sooner or later!" she said smiling at him. "Unfortunately it only works on the television and not on your laptop. If you want to try your luck again, you'll have to switch your television on, but you'll have to be quick as we finish at nine fifteen and it's already just gone five

past nine!"

Keith switched on the television and there stood Dawn in front of her screen as usual. He fumbled about on the remote and soon found the button and pressed it. Dawn's dress disappeared in an instant, revealing a very short black full slip beneath.

"We know your little fetish for these items, so I thought I'd wear this little number especially for you today," she said. "Do you like it?"

She ran her hands sexily down the front of it as she spoke.

"Oh yes," said Keith, rubbing the front of his trousers. "I wish more ladies these days would wear them."

"I wear them quite often," said Dawn. "It doesn't do to have one's VPL showing through your clothes on national television. Besides, it gives those who monitor what I wear on screen and who watch my movements on the sofa something to talk about on social media. Apart from my husband, you are the only other person who knows my little secrets!"

The five second viewing period had long since passed when she had finished speaking and her dress had reappeared, so Keith pressed the button again to reveal her slip once more. It was indeed quite short and hung from her shoulders by two thin straps.

"I don't wear long ones," continued Dawn. "They are liable to show beneath the hem of my dress and that's not good on national television!"

Keith stood gazing at her, still holding the remote.

Did you enjoy that?" said Dawn. "Next time, you'll have to be a bit quicker, and maybe you can go all the way! You've had your two chances now!"

Keith cursed silently when she said this. In all the excitement, he had forgotten to press the button again to reveal what was under her slip.

We know you like your little trips back in time," said Dawn. "So now we have a new innovation. You can go back to any year that you want, just by pressing the 'back' button and then keying in the digits of the year concerned, than then 'OK'.

"Wow!" said Keith. "How far back can it go?"

"Until 1900 at the moment, but we are working on longer than that," said dawn. "You can go back to the war years or beyond. You could even get under the skirts of the Edwardian ladies. They used to wear crotchless drawers, but to get to them you had to negotiate up to five layers of petticoats and a corset!"

"No thanks," said Keith. "That's about four layers too many!"

"Well enjoy what's on offer," said Dawn. "Just think, you can find out what your sexy English teacher used to wear in class, or what she was like was in other subjects!" she added naughtily.

Keith felt a boner develop when he heard her say this. More than a few boys in his year at school, including him, had gone through their adolescent years wondering about the lovely Miss Marston!

"The possibilities are endless," said Dawn. "All by just clicking a few buttons. How's that for an adventure? "

No sooner had she finished her sentence than the screen returned to her back at her desk.

Keith fetched the red drawstring bag from the spare room and put the remote control back into it together with Kim's old vibrator. It was still warm and sunny outside and he wore the same red shorts and t-shirt that he had done the previous day. His old school was in the opposite direction to his normal transportation site which was the children's play park, and he walked down the road enjoying the sunshine on his back and was thinking about the previous night's football game. He had meant to put a bet on at the start of the tournament but had been rather short of money at the time and would have bet on Germany winning had he done so. He would only have put a small amount on but at least he would have won something.

Not far from his school, he passed a betting shop and one of the female assistants was taking down the promotion items from out of the window. She had dark collar length hair and was wearing dark blue trousers and a yellow blouse with a stripy scarf round the neck. He looked at her for a minute and it gave him an idea. Just suppose he went back to the year 2013 and placed a bet. Knowing the result in advance could earn him thousands. He could do this for virtually anything! There was no need to be greedy, small amounts now and then would soon accumulate over time and if ever he needed any money, he had the solution.

There was a Post office next door with a cash machine on the front of the building and luckily Keith had also brought his bank card along. He put the card into the machine to check the balance and decided on withdrawing £100 which was almost the balance in his account. Never mind, he consoled himself, it would be back in his account within a few minutes and the winnings would be tucked away safely in an interest earning bank account!

When he had got his money, he went into an alley next to the post office and having checked that there was nobody around he followed the instructions that Dawn had given him and was soon back one year earlier. He made his way into the betting shop and the assistant he had seen earlier was sitting at the counter behind a glass screen. She was quite attractive looking close up and her hair was slightly shorter and styled in a bob. She was wearing a blue and yellow patterned short sleeved top. She smiled at him as he walked up to the counter.

"Can I help you?" she enquired.

"I hope so," said Keith. "I've got £100 here. What odds would you give me on Germany winning the World Cup next year?"

The young lady tapped some details into her computer.

"At this stage, the odds would be 40-1," she said.

Keith did a quick calculation in his head. £4000 plus his stake money for five minutes work wasn't bad but he could do better than that.

"Suppose I said the score in the final was 1-0 and the referee was an Italian?" said Keith, knowing full well that that was the case."

The young lady tapped away again.

"150-1," she said. "That would give you £15,000 plus your stake money if it comes off."

Keith agreed the bet and the young lady counted his money and gave him his betting slip. Just before he turned to leave the shop, he turned back to her.

"What would be the odds of you lifting your top and showing me your tits?" he said cheekily.

The young lady's smile turned to a scowl.

"Hell would freeze over first!" she said.

Keith reached into the bag and hit the green button.

"Show me your tits!" he said.

Without hesitation, the young lady lifted her top to reveal a black and white spotted half cup bra beneath and she managed to pull the cups down sufficiently to show her huge tits in full.

"Thanks!" said Keith and walked out of the shop.

He quickly walked round into the alleyway and pressed the button to bring him back to the present day and went back into the betting shop again.

The same assistant who had served him was now sitting behind the counter once more and he handed her the betting slip.

"I'd like to cash this please," he said to her, and she looked at the slip and smiled.

"That's a tidy sum," she said. "You did well there. I'm afraid we can only pay this amount of winnings out as a cheque or direct to a bank account. Which would you like?"

A cheque please," said Keith, and he watched as the assistant typed his details into her machine and inserted a blank cheque into it.

"I just need to get this signed, I won't be a moment," she said sliding off her chair and disappearing through a door at the back.

Keith nodded. He knew exactly where that was going and it was straight into a Post Office savings account next door! Whilst he didn't hide many secrets from Kim, he didn't want her accidentally finding a bank statement showing how much he was worth, and she wouldn't exactly approve if she knew that he'd been gambling.

The young lady was soon back and handed him the cheque.

"Thanks," said Keith as he put it safely into the red bag. "Tell me, what are the odds of you dropping your trousers and letting me see your pussy?"

Once more the lady's face turned to a deep scowl.

"One billion to one and counting!" she hissed.

Keith pressed the green button once more.

"Okay, let's have a look!" he said nonchalantly. "Let's see your bush if you've got one!"

The young lady stepped back from her desk and unfastened the button and zip and lowered them to her knees. She wore a pair of black skimpy panties under a pair of black tights and both of these were soon dispatched to rest on top of her trousers. Her bush was neatly trimmed and he could see her pouting lips through it.

"Play with yourself!" said Keith, and she immediately started doing so, running her hands along her slit and enjoying the sensation.

Keith watched her for a moment, feeling his cock rising under his shorts and wishing that he could be the other side of the glass screen with her.

"You'd better get dressed again, you never know when someone might come in!" he said after a minute or so of watching and the young assistant quickly pulled her clothes back up again.

"Thanks," said Keith. "See you again soon!"

He walked out of the shop leaving the assistant to fasten her trousers as he did so and his cheque was soon safely deposited in the Post Office next door and within a few minutes he was outside his old school once more.

The outside of the building was largely unchanged; only the sign outside and the cars parked within its grounds were different to the day he had left it fourteen years earlier. There was nobody about so he wandered into the bus shelter outside and sat on the bench inside and pondered for a moment.

"I know," he said. "I'll go back to the year 2000, the year I left school, and see Miss Marston, my old English Teacher. I hope she's wearing that sexy dress!"

Miss Marston had been his Year 9 English Teacher at Secondary school and was in her early twenties at the time and was on her first posting as a teacher. She was quite slim and good looking. She had auburn hair which she usually wore in a bun or a chignon, although on a few occasions she had it tied back in a ponytail, and on one notable occasion she had worn it loose, resting just below her shoulders. This was one of the days she had come to school wearing a sleeveless teal coloured dress. It showed off all her curves to perfection as well as her shapely knees and had given quite a few adolescent schoolboys pleasant dreams that night!

Her normal mode of dress was usually either a dark trouser suit or skirt suit with either a darkish coloured blouse or short sleeved top. Her skirts were always knee length and her hosiery would be dark tan. She would wear a simple chain necklace and a small stud in each ear. Rarely did she sit at her desk and usually delivered her lessons while standing at the front or walking slowly around the classroom with her low heeled shoes making a distinctive clomp on the linoleum floor, and she wafted a glorious scent behind her as she did so.

There was nobody around so Keith pressed the relevant buttons on the remote and there was the usual white flash and he was back in time once more.

It was now just after half past ten and would normally have been the morning break period. Much to his surprise, there didn't seem many pupils about. There were a few girls hanging around near to the entrance door and a group of lads playing football in the playground at the side. His school was a mixed one and he vaguely recognised one of the girls at the doorway. He walked unhindered into the main entrance and recognised another young lad coming down the stairs nearby. The school notice board occupied the wall at the bottom and he stopped and read some of the notices.

'Outings Day - 14th July 2000' read one heading and there was a list of venues together with the name of the teacher organising the event. There was also another list of in-school events for those who wished to stay behind. It was then that he realised why the school was so quiet. It was the week leading up to when the children broke up for the Summer Holidays and most of them were away on day trips. He couldn't see Miss Marston's name on the excursion list and headed up the stairs to the classroom where he used to have his English lessons. He peered in through the small glass window in the door and there was Miss Marston, sitting at the desk, texting on her mobile phone.

For once, she wasn't formally dressed and was wearing a white cardigan which was unfastened, a white open-necked blouse, tucked into the waistband of a dark blue floral printed skirt and her hair was tied in a loose chignon. Even though it was July, she was wearing nude hosiery together with a pair of low-heeled sandals.

Keith could vaguely remember seeing her in it on that day as she got out of her car and walked into school. The skirt was knee length and pleated and had flowed sexually in the slight breeze and many of the older male pupils, and a few of the masters too, had hoped it would rise sufficiently to show something more intimate. Sadly it hadn't and she had made it safely into school.

The door was half open and Keith reached into his bag and pressed the green button on the remote. He knocked and walked through and Miss Marston jumped slightly and looked up. Seeing him standing there, she stood up.

"Can I help you?" she said putting her phone on the desk in front of her.

"I hope so," said Keith. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Keith; Keith Bradford and I'd like you to help me with a little examination."

"Keith Bradford?" Miss Marston said with a raised eyebrow. "I have a young lad in my English class with that name. Are you related by any chance? I can see a strong resemblance in your looks!"

"I do know him very well as it happens," said Keith. "And he does speak very highly about you!"

"That's nice to know!" said Miss Marston smiling. "Now what's this examination that you need help with?"

Keith closed the door behind him and walked up to her desk. He could smell her fragrant scent and it brought back happy memories of the time spent in her lessons. As he got there, her mobile phone started ringing.

"Excuse me for a moment," she said and picked it up.

She spoke in hushed tones to whoever was on the other end and got up and walked to the window and stood looking out of it as she spoke. As she did so, Keith caught sight of a Filofax open on her desk with a few scribbled notes in it. He flipped the page over to the front page and caught sight of her name and personal details written there. 'Kathryn Marston' it read, and he smiled. He had often seen her name written on his school report as 'K. Marston', and wondered what the 'K' stood for. Now he knew! He quickly flipped the page back again just as she finished her call.

"I'm sorry about that!" said Miss Marston. "Now where were we? You said something about an examination I believe."

"Yes, I'd like a feel of your tits please!" said Keith and he put his hands out in front of her and touched her breasts through her blouse, running his hands up and over the material.

Rather strangely, Kathryn didn't seem too fazed by this, even when he leaned forward and started kissing her. Perhaps she thought she was dreaming. That was it! She had fallen asleep at her desk and was now in a pleasant dream. She shuffled her arms around his waist and he brought his up to her shoulders. She could feel his breath and she started pressing her tongue against his lips, probing her way in. Soon they were tonguing each other quite forcibly and Keith could feel his prick almost vertical. Kathryn could feel it pressing against her skirt and groin and moved her hands down his body.

She slipped her hand inside the waistband of his shorts and took hold of it and started running her hand along its shaft. She broke away from his lips and knelt down before him, fondling it with both hands. She pulled his shorts away so that they slid down to his ankles and put her lips to the tip and started licking it, gently at first, then with more vigour. She took it readily between her lips and started sucking hard on it. Most of it was now deep in her throat and he held the back of her head as she did so.

The constant nodding motion of her head as she sucked caused some of the strands of hair in her chignon to fall loose and with a bit of help from Keith, it was soon totally free and cascading round her shoulders. She had her back to the door oblivious to anyone who may have happened to look through the glass panelling and thankfully, nobody did.