Renatta Goes to the Beach

Story Info
Older woman finds young, hung stud at the nude beach.
2.8k words
4.33
240.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my sixtieth birthday I decided to do something I had always wanted to try but had never quite had the courage to do: Go to a nude beach and bare my admittedly older but otherwise lean, cute, naked little body for all to see. It had been eight years since my husband left me for the cliche younger secretary in his office, and I decided it was high time to start living again. I wanted to begin by doing something bold and daring and totally out of character. The mere thought of going naked in public and being seen by young well-hung men with their big bare dicks out on display really turned me on!

So after a little research on the internet, I discovered a popular "clothing optional" hideaway called Gunnison Beach, located on the Jersey shore, only about a 45 minute drive from my house. The first sunny weekend that came, I loaded up my canvas tote bag with sunscreen, an oversized beach towel, a giant bottle of water, a bag of trail mix--and off I went.

I wore a scanty cotton sun dress with no underwear, along with my wide-brimmed straw hat, sunglasses, and a pair of sandals. I admit that feeling the breeze blow across my nearly naked body as I drove got me off to a randy start. I started to lubricate before I even got on the Jersey Turnpike. By the time I pulled into the parking lot at Sandy Hook, there was a sizable wet spot on the seat of my sun dress. How embarrassing! No matter--in no time at all, I wouldn't even be wearing it any more.

I gasped slightly to myself as I crossed the footpath and set foot on the beach. Off in the distance, past the clothed sunbathers, I could see my first far-away glimpses of nude brown bodies dotting the shoreline. As I got closer and closer to the clothing optional area, I was growing breathless with anticipation--both to be seen naked as well as freely gawk at all the wonderful naked men.

Not to be disappointed, I saw a lot of good-looking young bodies strewn about the beach. Of course, there were quite a few out-of-shape folks too--hardcore "nudists" judging by their deep brown all-over tans--but some real lookers too. I surmised a lot of the young, gorgeous men all clumped together were probably gay, seeing as there were no salivating women among them. What pride these guys must have taken in their lean, cut, gym-toned bodies! For the first time in too many years, I happily gazed upon the sight of other men's penises. My husband wasn't all that large down there--maybe average at best--so I was in my glory when I saw some of the spectacular specimens of meaty male members hanging around! It had been decades since the wild days of my youth when I had a steady supply of all the big cock I wanted. This little stroll was bringing back fond memories!

As I looked for a place to plant myself down for the day, I spied a cute young couple, probably in their late 20s or early 30s. The woman was, for whatever reason, clad in a modest one-piece bathing suit, but her hubby or boyfriend was quite nude. I decided to stake out my claim about ten feet or so behind them. Truth is, I was captivated by their body language. He was lying flat on his back, hands behind his head, while she lay with her head on his hipbone, eyes fixed straight ahead on his rather plump-looking penis which lay in repose along his flat stomach. She had the most devilish smile on her face, as she repeatedly licked her lips, as if she were contemplating gobbling him up for lunch.

I dropped my beach bag and spread out my big towel. Then without wasting another second, I shucked off my sandals, pulled the sun dress over my head, stuffed it in the bag, put my hat back on, and then just stood there, letting the sea breeze caress my naked body. No, I wasn't going to win the hottest babe on the beach contest, but I was proud of how I looked. I am still lean and trim thanks to years of avid swimming, biking, and eating right, and even my boobs are still relatively firm, considering my ample 36 C bra size. My areolas are the size of silver dollars, and very sensitive, so my nipples perked right up in the breeze. Wow, this was fun! I was really actually doing it--going naked on a public beach. It was a gloriously liberating feeling.

After a while, I sat down and started a happy session of people watching. Big ones, small ones, brown ones, pink ones--people of all shapes and sizes to be seen. I had to admit to myself, though, that what I liked most of all was looking at the guys who had the biggest dicks. And there were quite a few. I saw some little shriveled boyish weenies too, for sure--but I spotted some nice hearty man-sized cocks as well. My eyes were glued to their crotches as the men strolled along the beach, their big knockwursts swaying with each step. I hoped my sunglasses would conceal the fact that I was a cock-crazy "dirty old woman"...and apparently a latent "size queen" to boot.

Eventually I sat down and stretched out on my beach towel, feeling the even heat of the sun baking every square inch of my flesh. My eyes were shut in bliss when my reverie was broken by a male voice,' Excuse me. Excuse me, ma'am?"

I opened my eyes and at my feet stood a muscular, tan pair of legs and a very large, heavy set of flaccid male genitals. Raising my gaze higher, I beheld a clean-cut young man, probably in his early twenties. "Excuse me, ma'am, but I was wondering, might you have any extra water or a drink of any kind? I'm really thirsty and stupidly neglected to pack anything to drink."

"Oh, let me see if I can help you," I answered, sounding motherly. "I have this water bottle here in my beach bag. I've already put my mouth on it, but if you're really thirsty, that may not matter to you."

"No, that doesn't matter. Just a little sip is all I need. I'm just so parched."

I took out the bottle, removed the cap, and extended the open bottle up to him. I couldn't help thrilling to the fact that my hand was now only a few inches from his rather impressive-looking male equipment. He reached down, took the bottle, and then threw his head back in a long swig. As he did this, his genitals jiggled. I was delighted to witness this from my perfect eye-level vantage point. I scooted forward a bit so that my face was even closer to his goods.

He extended the bottle back to me and said, "Thank you so much. You saved my life."

"No problem. Have some more." With that, he took another thirsty chug as I once again scooted yet little closer--close enough to practically bump into his manhood as it dangled only an inch or so from my face. What a view! Any closer and his plum-sized cock-head would have grazed my forehead!

"Wow. That hit the spot. Thanks again." I told him it was no big deal and, looking up at him with his bare penis right in my line of sight, I invited him to sit down with me. "My name is Renatta. Yours?"

"I'm Doug." We gradually got acquainted as my new and very naked and very well-endowed friend Doug sat next to me, cross-legged, leaving his big package to rest heavily between his legs on my beach towel. I tried not to stare but couldn't help it.

We chatted and chatted, as I kept stealing glances at his wide, veiny cock and bull-like set of balls. I so badly wanted to get my face close to his organs again as it had been before, when he stood over me. But that would have to wait just a bit.

At one point, during our conversation, Doug looked kind of distracted and then gasped and said, "Woe!" as if startled. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"Look...over there." He motioned toward the young couple in front of us. The woman had finally done it: she had started to swirl her tongue all over her partner's penis, and would periodically pop the head in her mouth, suck it for a while, and then let it pop back out noisily for another round of eager licking. In seconds, the man was sporting a full erection--and a rather decent-sized, perhaps seven-inch one, at that. The woman licked up and down, every inch of his shaft, and even licked and sucked on his testicles.

Well, this made me horny as could be, and I could see it was having an effect on my young friend too. His cock had started to plump up even bigger and began to telescope outward, adding a few inches to his flaccid length.

"My oh my. What shocking behavior in public!" I protested. "Of course, it kind of turns me on," I admitted softly.

Doug stammered a bit incoherently, then said, "Yeah, uh, me too!"

With that, I became more daring than I ever thought I could be and I reached down and casually placed the palm of my hand on the inside of Doug's thigh as we silently watched the young beauty fellate her man. When he didn't flinch or otherwise object, I continued to rest my hand on Doug's leg, and ever so delicately began to stroke his thigh and allow my fingertips to glide increasingly close to his ball sac.

We just kept watching the x-rated cock-sucking exhibition in front of us and acted as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Again, I looked for signs of discomfort or protest, but saw none. So I playfully lapsed into my best Little Red Riding Hood imitation, looked Doug in the eyes and said exaggeratedly, "Oooh, what nice THIGHS you have my darling!" He chucked. So I continued caressing his thigh, allowing my fingernails to graze his balls a few times. The stimulation caused his sac to tighten up a little, but he appeared otherwise unphased. With that, I turned my hand over, slid my upturned fingers completely underneath his scrotum and jiggled it up and down repeatedly. When he merely closed his eyes and sighed, I grew yet bolder. "And what big BALLS you have, my sweet! As I said "balls," I firmly grasped him by the nutsack and playfully shook it from side to side. Its contents felt heavy and huge, like a pair of farm-fresh eggs.

Doug looked surprised, but utterly turned on and pleased. His penis jumped up to full mast almost immediately at this point, and I was quite impressed with its size. It was well over eight inches now, maybe even nine or more. Sensing no resistance, I continued my little game. "And such a big DICK we have here, my young friend!" With that, I batted his rigid pole a few times with the palm of my hand, and then slowly closed my fingers around his thick shaft and began to squeeze. Neither one of us was laughing or grinning now as the sexual tension was becoming overwhelming. Without uttering another word, I simply began to massage and stroke Doug's big rod. In silence, we looked all around the beach to make sure no one was watching us, and then I just kept pulling and stroking, jerking my new friend off. In utter quiet I masturbated Doug, faster then slower then faster again. His organ felt positively hot in my hands, obscenely engorged as it was with blood. He was so thick, I couldn't get my fingers all the way around his circumference. This was the biggest cock I had held in years.

After about 15 or 20 minutes of mutually blissful stroking, Doug whispered, "You really better stop that soon. It feels great, of course, but I'm on the verge of coming and that wouldn't be very polite to make a mess all over your hand and blanket.

"Don't be silly," I whispered hotly into his ear. "The towel is washable and so am I. I love this huge cock of yours and I'm not gonna stop playing with it until you squirt a big load of cum all over the place." Within only a minute or two of me saying that, he stopped holding back and began to fire volley after volley of thick, creamy sperm into the air, which impressed me once again by the sheer volume of ejaculate that spewed forth. I had cum on my hands and wrists, my belly, my thighs, calves, and ankles, and even some high up on my left tit from one particularly high-powered spurt.

"Wow, that felt amazing!" Doug sighed, as his cock gradually softened in my grip. I was quick to tell him how much I enjoyed it too, and then, as a gesture of appreciation, I bent forward and kissed away the last little bit of semen oozing out of him. After catching our breath, we walked down to the water and rinsed ourselves off. I did, however, leave the cum that was on my tit in place as a kind of souvenir. Still feeling emboldened, I grabbed Doug's flaccid penis as we walked back to the beach towel and pulled him all the way there by it. That certainly raised a few eyebrows from onlookers as this woman who looked old enough to be this kid's grandmother did such a naughty thing.

We sat down and rested for a while in the sun. For my own amusement and perhaps to shock anyone who insisted on staring at the old lady and her young stud, I kept my fingers wrapped around Doug's dick for the remainder of the afternoon, never letting go for more than a second or two. Even when we lay on our backs, side by side, I rested my hand on Doug's solar plexus, clutching his manhood the entire time. Anyone walking by could not have missed the expression of pride on my face as I held and squeezed the firm, thick, almost constantly erect penis that must have looked especially gigantic in my petite little hand.

As the sun began to set, it started to get chilly and we decided to call it a day. Still grasping my new-found prize, I said, "You know Doug, if you like, you can come to the nude beach with me any time. I'll keep this beautiful big cock of yours busy, and when evening comes, we can go back to my place, where we can shower up and have dinner, and then maybe you'll even let me suck on it and feed me some of that sweet, thick cum for dessert!" He replied simply by moaning in sensual ecstasy and kissing me feverishly on the lips.

Although there is almost a 35-year age difference between us, Doug has been my naked boy toy ever since that first day on the beach. That was over two years ago. I make him take off his clothes as soon as he enters my house, and I play with his big cock constantly, whether I'm dressed or not. I love to suck him or jerk him off, and watch him shoot his unusually copious loads of cum. Even if we're just sitting around casually watching TV, I snuggle up close to him and massage or suck on his cock, sometimes for hours, making sure to slow down if he gets too close to the verge of ejaculating. It's great fun to prolong his eruption, and the delay usually makes it all the more explosive when he does finally let loose!

I don't even let him pee unless I'm in the bathroom, holding his dick for him. I love to aim it all around the toilet bowl and make it splash. When he's finished, I usually kneel down and suck off the last few drops of urine. (I don't mind it; it actually turns me on!) Lately I've even gotten into having him pee on my face or into my mouth when we're in the tub together. Anything to be close to that big cock-head. We do fuck sometimes of course--maybe once a week or so--but for some reason, I actually prefer to make him cum in my mouth--or on my face or hair or stomach or tits. I just love to watch that big veiny monster up close as it spurts all that thick semen! Guess it's just kind of my revenge against my no-good husband that I get off on having such a handsome young man with such big dick to play with. I feel so young again--because I have Doug's huge penis as my own personal fountain of youth!