Renata's Vacation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers

'That kind of action will earn you punishment, my little one,' I told her, and she looked up at me with an unreadable expression, which contained fear, longing, and love. My heart went out to her.

The merest push sent the dress cascading over her hips and down to make a pool at her feet, and she was left standing naked, in just her stilettos.

'Shoes, too, please,' said Lotte, and Eva stepped down out of her totteringly high heels.

'Renata,' said Lotte, 'would you please fit her with these, while I get ready myself? I think they are things you are familiar with.' She pushed a wheeled box to me across the floor. It had three compartments with graphic representations of hands above one, feet above another, whilst the third had a lid over it, and bore no picture.

In the first compartment, I found broad handcuffs, joined by a foot of heavy chain, which I used to secure Eva's wrists. The second contained ankle restraints, joined by a slightly longer chain, which I soon had in place. I opened the box to find a broad collar, with a ring set into it. I clipped it in place around the blonde's graceful neck.

As I finished, I looked around in surprise to see that Lotte had divested herself of the brown dress, and now wore a completely transparent long white gown. I thought she looked gorgeous. She had virtually no breasts, but huge buds of nipples, which stood out prominently on her incredibly thin body. I would have thought her anorexic, but for the obvious health that shone in her complexion, her hair and from her eyes. I wanted her, and she knew it. She moved close to me, and held my hand in hers, which had long, artistic fingers, with talons of nails. Her perfume was an intoxicating musk.

'Later, darling,' she whispered, reading my mind, then, louder, 'I see the slave is prepared. We should go.'

Eva looked at me, still not knowing what was going on. It was time to enlighten her.

'You wanted to be marked,' I told her, 'and now you shall be!'

Her eyes widened, and her mouth opened and closed, but nothing came out, as we walked slowly down a corridor, now on stone paving, and through huge oak door. It was cold, and there was a sound of vaguely ecclesiastical music, which grew in volume as we walked, Eva's chains dragging and making it difficult for her.

When we turned into a chamber at the end, I saw that it was a deliberate attempt at a dungeon, with ring-bolts on the walls at various heights, and several wooden implements of torture, including something I recognised as a rack. In one corner burned a small brazier, with iron implements projecting from it. The sight of it caused Eva to cry out, 'Oh no, Miss Renata, please! No!'

'It's what you asked for,' I told her, 'any more of that, and I'll have you whipped first, but then, you'd like that, you slut, wouldn't you?'

The light was not strong, but I realised we had an audience. Helmut, and a young couple were standing along the far wall, and watched as I unchained Eva's wrists, and cuffed her to two ring-bolts, high up on one wall.

Lotte came and ran a hand down her smooth back, pausing where her red stripes had still not faded after the whipping I had inflicted on her in London.

'Mmmm, very pretty,' she said, 'but you are right, she needs a mark. Where would you like it?'

Without a word, I raised my skirt, showing her the brand Doña Francisca had given me. She put her hand to it, tracing its border, then looked me in the eyes, and just hooded her own eyes ever so slightly. I was in no doubt as to her message.

Eva, meantime, was trembling in her bond, making her chains clank slightly. Lotte delayed no further, and went over to the brazier, checking the irons placed there. When she had selected the correct one, she showed it m, and I saw the inverse of the image I carried on my arse. I nodded.

'We let it cool slightly,' she said, and then, without further ado, thrust the near red-hot iron hard against Eva's tender buttock. There was a terrible scream from her, a sizzling and the sweet smell of cooking flesh. Eva's head hung down lifelessly in her bonds – he had passed out, which was normal.

Helmut and the couple helped us carry her back to the dressing room, where we laid her

Face down on a padded bench while Lotte dressed her brand with antiseptic cream, gauze and padded dressings. She came to after a while, and we gave her tea, dressed her and organised a taxi for her back to the hotel and bed.

I, meantime, had something else on my mind. Lotte suggested I might like to have a drink with her, and I readily agreed. She and Helmut had a suite of their own.

'Doesn't he mind?' I asked her, when we were cosy on her sofa .

'Not at all,' she said, 'but all I've seen is your brand, and you've seen just about all of me.'

'We'll soon put that right,' I said, lifting my dress over my head. The last night of my holiday was going to b a good one.

Calandria
Calandria
341 Followers