Renee's Auction as a Pain Slut

Story Info
Young woman is auctioned off as a pain slut.
8.7k words
4.53
97.5k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2022
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains graphic scenes depicting nonconsensual sex and pain, including caning.

This installment completes the trilogy of stories. If you want additional background on Renee, please read Renee's Seduction and Submission (Book One) followed by Renee's Seduction and Submission.

Dedicated to sue -- you wanted to make sure I got it right. huggzz.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

Chapter One

The well-heeled Club members assembled in their upstate New York headquarters and via video connections from around the world to bid on the latest graduates from the Club's training facility in San Francisco. The posh headquarters building was furnished with leather club chairs in a semi-circular stadium configuration. All one hundred seats were taken. There was a handful of late arriving Club members lining the back wall. Busty topless waitresses in scanty frilly skirts, fishnet stockings and black high heel pumps and buffed men in thongs acting as waiters attended to the assembled men and women members. Each of the waitresses and waiters bore the collars of their Club member owners.

The members had already viewed edited portions of the training videos and bid upon all but one of available cock and pain sluts. Even though two hours had elapsed, during the intermission before the viewing of the final video, there was a distinct buzz and energy in the crowd in anticipation of Renee's video and her appearance. Most members had already viewed Renee's video and there was a consensus that she was a pain slut of exceptional quality, both in terms of physical appearance and her ability to use pain to feed her sexual energy.

The lights slowly darkened and the video screen above the stage started the narrowcast of a video that was made at an unidentified location.

"Are you ready to please your Mistress?" asked the dominatrix, identified only as "4" by her collar. Slave number 4 was an imposing presence given her 5'10" height. She was dressed to the hilt for the video. Her long platinum blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her substantial breasts protruded up and over her black lace bustier. Each of her erect nipples was pierced with a rose gold barbell. She had nothing to cover her shaved pubic area and wore thigh high platform leather boots with 5 inch heels.

Renee was outwardly calm but inwardly apprehensive about the punishment about to be meted out. "I am Mistress," she said in a steady voice.

Renee was then asked to look straight into the camera and recite her name, age, height, weight, cup size, length of nipples and length of clit. Renee recounted these statistics in a dispassionate voice, but never broke eye contact with the camera. The camera then panned up and down her front side, dwelling for several moments at her youthful rounded breasts and her shaved pussy. She was then asked to turn around so the same could be done to her backside. Renee was directed to bend over and spread her cheeks so her anus was visible. Renee was highly embarrassed by this public exposure, yet at the same time filled with nervous excitement.

Mistress started the session with an open palm spanking, with Renee over her lap, alternating cheeks until each of them was a bright red. Renee was already visibly perspiring. Renee was happy to begin the session with a spanking, as it helped develop a warm glow in her body and melted away the anxiety brought on by the video crew and the bright lights. She concentrated on taking herself to that compartmentalized subspace where her universe contracted to just her Mistress and herself with everything else fading to background noise.

Mistress picked up two clothes pin style nipple clamps. She pulled up one of Renee's nipples, stretching it upwards to her mouth. She held the nipple in her mouth and then held Renee's breast in her hand, circling her nipple with her tongue until the nipple was fully erect. Mistress then applied the clamp, eliciting a sharp exhale from the submissive woman. Mistress repeated the same procedure to Renee's other nipple and then attached the two clamps together with a chain and then hung a small weight to the chain.

Mistress then walked over to the wall where assorted instruments of pain were suspended from hooks on the wall. She caressed the braided bullwhip and removed the coiled whip from its resting place. She walked in front of the young brunette and held the popper, which consisted of two separate leather strands that extended beyond the fall like the forked tongue of a serpent, and ran them slowly across Renee's cheek. She instinctively turned her head away from the Domme, which brought an immediate rebuke in the form of a light slap to Renee's exposed cheek.

Mistress took three steps away from Renee and held the popper in her left hand and the braided handle of the bullwhip in her right. She curled her right wrist and then snapped it forward, letting go of the popper and having it explode just inches from Renee's left ear. The sharp snapping sound made Renee flinch and for the weight on the nipple chain to swing wildly back and forth, pulling on Renee's nipples and causing a flush to her cheeks. Mistress then gathered the popper again in her left hand and flexed her right wrist back and forth until she pulled back her wrist and let go a full stroke aimed at the young woman's waist. The thong of the whip went around Renee's back and the popper exploded on her right ass cheek. Renee screamed as the end of the popper left angry red welts on her ass. She immediately started sobbing but her training forced her to say "One. Mistress, may I have another?"

Mistress took half a step back and twirled the popper in her left hand. She then flexed her right wrist and stepped forward with a more forceful lash with the serpent's tongues kissing the left cheek of Renee's ass. The snap of the popper caused the submissive woman to let go a full throated bellow as the pain coursed through her body. She jerked her body upward, causing the weight on the nipple chain to go upward as well. As Renee relaxed, the weight went downward with equal force, pulling her clamps and causing a secondary round of pain from her nipples that collided with the pain emanating from her ass.

"Two Mistress," sobbed Renee. She could barely choke out "May I have another?"

Mistress unfurled the whip and went higher, with the thong wrapping around the small of her back and the popper striking just below her right armpit. Renee howled in pain as her tender flesh gave way to the bite of the two headed popper.

"Three Mistress. I beg of you no more. Please, please Mistress."

Mistress stepped behind Renee and ran her hands lightly over the areas that received the bite of the lash. Renee shuddered at the light touch and was now sweating profusely. Mistress stepped back to line up one final lash, this time biting the smaller woman on the back of her right thigh. Renee's right ankle buckled and she listed far to the right with her full weight on her left wrist. She was sobbing uncontrollably and her tears had run her mascara down her face. As she caught her breath she steadied herself on her right foot and relieved the pressure on her left wrist. She was still panting heavily and her eyes had a wild look in them.

Mistress stepped forward and released the left nipple clamp, causing Renee to snap backwards as the blood started coursing through that tortured nipple. Mistress heightened the sensation by rolling the nipple between her fingers. Renee screamed at the intensity of the sensation. Mistress repeated the same process with Renee's right nipple. Renee was shaking as the pain, the prickly heat from the lash, and the pins and needles sensation from the blood flow to her nipples made her one raw nerve. Mistress lowered her hand to touch Renee's overflowing cunt and jammed three fingers inside, pulling upward to massage Renee's G spot and clit.

"Mistress!!!" is all that Renee could articulate as the wet heat from her cunt ignited every nerve ending in her body.

Mistress commanded, "Cum you slut!"

Renee started flailing her arms and legs as her orgasm seized control of her body. The strength of the chains holding her wrist and ankle cuffs was tested as Renee jerked at her bonds. Mistress continued to pump her fingers in Renee's cunt with liquid visibly spilling on the cement floor below. The front and rear cameras caught it all, continuing to record as Renee's shaking reduced itself to irregular spasms. The final frame of the video showed the young submissive's head hanging down with her chin touching her chest, her hair disheveled, and her mascara streaking down to the bottom of her cheeks. A faint smile can be seen on her face. The screen faded to black.

Chapter Two

Renee lay exhausted on the cold cement floor, panting and sweating after her Mistress had whipped her buttocks and thighs with the bullwhip and brought her to a rousing orgasm. She was drawing from the coolness of the floor to give comfort to her overheated body. Around her the video crew was packing their gear, oblivious to the star of the video who lacked the energy to stand.

Renee was now the property of the Club, subject to the whims of the personnel managing the inspection process and the Auction. Luc, her sponsor, watched helplessly through a window from the observation gallery. As Renee was able to get control of her breathing a slave came into the room with chains, shackling Renee's arms and legs and half leading, half dragging her to her holding cell.

Renee sat alone, shackled, on a stained mattress on a bare metal framed bed. The windowless holding cell had no other accoutrements so Renee was left with only her thoughts. Renee had long ago mentally left her old life as a paralegal in a downtown New York law firm and had reset her mind to being a pain slut for the highest bidder in the Auction; to be fucked and whipped at her Master or Mistress's whim for a two year period. But her training with Andre had toughened her for this moment. He had taught her that her path to sexual fulfillment was through a gateway of pain. Renee welcomed the pain if administered by a Master or Mistress that understood the symbiotic relationship between pain and pleasure.

A collared slave, bearing the number "11" came into her cell bearing a simple meal, a metal bucket and a roll of toilet paper for Renee's personal needs.

Renee had a fitful night of sleep, still smarting from the fine welts left by her Mistress's whip. Slave 11 attended to Renee for those five days, putting salve on her wounds, bringing her meals, and furnishing her with a fresh bucket each morning. As the five days drew to a close Renee's wounds healed and her anxiety level over what was to come reached a crescendo.

Finally, on the fifth day Renee was blindfolded, naked, hooded and shackled with her hands behind her back and led to a car to be taken to an undisclosed location. Unbeknownst to Renee, she was being taken to the site of the Auction. Renee could feel the cool leather of the vehicle's seat on her body as the car went for a long period of time on quiet smooth roads that gave way to the stop and go traffic on pothole infested city streets. Renee suspected that there was nothing covering the car's windows so her nude body would be on display to any passing driver. Nothing was said during the entire trip. Renee was excited and apprehensive, as she had absolutely no idea where she was going to or what would be expected of her when she arrived. Once the car arrived at its location the driver opened the door to let her out. He helped her out and clipped a leash to her collar, leading her naked, hooded and shackled on a busy street. Renee could hear traffic nearby and the buzz of people on the sidewalk whispering unintelligible comments that Renee suspected were about her. She felt a deep sense of shame at this public humiliation and was grateful for the hood and the anonymity it afforded. She also felt a trickle or juice down her leg, adding to her humiliation.

She heard a door open to a building and was then walking barefoot on stone, probably marble, to a room. The hood was removed. She wanted to rub her eyes when adjusting to the light but was reminded her hands remained shackled behind her back. She saw that she was in a large room containing every manner of apparatus and implement of pain and pleasure that she could imagine. The room also contained a sitting area with comfortable furniture and a fully stocked bar. Renee was unshackled, though still cuffed, and left in the room to await her appearance at the Auction.

As the screen faded to black a murmur started within the bidders, which increased in intensity to a roar as excited spectators marveled at Renee's beauty, her ability to withstand pain, and her explosive orgasm after she was punished.

The auctioneer informed the bidders that the successful bidder would secure two years of Renee's services as a pain slut. The auctioneer signaled for the slave handlers to escort Renee into the room. Renee, clad only in black fishnet thigh high stockings and black high heels, with her hands shackled in front of her and a sturdy leather collar around her neck, squinted as the bright lights focused on the stage blinded her to what was beyond. As she was led onto the stage the handler looped a necklace around her neck that bore a pendant with the number "71" on it. She could only hear many voices buzzing with excitement and a round of applause as she was led into the room.

The slave handler pulled Renee's hands high over her head and secured the chain securing her wrists to a hook. The hook was then pulled upwards until Renee was precariously balanced on her high heels. The audience was treated to seeing Renee's body fully extended, admiring the shape of her young breasts and the curve of her calves. The handler then approached Renee and attached a spreader bar to her ankles. Now she could feel the cool conditioned air teasing her wet pussy. Goosebumps rose on her arms and legs.

Renee could see there was a live video feed of the auction going to the phone bidders. The camera operator zoomed in for a close-up so that the live audience and the audience accessing the auction remotely could see Renee's nipples and pussy in fine detail. In her compromising position, Renee had no choice but to be displayed as if she were a piece of meat.

The bidding began at $25,000, and quickly escalated to $100,000. There were a handful of live bidders still raising their paddles and a number of phone bidders, represented by a half dozen call attendants, also actively pursuing Renee. As the bidding escalated to $250,000 the bidding reduced to two live bidders and two on the phones.

The auctioneer motioned to the slave handler to approach. One of the handlers, slave 4, who had dispensed the punishment to Renee on the video, was brandishing a flogger. She took a few test strokes on Renee's bottom and then started flogging her with a great deal of enthusiasm. Renee could feel the heat of her bottom and the pain coming from the strokes, but it was her need that was the most pressing. The humiliation of being publicly displayed for auction had excited Renee to no end, and her pussy was a swampy mess.

The auctioneer pressed his palm against Renee's sodden pussy and was rewarded with a juice-slickened hand. He held it up to the audience to see as the camera zoomed in for the worldwide viewers. "The slut is wet," he declared.

Shame washed over Renee as the evidence of her submission was on public display. She knew that her body craved humiliation and pain and yet her mind had not yet reconciled the contradiction between her shame of performing unspeakable acts and her craving for precisely that type of treatment. All of this came to the fore as Renee's eyes, now adjusting to the bright lights of the stage, could start to make out faces in the crowd. She scanned the audience and saw dozens of faces, all focused on her and on her public humiliation.

Another buzz passed through the crowd as the auctioneer showed his glistening hand and declared that Renee was wet. He resumed the bidding and paddles immediately shot up moving the bidding to $350,000, with two new bidders joining the fray.

"We have one final demonstration of this slut before we conclude the bidding." The auctioneer signaled to slave 4 to proceed. She approached Renee, still standing upright with her hands bound and stretched above her head and her legs open with the spreader bar between them and knelt between her legs. The camera zoomed in to show that Renee's legs were quivering and her pussy was leaking a copious amount of fluid down both of her legs. Slave 4 knelt between the submissive's legs and tilted her head back, pressing her lips against Renee's sopping wet pussy. The camera captured Renee's facial expression, her eyes squeezed tightly shut and her lips upturned as the rapture caused by slave 4's tongue and lips sent Renee into another world. Renee's entire body was shaking. The auctioneer held his microphone next to Renee's mouth.

"Tell the audience Renee."

"Please."

"Please what."

"Please let me cum."

"Not yet, little slut."

Slave 4 continued to lick and suck on Renee's pussy until Renee's thrashing became almost uncontrollable. Slave 4 took two fingers, wet them with Renee's pussy juices, and pushed them all the way into Renee's ass. The camera captured the fingers in Renee's bottom, her anal ring squeezing the fingers as Renee's head was thrown back crying "Please" at the top of her lungs.

"Cum you whore," declared the auctioneer, who was himself a Dom.

Renee's back arched and her legs stiffened as an orgasm wracked her body, her body relaxing and then tensing as each successive ripple of her orgasm passed through her. There was an audible gasp from the audience at the intensity of Renee's orgasm.

The bidding resumed and passed $500,000 before it again narrowed down to two bidders, one in the audience and one on the phone. The auctioneer plyed his skills, coaxing each bidder upward until the bidding stalled at $600,000. The auctioneer declared the lot closed and awarded Renee to the phone bidder. Two slave handlers came out. Renee slumped down as the overhead rope was loosened and the spreader bar removed. One of the handlers put a black leather hood over Renee and attached a chain to her collar, leading her off the stage and into one of the holding cells.

Renee was relieved of her hood and chain and languished in the holding cell for what seemed like hours. The whipping and the orgasm had sapped Renee of all of her energy so she spent most of that time lying on her side on the bare concrete floor. Slave 11 returned to her cell to provide her with food and water. A short while later a man in a sharp business suit approached the holding cell.

"Renee, my client purchased you. It's my job to accompany you on a jet and deliver you to my client. We'll be leaving within the hour."

Renee was left again with her thoughts as the man departed. She now wondered who had purchased her and where she was going. Would her Master or Mistress be benevolent or sadistic? Would this be the best or worst two years of her life? As she was lost in her thoughts slave 11 appeared again at her cell, this time with a hood and leash. She put the hood over Renee's head and zipped up the back. Since there were only holes for her nose and mouth Renee could not see and her hearing was greatly impaired. In the darkness, her anxiety level shot up to the point she could feel her temples pounding and her heart racing. She felt a tug on the leash as she was led barefoot and naked out of her cell. There were familiar smells and muffled sounds as she was led down a long hallway to the exit of the building. She was led outside, as she heard the roar of nearby traffic and felt a cool breeze blow across her bare flesh. The cold air caused her nipples to harden and for goosebumps to rise on her arms and legs. Renee was now shaking, both from the cold and her elevated level of anxiety, as her head was pushed down as she was guided into the back seat of a waiting limousine. The uniformed driver said nothing, fastening her seat belt and then closing the passenger door. She heard another car door shut and assumed that the man who greeted her was sitting in the passenger seat.