Rendevous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nods and smiles slightly.

Babygirl goes right into the stall, noticing thankfully how clean it is. She stops in front of the toilet and turns around, facing the door and Daddy.

Daddy smiles at the man before letting the door swing shut behind him. He latches it and turns towards Babygirl, not even listening to make sure the man has left before he begins.

"Sit down." He says, drawing his jacket off of his back and hanging it on the coathook on the inside of the door.

Babygirl drops onto the toilet seat with a thump, her arousal rising to a fever pitch. She wiggles on the seat, knowing what is coming.

Daddy moves towards her, stopping when he stands right in front of her. His hand comes up and grasps his zipper, pausing there. He tilts his head slightly to one side as he looks down at her.

"What do you want, Babygirl?" He asks.

"I want your cock, Daddy." She immediately answers, "I want your cock in my mouth."

They both hear a slight movement from outside the stall, the man who has not left yet. Babygirl grits her teeth to keep from moaning wantonly as she realizes how slutty she is acting within earshot of a perfect stranger.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, Babygirl." Daddy says, slowly drawing his zipper down.

"Me t-too, Daddy." She stammers, eyes glued to his crotch. Her tongue flicks once over her lips.

Daddy unzips and unbuttons his pants and then unbuckles his belt. He slides his pants down his legs and stands back up straight. The front of his boxers bulges out, and at the end of the cylinder of cloth encasing his manhood she sees a dark patch of material, where his precum is already copiously oozing.

Unable to resist Babygirl leans forward and mashes her lips against that damp spot, moaning as she suckles at the material, swirling her tongue over it and tasting Daddy's essence. The flavor makes her whimper and squeeze her legs tight together as her drooling cunt threatens to burst yet again. But she stems the tide, knowing she doesn't have permission...yet.

Daddy growls as her lips rub hard against his engorged crown, his hands coming up to her shoulders.

"Such a bad little slut." He hisses. "Can't even wait for Daddy to take his cock out first."

"Mmm hmm!" Babygirl moans into his cock, shamelessly kissing her Daddy's manhood.

"Very well, then." Daddy says. "If you want it so bad, you can have it!"

Daddy shoves Babygirl back and his hands skin his boxers down his thighs. His hard cock springs up from its confines and stands up proud and firm. Babygirl drinks it in for a moment. Daddy's cock is not porn-star huge, but it is hot and hard, well proportioned, and finally all hers. She sees a slimy snail trail of precum glistening from the tip of his crown down the underside of his shaft, snaking towards his swollen full balls.

Daddy reaches out and grabs the back of Babygirl's head.

"Open." He commands.

Babygirl's mouth yawns open, lips puckered, tongue protruding slightly. She pants in anticipation of her first taste of her owner's cock.

Daddy smoothly guides his length into Babygirl's mouth, groaning as the hot silky interior enfolds him like a velvet blanket. He pushes until his entire length is inside her, tickling the back of her throat.

"Mmmppgh!" Babygirl grunts as his hardness tunnels into the back of her mouth. She relaxes her throat to accept him as he begins to pump her mouth roughly, hands coming up to grab her "slut handles", her pigtails.

Babygirl focuses on massaging his pistoning length with her tongue and lips as Daddy roughly fucks her face, knowing how much she loves to be used. She breathes slowly and steadily through her nose as her mouth is repeatedly invaded by his hot hard intruder. She purposefully dribbles as much spit as she can, coating his length in shiny slick wetness and having the excess drip down to settle on her shirt.

The lewd, wet schlurp schlurp schlurping noises of Babygirl's face fucking carries outside the stall. Her pussy contracts once in pleasure when she hears what must be the man outside exclaiming softly.

"God damn..." He whispers.

Daddy increases his speed and force, ramming his cock into her mouth roughly, faster and faster. Her quivering pussy flexes over and over, almost in time with his thrusts. She whimpers submissively as her owner, her master, uses her for his pleasure. With each hard push of his cock in her mouth, a gurgling exclamation is forced out from the back of her throat as she desperately tries to hold off on gagging. Tears trickle from her eyes.

"Play with my balls." He orders, and Babygirl's hands obediently come up to tickle and massage his dangling pouch. She moans as she feels their heft, knowing that Daddy has refrained from coming for a whole week before he started this trip, wanting to shower her eager face with a massive outpouring of cum.

As if he is reading her mind, Daddy slows his speed and speaks.

"I bet you're ready for Daddy's cum, baby." He says.

"Mmm Hmmm!" She replies eagerly, suctioning harder on his length as she looks up into his eyes; her cheeks hollowing every time his length draws back from her soft welcoming lips. He pops his length out of her mouth and roughly smacks it against her cheek, making it wet and shiny with her spit.

"Yes Daddy!" She gasps out loudly, wanting the man outside to hear. "I want all your cum on my naughty face!"

"Soon, Babygirl." He murmurs happily, sliding his cock back between her puckered lips. "Soon it will all be yours."

And he resumes fucking her face roughly. Occasionally he slows his pace to slowly and gently slide himself in and out of her hungry lips, his hands releasing her pigtails to tenderly caress her cheeks as he croons loving words to her, driving her crazy with alternating gentleness and roughness. She feels an overwhelming urge to taste him, and whenever he pops his cock free from her lips she moans up at him.

"Daddy!" She says "I need it! Gimme your cum, Daddy!"

"Soon, Babygirl." He replies while grinning down at her, firmly in control. "Soon."

Babygirls moans with frustration and works her mouth harder, the sizzling arcs of his semen decorating her face the only thing she can focus on. She longs to smell it, taste it, feel it oozing down her face...

"Oh god, Babygirl!" Daddy says with a sudden urgency. "Oh gaaawd!"

Babygirls moans in anticipation and starts fucking his cock back with her mouth, chasing after it whenever it pulls away, and accepting it roughly into the depths of her mouth with each push. She slurps and slobbers harder, knowing the sights, sounds, and sensations are getting to be too much for Daddy, and he'll have no choice but to give her her treat soon.

Daddy groans and throws his head back, feebly thrusting.

"Yes, honey!" He says, "Here it comes!"

He suddenly pops his cock free of her mouth and grips it firmly in his right hand. His left hand comes up to fasten on the back of her neck, holding her head in place.

"Tilt your head back." He says.

She obeys, head dropping back to create the perfect canvas for him to paint with his release.

"Open." He orders.

Babygirl's mouth opens, and her tongue pokes out, she is the picture of slutty wantonness as she awaits his anointing.

"Cum on my face, Daddy!" She gasps. "Make your slutty girl messy!"

"You first." He replies. "Cum for me, now."

Babygirl moans as her gently flexing cunt suddenly lurches as her climax washes over her. Her pussy pisses another hot syrupy gush of her own ejaculate into her already sodden panties. She whimpers, moans and wiggles as Daddy strokes his cock and points the engorged head at her upturned face. Suddenly he groans in pleasure and as she glances down at his cockhead a long arcing strand of pearly white cum rockets from his shaft and splats against her face, gluing her left eye shut and sticking in her hair.

Daddy carefully guides each molten arc onto an untouched part of Babygirl's face. He slathers her lips with his own special gloss, a thick streamer decorates her nose, and more squiggly strands fall messily across her cheeks and brow.

Babygirl moans as she feels each jetting spurt smack against her countenance, her orgasmic shivers still shaking her like a tuning fork. She knew Daddy was going to cum buckets, she has seen him shoot many times in videos, and it was always thick ropey spurts, but she never expected this much. She gurgles and gargles around a sudden milky invasion of her wide open mouth, and she swirls and swishes it around her cheeks before gulping it greedily.

Daddy's salty hot gouts begin to wane, giving way to thinner, more watery shots. They trickle and drip down her face and run off onto her clothes, and she giggles as the bombardment of her face finally ceases. She breathes the overpowering scent of his cum into her nostrils, and cracks her cum-bedecked eyelids, carefully looking up into her owner's panting, satisfied face. A wide, languid smile spreads over her own. Without needed to be prompted she leans forward to gather his spent length into her mouth again, eagerly suckling the salty dregs from his cock as she cleans him. When no more morsels can be found, she pops him free and smiles up at him, the warm mask of his semen hot and clingy on her face.

"Thank you, Daddy." She replies gratefully, perfectly trained.

"You're welcome, Babygirl." He replies, putting his clothes in order and beaming down at her in undisguised pride. "God, you look so sexy. Are you ready to show off all your hard work?"

"I am." She replies, pussy buzzing in anticipation of the stares.

"Then let's go." He commands, holding his hand out to her.

Babygirl shakily regains her feet, and follows Daddy out of the stall. The man still stands there, a flush to his face and a lump in his pants. Daddy throws him a territorial look as Babygirl glances at the mirror and freezes.

Daddy has covered her face in a mask of semen. Long meandering trails of milky white cover her face in white stripes, and uneven blobs and globs fill in the spaces between them. At least two spurts more powerful than the rest launched up high enough to leave oozing messy clumps sticking in her bangs and up over the top of her head. White drops sticking to her eyelashes wiggle in the mirror as she bats them coquettishly at her own reflection. Her shirt is dotted with wet spots up around her neck and across the swell of her breasts.

Babygirl almost cums. There is no way that anyone outside is going to not notice this, and the thought drives her almost feral with lust and humiliation.

"Hold on." Daddy says. He cracks the door of the bathroom and looks out. This early in the morning there are probably no children afoot, but caution is key.

"Clear." He says, grinning at her and holding the door wide.

Babygirl almost cannot will her feet to move. So overpowering is her arousal in that very moment she feels she might collapse into an unresponsive puddle on the floor. But she overcomes it and moves out into the hall, going down it towards the dining area, her heart hammering so loud she's positive someone could hear it. She feels Daddy's commanding presence right on her heels, reassuring her with his proximity.

Babygirl reaches the end of the hall at the border of the dining area. She sees the line of customers and looks around at the others already seated. No one has taken much notice yet.

Babygirl begins to move across the room, angling towards the door. As she does she notices a few glances, and some different reactions. Some people's brows knit with confusion, one person shakes their head disapprovingly, and one man nudges his friend and they both look at her and smile wide.

Babygirl's sex is a trembling, leaking mess as she walks. She smiles brightly at everyone she makes eye contact with, one thought continually ringing in her mind.

You're a slut. People are watching. You're a slut. People are watching. You're a slut. People are...

Babygirl is just about to reach the door when suddenly Daddy calls out softly from behind her.

"Wait." He says, the sly smile evident in his tone without her even turning to look. "I want to get a drink real quick. Sit here."

He gently takes her hand and guides her to a booth facing the entrance. She plops down, whimpering as the cool form-plastic seat presses snugly against her molten slit. From her position, everyone who enters the building will see her, first thing. She is totally exposed, with fresh semen dribbling down her face, and shirt clingy and saturated with spit and cum.

Babygirl forces herself to make eye contact with everyone who enters as Daddy works his way through the line. She smiles wide at each of them, occasionally dipping a finger into the syrupy mess coating her countenance and slurping it noisily, the heady taste of her Daddy's cum so tasty as she rolls it about her mouth.

Finally Daddy returns, idly sipping a soda around a wide grin. Babygirl is squirming in her seat and she is fighting hard to keep her composure. Her arousal has done nothing but climb since his arrival, her orgasms having done little to sate her. Daddy notices a glimpse of panicky desperation in her eyes, mixed with an almost bestial lust.

"Time to go." He says firmly, reaching out a hand.

Babygirl grabs it, noting the tenderness in his grip underlying the firm pressure as he hauls her from the booth on rubbery legs.

They go outside, Daddy guiding Babygirl over to his car.

"We'll take mine." He says. "I want to get checked in somewhere now. We'll come back for yours. Is it locked?"

She nods, synapses firing too strongly for her to form words.

Daddy unlocks the door with his key fob and holds it open for her. She sinks into the interior, almost imagining that she can hear an audible squish as her sloppy, saturated crotch makes contact with the seat. She drags three fingers on her right hand through the spunk-mask on her face and greedily suckles at them as Daddy goes around to his side of the car. He slides in next to her, grinning warmly.

Babygirl turns and looks at him.

"I love you." She says, smiling sheepishly, cheeks suddenly a vivid scarlet beneath his drying jism.

He pauses in the act of placing the keys in the ignition, turning slightly in the seat to regard her.

"I love you too." He says gently, eyes boring into her. "Having fun?"

"Uh huh. I sure am, Daddy. You know the best games."

His sly fluid smile returns, with a vengeance.

"We're just getting started, honey."

Babygirl's legs press tight together as she staves off another surge in her privates, mind whirling with delicious scenario after delicious scenario. She guides Daddy back onto the road and to a local motel that will suit their needs. Despite it being a relatively short ride, it seems to take forever. During the ride Babygirl continues to wipe his cooling cum from her face and lick and suck her fingers clean, until only a few spots of slick shininess here and there indicate she ever had anything on her face at all.

They arrive at the motel and Daddy quickly gets checked in as she stands and fidgets behind him, shiny fluid still streaking her face here and there. They make haste to the room and after Daddy parks just outside he helps her out of the car, and while she waits by the door he grabs a duffel bag from the rear seat and joins her.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks, a lot of weight to that question.

"More than ever." She replies.

"Then let's go." He smiles, unlocking the door and pulling it open, gesturing her to enter with a flourish.

Babygirl takes a deep breath, and enters.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12