Renee BBW Big Tit Vixen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last twelve hours have been incredible. I look forward to spending many more hours in your embrace. The sex was intense. You make me feel alive. I am not sure that I can part from you when the time comes. I hope you feel the same about me. I will take your sweet gaze with me on the golf course. Hurry back so we can love each other some more.

Love Steve

I read the note with tears in my eyes. This man truly loves me. After reading this I know that there will be a special place for Steve in my life.

I dry my hair and dress casually for the spa. I put on a brown thong G-string that barely covers my pussy. My brown blouse with tan shorts covers my reinforced bra. On my feet I wear brown thong sandals with a back strap with a two inch wedge. Steve is into toes he will love them with my fresh pedicure.

I look in the mirror and like what I saw. Yes I am thick some would say fat. I think I look sexy in my low cut blouse that displays my massive tits. My muscular thighs and thin calves are reveled by my high cut brown shorts. My large voluptuous ass is covered tightly by the fabric. My thong sandal clad feet are a foot fetish dream. I wear toe rings on two toes of my left foot and three on my right. I wear matching anklets on my ankles that ride an inch above my sandals.

I arrive at the spa complex of Pocanos Palace the Cove. I am a few minutes early. My attendant takes me over to her station and removes my sandals for me. As my feet soak a tall younger woman enters the room. She wears a tight white pant suit and black thong mules. She sits in the chair next to mine. She is much taller than me maybe 5"7". Her hair is brown and her skin is very tan. Her breasts are large, but much smaller than mine 42DD I would guess. Her waist is thick with a round tummy. Her hips are very large a full six or seven inches larger than her top. She has a bubble butt that is very sexy. Her body is almost pear shaped.

"Hi I am Rachel."She says in a heavy Latin accent.

"I am Renee nice to meet you." I say.

*****

Author's Note: Renee BBW Big Tit Vixen Chapter 3- Renee and Rachel have Lesbian encounter.

12