Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls stroke was long and slow to begin with, the friction over Saras G spot adding to her haze, bringing her closer to orgasm as she swam through a sea of pain. Needles now began to fill the spaces between the stitches, creating a pretty pattern of needlework down her sides and she continued to work her tongue over the stout cock in her mouth. Her jaw gaped, gasping for air, but it was quickly plugged as the bald waiter pushed further in, his head popping behind her teeth and ramming her tongue and palette. He gave no warning as he came, no swelling, no twitch, no grunt; he just emptied what felt like a pint of spunk into her mouth and ripped away the nipple clams at the same time. Sara swallowed as fast as she could, swallowing her howl as much as his cum, but it just kept coming, oozing out of her mouth, stained pink with the blood from her cheek as it ran down her chin. It took her a moment to realise that he didn't shrink as he came. Having become engorged this penis had no intention of shrinking back to normal size and she began to suspect that a chemical inducement had been applied to it.

Cold baby oil washed over her anus and cunt lips as the girl continued to stroke, making sure that the lubricant went all the way into Sara, as deep as possible. She even opened her arse up and squirted a jet against the sphincter muscle. As the soda can cock withdrew from her mouth Sara gulped down the last of the cum and panted heavily, her face a mess of piss and cum and tears all smeared over a perfect knuckle print that refused to fade. She rocked back and forth on the bench as the girl moved faster, deeper, harder. Sara couldn't believe that she had taken all of that strap on, yet she could feel the girls belly slapping against her arse as she was pummelled. The muscles in her cunt began to strain, clenching, spasming as she started to cum. Another cock was at her mouth, this one smaller than the other two in girth, but very long. Straight away he pushed to the back of her throat and slipped down, deep throating before she even had a chance to swallow. Sara gagged twice then settled down as he began to pump into her throat.

This must be the blond boy, she thought as she opened her throat more, finding that she could still breathe round him a little. There was a change behind her and the strap on was pulled out to be replaced with a cock that was even bigger, longer and fatter. Lorenzo was obviously taking his turn. He was a frantic pumper, fast, short pumps into her body, like a rabbit, his hands on her back as he went at her with vigour. Thank God for the baby oil or he'd be tearing her to pieces she thought. Then the grunt came, and so did Lorenzo, depositing his seed deep in her womb. He withdrew quickly and Sara was expecting another cock to replace it, but this felt different, smoother, yet harder in places. She started to panic as she realised that Lorenzo was now sliding his hand into her, his knuckles bouncing off the edge of her pubic bone as he tried to force it in.

"Carlos, she needs to be opened more, come and fuck the bitch." No doubt Carlos was the soda can, and sure enough Sara felt a much bigger cock against her cunt now. She felt like it was splitting her as it pushed its way in, forced itself through her opening and into her vagina, the head spreading her out the way her babies had. If she hadn't had a cock in her throat Sara would have screamed in pain, instead it just caused a new fall of tears. The shaft followed the head, and again her cunt stretched taut, Carlos dug his nails into her hips and heaved himself inside of her. Sara felt as though she had been split in two, like an axe through her cunt had exposed her to the world, she had been turned inside out, surely, because no cock could ever spread her this wide, surely? But it had. That soda can cock was deep in her and Carlos was banging away, pounding it in like a hammer on a nail, making sure to get right down to his root, trying to get his balls into her as well. This time she felt him cum, she felt the shaft swell as he spunked into her and she swore she felt her cunt walls tear. "She's ready now" was all he said as he withdrew. Lorenzo's fist was back again, this time slipping easily in as the flesh closed over his hand. He sank into her up to his wrist, then tucked his thumb under and made a fist.

Saras tears had dried up. Not because she wasn't hurting or humiliated, not because she wasn't praying for this to be over, but simply because she had none left. If she had, they would have poured down her face as Lorenzo began to move his fist in her cunt. Gently at first, up and down, slowly turning inside her, the suction within her making her feel sick as he began to make longer thrusts, deeper thrusts, stronger thrusts. The blond in front of her pulled his cock back and came over her face, yet Sara barely noticed over the feeling building in her guts, the swelling tide of irrepressible orgasm mounting in her. So far it hadn't happened, her fear had kept it at bay, yet now she couldn't resist. She felt a tingle against her clit, someone was using the wand, pressing it hard against her urethra as she was fisted, and it toppled her over the edge. She didn't just cum, she squirted, she lost count of the orgasms that charged through her body, she screamed but didn't know she'd made a sound, her throat raw as she howled with pleasure and anguish, she squirted again and again and again, ejaculating like she never had before, cum squeezing round Lorenzos forearm and dripping off his elbow as she shook and came again.

David watched his wifes throes eagerly. He'd been planning this for weeks, knowing that she hadn't had a single penetrative orgasm since the babies had been born and finally deciding that this was either going to produce the goods or she'd never be able to get there again. Her tear stained, cum, blood and piss spattered visage had never seemed so pretty as her mouth distended and she roared with a primordial cry. His own cock hardened in response and he wondered how much longer he would need his four accomplices. He watched as Lorenzo swapped places with Carlos who continued to fist Sara. He was fascinated, the boy had yet to cum, though his balls showed obvious signs of needing release. Lorenzo put his cock in Saras mouth, encouraging her to suck it hard, bite it, chew the end, obviously needing the extra stimulation. Meanwhile the blond boy and the girl were cutting out the sutures and removing the needles, putting it all safely in a sharps box, aware that the game was nearing its end.

Sara sucked for all she was worth, the world was pure white, like being inside a fluorescent tube, it glowed around her and she was lost to sound, sight, smell, pain, everything except the sensation in her cunt, that glorious, wonderful, amazing sensation. She'd never cum like this in her whole life, not once. Her entire being had exploded, from everything being focussed tightly on her abdomen, on that small G spot of skin, it had expanded to fill the universe, she felt that her cells had been scattered and were no longer in contact with each other, just pulsing frantically, each to their own beat.

Lorenzo was getting close, but he still wasn't satisfied. He knew what he wanted, and now was the time to take it, while she was in such a state of stupor she wouldn't know what had hit her. He'd made sure the waitress had lubed the womans arse earlier for him, and now was his opportunity. Gently moving Carlos aside he stood behind Sara and spread her cheeks, presenting her pulsing anus with the tip of his massive cock. She was going to be tight this one, he could tell, and he prised her open with his two thumbs, stretching her sphincter out until the muscles took the hint and relaxed themselves, then he put the tip of his cock back against her. The waitress handed him the baby oil and he gave himself a good slathering of it. Then he started to push.

Saras focus came back swiftly, from that white haze to a pin point of pain as her anus stretched out around the tip of Lorenzos cock. To make matters worse someone was under her, applying a dildo to her cunt, making things tighter still, she cried out and her husband leaned forward and slapped her face. Remembering her silence she bit her lip and tried to relax her muscles as the pressure on her arse mounted, the head determinedly forcing its way in. God but the man had a cock of steel, it just didn't soften a bit, it kept pushing, deeper and deeper.

Suddenly the head made its way past the restriction and her arse closed on Lorenzos shaft, yet there was to be no stopping him, and he continued to squirt baby oil over her arse as he plunged deeper into her, his legs bending as he braced himself behind his cock and pushed. It felt to Sara like his cock and the dildo in her cunt must have met, the wall between the two orifices so thin that it seemed there could be no difference between one hole and the other. Another orgasm built in her, she couldn't believe it, she was feeling so much pain, yet her body was determined to send her spiralling into oblivion again. Lorenzo's nine inches was in her now, all of it, completely embedded in that gorgeous arse. He took a moment to enjoy the feel before he started moving, enjoying the extra friction from the dildo in Saras cunt as he started to pump in and out, a little bit at first, then quickly more and more, until his whole length was charging in and out of Saras anus, her body rocking violently on the bench as she was double penetrated. Carlos joined in the fun by filling her mouth as much as he could with that ever stiff fat cock of his, making her air tight as she came, her body bucking against the restraints as her arse was filled with hot spunk, soon followed by another spray down her throat.

She was exhausted. Her ribs hurt, her arse and cunt felt stretched beyond all possible imagining, her throat was sore, her wrists and ankles chafed, and her stomach muscles complained bitterly about the sudden burst of exercise. She hung her head and panted as the foursome gathered their clothes and left her alone with David.

He was gentle as he undid the cuffs, lifting her carefully from the bench and laying her on her side on the chaise that waited, a thin sheet there to pull over her body, and a clean pillow for her head. He stroked her hair and kissed her delicately on her cheek. "Good girl."

Leaving her lying quietly he went to the bathroom and ran a bath, not too hot, not too cold, a little of her favourite oil to tend to her skin, a little aloe to sooth, a little witch hazel to clean. Then he carried her in and placed her softly in the water.

She could feel his hands on her body, so soft and gentle, like warm feathers washing her skin, soaping and rinsing her hair, removing her make up, and one strong arm always round her, making sure she couldn't slide under the water. Jug after jug of warm water sluiced through her hair and over her shoulders and back, washing away the stains, warming her soul again, and when she was clean and fresh he scooped her into his arms, swathing her in soft towels and patting her skin dry. He laid her in the King size bed, on crisp cotton sheets that felt so wonderful to her skin, and sat behind her, squeezing the water from her hair.

When she began to stir he left her briefly, returning with a glass of iced water to moisten her parched lips, he had read her mind. He held her up as she sipped from the glass, the strength still not in her hands to hold it for herself. "Are you hungry?" he asked, and she nodded as she realised that she was. He picked up the telephone next to the bed and rang room service. He was still drying her hair when the knock came at the door. David answered it and brought back a plate of scrambled eggs and one of chicken salad, with a jug of iced water and a bottle of white wine all set on a tray.

He placed the tray on the bed and fed her, one mouthful at a time, sip by sip, until she'd had enough, then he laid the tray aside. He settled her down into the bed, carefully avoiding the bruises that showed already on her skin, before going to shower himself, and by the time he returned she was already asleep. He stroked her hair and climbed in next to her, his body curling up against hers in perfect harmony, knowing that tomorrow was going to be the start of something very special.

* * * * *

In the morning she woke to an empty bed, David having already left for work at stupid-o-clock without disturbing her. She couldn't believe she had slept until 10.30 and immediately felt guilty. Then she looked at the bedside table, where there was an envelope waiting for her. Her body ached as she reached for it, tearing open the seal and removing the card. It had only three words on it.

"Hire a nanny."