Renee's Curiosity Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman swings with her in laws.
2.2k words
4.52
74.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kg2sweet
kg2sweet
9 Followers

When my wife, Susan, and I decided to tell Tommy and Renee that we were swingers, we knew what the reaction would be. Tommy is our son. He is 27 years old, a little over 6 feet tall and about 225 pounds. Renee is our 25 year old daughter in law. She is a pretty blonde about 5'3" and 125 pounds.

"Ewwww." Tommy scowled, crunching his face up like he had just bit into a lemon. "Mom, I don't even want to think about you having sex at all. I sure as hell don't need to hear about your liking it."

"Well, I think it's so cool." Renee responded. "I've always wondered what it was like. I wouldn't mind going to a party with you just to see what goes on."

"Look, I don't have a problem with it." Tommy replied. "God knows, I'm no angel and if that's what you two are into it, that's great. All I'm saying is you're my parents and I don't need to know that about you."

A couple of months later, Tommy had to go out of town on a business trip. Since we live in Florida and Renee's family is in Ohio. She came to stay with us while he was away.

By coincidence, there was a house party scheduled during the time she was staying with us. Remembering what she had said earlier, Susan asked her, "Renee, we have a party and if you would like to go, that's fine. It's no pressure. You don't have to participate, and one of us will stay close by just in case anything makes you feel uncomfortable."

Then I added, "As long as you understand that, even though you will be there, we still plan on doing what we normally do. That means you will be seeing your in laws naked and having sex with others. Will you be okay with that?"

"Well, I've already seen Susan naked in the fitting rooms when we've gone shopping, so that's no big deal. I guess I can handle seeing Kevin. It's not like I've never seen a cock before. As long as I can just watch, Yeah, Why not?"

Now, I'll admit. I have had more than one fantasy about Renee. But the prospect of being around her in that environment kept my cock perpetually hard right up to the night of the party.

As we prepared to leave, my wife's 5'8" body looked stunning in a long black silk gown with a low cut front that her 40F tits were begging to spill from. Then Renee came from her room and my jaw dropped.

She had put on a bustier that accentuated her already perky 34B breasts. She had combined it with a pair of skin tight jeans that looked like they had been painted onto her petite frame. The entire look was finished off with a pair of 5 inch black stilettos.

"How do I look?" Renee asked feigning schoolgirl innocence.

"Good enough to fuck." I responded, my cock rising in agreement.

"I appreciate that but, I'm just going as an observer, not a participant."

"Never say never." I thought.

The party was at a good friend's house and almost everyone there was people we had partied with before. We made introductions for Renee explaining she was just there out of curiosity, not to play. All the guys and some of the women were disappointed, but, understanding. We did not, however, mention she was our daughter in law. We simply said she was a close friend.

The party was lively and the drinks were flowing. The three of us took a seat at a table by the pool. We got ourselves some drinks, Susan with her Amaretto Sour and I with my Bourbon and coke. Renee settled for some coconut flavored rum. I have a reputation of getting naked within ten minutes of arriving at parties and I saw no reason that Renee's presence should change that. I stood next to Renee and started stripping down.

"Oh my God." she muttered, putting her hands over her eyes.

"I thought you said you would be okay with this." I asked. My cock was already semi-erect.

"I'm okay with it. I just wasn't expecting it so soon and so...up close." She took a big swallow of her drink.

"Well, get used to it cause it's going to be out all night." and with that I proceeded to join Susan, who had already jumped into the pool.

I lounged along the side of the pool, talking to a couple of friends while keeping an eye on Renee. She seemed to be taking all in. After a short time, I saw her remove the stilettos and walked over to me.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"It's not like what I imagined. I was expecting it to be everybody having sex everywhere, but, it's really like any other party." As she stood at the side of the pool, I could tell she was looking down trying to catch a glimpse of my cock through the water.

"You know the water is nice and warm. You should come on in."

"I don't know. I've never skinny dipped before."

"You've never been to a swinger's party before, either, but you seemed to have crossed that barrier easily."

"Well, I guess it can't hurt to get my feet wet."

She reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, slowly rolling them down her slender legs. She stepped out of them, sat down on the side of the pool and dipped her feet in the water. From my vantage point, I now had a perfect view of my daughter in law's thong covered pussy.

"Where's Susan?" she asked, noticing she was no longer in the pool.

"I'm not sure. She probably went inside with someone."

"You mean to have sex?"

"Yeah, probably." I replied nonchalantly

"And you really are okay with it?"

"Sure." I said as I got out of the pool. I dried myself off and asked her, "Would you like to go watch?"

"Is that okay? To watch, I mean."

I smiled. "Not only is it okay, but we both find it to be a big turn on."

I took Renee by the hand and we went inside the house. There were several bedrooms, but it was easy to find which one Susan was in. She is extremely vocal and her moans echoed throughout the hallway. We stopped in the doorway and I let Renee stand in front of me so she could get a clear view of her mother in law getting her pussy pounded by our friend, Curtis.

"OH YES, OH YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MY PUSSY." my wife was screaming.

Renee seemed mesmerized by the sight of Curtis' cock sliding in and out of my wife's slick pussy. As she stood there watching the scene before her I put my hands on Renee's shoulders and began a slow massage.

My wife looked over to us in the doorway. Knowing that her husband and her daughter in law were watching her get thoroughly fucked made her go wild.

"YES, BABY, WATCH HIM FUCK ME!!! WATCH HIM FUCK MY WET PUSSY!!" Susan cried.

Meanwhile, Renee's hand slipped to her pussy, rubbing it through the fabric of her thong. My hands dropped from her shoulders and begin to untie the bustier. I removed the tie holding it together and let it fall away from her revealing her breasts to me for the first time.

I reached around and cupped each one in my hands, relishing in their firmness. As I took each nipple in my fingers, I felt her breathing get heavier. I dropped my eyes down in time to see her fingers dip into the fabric of her thong and touch the wetness of her own pussy while her eyes remained fixated on the action in front of her.

I moved my hands away from her tits and worked them down her stomach, until I had placed them over hers inside the thong. Renee leaned her head back against me. She then lifted her hands away from her pussy, leaving my fingers to rest against her very moist pussy lips. She lifted her hands up and pulled my head down until our mouths met in a passionate kiss. As our tongues danced together, I could smell the delightful scent of her pussy on her fingers as they lay against my cheek.

As the kissed deepened, my fingers slipped into her pussy. At the same time, I began to bend Renee forward. As this happened, she spread her legs slightly, allowing my hard cock to slide between and rub against her slit. I used my fingers to move the material of the thong to the side and spread her pussy lips apart. When I did this, it allowed the head of my cock to penetrate her pussy.

A soft moan escaped her lips and she began to lean over even farther. The more she bent over the more of my cock slid in to her wetness.

"Ummm, oooh." Renee purred as I began to rock myself back and forth in a slow rhythm. She was so tight and wet. It took all of my self-control not to cum immediately.

Wanting to make this more comfortable for both of us, I pulled away. Renee turned to me and pouted until I took her by the hand and led her into the empty bedroom across the hall.

When we were beside the bed, I gave her another deep kiss, and then broke it so I could slide down until I was kneeling in front of her. I slipped the thong down her legs, relieving her of the last piece of clothing she had. I then put my face into her pussy and gently licked her swollen lips and tasted her sweet juices.

"Oh my God, your tongue is amazing." she said, her voice a ragged whisper.

"Your pussy is amazing." I responded as I lapped up more of her wetness.

She eased herself back onto the bed. I followed along keeping myself between her legs.

I ran my tongue along her outer lips taking them into my mouth, gently sucking them. Then I lapped slowly up her slit until reaching her clit. I took it into my mouth and began sucking on it

"Ooooh, yes, that feels sooo good." She reached down and pulled my face deeper into her snatch. "Ahhh, AHHHH that's it. OOOOHHHH, I'M CUMMING!!!"

She squeezed her legs together trapping my head between her legs until I felt her trembling with an orgasm and my mouth became filled with a warm wetness.

After a few moments, she relaxed enough for me to ease up her body kissing and licking along the way. When I got to her breasts, I took one in my mouth, kissing and licking all around while caressing the other soft orb with my hand softly pinching the nipple between my fingers.

I moved further up until, finally we were once again face to face. I kissed her again all the while rubbing my cock along her slit.

She reached down between us and wrapped her hand around my cock and guided it to her entrance. I pushed into her in one smooth motion, the feeling of her pussy devouring my cock in its velvety wetness.

"Mmmmmm, that's it, fill me up. Give me all of your cock."

Once I felt myself bottom out, I held myself there completely inside my daughter in law.

"My God, Renee, you feel so wet and wonderful. I could stay inside you all night."

I started pumping in and out of her slowly. She began to move her hips, meeting my thrusts with her own causing me to bottom out each time. Her hands went around me and she gently scraped her fingernails across my back. I dipped my head down and nipped and kissed at her neck.

"Oh, Kevin, you feel so wonderful. DON'T STOP!!! FUCK MY PUSSY!! MORE!! MORE!!"

I begin to increase my speed, pumping harder and harder, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoing through the room.

"Yes, give it to me!!!! Deeper, DEEPER!!!. FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!!" She dropped her hands down to my ass, urging me to ram my cock as far into her as possible.

"YES! YES! YES!!!" She screamed, her body going stiff as her orgasm rocked through her body. Seeing her cum was enough to send me over the edge. I pumped my cock hard into her one more time, holding myself deep inside her pussy. My cock spewed cum into her sweet pussy, sending what felt like gallons of my seed inside her.

Renee and I lay motionless as we both came down from our mutual orgasm. I stroke her blonde hair away from her face then kissed her once more. I looked up and noticed Susan standing in the doorway.

"Looks like you decided to participate after all." Susan said with a smile. She walked over to the side of the bed. She kissed me deeply. Then she turned to Renee. "Well, what do you think of your in laws now?"

"That was incredible! I can't wait until the next party."

Susan leaned down and kissed Renee on the lips. "You don't have to wait for a party to play."

kg2sweet
kg2sweet
9 Followers