Rendezvous in the West Village

Story Info
A young woman makes a long anticipated visit to NYC
1k words
4
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although we're in the center of New York City there's no mistaking the smell of Spring in the air.

After walking and browsing at window displays in the West Village we come across a quaint Japanese restaurant were we decide to eat. The room is relatively empty, the lights are dim, and the plum wine is very, very sweet.

Dinner is, of course, difficult. You’re wearing a sundress and I know you don’t have any underwear on. I’ve been hard since I laid my eyes on you. I begin to tell you how I’m imagining you sitting on the table in fJont of me naked, the soles of your feet on the corners of the oak table.

“While I softly kiss your pussy one of my hands reach around to caress the small of your back. The other picks up a glass of plum wine, puts it up against your mouth, and lets you take a sip. While I pull the glass away from your lips, centering it in fJont of you chest, I tell you to put your palms on the table behind you and arch you back. I press my tongue on the skin between you ass and your pussy and pour slowly. You shiver a the cold plum wine streams down you body, in and out of your belly button, over your navel, over your beautiful lips and into my mouth…the wine is now sweeter”

You get wetter and wetter while you listen and rub my hard cock with you foot under the table.

As the sexual tension increases so does the pace of dinner. When you get up to go to the bathroom I use every ounce of restraint to not follow you in and fuck you. That’s all either of us have been thinking about for a long time.

“Let’s go to my office Lisa. It’s just around the block.”

After innocently walking through the lobby the elevator ride up is a wild one.

As fast as I can press 12, I push you against the back wall. As I start to kiss you hard I reach under your dress to grab your tight ass and pull you into me. With my hands were they are, picking you up to bring your hips up to mine spreads your ass apart. Your arms rap tightly around my neck as we kiss deeper and harder. I thrust my hips into yours pressing you against the wall.

We’re at the 12th floor.

We drag each other to the office door. The intensity that comes along with the sound my keys jingling is almost unbearable.

The door is quickly opened, and just as quickly closes behind us. We are completely alone. All of the windows are open. The only light comes from them. The only sounds, besides us, comes from the traffic 12 floors below.

I take you into the conference room and sit you up on the table while we continue to kiss. I practically rip your dress off as I lay you down on the table. I start kissing and softly biting you with the intensity of eating after fasting for weeks. First, every curve and contour of your neck, your breasts, your nipples…sucking and biting harder and harder…your abs, your navel…your pussy. My tongue reaches as deep inside you as it can; I start fucking you with my tongue while my hands are rubbing your entire body seemingly uncontrollably but very deliberately. I start sucking and nibbling on you lips. I suck your clit, taking it in and out of my mouth. You feel like your being consumed. I roughly flip you over so you’re bent over the table. I get on my knees behind you, put my hands on your ass, spread you open, and thrust my tongue into your ass while I put two fingers into your pussy. With the side of your face against the table you ask me “please Jon, fuck me, please.” The stimulation is overwhelming and you almost begin to cry “please, I want you inside me”

I stand up and flip you onto your back. Your ass is on the end of the table. I’m standing between your legs, my cock pressing against your pussy. We feel each other’s heat. You sit up and just touch your lips to mine. We look deep into each other’s eyes.
I whisper:

“I want to fuck you Lisa. Put me inside you. I want to fuck you so hard.”

You put the head of my cock inside you pussy. I don’t penetrate any further. You grab my ass and try to pull me into you. Our lips still touching, still looking deeply into each other.

“Please Jon, I want to feel you deep inside me”

I slide in a little deeper, and stop.

Then, as your eyes ask me, I grab your ass, pull you into me, and thrust my hips hard into yours. Without pulling back or releasing you, I grind my hips hard into yours as if my cock is searching, longing for something deep inside you.

I pull your hair back behind you, to expose you neck…more consumption. I stand you up, we slide over to the wall with me inside you.

I turn you around, press you against the wall, grab your wrists, lift them overhead and hold them there with one of my hands. With my other I grab my cock and put it inside your pussy. I grab your wrists with both hands again and pin them to the wall over you head and apart from each other.

“Your pussy feels so good Lisa, fucking you feels so good”

“Fuck me harder Jon”

After fucking you against the wall I release your hands and you drop to the floor on your back. I follow you down. You grab my lats. I start to fuck you as hard and as deep as I can.

” I want to cum so hard inside you”

I feel you’re cum dripping all over me and it makes me want to cum even harder.

“Your pussy is so wet Lisa. I want you to cum with me, let go Lisa. Let go and cum with me”

I thrust harder and harder: “I’m cuming Lisa, I’m cuming inside you”

Your beautiful body tenses up, you dig your nails into my back as you cum.

You feel me cum inside you and cum harder yourself.

Silence follows…words are unnecessary.

As we tremble and catch our breath I run my fingers through your hair.

Rest beautiful, rest….