Renee Ch. 01

Story Info
Young wife Renee tells her story.
13.7k words
4.02
107.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers

The day was bright and sunny and I was feeling great. My husband had just finished mowing the lawn and I just love the smell of freshly cut grass and I loved life. I was standing at the kitchen sink cleaning up after a relaxed weekend meal with my family as I idly watched my daughter play in the pool with one of her boy friends. The sun was creating sparkles on the surface of the water and the sound of two young people was carried into the house on the gentle breeze. The graceful movements of my daughter caught my eye. There was something about the way she moved that held my attention and it came as a shock to me to realise what it was. She was oozing sex appeal. She was teasing the young man mercilessly in a grown up sexual way and she seemed to be enjoying every minute of it.

That was the moment that I saw my little girl in a different light. It was like the shutters had suddenly been lifted. She had grown up. It seems that she had progressed from innocent young girl into a mature sexual woman in the flash of an eye. It was one of those mother things – all of a sudden you see your child in a different light. I was shocked to see just how my daughter had grown into a beautiful young woman and I had just become aware of it. She was no longer my little girl but a young woman.

It was also obvious that she was very aware of her body and that she was intentionally provoking the young man making playful but sexy contact with him at every opportunity. With a start I knew that I was looking at a younger version of myself and I knew that I needed to talk with my child about grown up matters. She definitely reminded me of me and, if she was anything like me, it was certain that if she would be sexually active very soon if she wasn't already. I shook my head as if to clear my mind, amazed that I hadn't seen it before. Maybe it was the way she was carrying herself in the presence of the boy, I don't know but it was definitely time to talk with her about birth control.

My thoughts drifted back to my younger days and I felt a smile form on my face as I recalled my activities. As a teenager I had been sexually active, very active, and I had been extremely lucky. Somehow I hadn't become pregnant and if my daughter was going to engage in sexual activity the way I did then she definitely needed to take precautions.

Then came the questions. Did I want her to be as sexually liberated and uninhibited as I was and am? Did I want her to be as promiscuous as I was? Did she know about my 'other' life? Just what was her attitude to sex?

As I observed her in action I could see that these questions needed to be addressed with a degree of urgency.

As these thoughts permeated my mind I turned the tap on full and water spurted from the tap into the sink causing the detergent to foam forming bubbles and a pleasant aroma of lemons. I watched the bubbles and remembered my first experience of sex. It was an event that had been like turning on a tap because sex for me flowed freely from that day. I had made a deliberate decision and once I had tasted it I didn't want it to stop because I loved it.

This first experience taught me many things. 1. Boys loved sex. 2. I loved sex and 3. I loved pleasing boys. I also quickly learned that I loved giving my body to them for their pleasure. If sex pleased boys and all forms of sex pleased me then I could see no reason not to engage in sex as often as I wanted. It also didn't take me long to know that sex is powerful and that I could use it to get what I wanted - and I did.

Lost in my memories I played with the bubbles imagining what it had been like to hold my first live penis. I remembered flirting with my first lover in a way very much the same as my daughter was and I wondered if my mother ever watched me and felt the same. I smiled warmly as I thought of my mother and I recalled the time I caught her in bed with a man who wasn't my father. A deliciously naughty feeling invaded my body as I relived the scene. My mother, naked, was facing the door of her bedroom sitting astride a man impaled on his cock. When I opened the door her eyes locked onto mine open wide in shock and I beat a hasty retreat. I was in my late teens at the time but I eased my mother's concerns by suggesting that she make sure that she continued to enjoy herself. The incident was never mentioned again but I knew that she frequently invited other men into her bed. I have a sneaky suspicion that my father knew about her extramarital sexual activities.

Sex had played a major part in my life then and it still does today. My husband George and I have an unconventional attitude to sex to say the least and I'm sure my children have picked up on that through the years.

So, did I want her to be like me? Well if she was anything like me I knew there was nothing that I could do to stop her even if I wanted to. She would make up her own mind as I did. The bottom line is simple. There was and still is nothing that will stop me enjoying the type and amount of sex I have. I believe that I was made a woman to serve and please men sexually. I know that this is not popular attitude to hold today but it's the attitude I have. It works for me and brings great pleasure to George and myself. The thought of men using my body for their own satisfaction turns me on and when I'm in a situation when it's about to happen I get wet instantly. There is no sex act I won't do for a man and it turns me on when they know that. I am lucky because my husband also like to share me with other men.

We have two lives. One is the successful happy average family. People know me as a typical 'soccer mom.' I attend school functions and I love my children and my husband passionately. However, my husband and I have other needs. These needs are seen to be abnormal by many although more and more people are beginning to openly admit to enjoying a similar lifestyle.

My gaze returned to my daughter and her antics and I recalled my first early years as a budding and growing young female.

The 'in' group at school consisted of ten or twelve guys a couple of years older than myself. They had girls hanging off their arms at all times and they all played for one of the schools sporting teams. I don't recall any of them being on the school's debating team.

They were all very good looking, cock sure of themselves, self centered and quite arrogant. My family had moved into the area recently and I had started going to the school late the previous year. After a few months I had identified the leading members of the group and managed to be accepted as a fringe member, a situation I enjoyed courtesy of my well-developed tits. Also I never attempted to be coy and I'm sure my body language communicated the fact that I was interested in sex and most important that I was approachable. I think I was constantly making a silent statement that said, "I'm fuckable,"

Most of the boys were a couple of years older than I was and while they sensed my approachability and in spite of their self assured front they were unsure. As for the girls they definitely knew more about me than I did at that stage. They recognised a competitor and they knew that I was available and willing, even anxious, to let the boys have their way with me. They were openly rude and nasty to me making it very clear that I wasn't welcome.

I was aware that they didn't like me and I didn't care. It wasn't them I wanted to please. I was actually quiet innocent and naive at that time but I knew what I wanted and had a plan to get it. I was going to take advantage of my extremely strong desire to explore sex. I thought about it all the time, in class, in bed, and while talking with my girl friends. One of those girls had discovered some adult magazines in her parent's bedroom and these made for enlightening reading. I loved the pictures but the stories and letters also grabbed my attention. I wasn't the only girl to be obsessed with sex after all. Sex was always with me mentally and physically. During classes I would frequently think about the stories and pictures and a now familiar tingling sensation would start between my legs. It was an itch that needed urgent attention.

One day one of the boys finally got the message and the nerve to find out if I was truly available. After school he approached me and asked if I would like him to walk me home. I was thrilled and accepted without hesitation instinctively knowing that this boy was going to try his luck with me. This was confirmed by his next question.

"Renee are your parents home?" It wasn't the most creative approach but it was functional.

Even though I had read, talked and dreamed of this moment for what seemed like forever I still felt the blood rush to my face.

"No. They won't be home for hours."

I looked up at him and a nice thrill ran through my body. I was aware of increased moisture between my legs I can still clearly recall the walk and I remember thinking with much anticipation that this boy wants to fuck me and that I was going to let him. I was going to let him to do what he wanted to me. The thought thrilled me then as it does today.

When we got home I got us a drink and I took him straight to my bedroom.

Pete read the situation perfectly and without preamble kissed me placing his hand inside my shirt and began to fondle my breasts. I broke the kiss and moved away from him a little. He looked a little crestfallen as he thought I was going to stop the action but he soon understood. I had a deep urge to expose myself so I started to slowly undress removing my shirt and skirt until I stood in front of him in my bra and panties. It was then that he lost patience and basically mauled me stripping us both. It certainly wasn't romantic which was good because I didn't want romance I wanted to fuck. Before I knew it we were both naked and I was lying on my back on the bed as he hovered over me his hard cock poised at the entrance to my pussy. Then in one swift movement he was inside me. He pushed forward into me and fucked me. He took my cherry, and pumped away until he filled me up with his semen.

I remember lying there just watching fascinated. His face contorting as he came, the beads of sweat on his forehead and the grunting noises he made almost made me laugh but I didn't.

While it felt nice it was nothing to write home about. I did feel physical pleasure and although it wasn't the mind blowing, earth-shattering experience I had read about it was pleasurable. However, it was the obvious pleasure he received that gave me the most enjoyment. As I reminisced I could still feel him lying on top of me enjoying his weight on me and the full body to body skin to skin contact. I can still feel his breath on my neck as he told me what a great fuck I was. I thanked him and felt a real thrill and turned I was by the fact that this boy had just used my body to obtain so much pleasure.

When his cock was soft and he was satisfied he rolled off me and for the first time in my life I felt the warm slippery liquid oozing from between my legs. I reached down and inserting my fingers into my pussy and masturbated myself. I liked the wet slippery feel of it and I knew that I wanted more, lots more.

We lay there naked for a short time and then he took hold of my head and guided me down to his cock. It was still coated with his cum and I could smell it. I rested my head on his tummy for a while savoring the odor getting used to it as I played with his balls and cock. He was soon hard again and he pushed my face lower until my mouth was touching his cock. Another nudge told me that he wanted me to take him into my mouth so I did. I knew what I would do because I had been dreaming about it for ages. I was going to suck him off and keep him in my mouth until he came and then I would swallow it if I could.

I was going to let him use my mouth until he was completely satisfied. As I was without experience I let him do what he wanted. I remember thinking how cool it would be to make him cum. I didn't realise just how quickly a warm willing mouth and tongue will get a guy off. I was surprised and very pleased that within seconds he was holding my head firmly in place as he filled my mouth with his semen. I had read a lot about it so when I felt him starting to cum I put my tongue over the tip of his cock and I felt the first strong spurts of semen hit underneath my tongue. It was warm and it filled my mouth. As the strong spurts finished I swirled the semen around in my mouth, swallowed most of it and then let the rest land on the top of my tongue. The taste wasn't too strong and not as salty as I had been told it would be. I liked it. After he had finished I kept him in my mouth and sucked him clean. When I was done I look up and grinned at him making licking my lips in a sexy manner. He collapsed onto my bed and repeated his very romantic statement. "Renee you are a great fuck and cock sucker."

I laughed with him and said, "I still have a lot to learn and I want to learn. Do you want to teach me?

If I expected any romance (which I didn't by the way) I sure didn't get any.

He rolled on top of me again rubbing his soft penis on my pussy and sucking my tits. "Fuck yeah. I'm going to fuck you silly from now on. I'll fuck you any time you want."

"Well I want it all the time."

As soon as he had regained his strength he rolled off me and stood leaving me lying on the bed still naked and with semen oozing from my body.

He ran his fingers over my lips saying, "Renee you are a natural cock sucker and a great fuck and I can't believe that you swallowed it all. I'll be around again very soon to sample more of you."

I gave him a coy smile. "Pete, like I said, you can come and fuck me as often as you like. My mouth is yours to use." I had placed a lot of emphasis on the word cum and he understood my meaning.

Shaking his head he said, "fuck you're something else. Wait till I tell the rest of the guys about this. I can't believe we took this long to discover you." This was something I hadn't considered but I felt a thrill go through my body when he said it. I discovered that far from being upset that he would brag about what he did to me I wanted him to. I smiled and said, "all of your friends?"

Grinning he looked at my body planted a quick kiss on my tits said "yes" then left the room.

I got up and, still naked, followed him to the door only partly concealing myself behind it as I waved him goodbye. The risk of being seen was also a turn on for me.

My daughter's laughter brought me back to the present and realized that I was smiling at the memories. I hadn't known it of course but even then I was displaying behavior that pointed to an exhibitionist and submissive streak in me.

Enjoying the warm glow that had taken over my body I again let my mind drift back to the past.

I remembered as if it were yesterday. When he had gone I leaned against the wall and felt my body all over. I put my fingers in my pussy and tasted myself. I liked it, replaced my hand and thinking about the fact that soon most of the people at school would know what I did I had an orgasm almost immediately. I wasn't concerned at all of the prospect in fact I was glad and I felt really sexy knowing that he was going to tell his mates about me.

The next day I went to school with a mixture of excitement, embarrassment and a feeling of not knowing what to expect. By lunchtime I was aware that some of the boys and girls were looking at me differently. After school I had confirmation that he had indeed been talking about me. One of his friends asked to walk me home and the question was the same.

"Renee are your parents home?"

"I looked at him and gave him a knowing smile. "No not for a couple of hours yet. Why? Do you want to come around?

"Fuck yeah" was his reply.

I didn't even think about the consequences. Two boys in two days and I would certainly have an instant reputation as an easy lay; a slut. I smiled at the thought and handing him my books. "That it would be nice" was all I said. And so my second sexual adventure began and I must confess that I didn't give the risk of pregnancy a thought. Naïve hey. All I knew was that if he wanted to screw me I would let him.

When we got to my home I did the same as I had done the day before. I went to the kitchen, got a drink, took him by the hand and led him to my bed. I then turned and faced him before slowly undressing myself.

Emboldened by my direct and no-nonsense approach he moved to me, kissed me hard and then literally took over stripping me. When I was naked he pushed me away from him so he could see all of me. It was an embarrassing but fantastic sensation and his reaction excited me. I looked directly at his groin and the growing bulge in his pants then made eye contact with him as his eyes wandered over me. I could actually feel each part of my body as he looked at it especially when he openly gazed between my legs. In spite of my willingness my face was burning with embarrassment. I was extremely aroused and I sucked in my breath as he reached out and touched my nipples squeezing them before dropping to his knees for a closer look at my pussy and pushed a finger inside me.

"Renee you're very wet," he said as he slid a second finger inside me. I spread my legs further apart making it easier for him. The act of giving him complete access to my body was an incredible turn on and my pussy might have been wet before it literally gushed when I did that.

He looked up at me and stated the obvious. "You like this don't you?"

With wobbly knees I managed to nod and whisper "yes I do."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to do whatever you want. I want to please you."

I heard him suck his breath in and he said in a husky voice, "You'll let me do anything I want? Anything?"

I steadied myself by placing me hands on his shoulders. "Yes you can do anything to me as long as it pleases you."

"Pete was right. You are a slut."

When I heard his call me a slut I experienced a surge of excitement, my knees bent even more forcing him to support me his fingers buried deep inside me. It was fantastic.

He stood up lifted me almost off the ground. I let him take my weight and I moved my pussy back and forward increasing the pressure on my clit. I was in heaven.

I was actually getting close to an orgasm when he stopped. A situation that I was to experience many times in the next few years until I started fucking men who knew how to please a woman but as I said I didn't mind as long as the boy was happy.

He undressed quickly and I almost fainted when his penis sprang free. Again I loved the effect I was having on him. To use a cliché I was drawn to the hard swaying flesh just as a moth is to a flame.

I tentatively reached out and touched him smoothing the slippery liquid that had appeared over his cock making it jump and twitch. He drew me in to him until my breasts were crushed to his chest. I could feel the heat of him and the hardness pressing into my tummy set me on fire. I kissed him pushing my tongue into his mouth. It obviously wasn't my first kiss but it was only the second time for me to be standing completely naked feeling male flesh on mine. He pushed me back onto the bed and like his friend the day before he entered me in one swift movement. No preamble or romantic talk he just started pumping into me like crazy and all too soon I received the second load of semen into my body. Even then I didn't think about pregnancy because I was enjoying myself too much. Like most young people I was living in the moment and the possible consequences didn't even enter my mind. I do remember thinking about the boy and making sure he was pleasured. The fact that he seemed to have found his heaven between my legs made me shake all over.

alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers