Rendezvous Ch. 02

Story Info
Their weekend together continues.
1k words
4.33
6.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of resting he got up and headed over to the table. I felt tingles in my pussy as I watched his firm ass and muscled legs walk away from me. It was then that I finally looked around me and took in the room. It was a nice hotel room with two queen beds and a big wall of windows. The furniture was that dark fake cherry but it went well with the pale yellow walls. I heard some ice rustling and turned to see him grinning at me while he worked on popping the cork off of a bottle of champagne. I heard the cork pop off and watched as he poured two glasses. I was content lying on the bed naked knowing that every time he looked at me he enjoyed what he saw. I have a great hourglass figure with nice, round, perfect, 36C breasts. My nipples, when hard, are like miniature pinky fingers that any man would love to play with. My pussy, tight and bald, make most men fight for control the first time they enter me. And my mouth and lips open wide allowing me to easily deep throat a great cock giving men pleasure they will talk about and never forget.

He walked towards me and handed me a glass of champagne, we toasted. Neither of us said what the toast was we just smiled knowing we were both thinking the same thing, "to great sex (over and over and over)". He looked me up and down and licked his lips I could see his dick stir as it started to wake up. I moved slowly and gently ran my fingers up his cock and around his balls. I squeezed gently and I could see his stance waver a bit. I got up on my knees on the bed and moved my face close to his, kissing him hard as my fingers continued to play with his cock. I got off the bed completely and we were standing between the two beds. I had one hand on his cock and balls gently teasing him while the fingers on my other hand ran through his hair and our kiss deepened. He squeezed my ass while the fingers on his other hand separated the folds of my sex and plunged deep inside me. I was wet and we both groaned with pleasure. His cock was hard and I pushed him down onto the bed, placed my face between his legs and ran my tongue over his balls before moving it to the tip of his penis.

Circling the tip of his penis with my tongue I gently sucked on just the head. He moaned and flexed his hips just a tad. I knew what he wanted so I parted my lips and I plunged down taking him into my mouth and deep down my throat, his ass clenched and he fought for control as he groaned, "Oh god that feels so good!" That was all the encouragement I needed I started to move my head up and down occasionally taking him really deep. As I did I reached between his legs and start to play with his balls. He moaned in pleasure and started to move his hips in time with my head. I could taste his precum as I took him deep each time. Knowing he couldn't hold out much longer he sat up grabbed my shoulders and moved my face to his kissing me. He lay back down on the bed and pulled me with him, as we moved I moved my legs so I was straddling him. His mouth started to move down my throat trailing kissing as he placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy. Once the tip was inside he grabbed my hips and slammed me down on top of his hard cock. I groaned in pleasure and started to move myself up and down on his pole my face buried next to his in the pillows on the bed. As the feeling of him sliding in and out of me started to overtake me I felt him part my asscheeks with his hands and a finger slid inside my tight asshole. The foreignness of it caught me off guard but the mix of pain and pleasure made me groan and my pussy tightened around his cock.

That was all the persuasion he needed and he started to slide his finger in and out of my ass matching the rhythm of his cock in my pussy. I could feel my body getting close and while I was still not sure if I enjoyed his finger in my ass he started to thrust his cock deeper inside me. In one final moment of pleasure for us both he moved his mouth down to my breast and lightly bit my nipple. I released a long moan and my pussy tightened hard around his cock while my ass tightened around his finger. My orgasm moved through my body while he deeply thrust himself inside two or three more times. The friction deepened my orgasm as he came inside me.

I collapsed on top of him and then slowly rolled off of him and to the side; we were both covered in sweat and smiling. He reached over and grabbed both glasses of champagne and handed me mine. We toasted, laughing and finished off our glasses. He got up from the bed and headed to the restroom, after a few second I heard water running, in what sounded like a bathtub. After a bit more time he came back in to the main room, refilled both our glasses and said, in his Americanized Scottish accent, "Let's go relax in the bath, then we can go again." I laughed but followed him, his cute accent and the champagne to the bathroom. The tub was almost full with water and bubbles and feeling the need to relax after going through two airports, I stepped in and sank into the warm water. He looked me up and down lust in his eyes and then he joined me in the water. As I watched his 5'9" runner's build get in the tub, lust filled my eyes. We grinned at each other knowing the bath would be a quick one as we were both ready to go again.