Renaissance House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his balls against her chin and her nose in his navel, she grasped his hands and moved them to her tits. She needn't do more; he naturally clutched and squeezed the aptly named fun bags. His sense of dominance had peaked. So, as she swallowed his dick, he swelled thicker, lifted his ass off the chair and spewed in her mouth.

She backed off so that his knob rested halfway on her tongue and massaged his hypersensitive nerves while taking and swallowing his milky discharge.

Connor had watched the video through its progression. His own cock was tumescent and he opened his fly for self-relief. The video faded to black. At that moment, Milly, the college coed, entered the room in real-time. She saw Connor about to take his business in hand and called out her jovial opposition.

"Hey, there, big boy. Not so fast. I guess you enjoyed my video. No need to be selfish with the goods. Let me help take care of that."

She stood before him as he held his cock in one hand, staring at his fantasy intruder. Her blouse, if anything, was even more strained across her breasts. She ignored unbuttoning, gripped the button bands, and tore them open. Her marvelous tits popped into view, bare of any other covering, the bra left off for expediency.

Connor stared at the video apparition come true. Milly wiggled a shimmy to add to his delight and she was no slouch about getting right down to business.

She squatted at his groin and pressed the fleshy mounds around his handheld manhood. He drew his hand away as she surrounded his erection with warm cleavage.

"Do you like this?" she cooed.

"Yes, young lady, very nice" he croaked.

Milly smiled and wiggled her fun bags along his shaft to stimulate his penile nerves. She dipped her head to smooch the cock head poking out of the erotic tunnel. Another waggling stroke brought more out and her lips captured the head. She relaxed her press and initiated the oral in and out strokes while her boobs dangled free. A deep plunge brought his knob to the edge of her gullet.

All the while she watched his face and reveled in the progression of expressions as his ardor rose in her manipulations. He had been massively stimulated by the video, even more so now with her appearance and her eagerness to please him.

He was ready and a low rumble emerged from his throat. His eyes closed as his head rolled back and back arched up. She pulled back and aimed at her face as the first rope spurted out.

"Yes... yes... yes... on my face... on my face!"

She sprayed the following ropes of sperm everywhere as her hands furiously stroked his erection. He went through the sequence of ejaculations until able to relax back and behold his, or rather her, unique cosmetic artistry. She had a spider web of sperm lines scattered across her smiling face.

Connor was amazed at how the percolation buildup of video and reality had produced his copious discharge. He was shrinking in her grasp but she wasn't finished, carefully taking his softened cock past her lips and sucking hard, seeking to extract any latent dregs lingering in his urethra.

With her face painted and his genitals cleansed inside and out, she leaned back and used her fingers to gather and consume his manly gift.

"I think you liked that. Was my performances, video and real, to your satisfaction? If not, I can stay and do something else if you like."

Connor's voice was low, a weariness in its tone.

"You were magnificent, my dear. I can't think of anything else for now. I'm spent, physically and emotionally, thanks to you."

"Okay, sir. Bye for now. Maybe you'll be back someday and get my full services, both throat and cunt. I'd be good to you."

"Maybe" the weary patron allowed.

Milly grabbed her torn blouse and bounced out of the room. Connor sat nearly exhausted when the door opened again and Lady Heather glided in.

"Connor, how do you feel? Tired, I'm sure. How about some rest in your room and then a special performance by a young lady who has seen you here and requested a private audience? You up for a special encounter?"

Connor could only nod and agree. Lady Heather escorted him to his room and said someone would come for him in a few hours. He laid down and dozed off.

Connor's mind came awake at a gentle shaking of his elbow. Sophia had returned to guide him on the next leg of his journey. She clothed him in a sarong waist wrap. The loose fabric left his cock and balls covered but still free. His walk let him feel the air move down below and comfort his well-used manhood. His torso and feet were bare, the minimal outfit designed for ease of access.

She took him to a moderate-sized room with an open floor space in half of it and a large collection of different-sized upholstered pillows occupying the other. Sophia placed him on the pillow pile and whispered in his ear "Enjoy..."

His nose sensed a fragrance, like a smoky floweriness. The airborne micro-chemicals seemed to lull his curious mind into an accepting mood, a Zen-like mindfulness, alert to his body's presence in the now.

A tinkle of small bells caught his attention. A feminine form emerged from a small curtained alcove. She was clad in a cascade of thin pastel-colored silks, from her gathered hair coif down to her bare feet. They concealed her form, much as Middle Eastern women did. Only wide sinuous arm movements accompanied her slow dance steps, timed to the faint background flute and percussion music.

She sashayed slowly into the open floor space, her graceful moves alluding to her flexibility with belly dance figure 8s pops and deep backward body bends beneath the silky drapes.

As she faced her one-man audience with her hips swinging smoothly side to side, her hands rose to her hair bun and unclipped the head silks. They fluttered down to her waist, revealing the top half of her body.

Connor first noticed her face with the high cheekbones but the shape of her eyes was hidden behind a translucent headband. Her breasts were boosted by a jeweled top, holding her chest meat in tight high mount. She saw his eyes focus there and, with a smile and a shoulder shimmy, gave him a saucy hint of what he might soon discover about her fluid fun bags.

She spied his hand sneak beneath his sarong for a little penile adjustment. Her performance so far seemed well received and she continued her planned routine.

When she waggled her hips in a slow pirouette, the silk skirts fluttered outward, exposing her legs beneath the long silk skirt panels, but still veiling her groin and ass. The side slits flashed a generous view of toned bare legs, typical of a female that practiced extended dance exercises.

His attention returned to her chest where shimmies timed with the music swayed her costume packing boobs side to side. Her arms bent behind her back; the motions of her elbows told that her hands were fiddling with the bespangled bra strap. The cups loosened and the hands swung about to her chest. She cupped her bra as she leaned forward. A look at him, a smile, and a lowering of hands exposed her breasts in dangling down view. Another wiggle reminded Connor of her earlier hint for his intimate discovery.

The music picked up a faster beat and her movements matched the increased tempo.

Rising again, she kept moving into a deep back bend, her torso nearly horizontal. Her arms hung down nearly to the floor and her wrist bangles rang tinny tolls to accompany the background music. She held the pose, her breasts now forming fat torso disks. Another shimmy at a quicker pace showed their fluid pliancy.

Smoothly resuming her stand, she lifted her hands skyward or, for this indoor performance, towards the ceiling. Her dance moves now rolled her bare tummy muscles; the six-pack she had developed through her fitness regimen. The movements bobbed her chest and her breasts rose and fell in time with her abdominal undulations.

Connor imaged that sensuous frontal motion against his body; his embedded erection's coronal vee scraped against her soft wet inner membranes when her tummy and hips rolled in synch and her stiff nipples abrased his nipples.

Her arms had been forming snake patterns overhead but fell to place her hands at the waist catches of the silk lower veils. The rear panel fell away behind her. Another slow half-pirouette accompanied her naked ass waggles that jangled the golden belt bangles. Another unclasping while facing away lost the front panel. She continued to turn and her plush pussy came into his view.

Her lower body now was covered by only the bangle belted waistband. Her visible groin area was shaved clean. The hip and belly rolls continued, now demonstrating her whole-body fitness, which she inferred could soon be active on his embedded cock, if he so chose. Connor definitely knew he would so choose.

At last, she unclipped the bejeweled wide belt and it fell away leaving her sexy flexible body bare save for the eye band and ear and wrist jewelry.

The tempo of the music slowed. She slid down to the floor and slithered almost on her belly. Her nipples nearly grazed the floorboards as she twisted her head up to hold his gaze through the translucent eyeband as he looked down on her cat-slinking body.

She continued her stalking-like crawl, gracefully moving over his feet, dragging her nipples on his slightly spread legs. She stopped only long enough to unknot his sarong, flipping aside the fabric to expose his raging hardon.

She continued her sensual climb, touching his erection with her nipples. She moved her face close to his as he sensed her minty breath when she touched her cheek to his. She pressed him with her naked body into a seductive cuddle among the folds and puffs of the pile of pillows, her arms circling his neck. Connor's breathing and the background music with its change to a slow drum beat were the only sounds heard.

A quick adjustment of her hips brought his tip to her nether lips and she pushed and pulled, spreading moisture along his shaft as she thrust the large knob and fat shaft deep inside her tightness. Then she locked her heels behind his knees and really got down to work, timing her strokes to the music beat.

His earlier thought became real when she engaged her torso and hip muscles in a series of strokes and belly rolls that massaged his hypersensitive cock along her warm wet vaginal channel.

She was uninhibited as she engaged their bodies with intertwined contortioned fucking, her body in sinuous motion. She had a take-charge attitude and a surprising awareness of a man's reactions to her sensuous touches and talents.

On the in strokes, she loosened her cunt to ease his deepest penetration. On the out strokes, she clamped down and pressed his vee tight against her slippery tissues.

Connor didn't know what to do with his hands. He laid then on her moving ass but that seemed superfluous. She didn't need help with direction or power. He popped his hips, trying to match her moves with countermoves. She stopped and shushed his attempts with soft whispers.

"No, dear man of mine, let me do it."

He learned that lesson quickly and relaxed back, allowing her to continue to lead the copulation tempo. He finally just hugged lightly on her torso as she kept up the sensual rhythm that was building him towards a crescendo. Her throat elicited a low sound that soothed his ears.

The music tempo rose and receded and the naked belly dancer followed its lead. She gave quick cyclical bursts that built him higher then slow strokes that held him at a plateau of pleasure. On each cycle, he felt her rub her stiff clitoris on his pubic bone.

She took him to the peak of pleasure. He nearly blacked out as he spewed the best orgasm of the weekend which left him completely drained. The little dancer joined him in that mutual carnal gratification; she had used her movements to self-stimulate during the fantastic sex.

He floated out of his mental fog into renewed awareness. He pondered her attractiveness and found this sexual artiste an uncanny physical likeness to his young bride of years ago. Her grand teardrop tits, the broad brown areolae, and toned hips and legs. He noticed her creamy skin, wavy brunette hair, and vaguely familiar body scents. He reminisced about the combination of pussy musk and flowery perfume in his marital bed. This little darling in his arms had hummed to a background tune while she fucked, not a moan, more of an inner song of amorous joy, just as his wife had.

She lifted her face before his and slid away her eye mask. Connor saw the same blue eyes of his wife, the same ones those maternal genes had passed down to his youngest daughter Irina.

He tried to pull back but she held him in a close embrace, tightly wrapping her bare arms and legs around his naked body. His erection was softer but the knob was still inside his offspring's pussy, lightly clutched by her youthful tight muscle ring. She clenched a cunt clasp and he felt the now familiar pressure at his knob and corona, like her pussy was trying to pull his shaft back inside.

Despite his surprise, he was unable to suppress a moan at the knob-sucking sensation. She giggled at his instinctive reaction but understood he was perplexed by the gravity of his discovery.

"It's okay, Daddy. You know I'm in grad school at Tulane, studying physical therapy. My lab instructor noticed my interest in more than corporal muscle and body manipulations. After impressing him with my sexual finesse during a short intense affair, he moved on to his next student of choice, but not before referring me to Lady Heather for some non-scholastic special studies. I have been working here for extra money and real-world exercises. In addition to grading my schoolwork, he, and the other professors, stop by here occasionally to check on my erotic training progress."

Irina paused to let that sink in before continuing her tale.

"I am looking forward to achieving my PT license so I can practice my real interest in sexual therapy without the pesky moralistic legalities."

Connor took it all in but his face showed his disappointment in Irina's chosen line of work, especially considering their familial relationship. Irina consoled his angst.

"There's no shame in this. Mom would want you happy, I want you happy, your friends want you happy. We're all trying our best."

She kissed his face and hugged her bare firm nipples hard against his chest. Her body leaned up and her fingers ran little rubs on his face, neck, chest, and even a circle on his nipple, letting him feel her presence as he digested the situation. Her voice took on a conspiratorial tone as her fingers dropped to tap lovingly on his half-soft erection.

"By chance, one of your golf buddies happened on me here. He had been your guest at picnics and parties. I resisted his advances on that first visit; it felt wrong to fuck a middle-aged man I knew as a family acquaintance. I tried to get away with a frantic scramble while locked with him inside my bedroom.

"But when he caught me, pinned me down, and forced himself inside me, I came like a rocket. And then the sky didn't fall when he finished off in my cunt, so I accepted it as fate and assumed the world would keep turning. He stayed the night and I was more willing; I had two more tremendous orgasms with him from the guilty pleasure. By morning, I was hooked on stranger sex.

"I approached Lady Heather about my doubts and conflicted emotions. She persuaded me that when I was a practicing sexual PT professional, I would need to accept the clients as they were regardless of any self-reluctance."

Now Irina's brow furrowed in concern when the story turned really personal.

"That first man shared his discovery with the others and it has been a veritable train of your friends who have giddily taken turns, on their sequential weekend visits, in coaching and critiquing my foreplay dance techniques after fucking me. My orgasms have been unimaginable. I looked forward to their obvious puritanical delight in again and again ravaging their friend's nubile daughter.

"When you didn't respond to their local attempts at feminine connections, we all conspired to give you this intimate incest to get over your melancholy and help you get back in the saddle."

Her face brightened with another thought.

"So how did I do? Did you notice the background music and scents. I mixed my own music track to accompany my settled foreplay sequence. That way the music follows my lead rather than me adjusting to someone else's tunes.

"And how did you like the fragrances? Another special touch of incense and pheromones. All in all, a specialized comprehensive experience to rouse even the most jaded man to rekindle his latent libido."

Connor just lay there deep in thought as his daughter eagerly sought his approval. He hugged her tighter and whispered his accolades in her ear. Satisfied she was on the right track; she kept the night train on schedule.

She helped her father lay out in weary repose. For the rest of the night, she demonstrated her growing expertise in sexual therapy: handjob, blowjob and more pussy play.

On their last copulation, she relented her control and let him drive the pace in a rousing missionary fuck. He banged away in his lust; the solid thrusts wavered her high-spread legs and rang the little symbol bells on her anklets in time with his power stroke rhythm. She hummed her joyful song throughout her cock pounding.

She thereby physically and audibly assured him of her concern for his health and happiness now and in the future. She departed at dawn with a sweet 'see you later', not a goodbye.

Lady Heather arrived before he could rouse himself to dress. She offered assistance and his new playful nature agreed, wondering if he would finally know what was really under the close-fit gown.

"Marie!"

A uniformed maid entered with an armful of towels and his freshly laundered street clothes. Her half-bra corset exposed the upper half-moons of her nipples. She took him to an ensuite bath cleansed him and clothed him, but remained semi-clothed and professional herself.

Lady Heather was seated in the entry parlor as Connor was escorted in by his bathing maid. Lady Heather dismissed her; she curtsied with a "Oui, madame".

Lady Heather patted the cushion beside her. He took his bidden place.

She asked a few questions about his attitude regarding the Renaissance House's methods. She asked follow-up questions, probing his mood and attitude. She sounded like a psychologist, and she may well have been, albeit having veered into this unique therapeutic niche.

Satisfied with his satisfaction, she offered referrals to other Midwest-associated havens closer to his home where he could continue his therapy with another variety of female therapist assistants. Including, she added with a whisper and a wink, his colleagues' wives and daughters, all anonymously, of course.

12