Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
Samantha & Brittany pleasure Luke - & each other.
1.2k words
3.98
52.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Camacie
Camacie
3 Followers

I had already called Luke and gave him the instructions, to be at the hotel at 7 p.m. sharp, there would be a key at the front desk. To come alone and drink a little before he arrived.

Brittany had prepared the Jacuzzi bathtub with bubbles and scented oil. I had set up candles around the queen size bed; I laughed to myself as I finished lighting them. Luke had no idea what he was in for. We had joked about threesomes a couple of times, but never really had a serious discussion about it.

I grabbed another round of drinks and joined Brittany in the Jacuzzi. "Every thing is going as planned. He should be here soon. Bottoms up!" I said as I handed her another drink. Brittany was already in the tub. She looked sexy sitting there in the tub full of bubbles and her dark hair pulled up and curled. She had a couple of candles in the bathroom and some music playing on the radio.

I untied my robe and let it slide off my shoulders on to the floor, then slowly entered the warm water. As I sat in front of the tiny brunette, she ran the sponge over my shoulders and small mounds. We sat in the tub giggling from the effect of the alcohol, when I heard Luke's voice "Sammy?"

"In here Luke." As he walked into the room the look on his face was priceless, he focused his eyes on our naked bodies and roaming hands.

I gave him a smile and a quick wink. "Don't say anything, just take your clothes off and sit down." Without hesitation his clothes were on the floor. Luke sat and watched as Brittany and I kissed and washed each other, with the flame of the candle dancing our reflections on the wall.

Brittany leaned her petite body forward and whispered in my ear, "This is going to be fun!" "Your turn." She said motioning for Luke to come join us. His member was swollen with need and dripping with precum in anticipation of the treat he was about to receive.

We admired his toned naked body, as he lowered himself into the tub between us. Luke was very handsome, his dark hair framing his face and his dark brown eyes sparkled with anticipation.

I turned to face him, lacing my legs over his and onto Brittany's. I pulled his body closer so I could feel his hard cock brush against my shaven lips. He had the most beautiful cock; long and thick, and he knew how to make me want it.

We ran the sponges over his back and chest, caressing and kissing him as his hands roamed our bodies. Luke's mouth moved back and forth between us, kissing and sucking our lips. Brittany had a hold of his engorged cock, stroking her small hand up and down his shaft.

Luke slid forward as Brittany helped him into my inviting pussy. Brittany pulled my legs back towards her, as his dick slid further in my sex. Luke gripped the back of my head as he fingered Brittany's hot pussy. I slid up onto his lap, the water from the tub splashed on to the floor and walls, as I bounce up and down on his eight-inch cock.

Luke had his arm wrapped around my back, and pulled me down to meet his plundering cock. He pulled me close, pressing my tits against his chest. "Maybe we should move to the bed?" Luke whispered, his warm breath in my ear, made my body tingle even more. He drug his lips and hot breath down my neck and kissed my collarbone.

"Good idea." I moaned not wanting to stop. But we did need more room to move around.

We took turns drying each other off, running the towels slowly our excited skin and bodies. Luke teased our erect nipples with the rough material, as we stroked and dried off his cock. Brittany stroked him as we walked over to the bed.

We dropped our towels, and stood naked at the side of the bed in the soft candlelight. " Lay down." I instructed as I pulled my blonde hair down, letting it fall to the middle of my back. Luke lay down in the middle of the bed; Brittany pulled his legs further apart. She started kissing up his long legs, her hands roamed up his thick thighs and over his ass. I positioned myself by his head on my hands and knees. I began kissing him, Luke ran his tongue playfully in and out of my mouth.

Brittany slid her tongue up his thigh to his balls and took them in her sucking, moaning mouth. I worked my way down his neck, and chest, running my mouth down his tight stomach to meet her. I took his cock into my mouth, as she licked and sucked his balls. Luke rocked his hips up as I brought my head down, pumping his cock faster into my mouth. I took as much as I could in my mouth as he squirted his warm cum down my throat.

"You missed some." Brittany said as she leaned forward and licked a drop off my lips. As we began kissing; she pulled me closer so our breasts rubbed against each other. I reached back and untied her hair; Brittany's dark curls fell past her shoulders and rested on her breasts. Luke's hands were exploring both of our bodies. He had his strong fingers working in and out of our wet cunts as he watched us, kissing and touching each other.

" Brittany, why don't you come sit on my cock, and baby come sit on my face." She lowered herself down on his thick cock, taking as much as she could in her tight hole. I sat on his face facing her as she bounced up and down on his shaft. We embraced, kissing frantically, as he licked my wet slit. I could feel the vibrations of his moans on my swollen lips. His tongue was working fast in and out of my pussy, matching her rhythm. Brittany reach back and grabbed Luke's tight balls massaging them firmly in her hands.

Luke worked his tongue aggressively in and out of my canal, stopping to suck and nibble on my clit. I met his tongue as I rocked back and forth on his face, cumming from the intensity of their touch. I rolled off to his side and watch Brittany hop up and down on his long cock, she was moaning and screaming his name. She lay back rubbing her clit as her orgasm took over.

Luke worked his fast fingers deep inside my cunt as he pounded into her. She bent down and kissed my small breast, circling my nipples with her tongue, squeezing and twisting my breasts. Luke sent his load of hot cum into her box. They worked my body until my cunt spasmed once again. My body trembled as I came in Luke's mouth.

We lay back on the bed, and began laughing at what had just happened. Luke leaned over and kissed me hard on the lips. " I didn't think anything like this could happen to me." He said out of breath.

"Well get use to it, because we have the room all night!" Brittany said smiling. " And it looks like you're ready for another round." She said as she ran her fingers down the length of his hard cock, and grabbed the oil from the nightstand.

Chapter Two cumming soon...

Camacie
Camacie
3 Followers