Renee and Her Brother Ch. 04

Story Info
The final chapter.
778 words
4.36
33.5k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers

Chapter 4: Ryan, Shelley and Family

After 20 months I have decided to fulfill the wishes of my readers and give them another chapter of Renee and Ryan (brother and sister.) In Ch. 3 Renee had passed away from cancer.

After about 6 months Shelley (her daughter) and her two sons from her previous marriage, Shane 10 years old and Peter 8 years old, moved into the main house at Ryan's request. Of course Shelley and Ryan became involved and eventually married.

It is now 2 years on and Shelley has just had her baby girl.

*

Ryan was thrilled with the idea of having a daughter. He had missed out on that with Renee, and to have Shelley provide him with children was a fabulous thing. Shelley told him that she intended to have more kids, maybe even a son of his own.

Shane now 13 and Peter 11 loved their little sister. It was quite a change for them to have someone younger around to watch over. Of course, they were nearly old enough to baby sit now, in a couple more years.

A couple of more years on Shelley gave Ryan the news that she was expecting again. He insisted on going to doctor's appointments and the ultrasound with her. While she was laying on the gurney for the ultrasound the Doctor wanted to know if they wanted to know the sex of the child. They looked at each other and both agreed it would be great. The Doctor then told them that they were having twins, a boy and a girl. Tears came to Ryan's eyes and he held Shelley in his arms as they came to terms with the news.

"Twins," the boys yelled, when Ryan and Shelley got home and told them.

"Yes darlings, a new brother and sister for you and Renee Rose," said Shelley.

Renee Rose didn't realize that more babies were going to displace her in the family, she wouldn't be the baby anymore.

Ryan immediately got to work on the nursery, equipping it for the occupation of two babies in 7-1/2 months time. They both agreed on the colors to be used on the walls that would suit both sexes and he personally painted all the walls and furniture.

They then ordered another bassinet and cot, utilizing both of Renee's as she was now in a bed. She now started to think of herself as a big girl.

Shelley's pregnancy went well and when she went into hospital to have the babies the boys told her not to worry, that they would look after Renee Rose and things at home. Shane was now 15 1/2 and felt very grown up. Peter was 13 1/2, only a couple of years behind him. So she felt secure that everything would be alright for the few days she would be absent.

When Ryan came home and told the boys that their Mom and the babies were both fine, he was pleased to see that they had managed quite well on their own. He knew that he would be home every night from now on, and that the boys were very capable of looking after Renee Rose.

Shelley came home with the twins after 6 days. She could have stayed longer but she wanted to get home to her other daughter and her boys. There was a big Welcome Home banner strung across the front of the house and a complete dinner waiting for her.

They all settled down and began to meld together into a happy family unit. Renee Rose wanted to help her Mum with the babies, with bathing, feeding and anything else she was capable of doing. Sometimes she was more hindrance than help but Shelley let her do what she wanted so that she wouldn't feel left out.

Shane eventually went to College and Peter followed a couple of years later. Shane decided to follow in Ryan's footsteps and got his degree in Computer Science. He could then work from home as he wanted to stay with the family unit. Peter felt that his life would go in a different direction and he joined the Navy after completing an Engineering Degree.

The younger children just went to the local school and they would eventually go to College or do what they wanted.

So Ryan finally had his family. With Shelley, Shane, Peter, Renee Rose, and the twins -- Ryan Jnr. and Sally, he felt complete. They all settled down and lived a full and happy life.

*

This is the final chapter of Renee and her Brother. I don't feel that I can do anymore with this family.

Jena121
Jena121
1,119 Followers