Rendezvous Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liljean
liljean
256 Followers

Paul lifted his mouth from her breasts and leaned over her. "Violet are you okay? You need a moment?" he asked, concerned. He knew his size and girth was something some women had to adjust to. She nodded in the affirmative, so Paul stilled himself to let her get comfortable. It was not easy for him to do. Her pussy was so tight, he wondered when was the last time someone had made love to her. She almost felt like a virgin, but he knew she wasn't.

Violet had to take a minute to get used his size. He was big and stretched her a bit. It had been a little while since she'd been with a man and she never really felt free to give herself to her last boyfriend, but Paul made her feel so good and wanted. She could feel her pelvis begin to move a bit, grinding a little on his cock. He looked her directly in the eye and started to pump in and out of her slowly. It felt fabulous, better than she imagined. He knew exactly how much pressure to put on her and her body was responding. "You feel so incredible," she heard herself say. Words were coming out of her mouth tonight and it was almost like she wasn't speaking them.

"You feel better, sweetheart, your cunt is so sweet." He leaned in to kiss her deeply, tongues intertwining, while he pumped in her, building up for his release. Paul began to go faster and deeper in her. He couldn't believe he was with her like this, he never thought it would be so wonderful. He looked at her face as her mouth opened and eyes closed. She was in a state of ecstasy he didn't know he could give a woman. As he pumped in her, he lifted one of her legs back to gain better access to her sweet spot. "You look so beautiful. God, you're so fucking beautiful."

Violet's hair was splayed all around her head and she could feel the sweat glistening on her body. She was barely aware of anything but this man above her, bringing her pleasure. She had just realized that she still had her clothes on although they were open with her body on display for him. Her eyes would drift open every once in awhile and she'd see that look on Paul's face. His body was starting to move faster in her and his penetration getting deeper. Violet knew she was going to come again. Twice in one night was a record for her but she couldn't help it, he was good at what he did.

Paul looked at her again and said, "Who's got the best pussy?"

For a moment, Violet thought she'd heard him wrong and then he said it again more forcefully, "Who's got the best pussy?"

Violet assumed he must be asking her and it must be hers, she was so overcome with pleasure she shouted, "I do, I do! I have the best pussy!"

"That's damn right and it's mine, all mine." He pumped faster and harder and Violet came in a wave of ecstasy. "Yes love, that's it. Come all over my cock." As she released her essence on him he released his essence in her. His body stretched long and tight and he let out a sound that Violet thought of as more of a primal roar of satisfaction. It sounded wonderful to her ears. He collapsed on her body and they each took a moment to catch their breath.

Paul realized he must be very heavy laid on top of her, she was smaller than he was, so he flopped over onto his back. Violet felt bereft at the feeling of his body leaving hers. She turned and put her leg over his.

"You okay, Paul?" She wanted to make sure he wasn't disappointed by their lovemaking.

"Am I okay? Am I okay? Love, I'm fabulous," he said, looking down at her as she lay on his chest. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He took a few more moments to settle his breathing and then decided he needed to ask where they were heading. "Now what does this mean, Violet?"

"What do you mean, what does this mean?"

"I mean with us, what's supposed to happen between us now?"

"Well, if you haven't guessed already, I want us to start a relationship, a committed, exclusive one if you're still interested."

He gathered her to his chest in a big warm hug. He cradled her there and spoke into her soft hair, "Good, because that's what I've been wanting all the time; you and me." He kissed the top of her head.

"I think I need to actually take off these clothes," she laughed to herself.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie. I couldn't wait another minute longer."

Violet rose from the bed and began to remove the clothing from her body that was hanging haphazardly after that magnificent loving she had received from Paul. She noticed in the corner, the black lace scrap that had been her underwear.

Paul watched as she had her back to him and removed her dress. She took it and flung over to a chair in the corner of his room. His brows knit together and he was almost in pain as he looked on her exquisite body, all soft curves and beautiful, smooth brown skin. Her ass was a sight to behold; he could think of a few things he wanted to do with it and her.

She turned and caught the look in his eyes, this feral glare almost. He was laid on the bed, legs out, with his manhood lying limp against him, but the more she looked at him the more it began to awaken. She removed her bra and threw it on the chair also. She needed to take at least one piece of her underwear home with her. Paul rose a little more on his elbows. He raked his eyes over her luscious boobs, that tiny waist that went into those nice wide curvy hips. He looked up at her face as she stood there under his gaze, those gorgeous eyes and succulent lips. He was ready to have her again.

"Come here, Violet." He sat up and outstretched his hand to her.

She walked to him and took his hand as he guided her on top of his body. Her legs stretched wide, ready to receive him, and he entered her slick opening in one smooth stroke. She began to rock on him back and forth and Paul knew he'd never had better and never would. He closed his eyes and groaned deeply in approval. Violet just let her body enjoy the ride. If she'd died right at that moment it would have been worth it.

*****<>*****<>*****

As they lay in each other's arms after their fourth go round of the night, Violet just reveled in his maleness. He was so big and extremely masculine but, much to her surprise, so sweet and tender while making love to her, speaking compliments to her and making her feel so sexy during their moments together.

"Paul, are you asleep?" she asked him quietly.

"No, I'm not sleep. I'm just laying here basking in the afterglow," he joked.

She slapped his chest lightly. "You're such an ass!" She loved his sense of humor and the fact that he brought fun even to the bedroom. "I just wanted to tell you, how incredible this night has been for me. You made me feel things I thought I'd lost."

He hugged her to his side. "I don't know who the jackass was that made you feel so bad about yourself, but he's the loser not you. Violet, you are an exquisite women in every way possible and I feel like the luckiest bastard ever because you let me get this close to you. You're incredible, you know that don't you?" He took her face and brought it up to look him directly in the eye.

"I don't know sometimes, Paul. My last boyfriend left me for another woman. I didn't feel incredible then."

"You know what, it's good thing he did because if he hadn't I wouldn't have had the opportunity to have you come into my life and make it good again."

She rose a little and looked at him with some shock. "What do you mean? You're a gorgeous, incredibly charismatic, accomplished, smart and rich man. Any woman would have to be deaf, dumb, blind, and crazy not to want you!" She leaned up and put her arms under her chin and lay on his chest. He looked at her intently and she knew he was going to tell her something.

"I'm going to say something to you I have never revealed to anyone, not even my parents. When my marriage to Anya broke up, I almost broke up - mentally, I mean. I was a wreck. I could barely work, I didn't eat, I didn't do anything for months. I lived almost like a recluse, away from the world. Finally, my sister got so worried about me she came to Germany to get me and take me to her home in Singapore. I was shattered. I'd given so much of myself to my marriage and my wife and I couldn't believe how miserably I'd failed. It took a long time for me to recover. Many days I thought I was going crazy and when I found out she was getting married again and our divorce wasn't even a year old, it just sent me into a whirlwind of depression all over again I finally got over the divorce but I become a little bitter, not letting any woman get too close, treating women more like commodities than people. I used a lot of women, Violet, I broke a lot of hearts in my quest to get back at her and at the time I wasn't very remorseful about it. It wasn't until my best friend of almost 30 years, Bradford, sat down and talked to me that I finally realized if I didn't stop I was going to end up a lonely, bitter old man. I didn't want that, I wanted love in my life again and I really hope I can find that with you."

Violet just looked at him, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Love! She didn't know if she could let her herself go like that again. She knew she felt herself falling for him but she could control that. She couldn't control him. He had shared something intimate with her about himself but she wasn't ready to go that far. It always came back to haunt her. As much as she hoped for good things from this relationship, her past ones had not turned out for the best and his confession of having been a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy made her a little wary. She just turned herself in his arms again and wrapped her arm and leg around his body. In a few moments she heard his soft snoring but it would take awhile before her body and brain would relax enough for sleep.

liljean
liljean
256 Followers