Rendezvous in Portland Ch. 01

Story Info
Young people meet for erotic good time.
888 words
3.6
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the second day of our little rendezvous in Portland, we decided to explore the streets of the city. You're wearing an adorable little white skirt that contrasts your smooth brown legs and a colorful top. Try as I might, I can't take my eyes of your delectable ass, so I let you walk in front, leading the way.

A few hours of shops and museums later, we decide to stop for Thai Food. We order a huge, steaming bowl of Pho and share it, picking out bits of rice noodle and tender meat with our chopsticks. I make a game out of feeding you, and you hungrily suck at my chopsticks, slurping as you eat, reminding me of the adventures we had last night, exploring each other's bodies for the first time.

I feel a stirring in my crotch, which gives me an idea.

I scoot my chair closer to you, so that we're almost cuddling. I reach under the table with my right hand, continuing to eat with my left.

You feel my hand creep up your thigh, tickling your soft skin. You gasp, but the presence of our waiter refilling our pot of tea keeps you from saying anything.

My hand begins to rub your inner thigh, kneading your soft skin underneath your skirt. I slowly lean over, as though to whisper you a secret, but as you crane your ear closer to hear I move down to suck at the silky skin of your neck. I breath deep and inhale your feminine aroma, and you can feel a growing moistness in your tight panties.

We notice a couple across the aisle staring, so we decide to move this to a more private location. As I get up, you notice the obvious bulge in my pants and reach out and grab it, feeling naughty. My cock is firm in your grasp and twitches at your touch.

After leaving money for the meal, I take you by the hand and lead you... To the bathroom. The restaurant is a small one, so the bathrooms have locks and are meant for one.

Or in this case, two.

I take you in my arms, pulling you closer to me, and push you against the wall. I savagely kiss you, my tongue exploring your mouth. You reach down and unlatch my belt, and unbutton my pants, leaving me in my boxers. An obvious bulge pushes against your thigh, rock hard and aimed for your pussy. Before you know it, your shirt is off and I'm sucking on your rock hard nipple. I lick outwards in ever widening circles, until I drag my tongue down between your tits. I tongue your navel before continuing, and the tickling sensation I provide is echoed between your legs.

You step out of your skirt, eager for me to continue. I attack your pussy, licking hard and fast, from your clit to your asshole. I slip a finger in you, pumping quickly, and you whimper as I curve it like a hook to rub right against your G-spot. Another finger soon joins it, and you find yourself bouncing in time with the thrusts, urging me deeper into your dripping pussy.

I tongue your clit, sucking and even nipping a bit, and then try a third finger, more than you've ever had before. You feel stuffed, and the way that your pussy is stretched around my hand feels so damn GOOD you cum all over me.

I lick my fingers slowly, savoring your taste. I lick my way between your thighs, searching for more of your musky flavor. When you're clean, you slip down onto your knees, and my hard cock disappears into your mouth.

The skin on my shaft is soft as silk, but somehow hard as steel. You swirl your tongue around the hard head, and your hands cradle and caress the shaft. You relax your throat, and begin to deep throat me, your head moving back and forth, from the base of my cock to the very tip.

I can't take this treatment for very long. Soon, I cum. Spurt after spurt of hot cum goes down your throat, onto your face, and a little on your tits.

"Goddamn, baby... You give good head."

We both pant for a bit, you fondling my cock in your hands. It grows hard again under your tender touch.

"I want you... In my pussy."

Grabbing you by your cute little ass, I push you up against the wall. You feel the head of my cock at your entrance, Seeking to find your entrance. Slowly, I push up into you, your hot little loveglove hugging and massaging my prick. You stretch around me, and we begin to thrust our hips together, deep, hard strokes.

You toss your head side to side like a girl possessed. "Fuck yeah... Stick your hard cock in me... OH!" you moan. I grunt, and my face contorts in pleasure as you buck up and down, back and forth like a bull rider.

And what a bull you're riding.

I cum inside you, filling you up with cream. I pull out before I finish, and squirt onto your stomach. My seed feels hot and sticky on your stomach.

"I love Vietnamese food" I say, panting, as I lean against the wall, panting.