Ren Ch. 01

Story Info
Foot worship & Female Domination.
2.8k words
4.05
46.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Beginning

"Shut the fuck up." She smacked him across the face, eyes vividly glaring. "I promised you a private dance, but I didn't say I was going to dance on your cock." She reached down and grabbed his cock, twisting it with evil delight as she watched his eyes. He wrenched in pain, eyes now down at the floor.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," he spat out.

Her name was Ren. A petite 21 year old girl with blonde hair that had been dyed a myriad of neon colored streaks. Standing approximately 5'3" and probably weighing close to 100 pounds, her perky double D breasts were a considerable portion of her body weight. Her bright, sky blue eyes constantly probed her surroundings indicative of her compulsion to understand, manipulate, and control.

"I'm your worst nightmare." Her lips were so close to his ear he could feel her warm breath.

In contrasting fashion, she released him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. As he looked up at her again, she nuzzled her nose against his and smiled playfully like a child who has made a new best friend.

"I'm only playing, baby."

He felt like something was wrong. This chick was obviously psycho. Maybe that was what he wanted though? Fearing that he would be unable to ask her if she was 'for hire', he had blundered out a pathetic attempt to pick her up at the strip club. His head was now spinning with questions, a sea of uncertainty complicated by a fluttering heart and rumbling stomach. But he began to relax as she kissed his neck and nuzzled him. Her sugary cotton candy scent, Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf, overtook him and finally he felt himself release the tension of the fight or flight mechanism.

As if she could sense his guard dropping, she leaned back and looked him directly in the eyes. "Now, how about getting down on your knees for me?"

Before a response could be given, she rammed her knee into his crotch so hard he thought his balls were going to come up his throat. He wheezed and crumbled forward. She giggled to herself and stuck her finger in her mouth, chewing on the corner of her nail while peering down at him with fascinated blue eyes.

The dichotomy of the situation had it's own particular beauty. A short, but well muscled and tattooed young man, kneeling and writhing in pain. He had removed his white button down shirt and shoes and was now only wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts. In stark opposition, a beautiful creature elegantly tanned to perfection clad in a plaid school-girl miniskirt and a miniature button down top that barely covered or held her breasts. Needless to say, her shoes were five inch black heels on brushed aluminum platforms with different colored straps corresponding to the five colors in her hair and painted on her toe nails. Finely figured and toned, her body was the quintessential embodiment of feminine beauty.

"Why did you d..." he managed to squeak.

With him kneeling on his hands and knees before her, she mischievously stepped forward and placed the sole of her platforms on top of his hands, applying a moderate amount of pressure. He grimaced once more.

"Ahhh."

"You SAID you wanted a private dance. You SAID you like it rough. Was that just talk? Well I have news for you. I like having a good time, and having a good time means getting my way. You want me to have a good time, don't you?"

She pressed some of her weight onto his hands.

"Agggghhhhhh, yeah."

"Perfect!" She giggled to herself. "You can kiss my toes now."

He looked up at her from all fours with a look of bewilderment.

Leaning down with a benevolent smile, she ran her hand through his dark brown shaggy hair. "Come on, baby. Kiss my toes." She wiggled her toes. He began to lower his head, hesitatingly. She gently pressed on the back of his head, urging him against his manly instincts to surrender. From a gentle push to a now controlled shove, his face was pressed against her right foot.

"Do it baby!"

He still hesitated. She giggled even more.

"Maybe I'll give you a treat? Would you like a treat?"

She stood up and adjusted her top, reaching into a hidden pocket and retrieving a small white tablet pressed with an M. She leaned back down where her captive was still pinned to the ground by her shoes and placed the tablet between her big toe and middle toe.

"Roll with me, baby! Now kiss my toes and get your treat!"

"Aaaaaggghhhhhh" she applied more pressure to his hands.

"Do it!" She reached down and pushed his head back to where it had been before. Still unsure of what was happening, he wanted to hesitate, but he knew that whatever would happen later would be worse. If he kept fighting it would probably be unbearable. If we was on ecstasy, it might be total agony. As he felt the fight slipping away from his body, he slowly opened his mouth and kissed her middle toe.

"Gooood boy! Now get your treat."

His tongue snaked out from his mouth and entered between her toes. She wiggled them for sheer pleasure. With his face shoved into her feet, he could smell that she had been dancing all night. But it wasn't a disgusting smell, it was a pheromone that suddenly struck a nerve inside his body. He was on his knees, about to kiss a beautiful woman's feet and a rush of insecurity, fear, and insane lust streaked through his body. He noticed himself getting an erection at this combination of personal terror, submission, and lust... but the lust controlled him. Am I really doing this? he thought before breathing deeply, his nose closely planted against her foot. He could feel his erection harden with each consecutive sniff.

She laughed and wiggled her toes. "Ohhh is it that easy to make you my bitch? You just want to suck on these pretty toes, don't you? Eat your treat and you can suck on these toes."

He touched the tablet with the tip of his tongue and could taste the bitterness of the pill, but he couldn't dislodge it from its place. He tried different angles of licking the tablet, but could only lick the top of her foot and her toes, without retrieving the tablet. She watched, pleasurably amused by this show and her new toy's efforts. Finally, he drove his tongue between her toes and flipped the tablet up onto his tongue, swallowing it quickly.

She clapped her hands and giggled.

"Oh yeah! Do you like this baby? Because you're going to like it a whole lot more in half an hour." She continued her child-like giggle, while sitting down on the hotel bed.

"Now come over here and pay homage to my beautiful little footsies. I want you to kiss, lick and clean my feet and these gorgeous shoes."

He crawled across the floor to the edge of the bed. She was sitting with her legs crossed, so he lowered his head to nuzzle the foot in the air. As he attempted to sniff it, she pushed it back into his face. He opened his mouth, entranced with this new phenomena, and like a puppy begging for a play toy, followed her foot as she dangled it through the air.

Occasionally she would stop her foot and wiggle her toes, allowing him to kiss the top of her foot. He inhaled deeply, feeling himself get harder and then stuck his tongue between her toes as if the tablet were still there. He licked with care and caution, unsure of when she would next push back against his face. The more he kissed her foot, the less he seemed to care about getting kicked in the face.

Enchanted by this new game, he didn't notice her uncross her legs. He followed the foot he was kissing, as her other heel rested gently on his back. Unaware of this recent development, he leaned forward to kiss her now out of reach foot. The opposing heel pressed into his back as the foot in his face lowered itself to the ground. His body unconsciously laid down on the ground, belly first.

Like a worm being crushed beneath a beautiful goddess's heel, he was now pinned to the ground by a sharp stiletto heel, sniffing pathetically and wriggling closer to her foot. The constant giggling in the background meant that this goddess was amused at how easily her slave had been sedated and manipulated. However, she knew that the MDMA would begin to affect him in a few more minutes. She wanted something more... to make him squirm.

She sharply rapped him in the nose one time with the foot closest to his face and commanded, "Roll over, slave!"

He rolled onto his back, secretly happy that he wasn't pressed against his own cock. The expression on his face was of a misbehaved schoolboy. The uncertainty thrilled him but at the same time made him anxious. Inevitably, the ecstasy had begun to accelerate through his system, causing him to feel waves of increased tactile sensitivity. Each touch and graze became an amplified sensation. His mind became clouded, only seeking that next rush of serotonin release.

In a slow, deliberate manner the foot which had teased him before now tapped the top of his forehead. The heel of her platform lightly dragged along the skin of his forehead, cheeks, eyes, brow, nose, and chin. She watched casually as the massive bulge in his shorts pulsed with the sensation of the light scratching. Her demeanor was gentle and caring, but the methodical tracing of his face with the weapon attached to her foot was indicative of a premeditated assault. A sigh signaled the end of this play-time as she drug the tip of her stiletto down the center of his forehead, scratching his nose, and onto his lips. It lay at rest there for a moment. The opposing heel slid down his throat, poked gently at both nipples and then followed a path down the center of his sternum where it would ultimately stop at his crotch. She wiggled the heel of the platform to help her find the exact location of his scrotum.

In this now precarious position, he once again felt the surge of adrenaline from not knowing what was happening. He was harder than ever, being at the mercy of this beautiful woman who continually toyed with him. His eyes constantly switched between looking up at her and the heels that were torturing him so well. He felt so enraptured that he wanted to make her happy. He wanted to say, "I love you!" The ecstasy was making him into a gullible, overly happy twit. But he remained trapped in his silent prison, only fondly looking up at her with adoring eyes.

"I see you haven't cleaned my heels yet, slave." she giggled and twirled her hair. "And you know you have to clean every part of my shoe before you get to suck on my toes!" He looked up at her expectingly.

"So clean my heels, bitch!" she screamed violently, quickly followed by her typical psychotic giggle.

She hinted at opening his mouth by prodding the stiletto into his lips. Still quizzically peering up at her, he had no time to react when she pressed her opposing spike firmly into his crotch. The heel dug straight down into his scrotum, sending a sharp pain through his groin. His body's immediate response was to scream and jerk forward. This, however, allowed her other stiletto to enter his mouth. He practically swallowed it as his scream was muffled by the insertion of a gag. The spike pressed him back down to the ground, flat.

"You see how simple that was, foot bitch? Now keep cleaning."

His eyes now watering from the pain and the gag reflex, he left his mouth open around the heel.

"Keeeeep cleaning."

Slowly, but obediently, he closed his lips around it.

"That's a good little foot bitch. Keep sucking on my heel!"

The now inserted heel began to oscillate up and down in his mouth. He found himself uneasily holding onto it with his lips at first, but slowly began to lose the self consciousness of the situation.

"I knew you were going to be my bitch when I first saw you," she increased the vigorousness with which she pumped her heel in his mouth. "So I hopped on your lap and took all of your money. Now you're here, on the ground, cleaning my shoes like a fucking good little slave."

Her other shoe occasionally ground into his crotch. The sensation of his predicament aroused him so much he began frantically reaching for his genatalia, loosening his belt, and pulling out a massive erection.

She slammed the sole of her platform down on his dick as soon as it emerged, making a loud smacking sound in the process. He choked and gagged on the heel in his mouth again, eyes watering as before. Now bringing both heels together, she pressed them deeply beneath his chin forcing his head upward. He cried in pain but did not attempt to move, perhaps paralyzed with the extremity of sensation arising from this painful predicament. Finally allowing him to ease, she ran her hand through her neon hair and looked down at him, saying quite relaxingly, "I get off first, bitch. And since it seems you have no manners AND no morals, I suppose I will have to punish you now." A familiar giggle followed.

One heel was pressed into his sternum as the other heel pressed strongly into his lower abdomen. She stood off the bed, balancing gracefully on top of him. The heels sunk lower into his flesh. Her arms splayed out in a balancing fashion, a satisfactory smile on her face.

"Aaaaaggggghhhhhh! Shit!" he moaned as he tried to wiggle.

Easily pinned and helpless, she couldn't help but continue to giggle at his plight. "You see, I always win. So when I say to shut the fuck up and lick my shit, you do so without playing with your dick. Or else I will fucking stomp holes in you all night bitch ass fuck slave! Do you understand?"

He looked up at her in terror, but knowingly conceded now pinned to the ground beneath 100 pounds and two spikes. She stomped furiously, one heel after the other, into his flesh. Each time, the heels felt like a knife driving into his flesh, but each time they were withdrawn there was no puncture mark. The ecstasy amplified the experience an exponential amount, to the point he felt like he was going to come and cry every single time she stepped on him. Words were forming in his mind, but he lay there helplessly watching this enviously beautiful woman pound him with her shoes.

In a conclusive manner, she threw her hair once more and stated quite royally, "Now, do not move." She inched closer on his chest, both heels sinking into his skin. Carefully balanced, she placed one sole in his face and pressed it forcefully to the ground. Suddenly, he knew what she was doing, but it was too late. The other heel came off his chest, the sole pressing into his lips, the heel digging into his neck. The feeling of immense pressure, combined with the stab driven into his neck literally made his entire body quake. His dick was rock hard. She stood on top of his head for some twenty seconds, like a proud warrior over a fallen foe. Ultimately, the heel slipped from his neck and lightly lacerated it as she came off of him.

Her laughter rang into his ears and through his entire body as he rolled on the floor, now unsure of the sensation pulsating through him. He saw her incredibly sexy heels walking around him, each time they hit the ground urging him to hardness. Still transfixed and entrapped by her smell, her aura of dominance, those hypnotizing heels, and her outrageous beauty, he wriggled closer to sniff her feet once more. The equilibrium of power had fully shifted to her side, allowing her to assert any form of sexual dominance she desired.

She began to think of what else she could do to make him prove that he wanted her. As her thoughts raced, she sucked on the finger she had been nibbling previously. One thought struck her as insidiously humiliating and pleasure fulfilling, and prompted her to slide her now wet finger down her back and into her ass crack.

"We still have a long night ahead of us fuck slave. I know that you're a good foot bitch. But I'm rolling and I want to get off now. Sucking my beautiful toes won't get me off, slave! Maybe you're good for something else?"

To be continued...