Renee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom didn't catch Renee looking at him in that way for the rest of the day. In fact, he wasn't sure what THAT way was - perhaps she had simply been lost in a daydream, and in his desperation for his feelings for her to be reciprocated he had read far too much into it. The five of them went to dinner that evening - him and his wife Emily, with Andrew, Selina and Renee. Only Renee had made an effort to dress up for the occasion, with everyone else simply going in casual clothes Renee had worn a low cut black dress, once again displaying her cleavage, as well as her bare legs from the thighs downwards. She wore high heels as well, adding an extra two inches to her stature, making it far easier for Tom to stare at her arse after making sure he walked behind her. Renee put an end to that though, eventually dropping back to walk arm in arm with him. It had been a difficult night.

Work the next day brought some relief for Tom. After leaving the house at 8am he only thought about her consistently when he left work at 5 that night, although there had been times at work when he'd found himself drifting off into a daydream about his young niece.

After pulling his car into the driveway Tom made sure to smarten himself up, once again wanting to look good for Renee. He never did this for his wife, but Renee had stirred something inside of him. Stepping through the door he knew where Emily would be - in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Normally he'd go straight to her and say hello, perhaps initiating a quick fondle, but tonight he headed for the living room. He could hear Renee talking, and arrived mid-conversation.

"I'm sure Uncle Tom won't mind," she said to her parents. "Please Daddy, will you at least ask him?"

"Ask me what?" Tom said as he stepped into the room. Three sets of eyes quickly turned on him, before Renee sheepishly looked back at her father. Andrew rolled his eyes.

"Renee wants to know what you're doing with Sally's room."

Andrew made sure to emphasise his daughter's name. Sally, my daughter, is a few years older than Renee at 21, and had just entered her last year of University. We'd used her room as a storage space since she moved out, and although there was still a bed in there it was a tip.

"There's a load of old boxes and furniture in there. Why?" Tom knew what was coming, but he knew his brother hated it when he answered a question before it had been asked.

"Can I stay in there?" Renee interjected, looking up at me with pleading eyes. Moving stuff around would take an hour or so, but her gratitude would be worth it.

"I don't see why not. I'll clear it up a bit after dinner and you can move your stuff in later."

Renee jumped to her feet and hugged him, tight, before bounding upstairs to get her stuff ready. Andrew looked up at him, a knowing look on his face.

"Anything for a pretty girl, huh?" he teased. More than you know, Tom said inwardly, far more.

Dinner was soon finished and Tom quickly found himself up in Sally's room, desperately trying to figure out the jigsaw puzzle that lay in front of him. He'd moved a couple of boxes to clear a space at the side of the bed, but there was still a mass of work to do before the room was anywhere near remotely habitable. He scratched his head, and the door behind him swung open. He turned, and groaned inwardly; Renee.

"Hey," she said, stepping over a pile of junk to stand next to him. "How's it going?"

"Fine," Tom lied. "Just heavy lifting now."

Renee looked around.

"You need any help?"

Tom looked at her and shook his head.

"No thanks, Ren." It was the first time he'd called her that. "You can finish packing if you like."

"I've finished packing, just waiting for you to hurry up now." She smiled at him. "Seriously, come on. I'll feel bad if you do it on your own."

Tom gave up, and they set about shifting the rest of the stuff. Once again Renee's choice of clothing made it difficult, tight jogging bottoms and a tiny white tank top didn't leave much to the imagination, especially Tom's. It took him longer than expected as well, and they didn't finish until two hours later, when at last the room looked like a bedroom again. There was one more job for Tom to do, however.

"Seeing as I helped you, could you bring my suitcases in?" Tom shot her a sarcastic look, and she grinned back at him. Anything for a pretty girl, Tom sighed, and off he went to get her luggage.

He brought two back first, and Renee set about organising her things as he went back for the third. He placed that on the floor next to her, and she grabbed his hand to pull herself up. He got another hug, but this one was much softer, as she tenderly draped her arms across his shoulders and placed her hands just below his neck. Feeling adventurous, he cupped her hips, and dropped his head so his mouth and nose were pressed into her shoulder. He inhaled, taking in her scent and taste. Renee kissed his neck.

"Thanks for this," she said softly, pulling back slightly so her face was just millimeters in front of his. Her hands slid down his chest, then stomach, and grabbed his hips in the same way he was holding hers. "I think two more weeks sharing a room with my parents would have killed me - and I don't think they'd enjoy it much either, you know?"

Tom laughed, getting the reference. He wondered how he'd get through those next two weeks, however, especially if Renee continued to be so affectionate.

"Was my Dad right? You'll do anything for a pretty girl?" Her head remained close to his; so close he could feel her breath on his face. Awkwardly, Tom nodded. Renee smiled sheepishly. Slowly, he became aware of her face closing in on his. Instinctively he lowered his towards her, and slowly their lips began to purse. This was it, Tom thought, as they inched towards each other.

Then reality hit him like a tidal wave, and all he could think was how he had to get out of here. Now. He was lost, though, and couldn't work out a way to avoid what was about to happen. He began to panic, but suddenly Renee saved them both from what he was sure they'd regret, regardless of how much he wanted it. She lurched forwards and kissed him on the cheek, mashing her lips into his skin, and almost barged past him.

"Sorry, my, erm, parents called," she managed to mumble her excuse and rushed into the hallway, before Tom heard footsteps pounding on the stairs. They stopped, and he remained frozen in place, unbelieving of what had just happened. Then he realised he was hard, stood there with the biggest boner of his life. Was that what had scared her away? He didn't know, but realised he'd have to take care of it. He rushed to the bathroom, pawing clumsily at his belt as he went, before slamming the door shut and locking it behind him. Down came his trousers and boxers, and he gripped his shaft with his hand. Pumping furiously Tom closed his eyes, and replayed what had happened in his daughter's bedroom with his niece. He saw Renee's lips, and this time he kissed them. They melted into each other, this time his cock was pushed into her stomach, and she reached down inside his trousers and began to stroke it through his boxers. Alone in the bathroom Tom groaned and came quickly, with such force that he missed the toiler completely and hit the bathroom wall. As he slowly came back to reality he continued to stroke his cock, before finally he was spent. He turned on the shower and stripped the rest of his clothes off, before cleaning up his seed from the wall. Tom stepped into the shower and let the ice cold water fall over his body. This was punishment, he thought, for what he'd just done, and what he'd nearly let happen between himself and his niece.

The next few hours were strange. Tom had tried to isolate himself, he couldn't bare to talk Emily, Andrew or Selina again, even though they'd have absolutely no idea about what had happened. As for Renee, the thought of even seeing her made him feel ill. He didn't know if he could control himself, or how she would react after her hasty exit earlier. Luckily he'd been able to stay in his office, telling everyone he had work to do. Now they'd all taken themselves off to bed, including Renee - or so he thought. Sat in front of the TV idly flicking through the channels, he suddenly felt another presence in the room.

He turned his head and Renee was standing in the doorway, her eyes flicking back and forth between him and the floor. Her pyjamas tonight were much more conservative, a pair of yellow baggy bottoms and a matching button up shirt. Tom recognised them - they had been Sally's; Renee must have found them in one of the drawers still in the bedroom. Tom knew why she'd covered up.

"Hey." she whispered, her voice cracking.

"Hey," Tom's voice did the same. "Are you alright?"

Renee nodded, then looked down at the floor. She began fiddling with her sleeves.

"The bulb in my room has gone." She looked back up at him as he got to his feet.

"I'll come and change it. I'll be back down in a minute."

Tom hoped she remain downstairs as he rummaged around in a drawer underneath the television. Finding a new lightbulb he brushed past Renee, being careful not to touch her. She stayed static though, and his arm tapped hers slightly. As it did she spun and began to follow him, and Tom cursed silently.

Slowly they trudged up the stairs, both of them apparently none to eager to go in there together again. Tom reached the door and knew he couldn't hesitate before entering though, and stepped inside. He felt Renee just feet behind him, then heard the door being clicked shut. Positioning himself under the light fitting, which he could only just make out thanks to the street lamps outside, he touched the dead bulb with the tip of his finger. It was boiling hot.

"Could you grab a cloth from one of those drawers?" he asked, and he could see the outline of Renee's tight young body cross the room. A drawer slid open, and then he felt a cloth being pressed into his hand. He used it to unscrew the bulb from its fitting, then dropped it onto the carpeted floor. It rolled against his foot and burned the bare skin, and he swore.

"Shit!" he said in a hoarse whisper, sharply moving his foot.

"Are you alright?" Renee asked, with genuine concern in her voice.

"I'm fine," Tom answered, and began to screw the bulb into place. "Right, turn the light back on."

Once again Renee crossed the room, this time stepping incredibly close to him. He couldn't stop himself from reaching out and grabbing her arm. She froze.

"Careful, that bulb's on the floor."

Renee made an exaggerated step to make sure she missed it, but didn't say a word. The fitting on the wall clicked as she switched the light back on, and the room was bathed in light once again. Tom noticed Renee was staring at him, and for a brief moment he stared back.

"Right, ok, there you go," he leaned down and picked up the lightbulb, it was cooler now and he could hold it in his bare hand. Then he realised the cloth Renee had given him were a pair of frilly pink panties. He heard her laugh.

"Whoops, couldn't see what I'd grabbed." she said, stepping towards him.

"That's alright, not your fault."

Renee reached out and took the panties from his hand. Her touch lingered, and she stroked his fingers with her own for a fleeting moment. Once again, they found themselves standing perilously close to each other. Tom looked around the room but every time his eyes seemed to fall back to Renee's, which were gazing up at him.

"Goodnight, Ren." Tom's voice quivered. He tried to step towards the door but his legs wouldn't move.

"Night, then."

Renee stepped towards him, almost daring him to leave. He couldn't. She closed in, and then her toes were touching the tips of his. Now their eyes were locked on each other, neither niece nor uncle dared move, and hours seemed to pass as Tom once again stood so close to what he wanted, but unable to take it.

Movement. Was it me? Tom questioned himself. No, it was Renee. He looked down. Her hands were in front of her shirt, and he could feel them on his chest because of how close they were to one another. He continued to watch her hands, and her long fingers took the top button of her shirt. She held onto it and Tom's breath became raspy, if he could have spoken he would've begged her to continue, but his voice wouldn't come. Then she flicked the button through the hole, and let it go. The top of her shirt opened slightly as she moved onto the next one, undoing that as well.

Renee sped up as she moved down the shirt, before pausing when she finally reaching the last button, and the one final chance Tom had to put a stop to this before his life changed forever. He said nothing and remained still. Renee looked down at the bulge in his trousers, and took that as her cue to undo the last remaining barrier between a normal relationship with her uncle and the one she really wanted.

Her shirt fell open, and she stepped back slightly to give Tom a better look. He gasped; the shirt had stopped just short of opening enough the expose her nipples, although he could make out the pert, round globes of her breast and the tummy he had stared at yesterday morning in the kitchen. He looked back up at Renee's face, and saw a girl completely exposed. She was silently begging for his approval. She had it.

Tom stepped forward and lowered his head to hers, and their lips pressed together. Immediately Tom wished they had done this earlier, as he pushed his tongue into her waiting mouth. He clasped the back of her head with his hand, holding it in place so he could kiss her deeply. She didn't fight him, instead standing up onto tiptoes so they were at the same level. Tom realised and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up so she could wrap her legs around his buttocks. They continued to kiss as Tom backed towards the bed, and sat down so she was now sat on his lap. She broke away from him; her lipstick was smudged around her mouth, and her top was still closed. This time she had read his mind, he thought, as she slipped it off entirely, finally giving him what he had wanted from the first moment he had met her.

Dipping his head Tom kissed in between her breasts, and had to hang onto Renee as he felt her entire upper body suddenly fall backwards. His head hovered above her right breast, and he paused before taking the nipple into his mouth. He wanted to savour this moment, all the frustration and confusion he had felt over the last few days was over and now he was living his fantasy.

Renee breathed in deeply as Tom sucked on her nipple. She called out for God and grabbed two large clumps of his thick black hair, and Tom responded by biting down on her nipple. He was gentle though, and careful not to hurt her, before lapping at her breast with his tongue. He moved onto the other one, taking as much of her soft, luscious tit into his hungry mouth as possible, sucking in and licking the nipple at the same time.

He felt Renee push his head away and for a second worried he had scared her off again, but when he looked at her face all he saw was a girl completely lost in the moment. Her eyes seemed glazed over, and before he knew it she had pushed him down onto the bed. He wriggled so his legs were on the mattress as well, before Renee straddled him. She grabbed his belt and deftly opened it up, before lowering his fly and opening the button. She grinned.

"Lift" she ordered, and he complied eagerly as she practically ripped his trousers down from his waist. He felt them slip of his ankles with ease, followed quickly by his boxers, and he knew his cock was already fully erect. He gulped and looked down, to see Renee mischievously eying his thick, veiny member, a hungry look in her eyes. She began to giggle.

"What is it?" he asked desperately.

"Now I know why Emily enjoyed the other night so much."

Tom eyes widened.

"What? How did you -"

Renee cut him off as she slowly crawled up his body, expertly avoiding his cock. She kissed the right side of his chest, then ran her index finger down the middle.

"You weren't very loud, but I've always been a light sleeper." She kissed the other side of his chest. "I listened from just outside your door."

Tom couldn't believe what he'd just heard. He felt embarrassed, which made him feel stupid given what he was doing with Renee now.

"Did your Mum or Dad -"

"No," Renee cut him off again. "Just me. It was fun."

Tom raised an eyebrow.

"Fun?" he asked.

"Well, a very specific type of fun."

Now she was kissing just below his waist, carefully lifting her stomach up in the air so it was curving over his cock.

"I took my panties off, and then I played with myself." She looked up at him. The look on Tom's face, one of shock and delirium, told her to continue.

"I was worried you'd hear me when I came... but I think you were enjoying yourself a bit too much."

She grinned, then finally lowered her head and took the head of Tom's cock into her mouth. He thought he'd explode then, as more and more of his seven inches disappeared into her glistening pink lips. She raised her head once more, and made a slurping sound as the head popped out of her mouth. She swallowed, loudly, and 'Mmm'd' her approval.

"Was that nice?"

Tom nodded.

"Do you want to go on."

Oh god yes, Tom pleaded. His next nod was doubly enthusiastic. Renee's smile was wide before she opened mouth, and once again took his entire cock into her throat. Her head bobbed up and down, and he could see from the shape of her lips that she was stretched as wide as she could go. A hand cupped and tickled his balls and Tom's eyes rolled back in his skull, his head hit the mattress and he lifted his knees, before letting them fall to the side to give Renee more room to work her magic in. She immediately responded by gripping the bottom of his shaft with her hand, stroking in tandem with her bobbing.

"Oh, jesus, I'm gonna come..."

Tom wanted to warn Renee, just in case she didn't want to taste his spunk. He was worried about scaring her away, but he needn't have worried as Renee simply sped up her pumping and bobbing, and a stream of his hot cum shot into her mouth. He felt her swallow it, along with the next few strings, before she moved her mouth away from his cock. She continued pumping though, and his juices dribbled down his cock onto her hand. Finally when he was spent she stopped, licked her hand clean and swallowed his cock once again. She licked it dry, lapping up every drop of his cum and her saliva.

She crawled up his body, seemingly kissing every inch of skin. Finally Tom grabbed her head and pulled it up to his, kissing her passionately. He explored her mouth with his tongue, tasting his own cum. After the kiss she rested her head on his chest, and he ran his fingers through her long, black hair.

"Are you ok?"

Tom felt her nod into into his chest. Now he wanted to taste her, and finally get his hands on her vagina. He pushed her off him and onto the bed, and she eagerly shifted so her legs were spread wide for him. Where she had kissed him Tom immediately went for her cunt, softly licking the outer folds of her entrance. He felt her legs shudder underneath him, so decided to tease her by kissing the inside of her thighs and just above her clit.

Tom wasn't the best at teasing. He couldn't wait to make her cum, and pushed his tongue into her cunt. Her hips lifted off the bed and she pushed her pussy into his face, telling him to go deeper. He obliged, delving into her tunnel as far as he possibly could, feeling the slippery walls of her incredibly tight vagina against his tongue. He removed his tongue, Renee protested but he replaced it with his index and middle fingers, before flicking her clit with his tongue. Her juices oozed from her pussy and dribbled down towards her asshole, but Tom scooped it up with his tongue before pumping in and out of her cunt with his fingers.