Renee's Internship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That does sound yummy; it shouldn't take too long with us both working on it."

"Good, let's eat first since it's getting late, then I'll show you the gym. The grounds can wait until we have better light. Maybe after we do that we can just slip into the hot tub and relax a bit, unless you're too tired. You did bring a swimsuit, didn't you?"

"I did, that sounds like the perfect end to the perfect day to me, let's get cooking!"

Lauren grinned at Renee's enthusiasm, bowing at the waist she motioned with her hands, "Right this way, my dear."

Renee giggled following her hostess into the kitchen. Lauren opened a drawer and took out two aprons, handing Renee one, tying the other around her waist. She then took command, pointing out the various instruments of her trade, coaching Renee as to their use in the preparation of their meal. Renee absorbed all the details as best she could in the fury of the moment. The sights and scents of their meal just made Renee more anxious to eat. Lauren was pleased that Renee was such a quick study; she hovered over her watching, guiding, and encouraging her actions. Lauren explained what went into the marinade, describing each ingredient's function and flavor. They joked with each other during the entire process, laughing and giggling at each other's witticisms.

When everything was finally cooking Lauren congratulated Renee, offering her a different wine to go with the chicken.

"You're going to think I'm a drunk after your visit here, but I really think wine is the perfect drink to compliment a meal. There are so many varieties and flavors."

"Oh, don't worry; I'm picturing you as a younger Julia Child. All I need to do is hear you say "Bon Appetite" then I'll be convinced you are her reincarnation."

"Oh girl, you flatter me. She is an inspiration, that's for sure. I wish I was half as good as she was."

"If this chicken tastes as good as it smells, you have my vote. So, what wine did you pair with this little delight?"

"I was thinking maybe a medium sweet Riesling. I've begun experimenting a bit more at home with my wines and when I find some pairings that really work, I suggest them to my executive chefs to see what they think. I'm no sommelier, not by a long shot, so rather than show my ignorance at work, I try them here first."

"I like experimenting too; it's how you learn. I just don't do it with chemicals or explosives." Renee smirked.

"I'm liking you more every minute, Renee. I'm sure we can dream up some yummy experiments for us both to try." Lauren had a gleam in her eye as she said that, knowing Renee didn't have a clue what she was alluding to.

"As long as we don't have to eat everything, some experiments sound better than they taste. That's why I want to learn from you. I have no real clue about food pairings."

"I'm sure I'll be able to teach you things that will get you moaning with delight."

Lauren was enjoying the conversation, knowing she was talking both about food and sex while poor Renee was clueless to the meanings. Lauren would have no thoughts about pressuring Renee into anything. The seduction would be slow, discrete and hopefully Renee's idea.

"How's your glass, Renee? I think we have about 15 minutes left for the chicken. There's a thermometer in the middle drawer."

"I could use a refill, but after that I'm good. I really need to eat something; I'm salivating already."

"I should have rang a bell."

"Maybe you should have, I didn't know your last name was Pavlov."

They both giggled while Renee checked the chicken's temperature. It was close but not quite ready. They gathered the rest of their dinner, plates and utensils. While scurrying around the kitchen, Lauren brushed against Renee a couple of times, apologizing each time she did. Enjoying the firmness of Renee's body with each random bump. Renee shrugged it off apologizing herself for not moving fast enough. She even bumped into Lauren once of her own accord.

When Lauren thought enough time had passed, Renee pulled the chicken out and set in on a trivet at the table. Lauren refreshed their glasses then proposed a toast. The glasses clinked together then each woman took a sip. They took turns dishing out the food to their plates then sat across from each other to dine on their delightful creation. Renee was famished; the look on her face with the first bite indicated to Lauren that she had done well.

Dinner went quickly, they drank another glass then packaged what they couldn't eat, putting it in the refrigerator. The dirty dishes went into the washer, waiting for a full load. At last, when all was cleaned and put away, Lauren untied her apron tossing it over a chair. Renee copied her, giggling as her apron landed directly on Lauren's. Lauren clasped Renee's hand in hers then headed outside. With freshly filled glasses, they stumbled out to the gym giggling the entire way. The warm humid air felt good during their brief walk to the gym. The sun had set, the crickets were chirping and both women were feeling very good about the day.

Lauren opened the door, switched on the lights, then stood so Renee would have to brush against her if she didn't pause for an invitation in. Renee almost dropped her drink when she saw the set up; slipping past Lauren she did brush slightly as her gaze focused on the room before her. State of the art rower, elliptical, treadmill and various other weight machines were placed around the room. Free weights, a door labeled sauna, and a changing room finished off the gym.

"I have mats over there for yoga and stretching. The hot tub is just outside the sliding glass door over there. What do you think?"

"Oh my gawd. My gym back home isn't this fantastic. I know where I'll be every free moment."

"Oh no, young lady. You'll spend some time here but we're going to show you Atlanta and some of the sights too. I have a friend who teaches yoga. She's here on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We have an agreement, I teach her cooking and she teaches me yoga. Right now we're doing Bikram."

"Bikram? Where the room is like ninety degrees and you barely have anything on?"

"Yes, actually it's like one hundred degrees and naked, have you tried it?" Lauren smiled with a gleam in her eye.

"No, not yet. Is it just you two? I might give it a try if it's a private session."

"I have had friends over with us some times. Since you're new, it can be just Devina and us. Clothing optional if you're not sure. How does that sound?"

"Wow, I'm not sure I could do that in such a hot room, I'll give it a try. This is really too much Lauren."

"That's what I like to hear, someone with an open mind. It can be difficult at first; we'll keep a close eye on you. I haven't lost an intern yet. So, hot tub or sauna?"

"I'll try it; I'm here to learn so I guess any opportunity I should. Sauna or tub I don't care, you choose."

Lauren laughed, "The sauna takes a bit more out of you. I'm afraid with the wine we'd pass out in there. Hot tub it is then, I normally don't wear a suit. I will since you are here, so let's go get them. I'll turn on the heater so we can soak till bedtime."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Lauren flipped some switches turning on the heat and bubbles to the tub. Lauren laughed some more as they locked arms and headed back to the house. It took maybe ten minutes for them to change. Lauren grabbed towels then waited for Renee by the back door, debating more wine. She left the glasses on the counter top deciding they had enough alcohol.

Renee came bounding down almost tripping as she hit the bottom of the stairs. Lauren heard her and hoped she hadn't hurt herself. When she appeared at the back door, she was flush and very embarrassed. She told Lauren what happened as Lauren tossed a towel at her.

"No more wine for you young lady. I don't need to lose you so soon."

With that, she took Renee's face in her palms and softly kissed her forehead. Renee blushed, smiling as if she were a little girl being told by her mother that she was loved.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll slow down. I was just too excited." She flashed her eye lids, doing her best scolded child impression.

"Now get that tush into the hot tub, little missy." Lauren playfully slapped Renee's tush evoking a startled expression.

Renee skipped all the way over to the gym, looking back at Lauren smiling. Lauren's heart raced as she thought of the many games they could play together. Then reality snuck back in reminding her that Renee was here to learn restaurants not sex games. She sighed, while walking to join her guest.

Lauren stopped at the refrigerator in the gym, she grabbed two bottled waters. She placed the waters along the edge of the tub with the towels in close proximity. Watching Renee test the water, she smiled once again lusting after her new friend. The one piece Renee was wearing was cut to accentuate her legs. Lauren tried again to keep her mind on business but with the wine it was difficult to do.

Renee settled into the far side of the tub. She closed her eyes as she lay her head back against the edge. Lauren followed her in sitting on the opposite side, loosening her top once she was in.

"Renee, I want you to know that if I say or do something around here that makes you uncomfortable just say something. I tend to forget that others aren't as open about some things as I am. I want you to enjoy this experience, not regret it."

"Lauren, there's a reason they call it the left coast besides the obvious geographical one. If you do something that shocks me or makes me feel weird I'll say something. What do you do that's so strange?"

"For one thing I prefer being in here sans clothing. I don't expect you to do that and I'll keep mine on but I just wanted you to know."

"Oh Lauren, I see boobs all the time at the gym. My parents were pretty open about sex so I really don't think about seeing someone naked as a bad thing. I appreciate you thinking about me but just be yourself. Unless you do animal sacrifices or kidnap little kids, I don't think we'll have any issues."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I really like you and I think the two months are going to fly by. The other interns I've had haven't been as mature as you. I think I might change the age criteria next time."

"Thank you for the compliment. I don't know if it's an age thing or what. I have always had the thirst for knowledge and I have always wanted to teach. I guess having that desire to educate others just makes me thirstier for knowledge. If that makes any sense."

"It does, I like being around people who love what they do. Like I said, I think the two months are going to fly by.

They talked sipping their waters for about an hour then Lauren suggested they get some sleep. She had touring plans for Renee in the morning and she wanted her rested.

They closed up the gym after drying off then headed back to the house around 11:00 pm. Lauren made sure the house was secure showing Renee the alarm panel then they both headed upstairs to get ready for bed. Renee made sure she hugged Lauren telling her once again how grateful she was for the opportunity. Lauren reciprocated enjoying Renee's thoughtfulness.

Lauren took her time getting ready for bed, the thoughts she'd had all day about Renee raced through her mind. Some of the things she'd said about being so open made her wonder even more. She could see the light still on in Renee's room as she slipped into her own bed. She turned out her light laying in the dark picturing Renee naked next to her. It wasn't long before Renee's light was extinguished and Lauren heard faint snoring coming from the young woman's room. She smiled to herself then turned to her nightstand. Quietly opening the top drawer she fumbled for a few seconds searching for her favorite toy. Wrapping her slender fingers around the familiar shape she slowly retrieved it from its resting place. Her blue feeldoe was the perfect toy she'd discovered over the years and with her lovers. Returning her hand under the covers she set it next to her as she slipped her panties down her hips and off her legs. She dropped them next to the bed then picked up her toy. She began massaging herself with her fingers into her favorite state of being.

It didn't take long for Lauren to become aroused, she had been thinking of Renee most of the day. With the hints of bare skin she'd seen, the softness she'd touched, it was just enough to help her imagine what Renee's body would be like next to hers.

When her fingers had worked their magic between her legs reached next to her grasping the toy. Removing the sheet from atop her she used both hands to slowly slip the longer portion of the feeldoe inside her moistened vagina. Her slight moan as it entered wasn't loud enough to be heard outside her room. She began manipulating it within herself enjoying the sensations coursing through her body. Her mind flashed pictures of Renee in various positions with her along with various states of dress and undress. She delighted in the young woman's body and attitude. Her main fantasy was picturing Renee a willing partner to all the lovely carnal delights Lauren could imagine with her.

Lauren had to concentrate on not becoming too loud during her self-indulgence for fear of waking her guest. The thought of Renee catching her self-pleasuring herself was a double-edged sword. In her mind, Renee would at first be shocked by Lauren writhing on the bed, the blue toy working its magic between her legs, then a smile would replace the shocked expression as she walked towards Lauren to join her in achieving that blissful state.

The two of them would make love for the rest of the night or at least until each had been sated, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms spent and satisfied. But, this was only a dream which helped Lauren reach her climax alone. She pictured the two of them using the little blue plaything to satisfy each other, giggling and moaning as they discovered the pleasures of each other's bodies.

As she thought about various scenarios with Renee her excitement grew, the doe slipping within her with more gusto and ease as she got closer to her goal. Picturing Renee on all fours with the doe moving in and out of her from behind Lauren reached her climax. With a stifled moan and a quick gasp her body buckled on the bed.

Her hand slowed the doe's motions as she bathed in the waves of pleasure surging through her. Panting from her exertion she laid there for a few moments until her heart rate decreased and her body calmed back down. Easing the doe from between her legs she laid it next to her side. She laid there for a brief moment or two smiling to herself with the wonderful thoughts that brought her to climax.

Quietly exiting the bed, she took her toy to the bathroom to rinse it off so she could return it to it's storage place. Sighing as she washed then patted the doe dry she hoped her dreams would come true at some point during Renee's two month visit. She felt there was something very special about her, something she'd never really felt with any of the others or with anyone at all in quite some time.

Lauren shook the thought of seduction from her mind as she tiptoed back to her bed. Silently replacing the doe, she placed a hand towel over the wet spot she'd created. Picking up her panties, she took them to the hamper and dropped them in. Heading back to bed she eased back under the sheets feeling contented.

Laying in the dark she thought once more about Renee, yes, there was something special about her. She smiled to herself then slowly drifted off to sleep.

12